Julie's Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Married woman continues her fun, with husband's knowledge?
6.6k words
4.19
20k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie Murphy was wide awake. It was now after 2:00 AM, but she had been unable to fall asleep. Her husband Jonathan lay beside her, gently snoring. They'd had sex last night after returning home from a charity event, and he had passed out shortly after. Julie couldn't quiet her mind.

She had a lot to think about. For starters, Jonathan wasn't the only man she had fucked last night. Julie had been carrying on a torrid affair with a friend of hers, Calvin Johnson, for the past 7 months. The event had been held in Calvin's office building, and the two of them had snuck up to his office after dinner. Julie sat on his desk and they had fucked hard and fast, and Calvin had pumped what felt like a gallon of cum inside her. It had leaked out for the rest of the evening.

Which led to another thing Julie was mulling over at 2:00 in the morning. Jonathan had gone down on her last night, while Julie had still been full of another man's cum. He had seemed much more aggressive than usual, driving his tongue deep inside her pussy. And after they had finished, he had said to her, "I loved everything about that. This whole night has been perfect", really emphasizing the word 'everything '. Julie felt sure that Jonathan knew, or at least suspected, what had happened earlier last night. If she was right, then he knew what he was licking out of her. And he wasn't just okay with that, it seemed to spur him on. He'd been like a man possessed.

And that gave Julie one more thing to ponder in the wee hours. She had been having flings at conferences for years. A few years back, Jonathan had caught her cold after one conference, when she forgot and left an email open on their computer from her latest lover. He had told her then that he didn't care about the sex; her being honest with him was the important thing.

She had never been able to fully understand that. Was he really telling her that it was okay if she fucked around, as long as she told him about it? Could anybody really do that? Julie knew that if she had caught Jonathan cheating on her, she would have been hurt, and furious. On the other hand, she also knew Jonathan was the most honest person she'd ever known. She finally fell asleep an hour later, with more questions than answers.

Two days later, she and Calvin were curled up together on his office couch, basking in their post-fuck afterglow.Calvin had brought Julie to three powerful orgasms, about average for their sessions, and had filled her cunt with his thick sperm. She felt a steady stream of it flowing out of her now, leaking onto his couch.

"Calvin, who cleans up the cumstains from your couch" she asked. The leather couch was always a mess when she left, but she had never seen any evidence of their fucking when she returned the next Thursday.

"Melissa takes care of that" he answered. Melissa was his administrative assistant.

"Does she know what she's cleaning up?"

"I assume so; she knows what we're doing in here."

Julie thought back to the first time she and Calvin had fucked in his office. Melissa had walked in to remind Calvin about an upcoming meeting, to find Julie naked and straddling him on this very couch, bouncing up and down on his thick cock. Julie had been sure it was a deliberate interruption, but hadn't known if it had been Calvin's idea, or Melissa's. She still hadn't talked with him about his relationship with Melissa-she was pretty sure they were fucking too. But today, she had a more urgent topic to discuss.

"I think Jonathan knows what we did after dinner the other night."

Calvin's blood ran cold. This could be bad. "What makes you think that?"

"Well, for starters, we had sex after we got home."

"That's a little slutty, isn't it?" Calvin asked.

"I don't think it's slutty to fuck my own husband!"

"It is if you fucked somebody else two hours before!"

"Okay, I'll give you that one. But Jesus, Calvin, you pumped a gallon of cum into me! He had to feel it; smell it..." She decided not to mention that Jonathan had gone down on her that night, so he would have tasted it, too.

"Did he say anything?"

"Not directly, but he said some stuff about how much he enjoyed it, and how great the whole night had been. It felt a little out of character."

"Did he get angry?" Calvin asked.

"No, and I don't know that he would have. Jonathan caught me having a fling a few years back, and he kept telling me that he didn't care about the sex, that he just wanted me to be honest with him."

"Were you?"

"No" she replied quietly.

"Why not?"

Julie sighed. "I don't really know. I've thought about it a lot since. Maybe I didn't completely trust what he was telling me. I mean, he might have thought he'd be okay with it, but when he actually heard the truth, it'd be a different story. Or maybe I was ashamed and I didn't want him to think less of me."

"Some guys would be okay with it" Calvin said. "They're self-confident enough, or enlightened enough, that they wouldn't be threatened by their wife sleeping around. And some guys get off on it."

"Really? Jesus, guys are weird. What about you; would you be okay with it?"

"I think I would, but for me it would have to go both ways, and I know for sure that my wife would not be okay with me fucking other women!" He added quietly, "What are you gonna do?"

Julie was quiet for a long time. "I think I'm gonna screw up my nerve and tell him. Maybe not everything all at once, but I think I need to trust what he's been telling me."

Calvin had been caressing Julie this whole time, teasing her nipples and lightly rubbing her cunt. She had started off running her fingernails softly across his balls and up the shaft of his cock, but as they played, he had regained his erection, and now Julie was jacking his erection. Calvin leaned in to kiss her. "Round two?" he asked.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Yes, please!" She spread her legs wide, and Calvin positioned himself at her opening.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, Calvin! I need to feel your big cock inside me!"

Calvin pushed his hips forward and drove his cock home. "Ooh, that's it, baby, fuck me...fuck my pussy..." This time, they enjoyed a slow, leisurely fuck, culminating in simultaneous climaxes. It was the first time Calvin had cum twice in one afternoon with her.

"So now I've got two of your big loads inside me. I don't know if you fully appreciate what a thrill it's gonna give me to feel your cum oozing out of me all afternoon long!"

"Glad to be of service."

Julie got up off the couch and started putting her shirt dress back on. "See you next Thursday?"

"Well, hold on, I want to ask you something. Would you be able to have dinner with me sometime next week?"

"Why, Calvin Johnson, are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yeah, something like that. Listen, I will never get tired of what we do on Thursday afternoons, but I kind of miss seeing you outside this office. We used to get together quite a bit, and we haven't done that in a while."

"You're forgetting that dinner we both attended just a few nights ago?"

"That doesn't count. For one thing, that was you and me and 500 other people. And, as I recall, we ended up back in this office. I'd like for just the two of us to spend some time together."

"That sounds nice, Calvin. What night?"

"Let me check my calendar, and I'll send you an email later today."

Calvin had stood to start getting dressed, and Julie walked over to embrace him. She tilted her head up slightly, and his tongue slid gently into her mouth. "I told you a long time ago that we didn't have to limit ourselves to Thursdays." While they were kissing, Calvin's cock started to rise between Julie's legs, taking the bottom hem of her dress up with it. "Dear God, doesn't that thing ever get tired?" she teased.

"Not when you're around" he answered.

After Julie left, Calvin sat thinking about how his relationship with her had changed through the years. They had first met about five years ago, and Calvin, like most men, had been struck by her physical beauty. But he quickly learned there were brains behind that striking exterior. She was sharp, and logical, and incredibly strategic in her thinking. Julie was always several steps down the road; she was hard to keep up with. Maybe that shouldn't be too surprising; she was a math professor.

After their relationship turned sexual, and Calvin got to know Julie more intimately, he discovered that she was also a little bit freaky. She had a large sexual appetite, and a wild side that he never would have guessed at before. And yet, paradoxically, he also found her to be somewhat naive. He thought that, despite her sexual experience, she hadn't really fully explored that wild side. Calvin wanted to see if he could help her do that.

He knew of a restaurant that had a reputation of specializing in interracial clientele. Black men brought their white dates there for discrete evenings. He'd been there once, as part of a group, but he'd heard friends talking about the place for years. Most nights, aside from the clientele, it was a normal restaurant. But one night a month, they opened for a private "club night". From what he had heard, things could get pretty raunchy on those nights.

Calvin wouldn't have considered just taking her there on "club night" without explaining what that was first. But he had an idea: they could go on a regular night, and see how she liked the place. If things went well, he could bring "club night" up.

He sent an email late that afternoon: "I'm free any night next week. Does Monday work for you?" It did, and after several emails back and forth, it was decided that Calvin would pick Julie up at her office at 5:30. She asked where he was taking her, but she didn't recognize the name of the place. She figured it must be an African-American restaurant, and so didn't get the same attention as the more 'mainstream' establishments in town.

Since finalizing her dinner plans, Julie was in a quandary. Meeting people for dinner wasn't unusual, and Jonathan wouldn't question her. But if he really did have suspicions about the other night, she didn't know if telling him she was meeting Calvin was a good idea.

Julie's training in mathematics meant that she was good at compartmentalizing; she could take her affairs and lock them away in a box. But the truth is she was tired of deceiving her husband. In the past, she had been a master of evasive responses; of giving non-answer answers. She rationalized this by telling herself that she did it to spare Jonathan, but she knew that was crap. She had decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. She was going to tell him the truth about her behavior, and trust that he, and they, could deal with it. She loved Jonathan, and couldn't imagine her life without him. But she couldn't imagine her life without her other lovers, either.

The weekend passed, and she still hadn't figured out quite how to bring it up, so on Monday morning, she decided to punt. "This is a long-game strategy" she said to herself. "I don't have to tell him today." So before she left for work, Julie told Jonathan that she had a dinner set up with a potential funder, and he would need to fend for himself.

She had a fairly routine day, except that she had that little tingle of anticipation that she always felt before spending time with Calvin. She didn't know if sex was on the agenda tonight or not, but she had come prepared. She wore her standard Thursday outfit: shirt dress, no underwear. As it got closer to the end of the day, Julie got more worked up. She was very wet, and couldn't help playing with herself a few times.

Calvin pulled up in front of her building, right on time. Julie slid into the passenger seat, flashing her bare pussy at him as she did. Calvin smiled, and shook his head slightly. "Always nice to see you, Dr. Murphy. I especially liked that view!"

They drove off, making small talk along the way. Calvin reached over, rested his hand on her knee, and lightly caressed her leg. They drove into an industrial part of town that Julie was unfamiliar with.

"I really hope you like this place" Calvin said. "It's a little...different."

He pulled to the curb in front of one of the few buildings around that didn't look like a warehouse. A tall young black man met them at the curb, took the keys, and left to park the car. Calvin put his arm around Julie, and they entered the restaurant. Inside, it looked like any other upscale restaurant, and Julie wondered why it was in such a remote location.

The host took them to their table, and a waiter appeared to give them menus and take drink orders. Something about this place seemed a little odd to Julie. It took her a few minutes to figure out what, but she finally did. Of the two dozen or so dining partners seated around them, all were made up of a black man and a white woman.

"Calvin, what is this place?"

"It's a place where black men can come with women who aren't their wives, away from prying eyes. Most of them are guys who just like to be with white women. I'd guess a fair number of the younger women are pros. And a lot of the older ones are snowbunnies."

"What's that?"

Calvin winced a little. "Those are women who like to fuck black men just because they're black. They get off on the racial difference."

"Is that what you think I am?"

"Nope! I've never gotten any hint of that from you."

"Good. Look, I'm not going to lie. The whole racial taboo thing is a little exciting. And I love to see the contrast in our skin; it's sexy. But I'm not fucking you because you're black. I like you, and your cock makes my pussy very happy" she cooed, as she reached over to rub him lightly through his pants.

"Well, just for the record, my attraction to you has very little to do with your being white. You're a smart, sexy woman who just happens to be white. I've never held that against you."

"You ever been with a snowbunny?"

"I don't know any black man who hasn't had white women come on to them, but I never had any interest in being with a woman who just wanted a 'black guy'. Not my cup of tea."

They ordered dinner and drinks, and continued to talk. Toward the end of the meal, Calvin said "Julie, I had an ulterior motive in bringing you here tonight."

"What's that, Calvin?"

"It means I had a hidden reason" he said with a smile.

"Ha ha, asshole. What's your ulterior motive?"

"I want to be really clear about this. I'm not saying I want you to do anything, or that I think you should do anything. I just want to give you information. Most nights, this is a semi-normal restaurant. But once a month, they close down the restaurant, and it opens as a private club. I've never been here on one of those nights, but from what I've heard, things get a little...uninhibited."

"What do you mean?" Julie asked, starting to breathe harder.

"The women generally wear very little clothing, and couples have sex in the dining room. Not everybody participates; some folks are just here to observe."

"They have sex in front of other people?" she asked incredulously.

"And with other people. There are swaps, and threesomes..."

"Why are you telling me about this, Calvin?"

"Like I said, I'm not advocating anything. But I've thought for a while that you have a wild side that you haven't really explored. But you want to."

Julie was getting very flustered; and more than a little turned on. "I don't know, Calvin. I've never done anything like that."

"We could always just come to watch."

"I don't know; I'll need to think about it."

"I won't even bring it up again. But if you decide you'd like to check it out, you just say the word."

They finished dinner and Calvin paid the check. They walked out, and the valet had already brought his car around. Julie was overwhelmed by the thoughts she was having. This new possibility felt so dangerous, but that's also why it was so exciting.

Calvin was driving back to the garage where she left her car, but instead of stopping out front, he drove past the building a few blocks, and turned down a side street that ended at a small park. The circular roadway wound along an overlook, and Calvin stopped. It was a beautiful night, and they had a nice view of the city, with the Vulcan statue close by.

"This is pretty!" Julie said. "I've been in that office for years, and I didn't even know this was down here."

"I wasn't quite ready to say goodnight. I was hoping to convince you to stay with me for a little longer." Calvin got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side. He opened the door and took Julie's hand, helping her out. They walked to the back of the car, and Calvin climbed up onto the trunk. He spread his legs and Julie stood between them, facing out the same way, taking in the view. Calvin wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss the back of her neck lightly.

"Mmmm, Calvin, that drives me crazy" Julie purred.

"Good; now we're even." Calvin ran his hands up to her breasts and rubbed her erect nipples. She moaned in approval. He then undid the top three buttons of her dress, and played with her tits inside the dress. Her head tilted back, and her eyes were closed as she moaned again.

Calvin took that as a sign that he could continue, so he undid the rest of the buttons of her dress. He continued to tweak her nipples with one hand, but the other dropped down to rub her very wet cunt.

"Are you trying to get me all worked up so I'll let you fuck me?" Julie sighed. "What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

"I think you're the kind of girl who'd like to be laid across this trunk and fucked hard from behind."

He spun them both around, and Julie dutifully leaned down until her chest was pressed against the car. She felt him raise up the hem of her dress, and then she felt his hard cock at her opening. She whispered, "Put it in, baby. Fuck me."

The park was dark, but the overlook was illuminated from the city lights below. Anyone watching could have clearly seen what they were doing. The semi-public setting had Julie extremely excited, and she knew she wouldn't last long. Calvin reached around her to rub her clit, and Julie exploded in a violent orgasm.

He wasn't immune to the eroticism of the setting, and after a few more strokes into Julie's pussy, he erupted as well, sending his cum deep inside her. The two lovers stayed joined together for several minutes, leaning on the car, panting, until Calvin's cock softened enough to fall out of her. Julie felt a thick stream of cum run down her leg.

"Well that was something" she said. "I think that was more intense than the after-dinner fuck last week!"

Calvin nuzzled the back of her head. "I'll never get tired of that. You're an amazing woman."

He returned to his seat on the trunk of his car, and pulled Julie toward him with her back against his chest. He again wrapped his arms around her, and resumed playing with her tits through her open dress. Julie was aware of how exposed she was. She had grown accustomed to feeling large loads of Calvin's cum pour out of her; it made her feel slutty, and she had decided she liked that.

"That was really nice, Calvin. There was just a hint of danger, but it was very arousing! Do you know the next night the restaurant has their special private night?"

"No, but I can find out. Feeling adventurous?"

"I can still be thinking about it. And like you said, we could just watch."

They were quiet for a while, looking out over the city. Calvin continued to caress the sides of her breasts, and lightly pinch her nipples. Finally, Calvin broke the silence. "Have you talked with Jonathan yet?"

"No, but I will. Soon."

"What do you think that will do to us?"

"I hope nothing, but I recognize how selfish that is. I want to have my cock and eat it, too."

12