Julie Surrenders to Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers

Julie's thoughts were interrupted when Kim immediately commented on how jacked Alex was, and said: "It's sinful to have a body like that. You're embarrassing all of us." She smiled a genuine smile of warmth toward Alex as he laughed off her comment.

"Sinful or not, I like what I am seeing. Don't stop there Alex", offered a delighted Courtney.

"Would you guys stop and pay attention to the game?", Alex chided, smiling at his somewhat buzzed teammates.

The game went for about an hour, and it was funny for Alex to play without having had anything alcoholic to drink. His coworkers had been drinking steadily, if not heavily, for hours. They did not seem really tipsy, but they were definitely relaxed, and the level of play they achieved showed just how relaxed they were. Alex loved watching Julie leap, and stretch during the game. Her top barely contained the melon-sized breasts, and whenever he caught a glimpse of her ass, he was in heaven. He tried his best not to let it be apparent that he was focusing on Julie only, so he kidded a lot with his two admirers, Courtney and Kim.

He did not think they had noticed whom he was really watching. Nevertheless, it became clear to Alex that his infatuation with Julie and her incredible body would have to be held in check. He knew that he would have to avoid her after the game, especially if he did any drinking. He did not want to say or do anything that he would regret later. But, as he was having these thoughts, he was wondering if it was just coincidence that every time he tried to steal a look at Julie, he noticed that she seemed to be checking him out.

Try as she might, Julie was having a very difficult time keeping her eyes off Alex, and she was afraid that he might have noticed this. She resolved at that point that she would have to stop her drinking or risk doing or saying something that might embarrass her. Her next drinks were water, and when the game ended, she deliberately guided Mike to a group of coworkers away from where Alex was standing. She tried to occupy herself with conversation with her husband and others to take her mind off Alex, and this seemed to work.

As late afternoon wore into early evening, most of their group had sandwiches or appetizers on the beach while they continued to drink. Julie noted a couple of time that Courtney and Kim were joined at the hip to Alex for most of the time that had elapsed after the game. She also noted that he had slipped on his shirt once again, but now that she had seen him without the shirt, her mind's eye had taken over when she looked at him. She was feeling more in control now that she had stopped drinking, but her efforts to get Mike to slow down had just not worked.

"Mike, you won't feel like golfing tomorrow if you have a hangover." Julie warned, thinking that this would help slow him down. Instead of having the intended effect, Mike stubbornly ordered yet another pineapple/rum concoction. At that moment, Mike remembered that he wanted to be in the same foursome with Alex once again the next day.

"Alex, my man! Yo, Alex!" Mike called across the group to Julie's dismay.

"Mike!" Julie grabbed her husband's arm. "You're pretty loud, honey. Alex is talking. Why don't you just walk over and see him." Julie said quietly. She looked across to Alex who she saw was now moving in their direction. Julie felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her, but felt better when her husband said: "Sorry, honey. I didn't realize I was that loud. I'll be right back." And with that he moved toward Alex.

Alex waved to Julie, who was watching as her husband walked and stumbled a little toward Alex. She smiled and waved back. Then, she noticed that Mike was bringing Alex back to where Julie was standing. She felt a wave of anxiety wash over her as Mike returned with Alex in tow and promptly ordered a drink for his golf buddy.

"Nice job in the game earlier, champ." Alex offered to Julie, who had indeed done well in the game.

"Thanks. But you were really the best one out there. Too bad you can't be a one man team." Julie responded, realizing now that she should have put her cover up back on, just as Alex had slipped back into his shirt. She thought she saw him give her the once over quickly.

Indeed, Alex had given her the once over and loved it. She was so fucking hot he was thinking.

Mike returned with drinks for the three of them. Julie barely sipped hers and put it down. Alex did take a sip of his scotch and said to Mike: "So do you and Julie play volleyball professionally?" He said this with a wide and handsome grin. "Your wife is fast, and accurate." Alex added.

Mike smiled and offered: "She was fast today because of the suit. You cannot believe how anything more than that slows her down." They all laughed at his good natured humor, but Julie really wished she had grabbed that cover up. Julie felt just a little embarrassed, but she was used to Mike, and he was not being obnoxious at all. Although she did notice that he was starting to slur his speech just a little.

"Well, I want to be on your team next time. I can't believe how good the two of you are." Alex said, again with his perfect smile. Julie loved that hair, face, and smile. He was such a stud she thought. They all laughed, and then they spent a few minutes talking about the resort and what a great place it seemed to be. Alex surprised Mike and Julie by excusing himself, saying that he was going to take a swim and probably turn in early so he would be awake and alert in the next morning's conference. In fact, Alex knew that if he stayed any longer, looking at Julie's wonderful tits, he would probably have a woody in no time. Also, leaving from where he was with Mike and Julie gave him a perfect opportunity to avoid Kim and Courtney for the night.

He made his way back to his villa where he changed into his speedo, grabbed a towel, and headed to the deserted water's edge. The sun had gone down, but the sky was still fairly bright with lingering light. Alex swam for about half an hour in the mild ocean water. The swim helped him clear his mind, and he figured he would sit on his veranda for a bit before calling it a day. He poured himself a strong scotch and threw himself into a rattan chair, looking at the moonlit ocean and listening to the noises of his coworkers and the other guests of the resort at the beachside bar.

Alex poured himself a second drink which he planned would be his last that night, and resumed his seat, wearing only his jet black speedo. He was beginning to nod off in his chair when Courtney interrupted him. She seemed a little wobbly on her feet, and her speech was just a tiny bit slurred. His first thought was that he was going to have to turn down her advances once again. But that was not the case.

"Alex, Julie and I need some help getting Mike back to their villa. He's passed out at our table at the bar, and we tried to walk him back, but he's totally passed out. In fact, I think Julie pulled a muscle in her shoulder trying to move him. Sorry to interrupt you. But I suggested to Julie that you might be able to help us." As Courtney talked to Alex, he could see her eyes scanning his body, especially his crotch area that was much more prominently revealed by his speedo that it was by the plaid shorts he had on earlier. Alex smiled inwardly. Let her look if she wants, it will give her something to talk about with the girls.

"Sure, Courtney, I'll be happy to give you a hand. What time is it anyway? I must have nodded off for a little."

"I think it's only around nine or so, but Mike was pounding them for a while and I guess the day just caught up with him. I think it's catching up with me as well. I like your suit by the way." She said with a glance and a smile.

"Thanks, yours looks good on you as well." He returned with a smile. "Why don't we see if we can move Mike?"

Alex was going to throw on his plaid shorts, but he figured he'd let Julie get a small look at what she was missing. Alex knew that his very ample equipment was very obvious when he wore this particular suit. And he did not mind wearing this at the resort as lots of guys were sporting their stuff with the same kind of suit down here. So, off he went with Courtney.

Julie was relieved when she saw Courtney returning from the villas with Alex. As the two got closer, Julie's attention went immediately to Alex's physical presence. The speedo he was wearing revealed so much more of him than did the baggy plaid shorts he had on earlier. The tight black suit showed the tiny black trail of hair going from his naval directly to his crotch. What's more, because the suit was so small and so tight, Julie could also see the upper edge of Alex's pubic hair. It showed as a line of tiny black ringlets. She found this so seductive, and was a little surprised that Alex would wear this kind of a suit. There was no doubt that he had the body for it, and he probably knew it she thought. But most of all, Julie had noted the incredible bulge that was highlighted by the suit. Clearly, Alex was exceptionally well endowed. Julie knew he had to have noticed her sizing him up, but she couldn't help herself. If he was going to wear that kind of suit, he had to expect that people would check him out.

"Thanks, so much Alex. I am really embarrassed, but the bartender told us that he wouldn't be able to help us with Mike for a couple of hours, and I don't want everyone to see him passed out here at the bar. Courtney and I tried to move him, but it's impossible. And, I think I just pulled a shoulder muscle in our last attempt."

"No problem, Julie. It looks like you guys are the only survivors from the evening's activities. Not much of a party group I see. Not that I should talk."

"How's the water? I see you've changed. Did your suit shrink?" Julie said with a cute little smile, bringing attention to Alex's suit.

Smiling his handsome smile back at her, Alex said, "No, it didn't shrink, it's just made out of the same material as yours. And, actually, the water is great, nice and warm. I swam for a while since my only exercise today was golf and volleyball. You should come for a swim, you'd like it."

"Maybe I will after we get Mike back to the villa. It might actually help my shoulder."

"Look, don't you try to lift him, I can move him by myself, that way you won't run the risk of making your muscle pull worse. Courtney, you don't need to help either, I should be able to move him pretty easily." With that said, Alex scooped up Mike like a baby, and carried him to the villas.

Julie was amazed at his strength, and loved watching Alex's flexed muscles as he carried her passed out husband into their villa and placed him on the sheets of their bed.

"I think he'll probably be out until sometime mid-day tomorrow." Alex said with a smile. "Now that I am awake again, I think I'll end the night with a quick swim. Are you guys game?" Julie quickly said she was, but a pretty tipsy Courtney bowed out and excused herself to her villa.

Julie shut off the light in her villa and took a look at Mike as she left with Alex for their swim.

"Let me grab a towel Julie. Can I offer you a drink? I have scotch if that's ok."

Julie hesitated, then accepted. She figured, a swim and a drink would be fine. She hoped he shoulder would benefit from both. "Sure, a scotch would be good, but why don't we do the swim first." Julie watched as Alex disappeared and then reappeared with a towel. Her eyes had adjusted to the moonlight and the gentle outside lights at the resort, and she noted again how striking Alex's body looked in this evening light.

For his part, Alex knew he was about to tread into dangerous waters. He was thinking with the wrong head he thought. But taking a night swim with an absolutely beautiful woman like Julie was an opportunity he did not want to pass up, even if she was married. He could already feel his penis beginning to swell inside his speedo. But, he figured he'd be in the water before she would notice it. Tossing their towels on the sand, Julie and Alex waded into the very warm Caribbean waters. Alex did a shallow dive and swam ahead of Julie, then came up, turned and watched her as she reached waist depth. Her breasts were amazing he thought. Her face and lips were also a real turn on for Alex.

"Julie, you should see if you can swim a little to loosen up that muscle in your shoulder." Alex stood in the water watching Julie as she first lay back in the water, doing the back stroke. Then she swam a bit back and forth. Alex swam near her and when she stopped and stood, he did the same.

"How did that feel? Any better?" He asked. Facing Julie, Alex noted how the ocean water shined on her beautiful shoulders and full breasts as it ran down her body. Julie rotated her right arm and said that it helped slightly. "I can massage that for you for a moment if you want, that will probably help as well. I'm not trying to get fresh with you Julie, but if you want, I will massage it a little."

Julie knew that it would help, but she hesitated just a bit. And the thought of Alex touching her was incredibly exciting for her.

I'm sorry. Forget I said that Julie. You wouldn't be comfortable. Sorry."

"Alex, of course I would be comfortable. And I know that it would feel a lot better. So do it already. I should have known better than to try to lift Mike." With that she turned her back to Alex and waited for him to move closer to massage her shoulder.

"Okay, Julie. I will go gently, tell me if I hurt you at all." Moving behind, Alex placed both hands on Julie's shoulders and massaged both of them gently. She rotated her shoulders as he massaged, and she seemed to like the feeling very much. From his position behind Julie, Alex was able to look right down her frontside, taking in the view the evening's moon afforded him of her wonderful breasts with their erect nipples from the ocean water.

"Alex, you feel so good. Keep doing that. It feels wonderful." Julie reassured him. In fact, he was making her sore muscle feel much better while at the same time she reveled in the strength of his hands and arms. Julie wanted to touch him back, but knew she shouldn't. She figured she would play just a little though. This chance might never happen again. She knew that if she backed up just slightly, her thong-clad buttocks would probably just brush the magnificent package contained in his speedo. She wondered how he would react. As she continued to moan delightedly with his massage, she got the courage to move back suddenly and slightly, pretending that something had just nibbled a toe. When she did, sure enough, she felt her buttocks bump directly into what felt like a fairly firm, and very large package. Alex, moved back with a jerk, surprised by her movement.

"Sorry, Alex. I think something just ran across my foot."

"No problem Julie. How's this working for you?" Alex wondered now if something had really run across her foot, or if she had moved into him intentionally. He figured he would find out with his next move. Without warning, Alex twitched his body forward and pressed himself ever so gently into Julie's buttocks. She did not move forward, but allowed the gentle pressure of Alex's swelling package to stay against her.

"I think that little hermit crab is playing with us." He continued his massage, his question answered about Julie's backward movement.

"That feels great, Alex. I think I'll swim a little more to loosen it up some more, and then I'll take you up on that scotch, if you aren't too tired." As Julie said this she turned her head back and up and smiled as Alex stopped the massage. Julie deliberately , Alex thought, moved harder into him , giving him a good grind. Then, she lay forward, swimming away. In the meantime, Alex felt his black shaft begin to throb within his speedo. Alex smiled, she was playing with him, and he liked it.

Alex swam after her, and easily caught up with her. "Alex, it feels much better, really. It's still sore, but your massage really seems to have helped it. Where'd you get your experience in massage?"

Just got used to having massages throughout college sports mostly. I learned how to do it from having it done to me, and watching it done to others as well. Glad it worked okay for you. You will probably be wise to let me do it once more before you go back to you villa, and then you should apply some moist heat to it for a while. I bet it will be gone in the morning."

"Perfect." She said with her beautiful smile. "Can we get that scotch now?" Julie stood and began to walk out of the ocean. Alex stood to follow, and although he was bulging big time, he decided to ignore it, especially after what had just happened. If Julie could be a tease, he could play along. "Julie, do you want to wash off the salt in the outdoor shower? It's just to the right of the veranda in that little alcove."

"I didn't even see the outdoor showers. Do we all have our own?" Julie asked.

"Yep, I'm pretty sure every villa does. Just leave the water running, I'll rinse off when you're done." Alex continued. "Alex, it's huge in here, you can join me if you want. There are three shower heads. Must be the family villa you have."

Alex joined her and rinsed off while she did the same. He so wanted to touch her, and he felt himself getting harder as she ran her hands over her body to help the water rinse away the ocean salt. He couldn't believe that he was actually standing there with her watching her beautiful body as she rinsed off.

For her part, Julie felt herself gushing as she watched the water cascade off of Alex's beautifully defined athletic body in the medium light provided by the beach lights of the villas. She was especially fascinated with his thin, muscular waist and ripped abs, and the remarkable bulge that was protruding from his speedo. Julie thought it odd that she had never felt this physically attracted to another guy besides her husband, Mike. But she had to admit to herself that Alex's body and his manner turned her on incredibly. And the package he was sporting seemed like he was incredibly well endowed.

Julie had never strayed in her nearly five years of marriage. But now she felt so tempted. Indeed, she had never even come close to deliberately bumping her ass into a guy's crotch as she had just done out in the ocean. But, with Alex it was a thrill. Still, she told herself she could only tease and flirt because ultimately she did not want to do anything she would later regret.

"How's that shoulder doing, Julie? Do you want another quick massage?" Alex asked hopefully.

"If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it, maybe when move over to the veranda." Julie responded.

Alex finished and left the shower, and Julie followed immediately. They grabbed their towels but did not need to dry much as the warm breeze was doing a good job for them. Julie took a seat on Alex's veranda while he fixed their drinks. He made hers a potent one, hoping to relax her even more.

Alex caught Julie giving him the once over, and he smiled as he handed her the drink and sat directly next to her on the love seat. "You know, I wore this suit not intending to be seen by anyone from the office. Then Courtney came over. Just to let you know that around our more conservative office crowd, I play the role more carefully."

Julie smiled and said, "Alex, I guess I have to say that you look awesome in that suit. But, you must know that. Anyway, I have only seen you in a business suit and tie, and I have to tell you that this one hugs you much better than the more expensive suits you wear at the office. I only hope Courtney wasn't too drunk, because she'll kick herself if she can't remember seeing you wearing it." Alex laughed.

"So, speaking of swimwear, I am wondering if yours shows you to be a little bit of a risk taker? I mean, you know you look great in it, and I am glad you lost the cover up you were wearing, but I was kind of surprised we all got to see your gym bod during the game. Pleasantly surprised!"

ktsema
ktsema
936 Followers