Julie's Asshole Is Used By Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Julie's sexy little butt started rocking up and down the length of Eric's hard rod. From the look on Eric's face he wasn't going to last long. Julie's firm ass cheeks gave a little bounce as her asshole pushed onto Eric's cock. Damn that was so sexy. Sensing he was about to prematurely shoot his load, Eric gripped Julie firmly around the waist and pushed his super hard cock deep inside her tight little banana filled butt. Julie squealed as Eric's cock completely filled her tight hole. Grunting in sheer ecstasy Eric's cock spurted loads of hot white cum deep into her little asshole.

Fuck, Julie's little asshole had milked all of our cocks completely dry. Julie playfully wiggled her sexy little butt in our faces to remind us how naughty her little asshole had been. It looked as if we would need to continue her "treatments" long into the future, as her naughty asshole still had a lot to learn.

Finally coming down from her sexual high, Julie gave us a somewhat sheepish grin. I sensed that Julie might be feeling a bit embarrassed about the whole experience. Her normal "good girl" image now conflicted with the fact that she had three loads of cum and a banana up her butt. At first Julie was at a loss for words as she came to terms with her newly discovered anal desires. In a gentle way, we let Julie know that her secret cravings to have her asshole used by a bunch of guys would safe with us.

Regaining her spirited composure, Julie finally left with a radiant smile on her face. But before she closed the door, Julie teasingly flipped up the back of her mini skirt giving us another peek of her cute little butt. Damn was she a hot sexy babe!!

Julie had finally allowed her naughty anal cravings to become a reality. Bless her sweet little ass.

Authors Note: Please let me know what you thought of this tale. Did it make you rock hard? Soaking wet? What should happen to Julie at the next party? I would enjoy reading your thoughts, ideas and comments. ;)