Julie My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

Seeing me that way, he pressed on, "I know you want it bad......you want to see your wife used like a slut again.....I going to fuck that bitch and make her beg for more while your watch and jack off like a good cucky." He said with a sneer.

I looked at Julie and she was shaking her head already, "Nick.....I won't allow this asshole to touch me.....ask him to leave, I am going to clean up now." saying that Julie got down from the bed moved towards the bathroom but I stood in front of her and stopped her, "Baby....please...."

Julie looked up at me. "Nick I have already done everything you wanted me to do today to make our wedding day as memorable for you as possible.......but this....I do not want this jerk to touch me."

"Just one more sweetheart.......I want to watch you get ravished one more time tonight..." saying that I softly kissed her and Frank moved behind her. He put his arms around her and took her breasts in his hand.

"I love these titties........so perky and fit so nicely in my hands.....just the perfect size." Frank said lustily. Feeling his hands on her body, Julie stiffened a bit but Frank was unconcerned. He squeezed her tits and started running his hand over her body. Soon he was kissing her neck and shoulders as he continued feeling up my bride. As he continued, Julie gasped suddenly and Frank removed his mouth from her neck. He had marked my new bride with a bright purple hickey.

He moved his hand down between her legs and Julie instinctively shuffled her feet to give him access. He cupped her pussy mound and then penetrated her slick hole with two fingers making Julie gasp again. He started slowing finger fucking her while rubbing her sensitive clit with his thumb. The room was filled with squelching noise as his fingers moved in and out of her slick fuck hole and her hips undulated with his moving fingers. Then he stopped his ministrations suddenly making Julie whimper with disappointment. He took out his two fingers from her womanhood and the two fingers were coated with a gooey mix of cum and her pussy juices. Frank forced her fingers inside Julie's mouth making her suck on them. Julie sucked on the fingers while she locked her eyes with me. Once he withdrew his fingers from her mouth, she stepped up and kissed me hard with her arms around my neck.

"Ohh.......this day is so surreal.......Nick babyeeee....you are so hard again.....you really want to watch this jerk use me.....watch me get ravished again on our wedding night..." said Julie with lust.

"Yessss....I want to watch Frank bang you baby......bang my new bride......I want to watch him make you squeal on his cock....watch my wife take one more strange cock on our wedding night....watch you be a wanton slut..." I kissed her again and stepped away, making way for Frank.

He stood in front of her and pushed her down on to her knees, "Service my cock...cunt" Frank said crudely. She submissively took his hard cock in her dainty hands and started sucking on it. She sucked on the enlarged cock head, licked the entire shaft and sucked his hairy balls. I simply stood there slowly jacking off watching my lovely bride suck the cock of this man whom she despised. She slobbered all over the hard shaft even deep throating him. Frank looked at me and snickered, "You really like this don't you....watching your lovely girl service other men" I simply nodded to his statement.

Then while keeping his eyes locked on me, he grabbed her head and started face fucking her forcefully, "Watch cucky how I face fuck your new wife.......what a cunt."

He basically started ramming his cock down her throat, making Julie gag and spit out saliva. He used her mouth like a fuck hole and the entire time he looked at me with a smirk on his face. Julie submissively took his onslaught without any protest. She tried really hard to keep up with the hard shaft pounding her mouth. Julie's really enjoys sucking cock but this was beyond belief the way she was slobbering over it. After fucking her face hard for few more minutes, he pulled his cock out and said to her, "Get on the bed cunt, now I need to used your well used fuck hole....stay on the edge of the bed on your knees like a bitch."

Julie did as he asked her to do. She got on the edge of the bed on her knees and spread her legs as much as she could in that position. She looked so obscene and so hot spread open like that for another man. Her pussy was still leaking the mix of cum and her pussy juices.

"You are the nastiest whore I have ever seen......fucking six black men on your wedding day.....what a cock hungry bitch....." saying that he stepped between her legs that were sticking out over the bed. His hard cock was at aligned perfectly with her sloppy pussy. He roughly shoved his entire cock in her, making Julie moan loudly. By now Frank was now really impatient to use my wife's pussy. He started pounding hard into Julie like a mad man. Every time his hips smacked into Julie's ass, her whole body shook. Our bedroom was once again filled with slapping noises as another man mated with my new wife on our marital bed. Frank was withdrawing his cock out all the way shoving it hard into her pussy. It was a really rough fuck. His cock was coated with the white mixture of cum and pussy juices. Julie was moaning loudly as he continued pounding her relentlessly.

"You hear that Nick........this bitch wife of yours was acting so prissy....you hear how the bitch is moaning now...see how she is creaming on my cock, "he said breathlessly.

Then he withdrew his cock out and did not shove it back in making Julie whimper in disappointment.

Julie looked back with lust in her eyes and whispered pleadingly, "Please.....I am so close."

"Please what?" He asked as he rubbed his cock head on her slick pussy lips. Julie bit her lower lip as he continued to rub his cock.

"You want this cock......you prissy bitch." He snarled "Beg for it you nasty cock hungry cunt......beg for it.....tell me how badly you want to get fucked by my cock in front for your loving husband on your wedding night."

"Please give it to me" pleaded Julie shyly and moved her ass back as if trying to get his cock back in.

"Na....Na...Na bitch.....beg properly like the slut you are cunt." He said.

Julie was desperate to get his cock back in her pussy and capitulated, "Please fuck me......give me your cock.......fuck me in front of my husband." My wife begged like a slut.

Frank looked at me and smirked, "You are worse than a prostitute cunt but you are the best piece of ass I have ever had......the sluttiest bitch I have ever know.....begging like a bitch in heat for another man's cock on your wedding night." Saying that he shoved his cock back in her slick pussy. Julie gasped loudly as her married pussy was filled up again. Frank started fucking her savagely and Julie started moaning loudly. He fucked her relentlessly for at least five minutes before emptying his balls in her pussy. Julie came twice as he pounded her like a mad man.

Julie was spent and her legs gave in as she just laid down on her stomach on the bed. Frank quietly dressed and left the memory cards with the recording with me before departing. I let him out, locked the door and came back to the bedroom. Julie was still laying on her stomach with her well used pussy leaking cum onto the bed covers. I was so hard and needed relief. I gently turned her over while kissing her legs. Julie moaned as I spread open her legs to have a proper look at my wife's well used pussy. Her pussy looked so enticing, so hot. The pink pussy lips were swollen along with her clitoris and cum leaked out of her gaping open pussy, staining the bed covers even more. I pushed her legs back, spreading her open even more and her knees were on her shoulders now and I stuck my tongue into her gaping open fuck hole as much as I could. I started tongue fucking her, making Julie whimper. I licked out the mixture of cum and pussy juice, I sucked on her clit and she started shaking, cumming really hard.

"OH.......baby......eat my pussy.....eat it....clean me up sweetheart." She was delirious with the intense sensations that were going through her body. I cleaned her pussy good and then fucked my wife for the second time but I did not last too long. Julie and I were just too exhausted by now and just fell asleep in the bed without cleaning up. I could feel the damp spots on the bed sheet but did not care.

When I woke up in the morning, Julie was still sleeping and snoring gently. She looked so lovely and peaceful with her blonde hair framing her beautiful face and her chest rising and falling slowly as she snored. I got out of the bed carefully not wanting to wake her up. She needed her rest after the marathon session on our wedding night. My cock twitched remembering last night's debauchery and the possibility that my wife may have been impregnated by another man.

So many thoughts kept running through my mind as I picked up the discarded clothes of Julie and me from the floor and answered nature's call, brushed, and took my shower. It was still very surreal thinking about what we had done on our wedding day and night. After cleaning up, I went down to the kitchen and made breakfast and coffee. As I was making breakfast, I remembered that we still have to prepare for leaving to Jamaica tomorrow morning. It was good thing we had decided to stay a day after the wedding before leaving for our honeymoon. With everything that had happened we definitely needed one day to rest. As I finished eating breakfast, I hear movements upstairs, Julie is awake.

I watched television as I waited for Julie to come down. I was not sure how Julie would be feeling or how she would act. Even though she participated willingly in the debauchery yesterday, I know she has not completely embraced being shared with other men. She is a good person with a strong moral compass. But her love for me and her faith in me has made her do things that she would have never done. This beautiful intelligent woman debased herself to please me.

As I am thinking all these things Julie came down the stairs. She has showered and is wearing shorts and tank top. It is obvious that she not wearing any bra. She looks at me shyly and then her face just burst into bright crimson color. She was embarrassed thinking about last night's activities. Then I noticed something that made my heart get filled with jealousy. I saw two hickeys on her slender neck. My girl had been marked by some other men and for some reason it filled me with jealousy. Our friends, family, acquaintances will see the mark on my beautiful wife that were put there not by me.

She sat down on the couch next to me and kissed me gently, "Good Morning husband....." She said with a smile and twinkle in her eyes. "Our first morning as Husband and Wife." She added with a smile and hugged me tightly.

"Can you please make some breakfast for your wife.....I am famished and feel exhausted." She asked lovingly with a bit of embarrassment.

"Sure." I said. She sat on the couch as I went to the kitchen and made her an omelet. She came to the kitchen dining table to have her breakfast and ate it hungrily. She was not lying when she said that she was famished. After finishing breakfast we just sat and watched TV with her head nestled on my chest and my arms around her.

We were both very quiet but completely comfortable with the silence. I kept glancing at her hickeys as she sat with me. I knew one was from Frank but had no clue who else had marked my wife.

Julie said softly, "Nick......was everything as you wanted it to be yesterday...was our wedding memorable like you wanted it to be......did you enjoy everything?" she asked.

"Yes honey....you were just amazing it was everything I imagined it to be...you were just so magnificent. I was so hard when your dad walked you down the aisle.....you looked so beautiful in your virginal wedding dress, your makeup and hair so perfect.....such a sweet, innocent looking bride but I knew underneath that dress your panties must be soaked with the cum of your dad and the priest who was going to wed us.....as you are walking I knew their cum must be slowly leaking out of your well used pussy, slowly running down your smooth thighs and when I kissed my wife for the first time at the altar I almost came in my pant.....my new wife had cock breath and I could taste cock on your lips...that was nasty and hot knowing you had acted like a slut before walking down the aisle." I said lustily, getting hard reminiscing about yesterday, "The way you spread your legs for the limo driver.......how my dad touched you in front of roomful of men.....how you gave yourself to Darnell and his friends for their pleasure......the way they all bred you on our wedding night, emptying their baby making seeds in your fertile pussy.....the way you kept cumming when they ravished you......you were so turned on.....you enjoyed it too...right? Was it everything you imagined?" I asked her.

"Nick even though it was so wrong at so many levels.....I did enjoy the experience......it was so erotic......I had decided to let go of my inhibitions just for your sake....I wanted to make our wedding very memorable as you wanted.....the look of lust you had, I just love turning you on....I do not think I have been ever so wet as I was yesterday.......I even got wet when Andy saw my panties and when your dad and brother felt me in front of a roomful of men......I was so ashamed yet so wet and turned on being exposed by my own father-in-law...."She said wistfully. "The only low point was when Frank implied that I was a prostitute, I just hated him for that but I still begged him to fuck me." She added with sadness.

"But he still made me cum a couple of times and it goes to show my character."

"No......the only thing it shows is how sensual you are....how much you enjoy sex...nothing more," I said firmly.

"Yeah...I understand sweetheart." She said sweetly because she knew that I would never think less of her and would never want her to think less of herself.

I kissed her gently, "So.....did you get wet when your father in law and brother in law exposed you in front of your uncle, cousins, my friends?....The way my dad rubbed your wet pussy.......that was hot....all the horny bastards wanted to see the virginal bride even more.......do you wished they had exposed you even more........you would have fulfilled the fantasy of quite a few guys yesterday.......everyone in the room had a hard on....they all wanted to ravish my beautiful bride." I said lustily.

I pushed Julie back on to the backrest of the couch and kissed her hungrily and put my hand inside her shorts. Julie spread her legs open to give me access to her honey pot. Her pussy was sopping wet.

"Oh.....baby...you are so wet......were you thinking about how you got exposed.....how those black men fucked your pretty white pussy." saying that I inserted two fingers in her wet cunt and started finger fucking her.

Soon we were both naked and had hot sweaty sex on the living room floor. This time I lasted much longer than last night. After our impromptu sex session, we decided we should go ahead and pack our luggage for our honeymoon trip.

As we were packing, Julie said, "Nick....there is one thing I beginning to really regret now....having unprotected sex.....I do not want to have any other man's baby.......I only want to have your baby.....we need to get the morning after pill."

"But Julie there still may be a probability that you conceived with me." I said.

Julie blushed before shyly saying, "Seven men had me before you did....I really doubt it that if I have been impregnated that it would be yours......Father Jonathan's brother has the best probability of impregnating me since he was the first one yesterday."

"Wow I am so hard so soon......talking about my wife being bred by these black men is so arousing." I said with lust.

"Nick we have to reasonable about this....I understand it is very exciting and to be honest it was very exciting for me also know that these men were cumming in me while I am unprotected but fantasy and real life is different......we have to think practically about the consequences.....I just cannot do it baby....we have to get the morning after pill." She said emphatically and I knew what she was saying is true. I agreed with her and decided to go and buy the pills.

Next morning before we left for the airport, Julie and I had a discussion about what happened on the wedding day.

"Nick I did everything you wanted on our wedding day.....but now I think we need a break from all the kinky desires and just focus on each other. As we had discussed before the wedding that we cannot let this kink to consume our lives and we have already done a lot but now at least for some time it needs to be all about just you and me....and not about you, me and other men. So kick out all the dirty thoughts you have in your head for some time.....I am not ready to indulge in your kinkiness any time soon....we have to use that to spice our life not make the focal point of our life." She stated this with such clarity that I was forced to agree with her. Even though I was thinking about watching her with other men during our honeymoon in Jamaica, she was right I was just too consumed by this and I do need to step back and simply focus on the love of my life.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers