Julie's Awakening: Good Girl No Longe?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other men stay still as Greg stands up, places one foot on the sofa, faces Julie. She doesn't know whose hands grab the back of her head and hold her still. Eyes wide, she starts to protest, "No, I can't, I can't." Her words are cut short as Greg plunges his cock forcefully into her mouth.

That is the signal the men were waiting for and they both start to pump into Julie's tight holes while Greg pumps into her mouth. She is struggling and gagging and shocked and helpless. Hands are holding her arms taught, holding her head, gripping her hips as she has cocks plunged everywhere. Julie feels the panic welling but just as quickly, she accepts that this is the new Julie. She banishes that last vestige of the good little girl, and embraces the sexy, confident whore that she has within her.

Opening her eyes, she stares again at Greg, knowing he was waiting for this connection, for her to accept it, and he fucks her mouth now with wild abandon. Simultaneously the men in her cunt and her ass push harder and deeper, fucking her raw. She knows she has never felt such power and desire as she has at this point. Her pussy tight and stretched, her ass filled completely, her nipples sucked and bitten and pinched, and Greg's delicious cock in her mouth. She feels like a goddess, completely free. She tenses and explodes into the hugest, most intense orgasm she has ever felt. She is not conscious of anything but the waves and peaks and convulsions that start deep within her throbbing cunt, and radiate throughout her whole body. She is rocking, rocketing between their bodies as she cums hard in surge after surge.

She is still shuddering and shivering, aftershocks tightening her pussy again and again as she feels the man behind her tense and shoot hot jizz up into her ass. "Yeah puta, take it all," he finishes and pulls his cock out. The big guy is next, thrusting up into her, his ass coming off the couch with the force of his thrusting and he too is erupting, grunting, his spurts coating the back of her cunt as she continues to shudder.

Greg smiles thinking of his cum slut full of cum everywhere, and he gushes also into her mouth. He feels her mouth and throat muscles working to swallow his load, feels her tongue sweeping his shaft to get every last drop. "You greedy fucking cum bitch" he tells her, but he says it with awe.

Spent, he drops down next to Julie and tenderly takes her in his arms, pulling her gently off of the big guy, who looks at her and says, "Thanks babe. You are one horny bitch." He gets up and both men put their pants back on. "Yeah gracias, puta." They turn and leave. Greg holds an exhausted Julie in his arms. She is tired but her body is alive with sensation, humming with vibrations.

She doesn't know what the future holds for her, whether she will go back to Jim and tell him what he missed, whether she'll give him another chance or stand on her own. She only knows that the world is open to her, that she has accepted all of who she is now. Whatever she decides, she will control what she wants. But for now she'll just enjoy this delicious moment, the exhilaration that follows amazing sex; she'll enjoy the smells of the cum and sweat and juices.

She smiles and tells Greg, "I guess I'll have to watch the movie again sometime, I still missed the ending." He laughs, tightening his arms around her as she closes her eyes happily.