Julie Visits A Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,717 Followers

Then his tongue slid back down to my pussy. He was now virtually chewing my juicy flaps and sticking an inch or two of his tongue inside my cunt as he nudged his nose against my anus making me delirious. I was now forcing myself back against his face in a desperate attempt at cumming. The bastard then flicked his tongue across my aching clitty which had me on the verge of a heart stopping orgasm then he changed his attentions to another part of my dripping vagina as I clung onto the quilt.

I was in Sexual Heaven and Hell at the same time! I was frantic in my attempt to cum but loved every fucking micro-second of the oral pleasure he was administering between my legs.

Sam eventually stopped, leaving me in a sweaty frustrated heap on the bed.

"I'm ready for part two now." He panted as he stroked my stockings. "Get back on your knees."

I slowly complied and he grabbed me by the hips as his rock hard cock swung and hit my gaping cunt.

"Are you ready?" He politely asked as he lined the knob against my entrance.

'What a fucking stupid question!' I thought.

"Yes....yes....push it in....yes...yes." I wheezed.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head as he filled my pussy with one almighty thrust.

I can't articulate the noise I made as his cock filled my whole lower body. After 6 or 7 forceful plunges I was reduced to a quivering mess with tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't move as he impaled me on his huge fleshy spike so just dug my nails into the bed and buried my face into a pillow as my love-juice leaked out and ran down my thighs and soaked the bed clothes. Sam was now in a world of his own as he fucked me like a wild bull.

My head was spinning but I could just make out the odd words like 'fuck', 'Yeh', 'ugh' in-between his wild grunts and moans.

After 5 or 6 minutes, much to my relief he slowed down and began stroking my arse-hole with his fingers then probed it with his thumb making me squirm....with delight.

"I'm not going to cum like this." He gasped, "I think I need to....try....somewhere else."

He slowly slid his cock out leaving my pussy feeling empty.

"Stay like that." He ordered as I began to get roll over. I automatically moved back onto all fours with my legs apart and my arse in the air for his pleasure. I peaked under my arm and watched him moving things around on the dressing table. Then with a grin he turned to face me with a jar of moisturiser in his hand.

"And now for something completely different!" He chuckled as he removed the lid and scooped a large glob out with two fingers and began smearing it across my bum crack. It was so cold and greasy I flinched making him chuckle even louder.

"MMMmmm." Sam mumbled as he slid a fat finger into my bum making me squeal. "This is a bit tight. You've never had anything up here before have you?"

He wasn't to know but I'd been watching lots of American porn recently which always contains anal sex and I'd become fascinated by the subject; often masturbating while I fantasized about putting something up there but hadn't actually done anything about it.

Sam twisted and turned his finger further and deeper inside my bum. I was now puffing and panting with excitement as he curled his finger against the thin membrane separating my two holes.

God......this felt good. Sam pulled his finger out and smeared even more on then he stretched my anus even wider by pushing two fingers in at the same time.

"Aaaaaggghhh......yyyeeEESSSSS......ooohhhhHHHH!" I groaned as his fingers reached the knuckle.

My head was spinning but I couldn't believe how easily his fingers were going in and how little it actually hurt. I'd been expecting a sharp stabbing pain, but this was just deliciously uncomfortable.

"Is this the first time you've ever done this?" Sam asked while breathing very heavily.

I couldn't speak so just nodded.....vigorously.

"Does it feel good?" I nodded and bit my lip as his fingers now completely filled my chute. He was soon kneeling on the bed beside me as he finger fucked my virgin arsehole while squeezing and tugging on my tits and tingling nipples which were sticking out like never before.

"Fucking Hell!" Sam laughed, "You're so fucking wet...It looks like your pissing yourself!"

I slightly curled my head and opened my eyes to look between my legs and couldn't believe what I was seeing as my juices were dripping like a sticky spider's web.

"Are you ready for a proper fucking up there now?" He whispered.

I opened my eyes again but could hardly focus but managed to gasp, "Yes."

He rolled off the bed and pulled his fingers out of my once tight arsehole leaving it gaping and itching to be filled with something bigger.....his cock.

As he positioned himself between my legs he covered my anus with more cream and greased his cock with even more.

I took a deep breath and braced myself as he shuffled into position as his cock end touched my virgin arsehole.

I was virtually growling through gritted teeth as Sam's big cock plunged deep and deeper inside my bowels. But I wanted him to do it....needed him to do it.....craved for him to fuck my arse off.

I got what I wanted! Sam pushed his thumbs under my suspender belt and gripped my hips then began sliding his fat cock all of the way in and nearly all of the way back out of my tight chute. It felt like he was trying to knock my spine out of the top of my head as he hammered my arse as hard as he had my cunt. The harder he pounded my backside the more the bed made me bounce back to meet his thrusts....it was awesome.

I had to grind my teeth together to stop myself howling like a she-wolf when he slid a hand through my pubes until he found my throbbing clit.

His arse fucking became noticeably slower as he flicked and nipped my pearl and I was having difficulty breathing at this stage as my face was stuffed into a big soft pillow.

Then it happened.....Sam slid a finger into my dripping pussy and rubbed my clit as he jabbed his cock into my sweaty arsehole.

"Aaaaaaaggghhhhh.....oooohhhhuuuuggg!" I moaned into the pillow as my body went into convulsions while an orgasm erupted in my toes and ended in the hair follicles on my head. I'd never felt anything like it...well...not until I felt him give one huge push and my hole suddenly felt hot and wet.

Sam's large frame immediately went limp and he flopped against my back showering my shoulders and neck with tiny kisses as he panted for breath.

After a minute or so he eased himself off me and extricated his cock from my bum. I panicked for a few seconds as it felt like I was doing a huge pooh but thankfully I wasn't. Sam lay beside me wheezing as he tried to recover his composure and I turned away from him and curled into a ball with little tears of joy rolling down my cheeks.

We lay in silence apart from his wheezing for a few minutes until Sam whispered, "I don't really want to leave you.... but I'd better be going."

I looked at the clock on the TV to see that it was 1.35 am. We'd been screwing for over an hour.

"OK." I whispered back without looking at him, not knowing what the etiquette was in these situations.

I glanced at him a couple of times in the mirror as he silently got dressed. Eventually he looked in the mirror to brush his hair with his fingers and our eyes met. He smiled and turned towards me.

"Did you want me to stay?" He asked rather awkwardly.

"No." I mouthed and shook my head.

"Do you want to meet for dinner tomorrow night?" He nervously asked. I sheepishly smiled and nodded. Then he was gone.

All of my joints ached as I stumbled to the bathroom squeezing my bum cheeks together to stop anything nasty dripping out. I felt a physical wreck as I sat on the toilet unsure what was coming out of my over-stretched bum hole. When the alarm woke me the following morning I instantly wondered if it had all been a weird dream, but when I stretched my arms and spread my legs as I yawned my lower back ached and my anus still felt stretched, bruised and numb.

The rest of the day had its' problems as I was meant to interviewing people for a new managers position but found it difficult to sit still on the firm office chairs and kept squirming trying to get comfortable. Then when I went to the toilet there had been some 'leakage' as my bum still hadn't gone back to it's original tight shape; so I had to go to a local supermarket and buy a couple of pairs of 'big knickers' to save me from any serious embarrassment!

Mag58
Mag58
2,717 Followers
12