Julie My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

"Suck it slut....I have been waiting for your mouth ever since your engagement day........what a white skank.......ooohhhh......yeah suck my balls too............I am going to fuck you good.....make your married pussy mine." Darnell kept talking dirty as my bride continued sucking his black cock.

"We is going to fuck your cunt on your marital bed, on your wedding night......the first time your marital bed gets used is you taking our cocks in your married cunt. Your cucky hubby can watch as we loosen up your prissy white cunt."

Then the third black man pulled Julie off Darnell's cock and forced his cock down her throat. She was being passed around among these three men like a piece of meat.

After all three of them had enough of my bride's mouth on their cocks, they helped her stand up. The man with Vitiligo said, "Are you ready to be fucked now......ready to begin your married life by getting fucked by three strangers......getting blacked on your wedding night by old nigger cocks.........do you want it bitch....." he growled at Julie.

Julie just nodded her head. "No cunt.....say what you want....tell us that you want to be used like a slut on your wedding night on your brand new marital bed......bitch I want you to beg for our black cocks......let your cucky hubby see what a slut he has married."

Looking so elegant and sexy in her heels, white stockings, garter belt with suspenders, Julie looked at me lovingly, she looked like the most beautiful and fuckable bride. I just nodded at her, there was unspoken understanding how badly I wanted to watch my new bride getting ravished by these men. It was completely incomprehensible that how turned on I was watching my bride being used liked on a slut on our wedding night.

A well-educated blonde beauty working as a manager in a prestigious firm being violated by three uncouth, uneducated, older black men. The kind of men she would normally have nothing to do with and here she was being used by them for their pleasure on her wedding night.

Even though she did not want a wedding night like this, there was no denying the heated lust that was coursing through her body.

Julie reluctantly said, "Yes, take me on my marital bed."

"Tell me what you want bitch....what you want in your married cunt on your wedding night....where you want me to give it to you" sadistically said the man with Vitiligo. He could see that Julie was feeling very humiliated and he wanted her to completely accept the humiliation of being fucked for the first time by someone other than her new husband on our new marital bed on the first night as a married couple.

Julie looked at me with lust and with an air of resignation and said to him, "Give me your black cock....take me on my marital bed."

"That is what I wanted to hear from a prissy bitch like you.....now get on the bed cunt.....I am going to fuck you now and your cucky hubby can watch how to fuck a slut like you."

Julie got on the bed and laid down on her back. "No not like that Ho......you is a bitch in heat......get on your knees........face down ass up bitch."

Julie bit her lower lip and looked at me and I just nodded to her. I had moved closer to the bed now and was holding my hard cock in my hand, slowly jacking it. Julie looked at me as she assumed the degrading position. She kept her face turned towards me looking at me after assuming the position.

As I looked at her I noticed the her grandmother's gold cross locket hanging from her neck, the platinum anklet she was wearing, the suspenders tightly stretched over her hips, her delectable round ass was being made available for these men. Her pink pussy lips glistened with moisture. The unsightly black man with Vitiligo had also gotten on the bed and he was standing over my loving bride with his hard cock pointing towards my wife's upturned ass and pussy. The whole thing was so erotic, I got on the bed too and bent down to kiss my wife and hold her hand as another man was getting ready to mate with my wife.

She was nervously biting her lower lip, heaving in nervous anticipation for the cock that was going to fill her up. I kissed her and then said, "Oh...baby you look so hot....I love you.....this is the best wedding night....you are so turned on.....you are so wet.....I cannot wait to watch you cum on their fat cocks." I kissed her hard after saying that, I was rock hard.

The man standing over Julie's upturned ass bent his knees and slowly rubbed his thick ugly looking cock head up and down Julie's wet slit. Feeling his cock, Julie whimpered with lust.

"You really wanting this....don't you? You married slut...spread your legs more cunt if you want my black cock." Julie submissively shuffled her knees further apart, as much as she could.

The man with Vitiligo snickered and said to me contemptuously, "I am going to make your new wife a black cock whore.....that too on your wedding night.....is your cock hard cucky boy watching her cream..." He kept looking at me as he entered her, separating her wet sticky pussy lips. Her pussy was soaking wet and easily accommodated the entire length and girth of the thick hard black cock. Julie gasped with pleasure as he bottomed out.

"Nick he is inside me.....he is completely inside your wife baby..........this is what you want baby......don't you?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes sweetheart.....this is what I want....I want these men to use my new wife properly.......let them use your married pussy to satiate their sexual needs........let them fill your married pussy with their black seed." I said with intense lust.

It was unbelievable this man whose ugly black cock buried to the hilt in my wife's pussy, neither us even know his name. Julie did not know the name of any of the three men and I only knew Darnell, the waiter from our engagement day.

Then my cock twitched involuntarily when I remembered that Julie's pussy was unprotected. My wife was being black bred on our wedding night was also bred before walking down the aisle and bred by our limo driver right after the wedding.

The black man with Vitiligo then slowly pulled out the entire length of his cock making Julie whimper with disappointment. Then he again slowly inserted the entire length of his cock inside her and again withdrew it entirely. He did the same thing couple of more times as if getting used to Julie's pussy and then after he pulled his cock out for the fourth time, he slammed hard the entire length of his cock inside her waiting wet pussy. He bottomed out in one hard shove, making Julie yell out loudly due to sudden assault on her pussy. Then he grabbed Julie's hips and started pounding hard into her. Julie started moaning loudly. Every time he bottomed out he pushed her entire body hard into the mattress. Our bedroom was filled with slapping noises as his hips hit my bride's plump ass. Julie's eyes were glazed over as she was being pounded relentlessly and she kept moaning loudly. I got up from the bed and went to the end of the bed to watch this black man ravish my beautiful wife.

The whole thing looked so obscene, this beautiful blonde beauty being used like a whore. The fucking looked so raw. It was a complete animalistic ravishment of my wife. She looked so spread open on her knees as she was being pounded relentlessly by this black man standing up above her. The way his black hairy ass clenched every time he shove inside her and bottomed out on her smooth round creamy ass, there are no words to properly describe it. It was pure raw animalistic mating, he was like a bull in heat, only concerned with his own release. Julie starting cumming hard as he kept pounding into her and her knees gave out as she laid down on her stomach. He simply followed her down and laid down her, relentlessly pounding her pussy, giving her no break. Julie was so wet that her pussy was slowly leaking her wetness on to the bed sheet.

"You love being a slut don't you......I am going to nut in your fertile pussy.........I am going to plant a black baby in your womb......give you a wedding night baby........wedding present for you......tell me slut.....you want me to nut in your white married pussy....don't you?" He asked her as he pounded furiously into her.

"Yesssssssss........cum in me.......fill me up..." Julie responded, out of mind with lust.

"Oh...yes......bitch I am nutting in your married pussy......going to give you a black baby.......Aaaahhhhhhh." He yelled as he emptied his balls inside Julie.

He stayed on her for a minute and then slowly got up, he was covered in sweat. His cock was coated with a mixture of his cum and Julie's pussy juices. I looked between Julie's legs and saw that her pussy was reddened and gaping open and leaking copious amount of cum. I was just mesmerized looking at my wife's used pussy. Julie just laid there on her stomach for a couple of minutes and then turn over. Her hair was a mess and she looked well fucked. A sheen of perspiration covered her body. The second black man that had come with Darnell moved towards Julie holding his hard cock.

Julie said to him pleadingly, "Please wait.......I need to get out of the stockings and take off the garter belt."

"Damn bitch....what the fuck you waiting for....move your ass slag.........get it done......I like my bitches to be completely naked but keep the heels......your man should help you get that shit off bitch.....can't wait to nut in that fertile white pussy."

Julie slowly got off the bed and I helped her get out of her bridal stockings and garter belt. She stood next to the bed in her full glory without a stitch of clothing on her body, just wearing her open toed heels. She looked at me shyly and I took her into my arms and kissed her while grabbing her ass and squeezing the wonderful fleshy orbs.

"Oh baby....you are the hottest bride ever.....the sluttiest bride ever........you have made me the happiest man by marrying me....I love you so much," I whispered.

