Julie’s Predicament

Story Info
Shy female is manipulated to a shattering climax by neighbor.
3k words
4.49
231.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

I've categorized this short story in the Non/Consent/Reluctance genre. Yet it could also be submitted in the lesbian sex category. Hence the codes below, so you know what to expect.

Codes: Ff, lesb, fdom, humil, mature/young, voyeur, puritanical setting, abuse of power and social status, issues of moral behavior, reluct, spanking

*****

Shy female is manipulated to a shattering climax by dominant neighbor.

Julie cringed. "She has stalked me again."

The beautiful female always felt ambivalent in the presence of Miss Johnson. Even though Julie was used to a controlling environment, her neighbor seemed to be in a category of her own. Of course the mature woman had a rather authoritative attitude, yet what really troubled Julie, since it served as a blatant reminder of how fragile her cautious quest for more independence still was, that Miss Johnson still treated her like a teenager. For some peculiar reason that woman wasn't willing to accept that she had grown into a beautiful, albeit shy woman.

Julie briefly tried to resist her impulse, to not cross the quiet suburban street and to greet her flamboyant neighbor as it was expected of her, but the attractive female knew, it would only mean trouble. There were strict rules in her family. Her authoritarian and awfully puritanical parents insisted on the importance, despite todays more relaxed social standards, that young people treat elders with utmost respect. Hence Julie reluctantly approached Miss Johnson, forcing herself to smile.

"Hey there, girlie!" Miss Johnson twittered sweetly across the empty road.

Julie hated that expression. It had such an adolescent connotation. And the seemingly sweet tone in her neighbors voice instantly made her tense-up. Ever since summer break had started and Julie had begun working at the nearby flower shop, Miss Johnson the social studies teacher had set her eyes on the shy and reclusive female.

The curvy woman had crossed her arms and waited patiently until Julie politely extended her hand. Then, in one swift move, she pulled the surprised female closer and embraced her in a possessive hug. As always Miss Johnson's strong hands immediately grabbed Julies pert behind and squeezed her cheeks domineeringly. She had done it before, in fact a couple of times, and it had become an embarrassing routine for Julie to endure.

Miss Johnson was a well-rounded woman and like most females her age carried a few extra pounds. Julie felt squashed under her intrusive hug, but finally managed to wriggle free. Since it fit her conflict adverse nature, Julie deliberately ignored the humiliating fact that she had again been intimately groped by her neighbor and contorted her face to a weak smile.

"Good morning Miss Johnson. You're up early. I'm on my way to work. Would you like me to fetch something for you on my way back?" instantly regretting her habitude for meaningless small talk.

"How nice of you to ask. Yes, in fact it would be really nice if you could stop at Gregory's. I've ordered something naughty." Miss Johnson smiled mischievously, didn't even bother to hide the sardonic overtone in her voice.

Julies face paled. What a malicious woman. Gregory's was a rather shabby establishment and not the place where Julie wanted to be seen.

"You're blushing. That's sweet. But there is no need for you to be embarrassed. You're getting it for me, not for yourself darling. Of course it would be highly inappropriate if you were to buy it for yourself, but luckily that's no the case. Let me fetch my wallet."

Hopeful to quickly outrun the unpleasant encounter Julie pressed, "I'm already late Miss Johnson. I can advance the money for you. It's no problem."

"Nonsense child. Come. I'll give you the money. You probably don't have that much on you anyway. It's quite an expensive item, you know." Again winking mischievously.

"But, ..."

"Quiet now!"

She firmly grabbed Julie's hand and dragged the reluctant female across the lawn towards her house.

Julie hated this place. Even though it was pedantically clean, it somehow smelled intimidating; consequently she always had a bad feeling entering her neighbor's home. Ever since that dreadful Sunday afternoon Julie felt uneasy, helpless and vulnerable to the controlling teacher's subtle advances on her. But as a well-known and respected member of the local parish, Julie's deeply religious parents had great respect for the worldly professor. And of course they had no knowledge that the classy neighbor had such an insatiable appetite for younger females.

