Julie Turns 18 Ch. 3

Story Info
The party happens.
2.5k words
4.39
142.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeeC
LeeC
28 Followers

Aaron and I went to my room while Bev and Julie went to Julie's.

I asked Aaron "have you ever thought about doing anything with Bev you shouldn't?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I was doing some things with Julie, That most people would consider wrong" I replied

Aaron looked concerned and perplexed. "You did things or fantasized things?"

"I did things"

"What kind of things?" he asked.

"Have you ever done anything or fantasized about Bev?" I asked.

"Since I broke up with Cindy last week" Aaron said " I have fantasized things, but never had the nerve to do anything. Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Have you ever fantasized about you mother?" I asked

"Lately it seems they both have been walking around in some very skimpy stuff. Maybe I just never noticed before, but now it seems I look at them constantly. My dick has been hard for 7 days. Jacking off doesn't even seem to help. Have you been doing things with your mom too?"

"I don't know why, and it's driving me crazy. They have let me see and do some things, they never would have before, but today has been the nuttiest day of my life."

"WHAT ARE THEY LETTING YOU DO" he screamed.

"Quiet" I told him, "You can never tell a soul, I fucked Julie and mom sucked my cock. Do you hear anything." I asked

"No" he said "but how did you do that without the other knowing? What am I listening for?"

"They're not giggling, I'll bet Julie is telling Bev." I said.

"Is this conversation a joke with a punch line or is it real?" he asked

"Let's go to Julie's room and see if they act differently" I said as I walked out of the room.

I walked into Julie's room with Aaron close behind me. Julie was just pulling up her bathing suit, but Aaron and I both got a good look at her tits. Julie didn't say a word about knocking or fussing because we saw her tits. She just said to Bev "let's go swimming." As she was walking past me she gave me a kiss on the lips with her tongue entering my mouth. Aaron's jawed just dropped.

It was Bev who then looked at her brother and gave him his kiss, but she added a big hug around the neck. I believe the message was I am all yours. Aaron at this point was totally dumbfounded. He didn't move or say anything for a couple of moments, then just left to go swimming with the girls.

There were 5 more people that were invited to the party. An old best friend Jill, who had moved away and her father. Julie had stayed in contact with her through e-mail and instant messenger. Mom thought it would be nice if they came, so for the last week she had been talking to the father over the phone and instant messenger. Mom invited them to stay the night since it was a 2hr drive. Then the 3 people from a youth group that Julie was in.

I had hung back shaking my head in awe. This day was getting crazier and crazier. I was looking out the window when I noticed Andy, between Wendy and Jen who had the smallest bikinis I had ever seen. Calling them string bikinis would have put to much cloth on them. It appeared they were 3 small patches. Following them were the Jack and his daughter from out of town. Jack couldn't take his eyes off the rear ends of the girls. From where I was standing, he liked what he saw. Then Jill did something that shed some light on what was happening. She reaches over to her father and rubbed his cock.

If mom and Julie had been talking to these two, they may have shared their lifestyle ideas with them. That means that mom and Julie probably had been fantasizing themselves, and decided I would go along with the action. I wonder if they had been conspiring together to get me into the action, although Julie didn't appear to be sure at first she seemed to be fine with it now.

I went down stairs opened the front door as they were all walking up. I introduced everybody. Jack, said hello, shook Andy's hand, the girls just looked at Jack's cock and giggled, it was fairly obvious he had enjoyed the walk.

I found the day was not done yet. I led everybody out to the pool. Jen, Wendy, and Andy all jumped in, Jack found mom, and I sat down to watch. Jill followed Jen and Wendy into the pool. Julie, Bev and Aaron were in the deep end; all I could see was their head and shoulders. The first thing I noticed is that their shoulders didn't have any straps from their bathing suits on them. They were at the very least topless even before the rest of the group had arrived. When the late comers got in the pool and got to where the others were, they found their host and friends naked. Suits started flying everywhere. They didn't seem to care two parents were around.

I looked around for the parents. I found mom on her knees with Jack's cock in her mouth. I was convinced they had been cooking this up for a while. I was curious how he convinced my mother to be a host at a party like this. I wasn't going to argue.

I decided it didn't matter. My cock was so hard I could have driven it though a 2x4, but I decided to drive it though mom. I lost my clothes on my way over to her. Jack saw me coming and sat down on the grass so mom would have to get on all fours. I pushed my cock into one of the wettest pussies I have ever felt. I didn't want to cum to fast so I slowed it down. Mom looked back at me with her eyes that asked why was I slowing down. I decided to get her off a different way, so I put my thumb in my mouth to lubricate it, and drove it into her ass. I fucked her ass with my thumb as hard as I could. It made her cum so hard; she practically pulled Jack's cock off. He seemed to enjoy it. He exploded so much cum; she couldn't take it all. It went everywhere, in her hair, all over her face, tits, and her back. It was so hot, I couldn't hold back. I started cumming in her but decided she needed another cum bath so I pulled out and finished by shooting all over her thighs ass and the rest of her back. She got up to clean off, but Jack wouldn't let her. As she stood up the cum started to run down leaving wet trail all over her. She now looked like the slut she had become.

The other people had joined us on the lawn. Jack lay mom down and Jill went right between her legs. I had seen woman eating another woman in magazines but I never thought I would see it real life. Jill licked my cum off of her thighs and when she was clean around the pussy she went for the clit. Mom went crazy.

I looked around to find other people were doing. Wendy, Jen and Andy were in a three-way kiss. Bev lay down on the grass and Aaron buried his cock in her pussy. Aaron and Bev kissed so long and hard, I thought they were never coming up for air. They were indeed enjoying themselves. That's when I felt Julie's mouth on my cock. Could I get it up one more time?

With the scene unfolding before me and my sister's mouth on my cock it went straight to attention. Jill had turned around on mother and was now in 69 position. God did mother look sexy eating Jill's pussy. Mom's face was in pure ecstasy, as Jill worked mom's clit and pushed her pussy in mom's mouth. One orgasm after another started to hit both of them.

Wendy, Jen and Andy had a triangle going. Wendy laid down on the grass, Andy had was on his knees fucking her and Jen sat on her face and was kissing Andy.

Aaron had moved his mouth to Bev's tits. He had begun to fuck his cock into her pussy, which made Bev very happy. The noise level had gone up a couple of decibels as Aaron started pushing harder and harder into Bev. Andy was now pile driving Wendy, which made Wendy chew harder on Jen's clit. Julie had 3 fingers buried in her own pussy and the other hand was now flying up and down on my cock with her mouth. Mom and Jill were getting louder and their climaxes were starting, then Jack started peeing on Jill's back. It was running all over their sides but some pee was running down Jill's crack and into mom's mouth. This pushed me over the edge watching them. I started cumming into Julie's mouth, which pushed Julie over the edge into her orgasm. Andy was pumping his seed into Wendy, which made Wendy cum. Wendy sunk her teeth into Jen, which pushed Jen over the edge. I was glad our only neighbor was on vacation, because with the other women moaning Bev couldn't hold it any longer. She started bucking her ass at Aaron, and her couldn't hold it either. He was pumping so hard and fast you could just tell he was filling her up.

The noise, which had been deafening was now silent. Everybody had collapsed and the only noise you heard was the deep breathing of everybody just trying to recover.

Everybody practically crawled to the pool to cool down and clean off. Jack and Mom got out of the pool and put the Hamburgs and hot dogs on. Everybody else began to get out of the pool, but nobody got dressed. The girls couldn't do anything but giggle. They were comparing notes and planning the rest of the night's activities. Even Mom seemed like a school age teenager. Sex and a cook out, what a day and it didn't seem over yet.

When we sat down to eat, Julie and Bev joined Aaron and me. They were very curious about being with another woman. Aaron dared them to kiss. The kiss was a peck on the lips.

"Come on" Aaron chided, "That was no kiss, let's see some tongue action."

Julie and Bev looked at us, then moved their lips together. Their tongues started dueling each other. Julie scooted closer and mashed her tits against Bev. Bev surprised us both by pinching and pulling on Julie's nipple. Julie returned the favor to Bev and both were getting into the kiss. You could tell something was happening. Neither of the girls was able to sit still. The kiss was becoming more passionate, their lips were getting crushed with the force of the kiss, their faces were becoming flushed and they were yanking on each other nipples. Soon, they were not even able to kiss, they could only moan. Then they collapsed.

The after dinner conversation was still giggly and off color. The men teased and told the jokes and the girls giggled. Shortly after dinner, Andy, Jen and Wendy had to leave. Aaron was like a kid in a candy store. He had three naked women he could tickle or pinch. They started pinching and grabbing his dick back. Bev, Julie, and Mom jumped him and started wrestling. Jack helped Aaron. I watched as there were tits flopping everywhere. Jack and Aaron started to get hard. Aaron got his caught between Bev and Mom and the face he made, you thought he broke it off.

I had cum so much I wasn't sure I would ever get it up again, and I sure did not want to waste energy wrestling. Jack held Bev and Julie down and Aaron began spanking Mom. His comment was "I had never gotten the chance to get the better of an adult."

The more Mom struggled the harder he spanked her. Her bottom was getting mighty red. Finally she quit struggling and he quit spanking her. He crawled up next to her and began to kiss her.

Julie and Bev were face to face when Jack let them go. They stayed just like that so they could kiss. Julie began licking and nibbling Bev's neck, then moved down her neck to her nipples. She experimented on how to lick, suck, but when she started biting Bev went to heaven. She grabbed Julie's head and held her there. It wasn't until she had an orgasm that she let Julie continue on down her body. When she got to Bev's pussy she hesitated just a moment, but continued with her exploration. Her tongue played with Bev's clit, then her pussy lips, and finally it looked like she was tongue fucking her.

Bev moved around so that she could do a little exploration of her own. It didn't take long before they were both drinking each other's cum.

When I looked over at the others I saw Jack say something to Aaron, and Aaron went into the house. Jack lay down on the grass, Mom straddled him and sunk his cock into her pussy. She had pure joy on her face. She didn't move except to lean over him and kiss him. Aaron came out carrying a jar. He opened it and put the KY in her back hole. Mom started to get up except Jack wouldn't let her. She look a little scared, but Jack whispered in her ear and was licking her neck and nibbling on her ear. Aaron crouched down, put his cock at her hole and pushed.

"Slowly" Mom yelled

Jack was talking to her quietly in her ear, and she calmed down. Aaron began to slowly fuck her ass. At the same time Jack picked up Aaron's rhythm and was fucking her pussy. Mom's face went from fright to pleasure, to ecstasy. She started rocking harder and harder against Aaron and Jack, who began to pump her. I had never heard Mom swear, but when the tempo picked up Mom got real demanding, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER HARDER. She was rock'en and screaming. Aaron and Jack were pumping with all their fury. Jack's face began contorting, he grunted and shot his cum into Mom, Aaron couldn't hold off any more and started his contortions and grunting. Mom sceamed "FUCK ME HARDER" for the last time and collapsed.

Aaron moved first as he pulled out of her ass. Mom just lay on top of Jack. Jack's limp cock came out of mom and you could see cum running out of both holes.

The night ended on that note. Everybody was fucked out. It was like everybody at the same time had said uncle. I don't think anybody will forget Julie's 18th birthday, as it was the sexual awakening of my family.

LeeC
LeeC
28 Followers