"You are so hard Nick.....I love turning you on sweetheart......is it everything you expected?" she whispered lustily. "Oh....yeah it is." I said.

Saying that I moved away from her so that the second black guy could have his turn with my wife. He was standing behind her and as I moved away he slapped her ass making Julie yelp.

"Hoe what u waiting for.....move your ass.....get on the bed...get on your knees on the edge of the bed..." Julie got on the bed with her knees right on the edge, ass in the air and her legs spread as much as possible. It was so hot the way Julie was presenting herself to him so that he could use her married pussy.

The black man stepped between her legs and grabbed her hips, lined his cock with her pussy and filled her up with one shove. His cock was fat and it really stretched her pussy lips which tightly clung on to his black cock. He started fucking her with steady strokes and she buried her face in her hands while moaning with lust. After fucking her in this position for a little bit, he changed position and got on the bed. Now Julie was on the bed on her back and her legs were wide open and pushed back, making her pussy obscenely open. As he mounted her, Darnell also got on the bed and stood above Julie's upturned face.

"You cock teasing, prissy bitch....you did not let me fuck you on your engagement day....I am going face fuck you and then fuck your married pussy today....I knew you are nothing but a skanky hoe....open your mouth for me now bitch." Darnell snarled at her.

As Julie was getting fucked by the other man, Darnell lowered his hard cock into my wife's open mouth. Darnell started slowly fucking her mouth and turned into fierce fucking of her mouth. As her pussy was being rammed violently by Darnell's friend, he also started ramming his cock down my beautiful bride's throat. I stroked myself watching her getting relentlessly fucked at both ends of her body simultaneously. It was not sex but animals who were rutting. My new wife was being bred by these black men like a bitch in heat.

She gagged and choked on Darnell's black meat with tears running down her face from watering eyes. Each time she choked spit would leak out of her mouth but she was clearly not distressed and willingly accepted his manhood down her throat. Her face got coated with a mixture of her saliva and the pre-cum leaking from Darnell's cock. He was using her mouth as a fuck hole. After savagely fucking her mouth for few more minutes he made her suck on his hanging hairy balls.

Darnell looked at me and said, "You like your wife being a slut to black cock? Don't you cucky boy? This is skankiest whore I have ever fucked."

Then while looking straight at me, he pulled his balls out of Julie's mouth and then squatted over her face. He lowered the crack of his hairy ass over Julie's mouth. She was completely lost in lust and without any hesitation my beautiful blonde wife started licking his hair covered ass crack. She put her dainty hands on his black ass and spread the ass cheeks more in order to get deep inside. That was the most depraved thing I have ever seen, watching the love of my life debasing herself to please this black man. She desperately licked and sucked between his ass cheeks like a common whore.

Darnell snickered, "What a skank....lick my shit-hole bitch....show your hubby what a slut he has married." He then proceeded to plant his ass on her face, smothering her with his big black, hairy ass. My beautiful wife's face was completely covered by the big, hairy, black ass.

"Yeah bitch lick it......" He snarled.

Soon the other man fucking Julie started cuming and he roughly jammed his cock in my bride's pussy. Julie also started cumming and yelled out. She desperately grabbed on to the bed sheets as an intense orgasm coursed through her body and then she went limp. Darnell moved away from her face giving her some breathing room. I looked at Julie and her eyes were glazed over. She really had an intense orgasm. It took her a little bit of time to get out of her stupor and then she looked at me and smiled. Her face was a complete mess, her hair was completely disheveled, nothing like the elegant woman who had walked into the bedroom. She looked like a cheap slut but she looked so beautiful to me with her face glazed with mixture of cum and spit.

The other man pulled his cock out of her well used pussy and we could hear the audible plop as her pussy lips let go of the thick black cock. Julie softly whimpered as she felt the emptiness. Her pussy was gaping open and a stream of cum leaked out of her well used hole.

All of a sudden Darnell was back again on the bed and roughly turned Julie on her stomach, "Get on your hands and knees bitch, I need to use that sloppy pussy now...going to fuck you a like a bitch in heat." Julie slowly got on her knees and made her pussy available for Darnell. He positioned himself behind her and once again my new wife's pussy was filled up by a black cock. He savagely started fucking her making Julie squeal and whimper and soon she was cumming on his thick cock. Darnell fucked her hard for at least ten minutes before he emptied his balls inside my new wife too. Her pussy lips were distended, reddened and leaking cum. That was the roughest fucking I had ever seen and Julie took it all like a true slut.

All three of them had Julie one more time before they were too spent to get their cocks up again. They left letting me know that Julie was the best piece of ass they ever have had. Darnell said, "Never seen any bitch take cock like your wife did.....damn man.....she will need a lot of cock to keep her satisfied."

As they left, I got on the bed to be with my bride. She was lying on the bed on her back looking exhausted. As I got on the bed I could feel the wet spots on the bed sheet. I got on top of my wife and kissed her hard. "Oh baby you are so sexy........that was so hot."

"God it is unbelievable what we did on our wedding night..........not the kind of wedding night any girl ever dreams of..."Julie said softly.

"Julie you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I am fine it is just something I never expected.....leave it.....I loved watching you get turned on," she said.

"And I loved watching you cream and cum on those black cocks....that was just awesome." I kissed her hard again. The same lips that wrapped around three blacks and were planted on a black ass. I hungrily kissed my wife thinking about it.

Then I moved down to see her ravished pussy. He opened her legs and push her legs back up in the air to properly see her pussy. It was still leaking cum. I started licking her freshly fucked pussy and Julie started moaning. I lapped up the leaking mixture of cum and fuck juices and then sucked on her clit making Julie cum again. She grabbed my head and held it down on her pussy.

I kept eating her well used pussy, sticking my tongue inside the gaping fuck hole of my wife, sucked on the pussy lips and he clit. I loved tasting her well used pussy. Julie kept moaning and came two more times as I ate her pussy. Once I had my fill of my bride's ravished pussy, I fucked my new wife for the first time in my life but I did not last long. As I entered her for the first time I felt her pussy to be so loose and it felt so wet. Even after I cleaned up her pussy there was still plenty of cum inside, coating her pussy walls. I quickly added my load to the fresh six loads of cum that were unloaded in her pussy.

I was spent too and just laid on top of my exhausted wife kissing her softly.

"Nick I have to go now." said Frank. I had completely forgotten about the videographer.

"I apologize.....I completely forgot you are here." I said. I looked at Julie and she was blushing, she also had completely forgotten about him being present.

I got my wallet and asked him, "How much do I owe you Frank....please remind me."

But he did not respond he was lost looking at my naked wife and he was naked with a hard on. He needed relief.

"Frank......."

"Oh.....sorry" He grinned sheepishly. "Your wife is awesome man....what a woman. So beautiful and so slutty............ You do not have to pay anything, it was just a pleasure being here and witness the hottest wedding ever."

"Come on man I do not want to cheat you out of your entire day of labor........tell me how it is.....I do not want you to feel later as if you wasted your entire day."

"It was not a waste......completely worth it.....but if you really want to pay......I think I would prefer a different type form of compensation." saying that he looked lustily towards Julie who was lying on the bed listening to our conversation.

Her eyes opened wide in shock and she said angrily, "How dare you.....I am not a prostitute that you can pay for my body with the money we owe you."

"Very true.....you are just a slut who let seven men, more than half of who you don't even know and one man who is your own father, fuck you senseless on your wedding day......so I would think you are insulting a prostitute when you compare yourself with one." He said contemptuously.

Hearing his snide remark, Julie turned crimson and then she burst into tears. I was just appalled watching Julie cry.

"Frank....please leave.....I will send you your money....that was totally uncalled for." I was furious with him.

"Come on man.....I did not mean anything......I just blurted it out......it's my bad man....don't send me away with the really serious case of blue balls. Let it be the last cock your new wife will have today......"He said making my cock twitch and he continued. "I know you want to watch her again spreading her legs for another man, moaning and creaming on another man's cock.....just think of it as a tip you are giving me for the excellent services....your new wife being used to show appreciation for a job well done." Hearing it my deflated cock had already hardened.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers