Julie Surrenders to Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers

Julie smiled. "So, you don't think I am a risk taker?"

"Actually, after our little swim, I guess you have changed my mind. I am just not sure of how much of a risk taker. I mean, you were totally brave staying in the water after that hermit crab caused you to lose your footing." Alex looked directly into Julie's eyes when he said this, and she looked back. She knew that he knew there was no crab. She just wanted to feel his package pressed against her ass. And then when he moved into her, she did not move away.

"I take risks only when there is a big payoff. Staying in the water was worth it, after all, my shoulder feels better. And I am sure when you massage it again, it will be perfect. But to get back to my suit, what really happened is that in the early afternoon volleyball games, it was almost all women. So, since the sun was really warm, I decided to lose the cover up. Then, when the guys joined us, I had had a few drinks and I guess I was so relaxed that I just didn't care. Julie took a sip of her drink and felt the alcohol wash through her veins and relax her.

"I'm glad the massage worked well. Want me to give it another go?" Alex asked. Julie took another long drink and told him that would be good. Again, she felt the scotch course through her, relaxing her still more. This time, Alex had to approach her from the front as the seat she was in backed up to the outside wall of the villa. He squatted directly in front of her, and she spread her legs slightly to allow him better access. The outside light from the slider into his living area washed over his ripped body and Julie felt a tingle in her stomach and abdomen.

She looked at this black Adonis as his trim and sharply defined arms with their bulging biceps and triceps extended out toward her. His brown shoulders were broad with smooth and thick muscles. His torso tapered to that wonderful waist, and not an ounce of fat was visible anywhere. His abdominal muscles were beautifully developed.

When Alex's hands touched her shoulders, she closed her eyes and lay her head back. He was totally taken with the wonderfully beautiful and nearly naked married woman who was letting him massage her shoulders. She moaned as he touched a tender area, but told Alex to keep going. He wanted to slide his hands down to cup her beautifully full breasts, to lean into her and kiss her soft lips, he neck.

"Alex, that feels so good, the shoulder feels so much better." Julie reached over to take another drink of scotch and drained her glass. Alex looked down Julie's torso from her breasts to her firm abdomen and to the tiny thong bottom that was cut so close to her beautiful pussy. His cock grew as he imagined how wet and tight it must be in there. Julie whimpered just a bit as Alex's fingers touched a tender area. When she did this she clamped her spread legs against Alex as he squatted in front of her, and she kept her legs tightly clamped against his. The feel of her legs against his sent a thrill through her body, and she felt her vagina awash with excitement.

"Alex, you are so good at this. Do you give full body massages?" She asked with a dreamy smile, her eyes still closed. The alcohol had now fully relaxed her, and she gave an extra squeeze to Alex's body as she asked the question.

"I have been known to do that. Tell you what, why don't you place your hands on mine and direct them where you want them to massage." Alex responded.

Julie opened her eyes and looked again at the muscled Adonis squatting in front of her. She smiled a beautiful smile, and placed her hands on his. Alex noted the soft white hands on his larger brown hands. Julie did not try to move his hands away from her shoulders. Rather, she slid her hands up the length of his thick forearms and then to his biceps and shoulders. She slid her hands up and down his arms several times, and then back to his shoulders.

Then she took them from his shoulders and reached down to his thighs which were between her spread legs as he still squatted before her. She rubbed her hands back and forth on his legs, feeling his thick and tight muscles. She so wanted to explore this man's body, she couldn't help herself. Julie slid down on the love seat so that her legs spread more widely apart, and she had positioned herself that much closer to Alex's prominent bulge. Still, she had not made any effort to move his hands away from her shoulders.

Now that she had repositioned herself, Julie's own hands were able to reach out and touch Alex's torso. She reclamped her legs around his and then bravely placed both of her palms on his naked hips, just above the line of his speedo. Julie opened her eyes and smiled at Alex as she moved her flat palms up his ripped torso. His cock was now nearly fully engorged in his tiny speedo, but he did nothing except continued to massage her shoulders. Now, his speedo was just brushing the edge of material that covered Julie's drenched pussy. Alex knew this had to be her move.

As Julie's hands moved up his torso, she let them trace the definition of his six pack, and his sculpted pectoral muscles. Then, she gently pinched each nipple and smiled as she did so. Simultaneously, she squeezed her legs against him, and pulled his mid section into her so that his onyx shaft was firmly pressed against her drenched bikini flap. Still, Alex did not change what he was doing, rather he allowed his pulsing shaft to be pulled tightly against Julie's cock craving cunt while he smiled down at her and massaged her shoulders, knowing that soon, very soon, she would be his.

Julie's eyes widened as she felt the size of Alex as he pressed into her. Her husband had a pretty good-sized cock, but what she felt now as her legs pulled her masseur's body into hers was remarkable for its size. Julie's body squirmed back and forth as she tried to pull Alex against her as tightly as she could. She was somewhat frustrated that Alex had not initiated anything, and seemed content to let her lead the way. Julie looked directly at his handsome face and his upper body. He truly was so fucking hot she thought to herself.

She placed both of her hands on the back of his head and pulled his face to hers where their lips locked in an incredibly long and passionate kiss. As she kissed him, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his lower back and pulled him into herself even more tightly. This time, Alex responded by pushing himself very hard against her mid section causing her to experience tremendous pleasure as she felt his steel hard shaft crushing against her vagina. Their kiss continued for several minutes when, without warning, Alex wrapped his arms around her, lifted her off the love seat, and carried her into his villa. He carried her directly to the bedroom where he placed her onto his bed. The couple continued to kiss, but now, with the full weight of Alex's body on her, she felt the girth and firmness of his black shaft even more completely.

The two of them still had their respective bathing suits on, and now Julie found herself slipping her hands into Alex's speedo and trying to slip it down his legs as he lay on top of her. His ass felt so tight and firm. She already had no regrets, she totally loved the feel of this man's body. He lifted his body up slightly, so she could accomplish the deed. Julie was hoping that he would do the same to her, but he did not. However, when she felt his swollen black shaft naked against her abdomen, she wasted no time in tearing off her top and then the thong bottom, allowing their naked black and white bodies to touch and rub totally free of clothing.

Alex's hard and defined chest and abs pressed firmly against Julie's soft white melon like breasts. He did not have a single hair on his torso, except for the treasure trail that snaked from his naval to his crotch. His cock, now free of the speedo, was pressed between his sculpted abs and Julie's pulsing pussy. The feeling of this massively long and thick shaft pressed so hard against her had Julie in ecstasy. All she could think of was how big it was and how it would feel lodged deep inside her pleasure chute. Now, Alex broke their prolonged kiss and raised himself on his elbows above his new white conquest. Julie's hands were placed on his ass cheeks holding him tightly in place.

"You must think the pay off for this risk taking behavior is a huge one." He said smiling at the white beauty below him. And he moved his throbbing pleasure wand hard against her pussy, causing her to moan with satisfaction. "I don't think either of us will be disappointed with the pay off in this case." He continued. "Do you have any idea at all of how many times I have imagined being in this position with you? You can't possibly know." Julie's eyes widened as Alex gyrated on her yet again and she could feel his large black balls and that huge thick shaft pressing into her dripping pussy. Alex felt Julie's soft skin, and relished the feel of her long slender legs below his.

"I had no idea you had any interest in me at all. And yet, I have wanted to be in this position myself ever since I first laid eyes on you. And now that I am, something tells me that you're right about the pay off. But, I have never done this to Mike before, and I probably wouldn't have today, except you had to wear that speedo of yours."

"So you're telling me this is my fault. What about that thong you teased everyone with all day long. When I first saw it, I knew I had to do this somehow." Alex leaned down to kiss Julie again and she placed her hands in his thick and shiny black hair, pulling his mouth into hers.

Julie then nudged Alex to roll over, and he immediately knew why. He complied and lay on his back, placing his hands behind his head, resting on the pillow. Julie surveyed his athletic body, and her eyes widened at the sight of his absolutely huge black pleasure rocket that had to be the thickest, and longest, and most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She realized that black and white men really were very much alike in the cock size department, contrary to myths that said otherwise. But Alex's shaft had to be ten thick inches of pulsing black muscle, capped with a very large, pinkish mushroom head. Mike's cock was about seven inches, very thick and very nice, but it was no match for Alex's.

Without a word, Julie moved toward the cock, grasped the base of his with her right hand, and began caressing it with her lips, tongue, and mouth. Alex placed his black hands on his lover's blond hair, enjoying the contrast. He occasionally would thrust his shaft into her mouth, causing her to gag momentarily. But, he loved the way she was worshipping his cock. As he felt himself getting ready to explode his love juices into his new white lover, her pulled her body into position over his face and administered his own tongue specialty to Julie's totally dripping pussy. She became very excited as his tongue manipulated her, and she began grinding her pussy onto his face as her excitement heightened. He loved the taste of her. And, he loved how her body was twitched and shuddered as he brought her to her first climax at the lips of her black lover.

For her part, as she approached orgasm, Julie continued to jerk, and to suck, and to worship Alex's black baton. Shortly after she spasmed in pleasure with her own orgasm, Julie felt Alex's muscles tighten, his balls and cock swell, and then she felt his warm love juices shoot up his long shaft and explode into her mouth. He truly shot load after thick load. She was able to swallow much of his seed, but she was hit in the face by several spurts as she pulled away from his black love rod to watch the event. Consequently, when she looked at her new lover, her face was dripping with his creamy cum. After sucking the rest of his juices from his shaft and her hands, she kissed her way up his abdomen, his chest, neck and finally locked in a passionate kiss on his mouth.

It was late now, about one in the morning. But the new found lovers were full of sexual energy. As Alex continued to lay on his back, his cock never softened. Julie smiled down at him, as she positioned her ass over his throbbing black shaft. "That was a great appetizer, but now I want the main course." Julie whispered to the black Adonis below her.

Alex absolutely loved watching her beautiful white body as she straddled him with her incredibly full and firm breasts with their hardened nipples. Her skin was soft, her body was tight, her waist was tiny, and her ass was completely and totally perfect. Alex knew without her saying it, that she wanted to fuck, and probably more than once. But, tonight might not be the best time, since he had no condoms, and he did not think she did either. But, he would leave the choice up to her if she wanted to risk an interracial pregnancy. He knew this white princess was disease free. And he knew he was. But, did she want to risk her baby free status for a moment's pleasure. If she was not on the pill, she would have to make the choice.

If Alex were a betting man, he would bet that she would definitely take the chance, and take it repeatedly all night long. He knew that he could drive her crazy with foreplay, so that in no time she would be begging him to fuck her, without a condom. And, once she felt his pulsing, thick, black penis pumping in and out of her dripping vagina, he was pretty sure, she would want to spend the entire evening with his naked shaft buried deep inside her. What's more, he doubted she would ever want a condom between her cunt and his cock.

In fact, Alex thought, if tonight goes the way he thinks it will, Julie will be driven crazy all week long trying to find a time to service his black baton.

He could feel her wetness drenching his cock as it was pinned between her labia and his abdomen. Her love juices were soaking the tightly wound black pubic hairs surrounding his cock and balls. He knew that she was super excited. What a wonderful thing he thought. He never would have dreamt this of the object of his fantasies. He arched his hips and felt Julie's pussy slide easily up and then down the thick black rail that was his cock. She moaned loudly and he continued the hip movement but also began gently pinching each of her nipples ever so gently. Julie could not contain herself, and began her own frenzied sliding back and forth on his cock. But Alex placed his hands on her buttocks and slowed her down telling her to savor the feeling, not to rush it. He was toying with her.

He knew she yearned for another climax, this time by way of feeling his ten-inch rod rubbing her labia and clit. But Alex was going to make her wait until he was ready to let her have it. He pulled her face to his, and she whimpered as he simultaneously kissed her, sliding his tongue in and out of her beautiful mouth, and also pushed hard against her clitoris as he arched his hips slowly back and forth, causing her to slide on his love rail. As he did this, he felt Julie's beautifully soft and athletic body pressed closely to his own. Julie, on the other hand, loved the feeling of Alex's incredibly hard and defined body as he pulled her onto it.

Her hands were resting on his biceps which were remarkably thick and incredibly hard. She loved the feeling of her breasts as they pressed into his super defined pecs, and her abdomen sensed the definition of his abdominal muscles. Mike had been in great shape early on in their marriage. But, his body had never compared at its best to what Alex's was.

The sexual excitement for Julie was almost too much for her to bear. She felt as though she would do anything this stud wanted her to, he was so totally hot. Alex continued arching his mid-section back and forth as Julie's body began to experience quivers and spasms that would lead to her orgasm. She straddled his body with her hands resting on his rock hard chest. She was now sweating as she tightened all of her muscles and concentrated on pressing her vagina hard onto Alex's massive black rail. All the while, Alex was pinching her nipples, sliding his hands slowly up and down her beautiful torso, feeling her firm body, and enjoying the sensation of watching this beautiful white woman with her perfect body as she used his own body to pleasure herself. He was only too happy to help her.

As for his own building orgasm, Alex was doing his best to keep it in check. He wanted to save his next sperm deposit for deep inside Julie's soaking wet pussy. As Alex felt Julie's body spasms increasing, he knew her orgasm was near, and judging by her breathing and moaning, he thought it would be a very deep one. So, he stopped himself and moved Julie so that she was lying on her side, next to him. He smothered her coming protest by embracing her tightly, pulling her beautifully soft body hard against his own and kissing her more passionately than she had ever been kissed before. Her protests melted in the face of this, and she aggressively kissed her black lover back.

After several minutes of kissing and touching, Alex pulled back from Julie and looked in her eyes and smiled. "You are so fucking hot, Julie. This is like a dream come true for me." With this he placed his palm on her ass and pulled her into his granite hard cock. She lifted her leg slightly as his shaft wedged itself between her labia. She felt his swelled mushroom head pulsing excitedly, and she loved feeling him there. She wanted him to fuck her, right now.

"You're the one who is hot. Your body, your cock. Alex, I want you in me. I want to feel you all the way in me."

"I want to be in you as well, but I don't have any rubbers with me. I never thought we'd be together, except in my dreams. And there's no one else down here that I thought I would need to bring rubbers for. The last thing I want to do is screw things up for you by getting you pregnant. Somehow I don't think that would be something you could easily explain to Mike." While he was saying these things, Alex was fingering Julie's nipple with one hand and fingering her vagina with the other. He could tell that she was still incredibly aroused, as her body quivered several times while he spoke with her.

"I'm not on the pill. Mike and I have been trying to get pregnant, but we just started about two months ago. No luck yet. But Alex, I don't know what's going on with me. From the first time I worked with you, I fantasized about a night like tonight with you. I guess I just never considered worrying about pregnancy in my fantasy. I have never been unfaithful to Mike, until now. And the only one I have ever fantasized about having sex with since we got married is you." As she spoke, he continued to finger her now gushing vagina. Julie's body spasmed again with pleasure, craving the ultimate satisfaction and release a full orgasm would bring, one brought on by having Alex's throbbing black shaft.

"Babe, maybe we should put this off for another time. I mean, this is serious stuff. I want to fuck you in the worst way, but I don't want to fuck you up. I mean, I could probably get some rubbers tomorrow, but by then you might not want to do this again." He slowly started to withdraw his monster shaft from its birth, just between her labia. Julie's eyes widened in panic. She did not want this to end now. The sensation of his thick cock moving reinforced in her vagina the need that it had for that black shaft to make her fantasy complete. Her mind raced.

"Alex, wait. Maybe we could fuck and you could pull out before you cum. You just came in my mouth and on my face. How much could you have left? I mean the chances have to be reduced significantly, don't they?" Alex moved his mouth to her nipple before answering her. His lips sucked gently, then he bit her, causing her to wince. At the same time, he moved his throbbing shaft back across her labia, and he fingered her clit more actively. Her reaction was to breath in deeply with renewed pleasure. She moaned and whimpered, and her body clearly shuddered with the pleasure provided by his attention. He smiled inwardly.

ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers