Julie's Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Julie realizes she is a Hotwife!
5k words
4.36
17.8k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan Brown woke up Wednesday morning in an empty bed. His wife, Julie Murphy, usually woke first. They had been having an interesting conversation for the past two nights, one Jonathan had wanted to have with her for several years. He had long thought she'd been having affairs, and had tried telling her that he was okay with that, as long as she was honest with him about what she was doing.

Julie had initially maintained her innocence, not fully trusting that any husband could be okay with his wife fucking around. But he had been right about her behavior. Things had finally come to a head Monday night, when she came home freshly fucked, and Jonathan confronted her. She confessed everything, including the fact that she had been fucking a friend of hers each Thursday for the past seven months.

Jonathan reassured her that, not only was he okay with what she was doing, but he was turned on by it. They had continued the conversation on Tuesday night, and had both gotten so worked up that they ended the night with a very energetic fuck. Just before he had fallen asleep, Julie had started to tell him about the evening she'd spent with her friend, Calvin Johnson, that had started this whole revelation. Jonathan wanted to hear the story.

He found her in the kitchen, having a cup of coffee while looking at her laptop.

"Hey baby!" she said as he shuffled into the kitchen.

"G'morning sweetie" he mumbled. "Whatcha doin?"

"Some research. I'm reading up on 'hotwives' and the husband's who love them. Or encourage them!"

"So what do you think?"

"I've been reduced to one-handed scrolling here, since my other hand has been buried in my pussy. It's only 7:00 in the morning, and I've already cum twice! Did you know about this?"

"Only after I started doing my own research. I thought it was pretty hot, too" he said.

"And you really think we could do this?"

"Yeah, I do. I've never felt particularly bound by the societal idea of 'normal'. I told you before, I think what's normal sexual behavior for a couple is up to them to decide. I don't see how you could doubt, at this point, that I love hearing about your adventures!"

"So you want me to keep having them?"

"As long and as often as you want to. And I don't want you to think you need to get permission from me, for anything. If you do something that I'm not comfortable with, we can talk about afterward, and come to an agreement. But I promise, you'll get no judgment from me."

"What about tomorrow?" Julie asked.

Jonathan smiled. "I think I'd better check up under my slutty wife's shirt dress tomorrow morning to make sure she didn't accidentally put on any panties!" He poured himself a cup of coffee, then continued. "Last night, you started telling me about a restaurant that Calvin took you to...?"

"Oh yeah. It was a place I'd never heard of...downtown, in a really industrial area. Something seemed odd, but it took me a minute to figure out what it was. And then I saw it: all the couples eating there were black men with white women! Calvin said it specializes in serving that clientele. But then he told me something else. Once a month, the restaurant closes, and it opens as a private club. Apparently, things get raunchy on club night!"

"Like what?"

"People fucking in the restaurant; swapping; gangbangs! Like a swinger's club, I guess"

"And he wanted to take you?"

"He said I should think about it. Some people go and just watch, and we could do that. But he also said that he thought I had a wild streak that I hadn't fully explored, and he wanted to help me do that."

"What do you think about that?"

"I think he might be on to something" Julie said. "Reading about the Hotwife life style was really eye opening! Actually, it opened my pussy too! I think that might be exactly who we are, Jonathan! And we didn't even know it."

"Have you already made plans to go?"

"No, he was going to find out the date of the next time. Do you think I should?"

"I don't think a Hotwife would ask her husband that question."

Julie couldn't suppress a light moan. "Oh my God, this is so hot! Well, anyway, after we finished dinner Monday night, he was driving me back to the garage. But he turned down a little side street a few blocks away, and took me to this park that has this beautiful view of the city..."

"Overlook Park."

"You know it too? Am I the only person who didn't know about that park?" She seemed flustered, and was breathing rapidly. "So, we were standing there, taking in the view, and he had planted the seed about the sex club, so I was already a little horny. Next thing I know, he had me bent over the trunk of his car, sliding that big cock of his into my pussy...I was so wet, he got the whole thing in with one stroke."

"I'd been thinking about fucking at the club, in public, and then there we were, fucking in a park! Anybody could have seen us! It was so decadent; so erotic! I bet I didn't last two minutes before I exploded, and Calvin was right behind me. It was one of the quickest fucks we ever had."

Jonathan kissed his wife. "I'm looking forward to hearing about your Thursday. And I'm really looking forward to hearing about your visit to the sex club!"

The next day, Julie arrived a few minutes early for her weekly meeting with Calvin. As always, she was greeted by Melissa Dunn, Calvin's administrative assistant.

"Dr. Murphy, so nice to see you again! Can I get you something to drink?"

"No thank you, Melissa. And it's good to see you too!"

"Mr. Johnson called; he had a meeting that ran long, and he's going to be a little late. He asked me look after you until he gets here."

"Maybe I will take some water then, if it's not too much trouble" Julie said.

"Not at all! I'll be right back."

Melissa walked down the hall to the break room to get a bottle of water. Julie had always gotten an odd vibe from Melissa. She was friendly enough, but there was something a little off. She was a mousy woman, short, with nondescript brown hair that she always pulled back. She appeared to be on her mid-40's, dressed in two-piece business suits, and wore glasses that seemed too big for her face. All in all, she projected kind of a nerdy librarian look.

"Here's your water, Dr. Murphy. Please have a seat; I'm sure he won't be much longer." Julie sat down on the sofa across from Melissa's desk. Melissa worked on her computer for a while, but then turned to address Julie.

"I feel I owe you an apology, Dr. Murphy."

"First, I don't even make my students call me Dr. Murphy. Please, it's just Julie. And second, what in the world would you need to apologize for?"

Melissa blushed. "I walked in on you and Mr. Johnson at a rather private moment. I'm really terribly sorry." The first time Julie and Calvin had fucked, Melissa came in to remind Calvin of an appointment, and caught them in the act. Melissa had given Julie a strange look, and Julie had been overcome by a feeling that Calvin and Melissa were also lovers. She had been meaning to ask Calvin about it.

"It's okay; I had kind of forgotten about that" Julie said. "Melissa, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Dr...um, Julie."

Julie got up and moved to the chair next to Melissa's desk, so they could talk more quietly. "How long have you worked for Calvin?"

"Almost ten years now."

"How long have you and Calvin been lovers?"

"I..." Melissa looked down at her hands, folded in her lap. "How did you know?"

"I wasn't sure, but I got a strong feeling from the look you gave me that day you walked in on us."

"Julie, I'm married..."

"I am too! Your secret is safe with me."

"No, I'm not worried about that. I'm just trying to explain. My husband is much older than I am, and he's lost all interest in sex. As I've gotten older, my sex drive has actually grown stronger. So I can get very, um, frustrated, shall we say."

"Mr. Johnson and I attended a company retreat in Gulf Shores several years ago. We went to the hotel bar after the first day's meetings, and I had a glass of wine. I don't drink a lot, so it doesn't take much to loosen my tongue. I told him about my situation, and he offered to, uh..., help."

"I didn't know what to say; I had never done anything like that. Why, I'd never even thought of anything like that. He said that it wouldn't affect our work relationship; it would just be two colleagues, helping each other out. I told him I would need to think about it, but initially that was just an excuse. I couldn't imagine doing such a thing!"

"But he had planted a seed. I genuinely like Mr. Johnson; he's a wonderful boss, and a very nice man. It wasn't long before his offer was just about all I could think about. One day, in a moment of weakness, I downloaded a picture of a naked black man on my computer. I was stunned! His, thing, was huge!"

"You mean his cock?" asked Julie.

"Yes, his cock. Mr. Johnson has been trying to get me to loosen up a bit, and when we're alone, I do. But I've never talked about this with anyone; I'm a little embarrassed."

"You don't need to be embarrassed; it's just us girls. We're like in a little club together!"

Melissa smiled, and seemed to relax. "Yes, I suppose we are! Anyway, that picture just about made me lose my mind. I marched right into Mr. Johnson's office, and said that I would like to take him up on his offer. I knew if I waited, I'd lose my nerve."

"He closed the office and took me to a hotel that first time. I was so nervous. My husband had been the only man I'd ever been with. Mr. Johnson was so kind, and tender...When he dropped his pants and I saw that cock of his, I thought I would die! It felt like I was losing my virginity for the second time. I had never had a climax before from intercourse, but I had two of them that day!"

"Since then, we have sex once a month or so. We travel together a few times a year, and we sometimes use his office couch. I'm no longer frustrated, and Mr. Johnson has been true to his word; our work relationship has not changed."

"I can't help but notice that you refer to him as 'Mr. Johnson'" said Julie.

"When I'm sitting at this desk, he is my employer. There are other times when I call him by his first name."

"When you're fucking."

"Yes, when we're..." Melissa seemed unable to finish.

"Fucking! Go on, you can say it!"

"...fucking" Melissa managed to just barely whisper. She looked at Julie and smiled. "Thank you! It feels good to talk."

"You're not jealous of my relationship with Calvin?" asked Julie.

"Oh no, I have no romantic feelings for Mr. Johnson. But he certainly can take care of my physical needs!" Melissa was quiet for a moment, and then turned her chair around to fully face Julie. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"This is something I've been thinking about for a long time. I told you that Mr. Johnson has been trying to get me to open up some. He suggested once that I watch some pornographic movies! Most held no appeal for me, but I do enjoy watching black men having sex with white women. For obvious reasons, I suppose. I'd like to see the real thing in person. I was wondering if it would be okay if I watched the two of you some time."

Julie's mind flashed back to the night she and Calvin had fucked in the park. No one else was there, but the public setting, and the thought that someone could have seen them, had been tremendously exciting, and Julie had been brought to a quick, powerful orgasm. Now a real person was asking if she could watch them fuck! Could she perform in front of an audience? Well, Melissa had already seen them fucking once, hadn't she?

Julie was getting flushed. "I...I don't know; we'd have to ask Calvin..."

Melissa smiled. "I already did. He was all for it, but said it would be up to you. I think he was going to ask you about it today, but it looks like I beat him to it."

"Yeah, I guess that would be okay" Julie stammered. "He needs to get here soon; I'm as turned on as I've ever been in my life!"

Calvin walked in just in time to hear that last statement. He took one look at the two of them and guessed what they had been talking about. "Melissa, I assume you've made your request of Dr. Murphy?"

"Yes, I have. She said yes."

"Good! I've been trying to get both of you to expand your horizons a bit." He opened the door to his inner office. "Shall we, Dr. Murphy?" Julie stood a little unsteadily, and walked past Calvin. He turned back to Melissa. "Give us a few minutes, then let yourself in. Don't forget to lock the door behind you."

Calvin closed the door, and he and Julie embraced inside. "Two things before we get this party started" Julie said. "First, how long have you known about this Melissa thing?"

"She brought it up a couple of days ago, and I had planned to talk with you about it today. I didn't know that you two would have a chance to talk about it first. Look, we don't have to do anything today. If you want to think it over, I can tell her to wait."

"No, it's okay. I'm so horny right now, if you wanted to go fuck down in the lobby, I'd be on board. It just surprised me, is all; it was so out of the blue."

Julie kissed him and started unbuttoning her shirt dress. "You said there were two things?" asked Calvin.

"Oh yeah, I had a long talk with Jonathan. Spread out over the last three days, in fact." She kissed him again as she shrugged off her dress. "It's all good; he's okay with everything."

"Really?" said Calvin as he stepped out of his pants. "You told him everything? Even our standing Thursday meeting?"

"I told him about Thursdays, although I don't recall us doing a lot of standing." she said, laying down on the couch and spreading her legs wide. "I need you to fuck me, Calvin. I need that big cock inside me, baby."

Calvin crawled between Julie's open thighs and rubbed his cockhead around her slick opening. "Is this what you want? You want my big black cock inside your pretty white pussy?"

"Ooh, God yes! Don't tease me...fuck me!"

Calvin started pushing his cock into her cunt slowly, but she raised her hips up to drive him deeper. Their mouths locked together, Julie whimpering as he began sawing at her frothing pussy. Neither one of them heard Melissa slip into the room. She sat down on the other wing of the L-shaped sofa, behind them, where she could see her boss's cock pistoning in and out of the pretty math professor's cunt.

It was the most obscene thing Melissa had ever witnessed, and she was completely mesmerized. This was far better than any of the porn she had watched. She knew what it felt like to be fucked by that cock, but watching him fuck someone else, in person, had her so turned on she could hardly breathe. Each time he pulled his cock out, she could see Julie's lips clinging to the shaft. Thick foamy cream coated his cock, and Melissa thought she might cum just sitting there.

She unbuttoned the blazer of her suit, and pulled up her blouse so that she could reach inside her bra to play with her nipples. That felt good, but she soon needed more. She raised her hips and pulled her panty hose and panties down her legs far enough to gain access to her clit. She was surprised at how wet her pussy was, and she started fingering and rubbing herself furiously.

Calvin and Julie had still not noted her presence, too caught up in their own action. They hadn't stopped kissing, Julie hungrily sucking on his tongue. Calvin was hammering her pussy hard now, pushing them both closer to their orgasms. Julie felt hers approaching, and started moaning into his mouth.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good inside my pussy! I'm cumming, Calvin! Fuck me...fuck me..."

That's when Julie first caught sight of Melissa over Calvin's shoulder. Melissa had one hand inside her bra, and the other shoved high up her skirt. She was looking at Julie, but there was no hint of recognition. Her eyes were glazed over, and she was panting rapidly.

Both women started to cum at the same time. Julie let loose with a string of moans and obscenities, while Melissa was silent. She did, however, raise her hips high off the seat of the couch, and her entire body trembled.

Calvin was pumping hard and fast, quickly approaching his own release. Julie spurred him on. "Cum for me, Calvin! Fill my pussy...c'mon baby, fuck me...!" Calvin felt his orgasm starting, and slammed his cock balls deep into Julie. He pulsed a half-dozen times, and filled her so full that cum started leaking out around the edges of his hart cock. Melissa saw that and gasped loudly, making Calvin aware of her presence for the first time.

Calvin and Julie kissed deeply, and remained joined together for several minutes. His cock finally deflated enough to slip out of her pussy, and a large glob of his cum spilled out. He straightened up and sat on the end of the couch, between his two lovers. He glanced over at Melissa and saw how disheveled she was. She looked like she had enjoyed the show.

She crooked her finger at Calvin to ask him to come closer. He scooted over to her end of the couch and leaned toward her. Julie could hear her whispering, but couldn't make out what she was saying. Calvin nodded and said, "I'll ask her."

He sat down next to Julie's prone body. He kissed her, and began rubbing her pussy with his right hand. He inserted two fingers into her cavity, the middle one searching for her G-spot, while his thumb caressed her engorged clit. She moaned, and her body began to respond to his ministrations.

"I told you that I've been working on Melissa, helping her to open up and try new things. She would like to try something new right now."

"What does she want to do?" Julie asked, mewling, in between furious open-mouthed kisses.

"She would like to clean you up."

"I...I don't understand."

"She wants to lick your pussy, Julie. I think you should let her. It would be a new experience for you too, wouldn't it?"

Julie shuddered. Between Calvin's fingers and the wantonness of the situation, she was tremendously aroused, and couldn't think straight. "I don't know, Calvin..."

"Give it a shot" he said. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"Oookay, I guess..."

Melissa got up and positioned herself on her knees, between Julie's thighs. "I've never done anything like this before. You look so beautiful!" She moved her head closer and inhaled, enjoying the rich smell of Julie's aroused cunt mixed with Calvin's thick cum. She stuck out her tongue and licked tentatively at the sticky mess. It was delicious! She placed her mouth over Julie's opening, sucking Calvin's cum out and lightly running her tongue across Julie's lips. She found Julie's clit and licked it with the tip of her tongue. Both women moaned loudly.

Julie had never engaged in any sexual behavior with another woman, even in college when a lot of her friends had experimented, and now she was wondering why. For a first timer, Melissa was awfully good at this. It was so different from any of her male lovers. Melissa was tender; almost delicate, and seemed to be able to read Julie's mind. She felt the low rumblings of an orgasm begin, and egged Melissa on.

"Ooh God...I'm so close...keep licking me, Melissa...just like that..."

Meanwhile, Calvin had decided to get in on the action. Melissa was on her hands and knees tending to Julie, and he managed to pull her hose and panties completely off. He lay on his back with his head between her thighs and began to lick her pussy. He'd never done this with Melissa, and discovered she tasted even better than she smelled. Melissa began to buck her hips as her own orgasm started building.

No one had ever gone down on Melissa before; this felt wonderful! "Oh Calvin! Oh, that feels so good! Mmm, I...I'm going to cum, Calvin!"

For the second time in the last half hour, Julie and Melissa started to cum at nearly the same time. Julie's started first, and for only the second time in her life, she squirted. Melissa greedily lapped up her cream. Her orgasm started soon after, causing her to squeal and push her pussy hard down on Calvin's face.

12