Julie Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers

She throws herself in a backward dive into the centre of the king-size mattress; treating me to an entrancing vision of bouncing young breasts and smooth, slender, tanned thighs up under her skirt. She parts her legs to let me see properly. Another nice touch: she is wearing the same panties she wore in the first pictures she sent me.

Hardness surges massively in my groin. My God, she is so delectable I have to physically fight down the urge to throw myself onto the bed and ravish her! Take it slowly Robert!

I must make an involuntary movement towards the bed, because she softly, but quite sharply orders me, “No, chill out for a few minutes, Robert! I have daydreamed about doing this with you ever since we started chatting. It’s gonna be tough on you, just for a while! Just watch and listen!”

Then, more alluringly, she murmurs, “And while you are watching and listening, you can be slowly taking all your clothes off. I want to see you BUCK NIKKED!”

“Ok, but aren’t you going to undress as well?”

“Not yet…”

“At least your skirt…?”

“Ummmmm…Ok…”

A quick lifting wriggle and kicking legs sees Julie’s skirt fly through the air to land on the floor at the end of the bed. Without it, she looks somehow smaller, younger, and more vulnerable.

“How about your sneakers…and socks?”

A touch of annoyance at my being so demanding: “Ohhhh! Okaaaay!”

But she looks so much better for taking them off and I tell her so, receiving a pleased “Thank you” in return.

I begin to undress for her.

No matter how small and vulnerable she may seem, young Julie is sex personified - a fascinating and erotic little sexpot who is thoroughly determined to arouse me to a fever pitch before allowing me to get any closer to her.

Slim fingers disappear beneath the pale blue school shirt at waist level and begin to stroke her soft, flat belly. They insinuate themselves beneath the waistband of her panties as well while she tells me all about the pictures that she and Cindy took of them both, the ones I have not seen yet. I expect to see her slip her fingers between her legs, but, to my chagrin, she doesn’t go that far.

Then both hands creep up her chest and, still hidden begin toying sexily with her breasts while she relates in minute detail that she will bring Cindy with her tomorrow so that she can watch me relieve her friend of her virginity.

“And then you can do me in the butt…if you want…I’ve done it all the other ways now…”

While Julie is saying all this, I steadily become totally nude, watching her and idly stroking the rock-hard phallus that stuck out from the base of my belly. On the few occasions I manage to tear my gaze away from the lewd dance of her fingers on her nipples, I can clearly see that her panties were becoming wetter and wetter with the abundant evidence of her excitement.

Eventually she releases me from my exile, beckoning me over to join her on the bed.

“Let me see you up close,” she demands, motioning me to kneel beside her where all she has to do is raise her hand to take hold of me. Her fingers are hot from where they have been under her shirt fondling her breasts. The commotion in my body as she caresses my throbbing tool is unbelievable. She cups my balls with her other hand.

“They are soooo beautiful,” she murmurs softly.

Then she smears the latest droplet of precum around my nob with her thumb before pulling my cock down to her and kissing it, running her tongue seductively over and around its cap.

“And tasty too!” she smiles.

“Robert, I really want you to cum on my chest…unless you really, really want to do it in my mouth, or perhaps like you said when we were chatting on the Net, all over my face?”

“Over your chest will do nicely,” I tell her, “We have plenty of time for all the other.”

I am ready to shoot my load there and then!

“Mmmmm, you are soooo cool! But first, I want you to kiss my nipples. You haven’t even seen them yet!”

Her dark pink aureoles are subdued, yet dark-bruised looking from where the girl has been amusing herself while telling me of her fantasies. I take the furthermost nipple first, kissing the firm yet pliant nubbin quickly then pulling it entirely into my mouth, sucking gently and twirling my tongue sensually over the rapidly responding flesh.

Julie lets out what sounds like a squeak of surprise followed by warm sigh of pleasure, “Mmmmmm, Robert, that is sooo nice!”

We both laugh at the way her teat crinkles and hardens in the cool blast of the air conditioning when I pull back to admire my saliva-shiny handiwork. Hastily, I restore stimulating warmth to the adorable little thing, my young partner “ooooing” and “aaaahing” with tremulous delight at the sensations supplied by my tiny kissing nips, my flickering licks, my twirling tongue’s swipes and my gentle sucks on her tender flesh.

Shortly after transferring my attention to her other nipple, I catch Julie sliding her hand into her pants. I reach down and clamp her hand to her crotch from outside the fabric, pressing her fingers deep among her folds and effectively preventing her from gratifying her urge to excite her pleasure spot. She whines in protest and rotated her pubic mound seductively under my palm, but I anchor her fingers tightly, determined that I shall be the one to make her reach orgasm.

“Why not, Robert? Why not?” she wails.

I lift my face from her breast, “Because…”

“Because what…?”

“Because…”

Without further ado, I swiftly relieve Julie of her panties, spread her unresisting thighs wide apart and plunge my face into her humid valley.

“Ohhhhh! Goddd!” she moans loudly. “This is so fuckin’ awesome!”

Julie bounces on my flickering tongue, rolling her abdomen and thrusting her pelvis at me, leading me to where she wants me to go. I immerse myself totally in her youthful enthusiasm, avidly lapping-up her sexual wetness, revelling in the sharp ozone, female odour of her, sucking and licking, and urging her towards the climax she so anxiously seeks.

Julie goes into meltdown, finally brought on by the sudden insertion of my finger deep into her tight little pussy. In the interests of self-preservation, I retreat well clear of her jolting knees, content feel the clamouring contractions of her sheath around my finger as each orgasmic shock courses through her. When Julie finally ceases kicking, I hold my Teen Queen in my arms, cuddling her while she enjoys her post-orgasmic contentment.

She nuzzles the tip of her nose among the hairs on my chest and smiles cheekily, “Now I understand ‘because’! Ooooo, Robert! You are awesome! That was soooo beautiful!”

I feel her hand sliding down my belly. She takes hold of my cock and squeezes it gently, “Do you wanna…?”

“That would be nice…”

“Do it on my tits…pleeeeze! Can I rub it…?”

“Mmmmm, that would be even nicer…!”

“Kneel over me then…”

Julie caresses my shaft with both her small hands, coaxing it to unbelievable stiffness. Every time a droplet of precum emerges from my tip, she reaches up with her mouth to lick it off and give the head of my cock an encouraging little suck. I try to fight off the rising tide with a degree of success. But, eventually, I can hold back no longer. Julie smiles happily when she sees my balls tighten in their sac, signalling my imminent explosion.

My sperm shoots from me in great pearly arcs. Julie directs my thumping, spurting cock so that my jism spatters all over the rounded olive skin of her breasts and onto her suddenly erect nipples, and even on her cheek near the corner of her mouth. With one hand, she extracts every last drop of cum from me, whilst gently caressing and rolling my balls with the other.

“I love your nuts…” she smiles sweetly…

The next morning I sleep late. Then, after a shower and some breakfast, I explore the town where Julie lives. As the time approaches when I am to go to meet her, I make sure that everything is in place. It is then that I notice I have a message waiting form me on my laptop…

Julie says: Robert…dont come…I cant be there…Mom is going ballistic…what am I going to do?…Julie xxx

Utterly deflated, with my mind in turmoil, I sit staring at Julie’s message for an hour or more. Has her mother somehow found out that we were going to meet? Can I expect the cops to come banging on my hotel room door? Or her father? No, don’t be an idiot, Robert! Julie doesn’t know where you are staying yet! What on earth has happened?

Julie says: Robert…I have to be quick…Mom and Dad are talking in the other room…I am soooo sorry about today…I reeelly wanted to meet you…but I cant…I am pregnant…I got worried after I missed two periods and had some tests done...Mom opened the letter from the clinic while I was at school and came and got me straight away…I’m so scared…Mom doesn’t know it yet, but Dad suspects the baby is his…it is…he is the only one I’ve ever had proper sex with…and I cant have an abortion cos we are Catholic…its such a mess…gotta go…xxx

Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers