Julie's Asshole Is Used By Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Julie, having three guys exploring every part of her body was a huge turn on. Julie's heart was pounding with excitement as she continued moaning in delight from all the attention. Our hands and fingers were everywhere at the same time. Multiple fingers were playing with her clit as Tom starting finger fucking her pussy. Julie's body shuddered with little waves of pleasure as her pussy gushed in gratification. Eric and I were taking turns inserting a finger into her asshole. At the same time our other hands were squeezing her tits, legs, back and buns anywhere we could playfully grab. Julie's erotic soul spiraled high into the heavens of sexual bliss. Her sexy body was being fully used, explored, poked, and caressed from all different angles, just the way she had always dreamed about.

Spreading Julie's legs apart, we were all treated to an unrestricted view of her secret little treasures. Julie's body shuddered with intense excitement as she realized that she had three guys watching all the intimate details of her sexually aroused pussy and asshole. We enthusiastically watched the highly erotic sight of Julie's little pussy and asshole slowly opening up for us. Damn that was hot. Julie's asshole quivered as different fingers occasionally poked into her tight hole. Julie's body squirmed with waves of sexual pleasure as our fingers went deeper into her tight holes. Having all of our fingers hitting her erotic zones was sending Julie to the very edge of another orgasm.

Sensing that Julie was about to jump off the cliff with another orgasm, we all slowed our pace to keep her on the brink. Groaning loudly, Julie desperately wanted the jolt of orgasm to rush throughout her body. Her little pussy and asshole were straining to be used and invaded so that her body could be satisfied with the thunderclap of orgasmic release. Teasingly, my fingertip moved in slow circles along the rim of her ass, tempting her little asshole of a possible plunge into its tight depths. This was driving Julie's sex crazed body to the tipping point of desperation and desire.

Finally, in an act of mercy, Tom pushed three fingers into Julie's soaking wet pussy. Julie's body bucked in delight to the sensation of having her little pussy filled. There was only one small hole that still needed to be filled. Teasingly my fingertip hung on the rim of her asshole as Julie squealed with pent-up desire. The anticapation was almost too much for Julie's hot little body to contain. Slowly I slipped my finger into her tight asshole. A deep groan escaped Julie's lips as she felt the erotic sensation of her asshole being invaded. Suddenly all hell broke loose. Julie's sexual dam burst open as her body shuddered with an intensely wild orgasm. Julie's tight little holes were gratifyingly filled at last, satisfying her yearning desires for complete fulfillment. As Julie's body was in the throes of unbridled passion, her asshole started a series of powerful contractions around my finger. Fuck her asshole looked so fucking hot with my finger inside it.

Coming down off her sexual high, Julie looked at us with a slightly guilty face. We had just seen her little anus lose all control as spasms of her orgasm made her little asshole pulsate immodestly before our very eyes. Teasingly we started making comments about how naughty her little asshole was. Our x-rated conversation only fired up Julie's sexual appetite as her ass became the focus of our discussion. Suddenly Julie's asshole gave us all a sexy wink, a little orgasmic afterglow. We were all thinking the same thing. We all wanted to bury our dicks deep inside her gorgeous ass.

Regaining her composure, a sultry smile came across Julie's face. Julie knew that we had all witnessed her little asshole spasm in the throes of multiple orgasms. We had also observed the secret charms of her tight asshole being invaded by all of our fingers. There was really nothing left to hide. Even still, Julie apologized for all the naughty activities that her little asshole had been doing. Then in an a very subservient voice Julie asked us if there was a "cure" for her little asshole's bad behavior.

With a resolute voice, I told Julie that there was only one cure for her little problem. We would all have to shoot loads of sticky white cum into her hot little ass.

Julie got up from the couch with a naughty little grin on her face. Standing in front of us, Julie seductively licked one of her fingers with her tongue. With a sexy smirk, Julie then turned around and bent over so that we had a direct view of her cute little butt. Placing her wet finger at the entrance to her asshole, Julie seductively asked us if her tight little asshole would be able to handle a big cock. Showing us the way, Julie's petite finger now taunted us as it slowly pressed into her little anus. All of our cocks were feverously pitching tents within our pants from the erotic spectacle. With a sexy little moan, Julie pushed her finger a little deeper into her tight ass. Julie's asshole now had three rock hard cocks desperate to join her little finger as it continued to play inside her sexy little hole.

Popping her petite finger out of her asshole, Julie got onto the floor on all fours as she wiggled her beautiful little butt in our direction. Her little puckered asshole was ready for some real action. Fuck she was hot! We all peeled off our clothes allowing our cocks to spring free. Lust was in our eyes as our dicks popped out at full salute. We were all horny as hell.

Having three fully erect cocks pointing towards her cute butt made Julie feel like a queen goddess. Tom was the first to move his rock hard cock behind her sexy little ass. Grabbing Julie's hips, Tom's started moving his cock up and down her very wet pussy lips. Coating his dick with her juices, Tom started rubbing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her puckered asshole.

Julie moaned as the head of Tom's cock tried to gently push pass the rim of her asshole. Julie's tight asshole was protesting the anal invasion. Again Tom pushed the head of his cock a little harder against Julie's tight asshole. Slowly the rim of Julie's well lubed asshole started to give way. Julie let out a little squeal as she felt the head of Tom's cock slip pass the rim of her asshole. Tom's super hard cock now held its position as Julie's asshole slowly adjusted to the size of Tom's dick. Regaining her breath, Julie looked back over her shoulder to view Tom's stiff rod that was planted between the beautiful globes of her ass. Julie let out a sexy moan upon seeing her naughty little asshole accepting its treatment. Slowly Tom started fucking her little asshole as Julie groaned in pleasure.

Tom had only been fucking Julie's asshole for a few minutes when Julie's lust filled eyes showed that she wanted to turn up the heat. Regaining the upper hand, Julie started to teasingly taunt Tom that she needed his sticky white cum inside her hot ass right NOW!!! Damn, Tom was not going to last much longer with his dick inside this sexy hot assed babe. With an intense grimace on his face, Tom pushed his hard rod further into her fucking hot ass. Julie's tight little asshole gripped Tom's excited cock as he went over the brink. Immediately Tom lost all control as his balls unleashed their load. With a final desperate thrust, Tom's face strained as his cock shot his seed deep into Julie's hot little ass.

Our hot anal goddess soaked up the spotlight knowing that her sexy little asshole had just drained Tom's balls. Watching Julie getting fucked in her ass made my balls desperate to shoot their load into her little butt. Julie started to taunt me, asking if I could fill her asshole up with something more than my finger. Wiggling her ass suggestively Julie's naughtily little asshole really did need another treatment.

I coated my incredibly excited cock with a generous layer of KY jelly. My dick was stiff as a board as I came up behind Julie and aimed my cock towards her little asshole. Julie giggled in delight. With the tip of my cock at her entrance, I slowly pushed the head of my cock against the rim of her tight asshole. Julie let out a little moan as my cock pressed up against her tight anal opening. My heart was pounding furiously with desire.

Julie's asshole quivered slightly as my engorged head of my cock slowly slipped pass her little anal ring. Damn her asshole was tight!! Julie's hot little butt really did put up a resistance to the anal invasion. My cock was now only about an inch into her little puckered ass. The sight of Julie's beautiful ass cheeks being parted with my cock as it penetrating into her asshole was so fucking erotic. Slowly, ever so slowly her asshole started to allow me entrance into her very private passageway. God her asshole felt good! Julie moaned in a trace-like state as her sexy butt gripped my rock hard cock.

Julie's hot little asshole squeezed my stiff cock as I slowly fucked her. Tom and Eric started to taunt Julie about how hot she looked as she was being fucked in her ass. Julie's body shuddered with unfettered excitement knowing that the guys were watching the anal invasion of her little asshole. She loved the intoxicating feeling of being a naughty anal goddess.

I continued to be entranced by the awesome sight of my cock pushing in and out of Julie's puckered ass. My cock was in heaven. Julie continued to moan and pant as my cock pressed up against the walls of her tight ass. Suddenly Julie's body started to tremble as her little asshole and pussy began some intense contractions. Julie's sexy high-pitched squeal signaled the beginning of another exploding orgasm. Grabbing her hips, I sunk my cock deep into her butt. Julie was blasting off in sexual euphoria. With my cock buried deep inside her asshole, I was able to feel the waves of pleasure that rippled throughout her sexy body. I had a fantastic backdoor seat to Julie's intensely powerful orgasmic experience.

It took a few minutes for Julie to recover from her orgasmic release. During that time I was treated to a wonderful performance of orgasmic contractions that Julie's little asshole performed around my dick. God I loved having my cock buried deep inside Julie's tight little ass!

Julie's flushed face had a sexy grin as my dick continued to penetrate into her tight little butt. My cock was bursting with desire as I watched the erotic spectacle of her little asshole being invaded with each penetration. The guys continued taunting Julie with sexually charged comments. My dick struggled to last a little longer before dumping its load. Looking down at her sexy butt, I could feel her little asshole pulsating around my dick. That pushed me over the edge. My dick exploded releasing a full load of sticky white hot cum into her hot little ass.

Seeing that Julie needed a little recovery time before her next treatment, Eric gave Julie a 10-minute break before her final "appointment." Julie went to the bathroom to wash up. Eric pulled up a chair in the middle of the room and sat down...waiting for his patient.

Tom and I moved some chairs next to Eric so that we would have a perfect view of whatever treatment he was about to do. Julie walked back into the room with a sexy grin on her face. Damn she had a hot body! With a sexy voice Julie asked Eric what she needed to do for her next "treatment."

Eric told Julie to stand in front of him and slowly turn her body so that her butt was facing toward him. Julie teasingly turn her body around which positioned her butt right at Eric's eyelevel. Tom and I also had a wonderful view, as we were sitting right next to Eric. Eric asked Julie to move her legs slightly apart and to hold still. As Julie moved her legs apart we were given a sexy view of her pussy. Eric then blindfolded Julie with a small piece of cloth. Julie let out a soft nervous giggle as her thoughts wildly contemplated what would be happening next.

Eric handed Tom a small electric vibrator and told him that he was to rub it along Julie's pussy lips and clit. Julie moaned in delight as the buzzing vibrator started to simulate her sexually charged pussy. Eric then asked me to spread Julie's ass cheeks apart so that we all had a perfect view of her little asshole. Julie playfully wiggled her butt seductively as I slowly spread her firm ass cheeks apart. Fuck she had one sexy ass!

With a wicked grin on his face, Eric started peeling off the skin of a banana. Breaking off a small piece of the soft fruit, Eric teasingly placed the cold banana on the rim of Julie's asshole. Julie gasped in surprise the moment the cold fruit touched her sensitive asshole. We all reacted with a little laugh.

Eric now revealed what Julie's treatment was to be. For the next 10 minutes all of the guys would help insert the fruit of a banana into Julie's naughty asshole. At the end of 10 minutes a finger from one of the guys would linger inside her asshole. She had to correctly guess whose finger it was. Otherwise for another 10 minutes Julie would have to continue inserting the soft fruit of a banana using her own fingers while we watched.

.

Almost immediately Julie's little asshole tightened as the thought of her next treatment settled into her brain. Before Julie could gather her thoughts, Eric again placed the cold fruit of the banana at the entrance to her tight asshole. A little squeal escaped Julie's lips as the cold fruit teased her sexy asshole.

Slowly Eric started pushing the banana right into her tight little hole. I helped spread Julie's ass cheeks apart to give Eric better access. Tom continued buzzing the little vibrator up and down Julie's soaking wet pussy. Julie's legs trembled in nervous excitement as Eric's finger along with the banana continued to invaded her puckered ass.

The soft fruit of the banana was making the rim of Julie's cute little asshole a sticky white mess. Eric now invited Tom and I to help push pieces of banana into Julie's tight anal canal. Taking turns, we started playfully pushing the sticky fruit into her super sexy asshole. Julie moaned in delight as our fingers danced around her beautiful butt. Teasingly Julie wiggled her sexy butt every now and then, to make it more difficult for us to insert the slippery banana into her little asshole. We had a fantastic front row seat to Julie's hot little anal show.

Eric suddenly announced that the 10 minutes were up. Damn, time flies when you are having fun. At that moment it was Tom's finger that was firmly planted inside Julie's tight asshole. Without further ado, Eric asked Julie to guess what guy's finger was currently invading her naughty asshole.

Julie's blindfold prevented her from seeing Tom's finger planted firmly between her sexy ass cheeks. Julie hesitantly gathered her wits about her as she thought of what would happen next if she made the wrong guess. Julie contemplated the idea of having us watch as she used her own fingers to insert the sticky fruit into her little bum. What a distressing thought.

With a very long pause...she guessed Eric.

Eric removed the blindfold. Glancing down at her golden globes of her cute butt, Julie saw that it was Tom's finger, which had the pleasure of being stuck inside her naughty asshole. Julie's face blushed bright red as she realized what she would have to do for the next 10 minutes.

Julie gave out a self-conscious giggle as she fumbled with the slippery banana. The sexy globes of Julie's butt rose in the air as she bent forward. Holding a piece of the banana between her petite fingers she hesitantly guided them closer to her ass. Being the helpful gentleman, Eric spread apart Julie's ass cheeks to give her hand better access. Our eyes were glued to this extremely erotic scene. Julie's pert little asshole was ready for another invasion.

Julie let out a little moan as her fingers and the banana made contact with the rim of her asshole. Julie's little asshole contracted slightly from the new invasion. Slowly, Julie tried to push the tip of the banana pass the rim of her ass. Julie let out a soft moan as she tried to relax her ever-tightening asshole. Julie was feeling waves of apprehension and excitement with her current ordeal. Julie's trembling fingers momentarily lost their grip as the soft white fruit bounced seductively around the rim of her ass. Fuck that was sexy. Struggling, Julie again tried to aim the slippery banana into her little hole. Her fingers knew exactly where to go, but the banana kept slipping away. To make things more difficult, her little asshole had almost clenched shut from the embarrassment of being caught in such a compromising position. Julie's little puckered asshole really knew how to entertain.

Julie moaned again in frustration as the banana bounced off the rim of her asshole. Julie's asshole seemed to enjoy repelling the sticky white fruit. Julie's efforts were made all the more difficult by having three guys watching the intimate details of her sexy dilemma. Julie fingers continued to struggle in vain as she tried to insert the slippery banana into her asshole. We could all see Julie's little problem; her asshole had almost clenched shut making all of her attempts fruitless – no pun intended. Julie moaned in slight desperation as the banana continued to miss her cute little asshole. Eric even tried spreading Julie's ass cheeks further apart hoping to open up her asshole a little. But Julie's puckered asshole refused to cooperate. In a slightly breathless voice Julie asked if we could give her a little help.

After watching this erotic spectacle play out before our eyes, our fingers were eager to join the action. Julie gasped from the sudden rush of enthusiastic fingers into her private areas. The onslaught of fingers pressing around her hot little holes gave Julie a startling new jolt of sexual electricity. Julie's previously awkward moments seemed to be quickly forgotten as her pussy and asshole provided our fingers unrestricted access into her secret charms. Gently Eric pressed a piece of the banana against Julie's puckered asshole. Julie gave out a sexy squeal as her asshole started to spasm in sexual delight. Soon all of our fingers were helping Julie insert the banana into her delicous little asshole. Julie giggled a bit as her asshole accepted the naughty little banana treats. The tantalizing performance of Julie's sexy little asshole was a visually stunning delight. Finally Julie exhaled a big satisfying groan as the last of the banana was pushed up into her hot sexy ass.

Unfortunately, Eric's banana treatment still did not fully "satisfy" his own lustful desires. Eric's fully engorged cock was in desperate need of release. The sight of Julie's sticky banana filled butt provided the perfect target.

Grabbing Julie's hips, Eric gently guided Julie's cute little butt towards his lap. Julie giggled as she realized that her asshole was badly needed for Eric's rock hard cock. Holding on to each side of the chair, Julie stabilized herself as she lowered her butt to hover seductively over Eric's lap. Fuck, Eric couldn't wait any longer, he needed her asshole now. Julie complied with a little squeal as she lowered her butt so that her banana-coated asshole rested on top of Eric's cock.

With a focused effort, Julie pressed her asshole against Eric's cock. The head of Eric's cock first met a bit of resistance as Julie's little asshole refused to cooperate. With a playful giggle, Julie bounced her little asshole over Eric's hard shaft to help pry apart her tight little ass. Having Julie's little asshole bounce so seductive on his dick was almost too much for Eric to handle. From the look on Eric's face he seemed about ready to spill his seed at any moment. Eric was desperately hoping that Julie's asshole would soon allow him entry.

With a sexy little moan, Julie' asshole finally opened up just enough to allow Eric's cock entrance into her very tight passageway. Eric had a wicked grin on his face as he cheerily watched her little asshole slowly engulf his hard shaft. Julie let out a deep moan as Eric's large cock filled her very tight ass.