Julie the Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Number 5 said "Sure, your place or mine?"

"Yours," I said, and we went to a nearby dorm, up to the fifth floor, and into a two-bedroom suite.

"My name's Jacob, what's yours?"

"Jill," I said.

"Okay Jill, in there," pointing to one of the bedrooms. He closed the door, took off his coat and hung it up, gesturing me to do the same. After I did I turned and kissed him full throttle — if I was going to do this, I was going to do it the best I knew how.

We fell back on the bed. We shucked our boots and socks, pulled each other's pants off, and ripped each other's shirts off. We were breathing heavily and starting to sweat as we confronted each other in our underwear. I grabbed for his cock before he could grab my bra, pulled his boxers down, and gave his cock a big sloppy suck.

"You're great," he said, and pulled me up so he could kiss me again. He undid my bra and hungrily kissed my nipples, then moved down to my panties and slid them away. We jumped on the bed and greedily grabbed each other.

He moved to enter me and I swatted it away. "Use a condom," I said.

"Geez, thanks, but I don't have any." I smirked inwardly and retrieved six from my pants pocket, ripped one open, and rolled it on him. The rest I put on the floor beside the bed.

He entered me and we bucked and swam with each other. I squeezed his cock with my vaginal muscles, once even holding him inside as he tried to move. He came in an explosion and plopped down on me. I bucked a couple more times and faked a small orgasm. Was this me?

Jacob was a transfer student, a sophomore from Eugene. He was a little taller than me, played intramural frisbee, was well groomed, and took care of his body. His cock was a little bigger than Peter's and the head was purple when he was aroused.

My explanation for my brazenness was that I had just had the final fight with my boyfriend and wanted solace. Jacob didn't get it.

"You can't just fuck a stranger because you're mad at your boyfriend," he said.

"Yes I can, I just did, and it was great."

"Well, now that you've gotten back at him, are you going to leave?"

"Nope, I'm not going until I've had my fill of you." I had my work cut out for me, though: He seemed to expect Candid Camera to appear any minute.

I tossed the rubber into the trash can and started playing with his balls. He responded by laying on his back and stroking my hair. We kissed tenderly, soon not so tenderly. He spread me out on the bed and kissed me all the way to my toes, then back to my pussy.

He sought out my clit and pretty quickly I was aroused and wet. I grabbed his cock, which he took as a friendly gesture. He positioned himself and moved to enter me when I reminded him about the condom. This time he rolled it on himself.

He started slow, so slow, so slow, taking forever to build to any pace at all. He pulled out and ate me, then slowly returned his cock to my pussy. Cock, tongue, finger, he worked me for what seemed like forever. When I finally orgasmed, violently and with some really bad language, he let me cool down. He slid his cock inside, then out and eating, finally back in and we had a wild bucking ride to his cumming.

When we woke up, it was nearly 8. His roommate came into the living room and knocked on the door.

"Jake? You in there?"

"Yes, I'll see you later."

We got dressed, he gave me a shirt to wear, and we went to the dining hall in the next dorm. He wanted to know where I lived, but I wouldn't tell him. "I'm not sure I want a new relationship," I said.

We went back to his room. I met his roommate, a really sweet guy from Salem. Jacob and I went into his room, fucked again, and fell asleep. In the morning we fucked again.

I picked up the two remaining condoms and told him I would call him after dinner. I went back to my dorm, showered and changed, and went to class. After dinner I called Jacob and said I'd like to come over.

"Jill, there's a little problem." His girlfriend had found out about us. His roommate had jokingly told a friend that Jake had a "quickie on the side" and that friend spread the word, which got to Jacob's girlfriend. She was really pissed. "I'll come to your room, okay?"

My plan for this anonymous liaison was just that, anonymous. I wanted to be with Peter, and I was doing this to find out whether I loved him or just was smitten with the sex. I didn't want to get involved with my temporary lover, and that meant keeping him away from my real life. Fucking, sure; intimacy, no.

"No, that's not going to work. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Don't bother," he said, and the connection went dead.

"Hi, Julie. I'm really glad to hear your voice. I've missed you."

I hadn't talked to Peter for almost two weeks because I was so conflicted about his demand. Now I got quivery at the sound of his voice. "I'll be in New York on the 12th, okay for you? I'll have to leave on the 17th."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He paused. "Is everything, uh, okay?"

"Fine and dandy," I said. We decided that I should take a taxi from the airport to his apartment.

It was almost ten at night when I found the baggage carousel, claimed my bag, and looked around for the taxi stand. One of the baggage handlers came up to me and said "Miss, the man over there says he's your driver."

It was like one of those movies where the two lovers run in slow motion. We crashed into each other's arms, kissed and kissed. The other passengers pretended not to notice (another difference between Corvallis and New York). Peter had borrowed a friend's car. We drove back to the garage and taxied to his apartment.

Once inside we flung off our clothes and fused in each other's arms. I'd missed his cock, missed his beard and his soft mouth eating my pussy, missed his spasms as he came.

He'd gotten the next day (Friday) off, so we fucked, then ate lunch (he cooked a nice omelet), fucked again, and went to a Greek restaurant in the neighborhood for dinner. We fell asleep on full stomachs, without fucking.

Saturday morning we fucked again, took a shower, fucked in the shower, then got dressed. Peter had tickets on a sightseeing bus tour of Manhattan, so I had my first subway ride. We nearly froze sitting on the open deck as I took in everything I'd heard about. We had lunch in a Jewish delicatessen: matzoh ball soup and pastrami sandwich. We rode the subway to Brooklyn for an Italian dinner, then taxied home. We fell asleep like an old married couple.

After fucking in the morning we had Sunday bunch of bagels and a schmear in the nude. Then we had "the talk." We'd avoided going anywhere near the subject, substituting fucking for conversation. But now I had to face my situation.

I started off by saying that I had been unreservedly in love with him until the second he put his conditions on me. I really laid into him, my nicer words being that he was a bastard for making me do it. He looked like a whipped puppy.

"You said you wanted me to have experience with men besides you so that I'd know whether I wanted you for the right reasons. Well, I got fucked good and hard, just like you wanted, with a really nice guy. He's from Oregon, just like me.

"So now I've fucked two guys, you and my one-day college boy. And I am no more sure of what I want to do that before."

"Well, I feel more sure about our situation, Julie. Remember, I wanted you to know fucking outside of me. You won't be able to say that you didn't know what you were missing if you stay with me."

"Okay, I'm willing to give it a chance."

To say that he brightened up would be an understatement. He cried and kissed me over and over, then buried his head in my lap, not sexually, just happily. He hugged my hips as I stroked him, running my fingers through his hair.

"There are so many colleges here, you can finish your degree in any one of them. We'll get a real apartment, we'll have a life."

I'd gotten to the point of re-declaring my love and my willingness to be with him for a while. Now he was buying the house and the white picket fence, next it would be dishes and baby clothes.

"You helped me gain my freedom on the boat, you gave me my sexual freedom in Corvallis. Now you want me here in your place forever? I've got to think about it." Then we made the sweetest love.

We had dinner with his friends, four of the most interesting people I'd ever met. I was barely able to participate in the conversation, which ranged from international affairs and (liberal) politics to urban architecture to old Master prints. We came home with a slight buzz on and fell asleep.

Monday morning Peter had to go to work. We made very quick love before he left. He'd showed me where we were on the subway map and laid out a couple of self-directed tours I could take, on foot and via the subway.

I came back to the apartment early enough to buy some groceries and cooked a salmon steak with white wine and spinach. I told him about my day and how awestruck I was to see Manhattan on foot. We ate and he told me about his day.

Then I told him about my decision: I was going back to Corvallis. I would decide about coming back to New York at the end of the semester. I said I loved him and wanted to be with him, but I was unsure about living in New York.

"I understood what you mean about the city really being a collection of small towns. And I believe that you will help me finish my education here. But I want more time, to be certain."

It was awkward. We eventually went to bed and slept side by side, not touching.

Peter had gotten the morning off so that he could take me by taxi to La Guardia. We made love one last time and we both cried. We took a taxi to the airport. I kissed him chastely on the lips and disappeared into the mass of travelers.

I returned only his first phone call. I read but didn't answer his letters, which stopped after a month. In late May I met a guy. It wasn't love at first sight, but we courted all summer. We got married right after graduation. His family owns a big farm near Bend that they are developing into high-end houses for many years. At 23 I'm pregnant.

12