Behind a carefully kept façade, the well-kept teacher was perpetually lusting for sexually inexperienced women and used her social standing in the small rural community, to get her hands on shy females. Predator like she singled out those women who were less interconnected in their social interactions and had difficulties making friends.

And in Julie's case, Miss Johnson's setup had been particularly devious. She knew the introverted woman would never find the courage to unburden the turmoil of her inner feelings, to talk to someone about the confusion their one-sided relationship had caused.

Julie had kept it all to herself, just like the rest of the unfortunate women who had been singled out by the female hunter and had then been cunningly trapped in an intricate web of scheming depravity, the mature woman always created, until she lost interest in her prey. Yes there were rumors about Miss Johnson's peculiar taste, but so far nobody had come forward.

Because of her strictly guarded upbringing, ever since Julie had matured into a beautiful woman, the shy and unsullied female had been morally conflicted about her ever-increasing libido and sudden overflowing sexuality. Miss Johnson had subtly fueled Julie's desire for more and consequently wielded quite some influence in this sensitive matter. She had deliberately toyed with the woman's easily provoked - yet awfully repressed - yearnings, originating in her uncompromising puritanical upbringing. She had cruelly excited Julie against her feeble resistance, had put her under a hypnotic spell of eroticism, a shrewd authority the knowledgeable teacher so easily seemed to wield.

"Julie, be a dear. Would you fetch my bag? It's under the kitchen sink."

"Yes of course Miss Johnson."

No sooner Julie had bent down, she felt her skirt rudely being lifted, revealing her tight but plain white panties.

"Miss Johnson!"

"Shush, child. You know the routine, I'm only checking on your slovenliness. Someone has to do it. So far merely I know what a little harlot you've become lately. Just imaging the shock your loving parents would have to endure, if they were to know what a dissolute and messy woman their outwardly innocent daughter was turning into. And you don't want them to know about the wickedness of your recent behavior, do you?"

The cruel woman ruthlessly played the family card and kept exploiting Julie's immense embarrassment, to blackmail the striking female into submission.

"Remember the day, when I had asked your parents for help? I'm still appalled by the wicked behavior you've shown that rainy afternoon. Since then we both know of the importance to keep your inner demons in check. So let me fulfill the promise, we both agreed upon, to keep you under a firm rule and check on your naughty sex."

Julie winced. She only to vividly remembered the embarrassing encounter, which had started their one-sided relationship. She had been invited to help tidy up Miss Johnson's bedroom, since the mature woman - at that time - had a sprained ankle and had difficulties moving. In the intimate environment of Miss Johnson's bedroom Julie had unintentionally found the teachers provocative lingerie, negligently abandoned on the floor next to her bed.

Accustomed to only the plainest of panties, Julie had been fascinated by the delicacy and outright naughtiness of Miss Johnson's underwear. She was surprised to even find some dried testaments of the mature woman's most secret intimacy. Suddenly a strong voyeuristic reflex had overwhelmed Julie. She had unexpectedly been aroused and overcome by a maddening onrush of sexual tension, provoked by those traces of confidentiality, so obviously not intended for her to observe. Atypically for Julie, the shy female hadn't been able to suppress her impulse to dig her nose deeply into the strange smelling manifestations.

Unfortunately for Julie Miss Johnson had witnessed her indecency and had ceased the moment to trap the reluctant female in the strict and unforgiving morals of her puritanical upbringing. Since that day, whenever there was an opportunity, Miss Johnson did her cruel checkup. She used the moral dilemma Julie was fighting against her ever-increasing sexual instincts to enforce compliance, while at the same time subdue and sexually molest the shy female. Miss Johnson enjoyed nothing more, than to manipulate the easily aroused woman to a shattering orgasm in the most inopportune situations.

Julie tried to rear up, but Miss Johnson's strong arms kept her bent over and before the young woman could protest further, she felt her panties rudely being pushed down to her knees, her long and slender legs forced apart against her will.

"My, my. Look at that. You've shaved. How inappropriate. Have you been indecent, child?"

Julies face lit up in an even darker shade of red. Her colleague Clare, where Julie had at least been able to talk peripherally about her many unanswered questions on sexuality, had swayed her to shave off the fine curls. Clare's surprise and amusement, when Julie had admitted the natural state of her sex, had motivated her to do something about that perceived deficiency. In the end she had enjoyed the newfound smoothness and had secretly fondled the now soft skin whenever the moment seemed opportune.

Yet there had been unwelcomed side effects. Ever since she had removed her pubic hair, Julie had started to sweat a great deal, always drenching her plain underwear with perspiration. In fact due to her oddly repressed longings, her lack of fulfillment in this upsetting matter, the young woman was easily aroused and her attention seeking sex perspired its excitement all too effortlessly, usually staining her white panties visibly. Julie secretly enjoyed her own distinctive scent. The slight tangy smell always made her hot. Nevertheless she was very self-conscious about it and tried to hide it beneath a sweet smelling perfume, the only toiletry item her strict parents would allow.

Thus Miss Johnson saw it immediately, the stained wetness, the woman's early morning arousal, manifest in her damp, slightly discolored panties and the mature woman's predatory instincts went into overdrive. Promptly she became intoxicated by Julie's distinct body odor. The female hunter relished her scent.

"I knew it." She boasted triumphantly. "You're already leaking. What a naughty girl you've become. But let me check something."

Julie felt Miss Johnson's finger gruffly parting her swollen folds.

"Nooo!"

"Now you be quite, child."

And then her neighbor's inquisitive fingers entered her sanctuary. Julie's hot interior was coated in wetness. Even though Miss Johnson had invaded her most private part before, Julie never had gotten used to the woman's rough handling of her sex. She always felt violated and yet longed for the brief moments of ultimate bliss, when her arousal peaked in a forceful eruption due to Miss Johnson's rough, but nevertheless highly arousing manipulations. The dominant teacher never seemed to run out of dirty tricks to roast the conflicted woman's senses on her repressed sexuality.

"You've become such a fluzie. How inappropriate. You're in heat again. I can feel it. You're radiating all signs longing to be mounted. Your indecently swollen folds show all the revealing symptoms."

Miss Johnson relished the power she wielded over her timid neighbor.

"Widen your stand, child. Let me have access."

"No, ..., ah, ..., please don't..." Julie whined in desperation. But Miss Johnsons assault on her swollen and very wet sex was relentless. Again and again the female predator penetrated the tight, yet dripping wet entrance, even past the point where she felt the still elastic membranes of Julie's hymen widen under her probing fingers, cruelly fueling the immense sex-drive of the promptly excited female, unkindly bend over to expose her inflamed folds to the rude advances of the dominant single.

Then two fingers expertly peeled back the delicate hood, till then concealing the intensity of Julie's enormous arousal, her obscenely swollen center of pleasure and sending a bolt of electricity through her sex.

"Aiiih!" Julie squealed in delight.

"Shush, silence you little harlot. I'm not going to tell you again." To emphasize her point, Miss Johnson slapped her firm white cheek hard. "Control your indecent behavior! You know my help commands silence. If you could see your filthy folds, dripping with your lewd excretions, your only poorly suppressed lechery. God forbid if your upright parents would know, what a harlot you've become."

Miss Johnson slapped her buttocks again, brutally, the rosy imprint of her large hand immediately visible on Julies immaculate white skin. The maltreated woman repressed her urge to moan, clenching her teeth.

"Now let your concerned neighbor right you from the wrong and do her magic."

Julie bit her lips. Miss Johnson had remarkably strong arms and hands. She had been spanked before. It hadn't been a pleasant experience. In fact Julie had never been more humiliated in her young life. Yet Julie felt she had deserved it. Her behavior had been unacceptable. Miss Johnson had been right.

Julie had volunteered to help her neighbor do the laundry. But she had learned from her past mistake and this time made sure the heavy-handed woman wouldn't again catch her off guard. She had then given in to her irresistible urge to snoop through Miss Johnson's provocative lingerie and to not only admire, but also to sniff the strong musky scent of her neighbor's worn underclothing.

When Miss Johnsons had later inquired about the suspiciously long machinations behind the closed bathroom door, Julie hadn't been able to lie. Miss Johnson had then probed what her parents had done, when she had been naughty as a child. Julie had reluctantly confessed, that she had been spanked. And Miss Johnson had subsequently done just that, had forced her across her thighs, had lowered her plain panties, while verbally chastising her about her apparent lack of decorum and had colored her pert behind in a sweet shade of red. The conflicted female still couldn't figure out why she had hypnotically been drawn to her neighbor's sexy underwear.

Again Julie felt Miss Johnson fondling her vulva. This time she was using three of her fingers. Over and over Miss Johnson forced her digits into her wet folds, while she brutishly restricted the increasingly excited woman's movements. Julie was rapidly approaching the point of no return. In order to remain silent she continued to painfully chew on her lips. In a mixture of shameful despair and quickly accelerating arousal Julie realized she wouldn't be able to repress her excitement any longer.

There it was, the point of no return. It always started with jitters in her belly, sending out waves of goose bumps, roughening her otherwise smooth skin, fueling the amazing heat culminating in her massively aroused sex. Her legs were getting weak. She tried to steady herself, a quite difficult task, since Miss Johnson cruelly restricted any of her erratic movements. Her body became rigid, except for her folds, which seemed to blossom out in fast motion like a delicate flower. It felt like all the energy left in her shaken body, had cumulated in her sex and when Miss Johnson roughly pinched her engorged clitoris, Julie exploded, violently sending a powerful stream of ejaculate to the tiled kitchen floor.

"Mmmmh!" The immensely aroused female moaned in total bliss, even farted uncontrollably as she was finally able to release her pent-up frustration. It had been far too long since her last discharge.

Miss Johnson amusedly watched the surreal spectacle she had helped to unleash, unfolding in front of her. The involuntary pumping motion of the excited woman's derriere, the rhythmic contractions in her folds and the noisily, yet spontaneous opening of her exposed rosebud to release some of the overflowing heat the overwrought woman impulsively emitted.

"Such a naughty child. You still haven't learned to suppress your indecent urges. If only the many god-loving members of our small parish would know, what a slut you've become. One day they need to be told, you know."

"No! Please don't tell them. I'm so ashamed. Please Miss Johnson. I'd like to accept punishment for my wantonness. Please help me to atone for my sins."

"Oh, I will child. You need to learn humility. Drop your soiled panties. You're not going to wear them today. I'll keep them until your return. To remind you of your depravity, you're not going to wear underwear for work. Now, get up and hand me my purse."

Again, she smacked her hard.

Julie, immensely shamed and conflicted, yet still in post-orgasmic euphoria, her overcharged senses unable to muster a coherent defense against the domineering teacher, barely realized the tactless handling she had been given, but immediately felt squashed under her perceived immoral behavior. She obediently lowered her panties to the kitchen floor; her massive discharge clearly visible by the multitude of small splatters on the otherwise meticulously polished tiled flooring, and handed her plain undies to her tormenter.

Miss Johnson saw the still dreamy look in Julie's eyes and smiled mockingly. She clearly envied the unrestrained vitality Julie radiated, the exceptional beauty of her youth. She couldn't help staring into her big brown eyes, framed by symmetrically thick brows. Julie's puffy lips lovely accentuated her pout and the girl had cheekbones to die for. As usual when the woman was slowly coming down from her always-powerful peak and her unrestrained excitement leisurely subsided, her long hair was in disarray.

Yet it was exactly this dreamy look, once her enormous libido had been unleashed, that made this woman so very appealing. Julie would have been a sex goddess, if it weren't for her absurd restraint and even weirder views on sexuality. Otherwise an old dyke like Miss Johnson would have never been able to come even near such a pearl, who would have been worshiped by men and women alike, for her beauty, grace and overflowing sensuality.

"Now off you go, girlie. Here, take the money and have a nice day. See you in the afternoon."

Before Julie knew what had happened, Miss Johnson had unceremoniously shoved her out the door and had slammed it shut, undignified leaving Julie without panties for work, who was still trying to comprehend what just had happened.