Julie's Birthday Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,251 Followers

"Maybe he needs mommy to get him off too." Roger suggested.

"No!" Julie protested.

Lance cried out as well, but his words were unintelligible through his gag.

The three men grabbed Julie and dragged her to where Lance sat bound.

"Suck his cock!" Roger ordered.

Julie refused, but was unable to remove her gaze from her son's erection.

"Suck him or I'll let Sid do it," Roger said. "He spent some time in prison and learned how to suck cock. But if he does it then your son will have to return the favor."

Julie hated the situation she was in. Either she sucks her own son's dick or allows another man to do it, and possibly force Lance to do it as well. She could not be the cause of her son being raped by a man. Reluctantly Julie dropped to her knees and leaned forward, taking Lance's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmph…" Lance protested against his gag. He could not believe that his mother was doing this to him.

Julie looked up, pleading with her eyes for forgiveness as she began sucking her son's dick.

Lance was no stranger to sex. And he was particularly fond of blowjobs. But this was something he had never considered. Like most boys who happened to have a very attractive mother, Lance had noticed his mom's body. Especially after being told by several friends about how hot she was. But he had never entertained the notion of having sex with her. Now here he was being blown by his mother.

Worse, it was feeling damn good!

Lance had been out on a date earlier, but other than making out in the car nothing had happened. He came home aroused but tired, so he went to bed without even bothering to masturbate. He wished now that he had, as he was about to fill him mother's mouth with the full load of his cum.

Lance was ashamed of himself for enjoying this. But he could not stop his mother from doing such a fucking good job sucking his cock. He felt betrayed by her, not knowing that she was doing her best only to help him finish more quickly instead of prolonging it for him. He was beginning to wonder if his mother was actually enjoying what was happening to her.

But he didn't wonder for long. Soon his cock was ready to blow and all thoughts fled his mind. He clenched his teeth trying to stop his orgasm, but his cock was not going to be denied. With a grunt he began cumming in his mom's mouth.

Julie felt compassion for her son. She knew that there was absolutely no way for him not to enjoy this physically. But even with that knowledge it was still disheartening when she felt him beginning to climax in her mouth. Like before, she gulped down every drop of his cum, continuing to suck her son's cock until he began to go limp in her mouth. Only then was she allowed to stop. When she pulled away she was unable to look her son in the face.

"God damn, that was hot." Sid said.

Julie looked at the three men. Her heart sank when she saw that all three of their cocks were fully erect again after watching her blow her son.

"I think she needs to be fucked now." Roger said.

"No, please don't…"

Before she could move to protest the men were on her again. Groping her large tits and fingering her wet pussy. Then she was pushed onto her back on the floor where Roger mounted her, sinking his cock deep into her already wet pussy.

"Oh, your cunt feels so fucking nice." Roger said as he began pumping his cock into her.

Roger slammed his prick into her belly. This is what he had been wanting ever since Julie first mentioned the possibility of letting him fuck her earlier that evening. Roger did not look at this as rape, but as justice. After all, she had promised her pussy to him, now he was just taking what had been promised.

Julie looked up, seeing her son watching as Roger fucked her. She blushed anew when she realized that her pussy was welcoming his cock. She had gotten herself off twice already, but that only made her pussy more sensitive. She had been craving a hard cock for months. Now, especially after having her tits and mouth fucked, her pussy was coming alive against her will.

"Shit, she's getting into it!" Roger cried out as he felt Julie's hips responding to his.

Julie forced her ass from rising up to meet Roger's thrust. But it was only temporary as her body began to take control away from her brain. Her pussy wanted this. Her mind had been ready for it early, now her body was responding. There was nothing that Julie could do to stop it. She was going to climax while Roger fucked her.

"Ohhhhhh." She caught herself moaning as Roger's cock rubbed her clit bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Cum for me Julie." Roger said, increasing his pace. He then leaned forward and began suckling on her left nipple.

That was it for Julie. Her eyes rolled back as she began to orgasm on Roger's cock. Her hips were rising and falling matching him stroke for stroke as she climaxed. Roger was enjoying the moment of breaking her will, pounding his cock into her feeling his balls growing tighter.

Then Roger came in her hot pussy, pumping his cum deep into her while she was still in the throws of a much-needed cock-induced orgasm.

"Don't let up on her." He said as he rolled off.

Sid jumped onto her, ramming his cock into her and picking up where Roger left off.

Julie found her arms wrapping around him as she fucked back against his cock. Soon she was climaxing again. Sid pounded away inside her, feeling her pussy spasming against his cock, squeezing his shaft in an attempt to milk him.

"Oh fuck, yes!" He bellowed as his hips bucked and he began spurting cum inside the older woman's snatch.

Julie was on the verge of another orgasm when Sid pulled out of her. She looked up in a daze as Mark pounced on her. She did not really care for Mark's looks at all. Even though she had earlier considered blowing him off it was only because she had been interested in Roger and Sid. She did not want this man inside her, but now here he was atop her and pounding his cock into her belly. And in seconds she was climaxing for him.

Julie gave in to desire at that point. She had already experienced four powerful orgasms and Mark was doing his best to bring her to a fifth. She could feel it approaching, and was fucking back with a frenzy when she felt his cock unload inside her. While he did not spew the volume of his two orgasms before, she could tell that Mark was providing quite a thick load of semen into her belly.

"No, not yet…" She caught herself saying as he pulled his now limp cock out of her.

"Shit, guys. She wants more." Mark said.

"Let her son fuck her, he's hard again." Roger said.

"No, please," Julie begged. "I'll fuck any of you, or all of you. But don't make my son fuck me. Not now."

"Untie him." Roger said.

Lance was untied and pushed over to his mother. His hands dropped to cover his erection.

"Take off your boxers." Roger told him.

Lance slid his boxers down to the floor and stepped out of them. His cock was throbbing. He had cum in his mother's mouth against his will. Now he was being ordered to fuck her. He needed to cum again; there was no doubt about that. But he did not want to fuck his mother.

Then he looked down at her. He could see the lust crazed look in her eyes. He had heard her beg the last guy not to stop. He remembered how well she had sucked him. Lance was wondering if his mom wanted this or not.

"Fuck her, boy." Roger said, pushing him forward.

Lance got on his knees between his mother's legs.

"No, please don't make him do this to me." Julie begged.

Lance got on his mother and began pressing his cock into her worn pussy. As guilty as he felt for doing it, the sensation of her cunt was wonderful. He started fucking her without hesitation.

"Oh shit." Julie moaned as her son's cock brought her to an immediate climax.

This orgasm was more powerful than any of the others. She was gasping and her body spasming with multiple orgasms brought rapidly by every thrust from her son's powerful cock.

Lance realized that his mom was having an orgasm and began fucking her in earnest. He was going to enjoy this and fill his mother's pussy with his own cum. He now understood why all of the other guys found his mother attractive. He imagined how envious his friends would be if they knew that he had fucked her.

Julie realized that her arms were around Lance's back and she was squeezing him tightly. She had just experienced the most powerful orgasm in her life at the hands, or rather cock, of her only son. She was unable to stop him from fucking her so she decided to fuck back and give him what he wanted.

Lance felt his mother's response and knew that she was welcoming his cock. He gave it to her as hard and as fast as he could. Enjoying her grunts as he pounded her.

Julie gasped as Lance fucked her. Then her pussy case again. This orgasm was even stronger than the last. She screamed in ecstasy as she came.

That was it for Lance. Never had he had a woman beneath him to respond like his mother now was. His mind reeled from the mixture of emotions, then his cock exploded in his mother's pussy. Lance pounded her hard, emptying his balls inside her, enjoying his orgasm in his mother's pussy.

When he finished he rolled off of her and lay still on the floor. Julie was panting heavily, unable to stop shivering from the powerful succession of orgasms. She could feel the cum of all four men dripping out of her.

She looked up and saw no one else in the room.

"Lance, check the house." She whispered.

Lance jumped to his feet and ran about. They were alone; the three men had fled.

"What do we do, Mom?" He asked her.

"Nothing," Julie replied. "I don't want anyone to ever know about this."

She started to get up. Lance grabbed her arm and helped her.

"I need to take a shower." She said, heading for the bathroom.

Lance sat down on the chair, thinking about what had happened. His cock twitched at the recent memory of fucking his mother. She might want to put this behind her, but not him. His mother had apparently been hitting on men and got into this mess. For all he knew she had been cheating on his dad all along. Well, she wasn't going to cheat on him anymore. At least not with strangers. Lance had two more months before going back to college. And his dad would be home by then. Until then he was going to take his dad's place in his mother's pussy from now on whether she knew it or not. Either that or he'd just have to tell dad what happened here tonight.

PAS
PAS
4,251 Followers
12