Julie the Dentist

Story Info
Masochist ejaculates on a dental chair.
1.2k words
3.39
65.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was a bit of a shy once when she started her dental training. She was only 18 and it was the first time that she had lived away from home.

But the years of training meant that when she graduated she had the highest average starting salary of any graduate profession, including medical doctors and lawyers.

She was a lot more confident professionally and socially as a qualified dentist than the scared 18 year old that she started out as.

Now Julie was 24, she found that she loved dentistry. Some of it she enjoyed too much. The case of one patient was a case in point.

He had come in for a general check up. We will leave him nameless to protect his identity. He had only seen a dentist 6 months earlier, so a visual inspection is normally all that would have been needed in this situation.

However, as she had just started out in her own practice, she needed all the work she could get, and so she decided to give him x-rays as well.

There was a delay between the x-rays and their being developed. This gave the patient time to take in the environment in which he found himself. He looked up and saw the obligatory print of flowers that seems to be in every dentists. He noticed the radio station playing as background music.

He looked over and saw Julie with her back to him. He noticed that she was attractive, had a nice body, and was no long the terrifying monster dentist that he thought that all dentists were. Her jeans were tight and she was slim. She wore a white top which matched her white sneakers.

Julie showed him in and he sat on the dentists chair. He had always been afraid of dentists, and it was only now as an adult that he went regularly.

Julie was perhaps not in the best condition to be with a patient as nervous as he was. She was pre-menstrual, she had finished a relationship a month ago, and she was out with friends last night and a little hangover.

'Open wide,' she said, moving her gloved hands with reflecting mirror into his mouth.

She poked around a bit needlessly. Every time she touched a gum he jumped.

'Well, everything seems fine she,' said with the emphasis on the word 'seems.' But you do have a drilling that I would like to replace and a small temporary one to put till we can put in a permanent one later on. We can do those now if you like.'

'Sure.' the nervous patient muttered obediently.

She didn't ask if he needed gas. She just got it out and gave him perhaps too much. He couldn't move. She started digging in.

'I'm just going to give you a needle there.'

The needle was a standard size, but even in his drugged state it seemed huge. She inserted it into a gum, pushing the shiny steel slowly and firmly in. She noticed his body stiffen, the whimpering groan of a man in pain.

'And here,' she said again, almost in delight. Causing others pain always made her aroused. It freaked her out at first, but she got use to it. Even so, she wore a tampon every day, whether she needed it or not, to soak up the extra moisture on days on which she worked. Either that, or she took extra panties to change at lunch time.

The point of the needle entered another point of the gum. He had a large back jaw, and so she had to go in at an awkward angle. She couldn't see when it went in, and so she just relied on the arching of his back as a sign that she had made contact.

Doing it by feel, she pushed in and in, further than was necessary.

She had learnt in dental school that it was always safer to put in too much, too deep, than not enough and not deep enough. So the tip of the needle pierced in further and further, till the helpless patient arched his back and kept that position.

She withdrew the needle, and with his pelvis thrust in the air as part of the arching back, she could hardly notice that he had a full, complete erection. 'Oh,' she thought. She had had one or two of these before. They learnt about it at dental school, the way that some men (and women) react strangely to different stimuli.

As she was preparing the drill she wondered herself about her own motivation in becoming a dentist. Sure the money was good, but it was also, she could now admit to herself, the thrill of having so much power over another individual.

The buzz of the drill started, and she again opened the mouth of the patient with her left gloved hand, and approached slowly with the right. He was very, very nervous.

'I see you have a wonky eye' she said to him.

The moment she said that, she regretted it. Often it was a good idea to ask the patient questions during drilling, especially if they were nervous, not because you wanted an answer but because it took the patient's mind off the drilling. But did she have to mention his eye? God, she might get a complaint from him for that.

He moaned again, but this time it seemed like a moan of pleasure rather than an attempt at an answer. She remembered the erection, looked down, and saw that it was still as solid as ever.

She took out the old filling and replaced it, and that with the temporary filling took about 10 minutes to complete. However, as she had given him too much gas, he had to lie there for another 15 minutes while he came around to be conscious enough to leave. The anesthetic too started to wear off.

Turning her back, she cleaned up. He again ran his eyes over those slim legs and bottom. Seeing the white sneakers made him ooze a little into his underpants. He really wished that the erection would disappear and he wished he didn't wear his light summer pants today which made his erection easily visible.

'Oh silly me', she said, 'I forgot to clean them.' So without gas, without anesthetic, she dug into his mouth, cleaning each tooth from the soft cuticle of the gum along the tooth. Each touch being painful - excruciatingly painful - but as he was not complaining she didn't stop.

'Only the left back to go,' she said.

'Six teeth to go now.'

'Five.'

'Four.'

'Three - just a bit there.'

'Two.'

'and lastly...'

'Done!'

As if in simultaneous orgasm, the word 'done' coincided with a shot of pain across his face, which in turned led to the discharge of semen into his pants.

Julie turned and noticed (how could she not?) the semen stain forming before her eyes. He got up slowly, feeling the stickiness in his pants. Walked away from the chair without looking back or without facing her.

'If you would like to use the toilet its on the left on the way out,' she said, in a professional tone, but in reality from a desire to mock him.

'Come back next week for the replacement of that temporary filling?' she suggested.

And of course, he became a regular patient with very excellent looking teeth.