Julie's Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Married woman continues her fun.
6k words
4.15
24.1k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday, Dr. Julie Murphy, professor of Mathematics and Director of the Center for Mathematics Education at UAB, had a meeting with her friend, Calvin Johnson. Calvin is an insurance company executive, and had been instrumental in helping Dr. Murphy meet people who were connected with the philanthropic community in Birmingham, in order to raise funding for her Center. They had known each other for several years, but in the past few months, their friendship had taken a turn. They had begun to openly tease and flirt with each other, and engage in more sexually charged banter and innuendo.

Before the meeting, Julie had wondered if they were headed toward an affair. She was married, and loved her husband, but found it impossible to be sexually satisfied by one man. As a result, she'd had trysts for years, usually at academic conferences she attended. She rarely had liaisons with local men, thinking that was too risky. And she had never fucked a black man before. Calvin was both black and local, but she was attracted to him and intrigued by the thought.

She wasn't sure, though, that she had read his signals correctly. So she went to the meeting, unclear if it really was a meeting, or something else.

It turned out to be something else. Calvin had made the first move, and he and Julie had fucked each other into a frenzy on his office couch. Julie had cum five times, and Calvin had filled her pussy to overflowing with a huge load of sperm. They had left that afternoon, both expressing interest in having another similar meeting soon.

On Wednesday, Calvin sent Julie an email that was very short and somewhat impersonal: "Need to talk. Lunch tomorrow OK? Usual place." "Shit", Julie thought, "he's decided that was a mistake." Julie was disappointed; yesterday, she'd had the best fuck of her life. She wrote back and told him she'd meet him at noon

She walked into the restaurant the next day, 10 minutes late as always, fully expecting Calvin to apologize and break things off. It wouldn't be the first time one of her new lovers had second thoughts, but this particular lover had fucked her into oblivion, so losing out on that seemed a shame. Calvin was already seated at his usual table.

"Dr. Murphy, nice to see you again" he said with a smile, giving her a slight hug and a brief kiss on her left cheek. It was his standard greeting. "I hope you don't mind, but I already ordered." They both got the same thing every time, and since Calvin usually got there first, he had taken to placing their orders as soon as he arrived. So far, this was just like a dozen other lunches they'd had.

They chatted mindlessly for a few minutes, both a little uneasy. "If he wants to end this now, that's fine" thought Julie, "but I'm not going to do it for him." Calvin finally stopped talking and looked deeply into her large brown eyes. "Julie, the other day...that was amazing! I can't stop thinking about it; about you! I've got to know if you were serious about getting together again."

"Oh my God, yes! Oh, Calvin, I was sure you were going to tell me that you thought we made a huge mistake, and it couldn't happen again! Yes, Calvin, completely serious."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that " he replied. "I was afraid you were going to tell me the same thing. I can't get you out of my mind" he added softly.

"Calvin, I had to take my panties off yesterday about 11:00 because they were soaked through. If I had any on today, they'd be in the same shape."

"You're not wearing panties?"

"No, I was a Girl Scout; I like to be prepared."

"I think that's the Boy Scouts. And prepared for what?"

"Whatever might come up."

"Well, in the same vein, I've been walking around with an erection for two days."

"That thing's tough to hide" she teased. "I bet that's been really hard." She giggled.

The rest of the lunch went like that, the two lovers bantering back and forth, completely at ease. As things were wrapping up, Julie said "Calvin, can I come back to your office with you for a few minutes? There's something private I'd like to discuss."

"Let me see" Calvin said as he pulled out his phone and called his office. "Melissa, do I have anything on my calendar this afternoon? Mmhmm...can it be moved? I need..." He looked expectantly at Julie.

"An hour" she mouthed.

"...an hour" he finished. "Great, thank you Melissa. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He turned back to Julie. "All set! Let's go."

Walking back to her car, Julie thought that she'd need to ask Calvin about his relationship with Melissa. On Tuesday, she had walked into Calvin's office mid-fuck to find Julie naked, straddling Melissa's boss on his couch, bouncing up and down on his cock, spouting a steady stream of obscenities. Melissa had acted like she noticed nothing out of the ordinary. But as she left, she'd given Julie a look, and Julie was pretty sure what that look had meant. Calvin and Melissa were lovers, too. She'd ask him about that soon; but not today.

Julie followed Calvin's car as they drove downtown to his building. They parked next to each other in the garage and got on the elevator. She had been hoping to prove to him that she wasn't wearing panties on the ride up, but the elevator was crowded with people returning from lunch.

As they walked into Calvin's office suite, Melissa gave Julie a warm smile. "Dr. Murphy, I didn't expect to see you again so soon! How are you? Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'm fine, Melissa; thank you! It's good to see you too. Nothing to drink, thanks." Oddly enough, Julie felt no embarrassment, despite what Melissa had seen two days ago.

"Mr. Johnson" Melissa said, "I moved your 2:00 to 3:00, and the rest of the afternoon will sort itself out."

"Thank you, Melissa" Calvin said as he closed his office door. The latch had barely caught when Julie pounced. She threw her arms around his neck, raised her face up, and kissed Calvin deeply. His tongue danced in her mouth; or hers in his mouth, it was hard to tell. Plastered against him, she could feel his cock start to rise.

"We don't have much time" Calvin said. "I have that 3:00."

"Today, I want to do something just for you." Julie led him down to the end of the couch that had no table in front. She lowered herself to her knees in front of him, and looked up. "You gave me a lot of pleasure the other day, and I'd like to return the favor."

"You gave me plenty of pleasure; you don't owe me anything."

"I'm not thinking in those terms" she said. "I really want to do this. I've been thinking about it ever since I left your office Tuesday."

Calvin started to unbuckle his belt, but Julie shooed his hands away. "Let me." She finished unbuckling the belt, unbuttoned his pants, and slowly pulled the zipper down. Already, she could see his pants straining to contain his hardening cock; already she could feel its heat. As she began to slide his pants down, she noticed that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"No panties today?" she teased.

"I really was in the Boy Scouts."

When it seemed to her that his pants were most of the way off, they finally cleared the tip of his cock, and it sprang up and slapped Julie lightly in the face. She gasped; it was even more beautiful than she remembered! She could feel the juices running down her thighs, and she was panting. His cock was absolutely magnificent!

She looked up and asked "Would you like to stand or sit for this?"

"I think I'd better sit" he said, and did.

Julie untucked her blouse and started to unbutton it. "Is it okay if I do this?"

"I can't imagine anything in the world that couldn't be made better by your being topless." This is crazy, Calvin thought. There's a gorgeous, accomplished woman, kneeling in front of me, half naked, ready to suck my cock!

She steadied herself against his legs, and reached out with her right hand. As her fingers closed around the hard shaft, they both inhaled sharply. Julie slid her hand up and down, stroking him several times, until a large drop of precum appeared at the tip. She leaned in to lick it away. "Mmmm" she moaned.

She needed his cock in her mouth. She pulled away slightly and gazed up at Calvin's face. "I don't know how much of this monster I'm going to be able to get into my mouth, but I'm gonna give it my best." With that, she swallowed as much as she could.

She was right; she couldn't take a lot of him inside, but that didn't matter to Calvin. It felt fantastic, and it looked even better. This beautiful white woman, with his brown cock in her mouth, was an incredibly sexy sight. He didn't think he'd be able to last very long.

Julie bobbed her head, sliding a few inches of Calvin's cock in and out of her mouth, and moving her tongue along the sensitive underside of his head. Calvin was moaning in delight. She slid one hand up and down the shaft, while the other hand went under her skirt and sought out her clit. She was absolutely soaked; the insides of her thighs were a slippery mess. She slipped one finger inside her pussy, while another strummed her clit. She didn't remember ever being so turned on from sucking a cock.

After just a few minutes, Julie could feel his cock swell, and she knew he was close. She reluctantly pulled her mouth off his cock with a loud pop. " Cum in my mouth, Calvin. I want to taste you!" she moaned, as she rubbed his cock over her face. "C'mon, Calvin, fill me up; cum for me!" She hungrily gobbled up his cock again.

Her words sent him over the edge, and with a roar, he released a flood of cum into the pretty professor's mouth. Julie had kept her left hand buried inside her sopping cunt the entire time, stroking her engorged clit. She felt an orgasm approaching. As his first blast hit her throat, it broke. Her body stiffened, and she moaned around his cock.

Calvin's first shot had gone straight down Julie's gullet, and she hadn't had the opportunity to taste it. She pulled his cock most of the way out of her mouth so she could catch the rest of his load. The next several shots pooled in her mouth, and she swirled it around, savoring its rich musky flavor. She swallowed, and felt the warmth spread to her stomach.

Calvin finally finished shooting his cum, and he sat there whimpering as Julie sucked on the tip of his cock, trying to coax the last of his seed into her hungry mouth. "That...was absolutely delicious" Julie said, licking her lips. "Do you always cum so much?"

"Only when I'm inspired" he answered. "I've been very inspired lately. Come up here.' He helped her stand, and hiking her skirt up, she straddled him, much as she had two days earlier. She sat on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and offered her mouth up to his. As they were kissing, Julie could feel Calvin's cock start to stir, and she ground her bare pussy down onto him.

"I like it that you're not squeamish about kissing me after I've sucked your cock" she said.

"If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me too" he replied.

"Most guys don't look at it that way. I always found that attitude very annoying. It's nice to run into a guy who's okay with it."

"Did you cum?" Calvin asked.

"Yeah, a lil bit."

"Can I return the favor?"

"Not today, big guy. Your 3:00, remember? Listen Calvin, it was important to me that I do that for you today. I wanted you to know just how serious I am about continuing this new phase of our friendship. I like you, and I really like what this cock does to me." She wriggled her pussy around on him again. "You can do anything with me, any time you want to."

Julie was quiet for a moment. "No, that's not exactly right. You can do almost anything with me, almost any time you want to. Maybe this would be a good time to go over some ground rules."

"I'm listening."

"Well, for starters, I'm happily married and I love my husband; I'm not looking to change anything about my relationship status. I just need variety in my life, and this is how I get it. I'm not a drama queen; I won't ever make any trouble for you. I won't pull a Glenn Close on ya."

"Glenn Close?"

"Yeah, you know, from Fatal Attraction? Call your wife; kill your pet rabbit."

"We don't have a pet rabbit."

"What I'm saying is that this isn't my first rodeo. I know how to avoid emotional entanglements. I like to fuck, and I discovered on Tuesday that I really like to fuck you, and I'd like to keep doing it."

"I like how direct you are" said Calvin, "although I shouldn't be surprised; I already knew that about you. As it turns out, I'm happily married too, and not looking to change that. And in an amazing coincidence, I also discovered on Tuesday that I really like fucking you, so I think we need to find a way to keep doing something we both enjoy."

"Agreed. Also, I don't do anal."

"I'll never ask."

"Okay, you need to get dressed and ready for your meeting, and I need to go back to my office and spend the rest of the day dreaming about what I just did." She gave him another kiss and jumped up off his lap. "That really was delicious. I'm gonna enjoy tasting you for the rest of the afternoon."

While they were getting dressed, Julie and Calvin talked about when they could meet again. After checking their calendars, they landed on Thursday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00, and blocked that time slot for the foreseeable future. Julie told him again that he didn't necessarily have to wait until Thursdays; that within reason, she was available to him. He told her that the same applied to him.

As she was leaving his office, Melissa gave Julie another warm smile. "I hope you cum again soon, Dr. Murphy! It's been nice seeing so much of you lately!" Julie caught the double meaning of her words. And then Melissa gave her a little wink. Or had Julie imagined it?

Thursday quickly became Julie's favorite day of the week. She started wearing nothing but shirt dresses on Thursdays. Six or seven buttons down the front; easy off, easy on. She would walk out of the house those mornings wearing literally that single piece of clothing. She bought several new ones, so she'd have plenty to wear. Jonathan had always liked how she looked in shirt dresses, so he'd be happy; she hoped he wouldn't notice that she always wore one on Thursdays. Or that she never wore panties.

She was never late for those meetings with Calvin; she was often early. Melissa continued to be very friendly toward her; in fact, Julie came to view Melissa's interactions with her as almost affectionate. Calvin always greeted her cordially in the outer office, but within five minutes of entering the inner office, Julie would be naked, spread eagle on his couch, with Calvin driving that huge cock of his deep into her sopping wet pussy.

They never wasted time on foreplay; there was no need. By the time 1:00 rolled around, they were both already worked up to a fever pitch. A few times, they replayed their first fuck, with Julie straddling him on the couch. Once, when Calvin was unavoidably short on time, he bent her over his desk, flipped up the back of her dress, and fucked her from behind. But what Julie liked best was good old-fashioned missionary position fucking.

She liked to be able to see Calvin; she was a visual person. When he was on top of her, driving his cock into her body, his width stretched her cunt, and pulled her clit down a little. On every stroke in, his shaft would drag across her clit, driving her out of her mind. And, of course, she loved to be able to kiss him while they fucked. But what she liked best about that position was the weight of him on her. Not as if he were pinning her down, but more that she was aware of his substance; enveloped by him. It made her feel safe.

It also made her cum like crazy. She came at least twice every time they fucked, and often more than that. Calvin always sent her away with a pussy filled with his warm semen, which she delighted in feeling drip out of for the rest of the afternoon. Julie came to like this new arrangement very much.

One day, after Julie and Calvin had been fucking regularly for about six months, an invitation came to her house in the mail. Calvin's company was sponsoring a fundraiser for a local charity, and she and Jonathan were invited. There would be dinner and a silent auction event, held in the ballroom of the insurance company's office building.

Julie called Calvin at work the next day. "Do you think it's a good idea to invite us both to this dinner?" she asked.

"You're somebody who would have been on the invitation list anyway. And it's kind of a couples event. Besides, my wife knows about you. Well, not everything, obviously" he added, "but she knows you and I are friends. I guess I assumed that Jonathan would know about me, too."

"Oh, he knows all about you. About your big cock, and how you fuck me silly every Thursday, and send me home to him with a pussy full of your hot cum."

Calvin's chest tightened a little. He was pretty sure she was teasing him, but you never know. "You're a liar" he said, hoping he was right.

"Yeah, I am. You're right, he knows your name; he knows we're friends. Will we be sitting at your table?"

"Well, yeah, you're on my guest list. We'll just have to play it cool."

"I hope I can. It'll be a real temptation to reach over and grab your cock."

"You'll just have to fight it" he said. They hadn't yet had sex anyplace but Calvin's office. It was convenient, and it suited them both. Best of all, it allowed them discretion. No one but Melissa knew about the two of them, and Calvin knew he could trust her; he occasionally fucked her, as well. "See you Thursday" he added.

"Oh, you know it. Highlight of my week. Bye!"

Julie had attended many of these functions over the years, and Jonathan had often accompanied her. He disliked the events themselves, but understood they were important for Julie's Center. And he liked being out with his wife. No matter the size of the crowd, he always thought he was with the most beautiful woman in the room. Tonight, Julie had chosen a short black cocktail dress that showed off her best asset, those ridiculously long legs. "Wow" whistled Jonathan. "You look...amazing!"

"Thank you! You look awful pretty your own self." Jonathan wore a suit maybe five times a year, usually for an event like this. He was more of a 'jeans and flannel shirt' guy. Julie always thought he looked good, but there was something about seeing him decked out. "You play your cards right, you might get lucky tonight" she whispered as she ran her tongue into his ear. His cock twitched, and he grinned. After 20 years, sex with his wife was still as good as that first night.

The ballroom was on the third floor of the building. Two floors above were the executive suites, one of which Julie was intimately familiar with. It gave her a little thrill to be so close to Calvin's office. By the time she and Jonathan arrived, 15 minutes late, the event was already in full swing. Calvin spotted Julie from across the room, and he raised a hand in greeting. They made their way through the crowd toward him.

Jonathan and Calvin had never met, so introductions were in order. Calvin hugged Julie as he always did. While he was close, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Damn you look good. Are you wearing any panties tonight?"

"Why, Mr. Johnson, you're awfully forward tonight!" she whispered back.

After milling about and engaging in small talk for nearly an hour, everyone finally made their way to the tables for dinner. Calvin had purposefully placed the name tags beforehand, and put Julie to his right. Julie was a little nervous being so close, but also extremely turned on.

Calvin was speaking mostly to a group off to his left, while Julie and Jonathan were talking with a couple they knew who were seated to their right. Midway through dinner, Julie felt Calvin's hand on her left thigh. She wasn't worried about anyone seeing what he was doing; the room was dark, and the tables were covered with long tablecloths. Still, if Jonathan had the same idea, he'd get quite a surprise.

12