Julie's Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he nodded his approval she took it in her mouth.

His cock was semi hard and salty, the more she sucked it the bigger it got, the bigger it got the harder it got and the harder it got the hotter she got.

The thrill of savoring forbidden fruit was overwhelming.

She was so turned on she hoped that Brad would leave them alone a little longer.

She needn't have worried.

Pretty soon she had Warren's cock big and rock hard.

She pushed it up against his belly to lick his balls evoking a horny groan of approval from him.

This encouraged her to clench his thick shaft in her hand and pump it rapidly.

This time it was Brad who broke the silence expressing his encouragement for what she was doing.

She glanced in his direction to see him begin to pump his own stiff dick.

She was pleased to see him turned on by her actions.

She wasn't sure what turned her on more, the excited state she had Warren in, or the look on Brad's face as he cranked his cock while watching them.

She wondered how long he'd be content to just to watch.

In the mean time she found herself in a one on one with Warren.

This was a welcome, but totally unexpected, extra for her.

It was like living one of her fantasies

She closed her eyes and, for a second, pretended she was there alone with him.

All the suppressed emotions from too many late night sexual fantasies welled to the surface.

The wheels had come off of any reluctance or insecurity she may have been harboring.

Free from inhibition she felt liberated to attempt anything that would maximize her pleasure.

For Brad, being an observer and not a participant made it seem like they were unaware of him.

He had never been so turned on, yet didn't want to do anything but watch.

He seemed mesmerized and incapable of any action except jerking on his horny cock and staring.

Not many would understand the intense erotic sensation it afforded him to watch her in the amorous embrace of another man.

He wasn't sure himself, he acknowledged that it must be from of sexual deviancy but he didn't question it.

It worked for him and judging by the look on Julie's face it worked for her too.

The look' of course'.. It's the look on her face that drove him crazy.

At that very moment he understood that it was the pleasure she was getting from it that turned him on so much.

She wasn't just going through the motions but enjoying it as much as Warren or him, if not more.

Her pleasure was his pleasure.

Warren got her to stand then embraced her from behind and began kissing her neck.

Their naked bodies, separated only by the silky fabric of her open blouse, seem glued together as they move to the rhythm of the music coming from the TV.

Being poked from behind by his excited cock brought her back to when she was thirteen years old again with Daniel.

She reached behind to handle his impertinent, demanding dick.

The banished memories of long ago would not be denied and even the culpability that came with them did nothing to quell the undeniable excitement they stirred within her.

As if driven by a mysterious force she seemed compelled to complete the unfinished business that had been interrupted so many years ago.

She tilted her head back towards Warren to be kissed.

He ran his tongue over the lips of her open mouth.

Her pink tongue darted out to meet his and they swirled around each other in an erotic dance that drove Brad wild.

Suddenly Warren's tongue disappeared into her mouth and she closed her lips around it.

Watching her hungrily suck on Warren's tongue, Brad thought, was even more erotic than watching her suck his cock.

She took Warren's hands and placed them on her breasts and soon had him kneading her meaty nipples between his fingers.

She began moaning into his open mouth while slowly brushing her ass over his rigid dick.

She placed her hand on top of Warren's and moved it down from her breast over her belly to her bush.

His middle finger found her engorged clit and caressed it tenderly while they continued kissing.

Once again she reached behind to grasp his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmm" she thought "this is the way it should have been."

To Brad it was like seeing her in a whole new light; at ease with her sexuality, she looked so hot, so desirable.

He wanted to jump up and devour her, to kiss, caress, suck and fuck every inch of her seductive sexy body, even while she was sucking Warren's tongue.

But all he could do was to stare at them.

As before, he was once again captivated by their foreplay and by its affect on him.

It was like experiencing a whole new type of sex.

A type of sex that drove him absolutely crazy with desire for her yet left him unable to break the spell of voyeurism.

He knew he was experiencing something unique, something that has him so aroused that he can't even touch his himself without cumming.

She covered Warrens hand with hers and pushed it into her gash while moaning loudly.

Totally overcome by what he was witnessing Brad had reached his physical and emotional limit.

His cock went into spontaneous contractions and spewed his ejaculate out of the tip in spurts.

As his physical pleasure subsided he watched Julie's body squirm in a horny embrace with Warren's.

All Brad felt now that his horniness had been sated was the powerful unaccompanied jealousy.

She was enraptured in love making with Warren while he was slowly becoming consumed with burning regret for ever getting her into it.

Warren now wanted his reward.

"Let's go to the bed" he said breathlessly.

By now she wanted to feel his big cock inside of her more than anything.

She took his hand and began leading him towards the bed with that goal in mind.

She glanced back in Brad's direction.

Only then did she realize he had cum.

The look on his face confused her.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine" he replied with a forced smile "go ahead, don't mind me."

She knew by the tone of his voice and the look on his face that his words didn't reflect what he was feeling.

He sounded as if he was making a concession it which he had no choice.

She hesitated for a second but Warren was too horny for chit chat and wouldn't be denied.

He assertively turned her away from Brad and towards himself, stripped off her blouse and crushed her tits into his chest.

He kissed her passionately, taking her breath away.

She was surprised to realize that the distraction did little to chill her passion.

Her desire was still burning strong and she didn't want to be left unsatisfied and frustrated again.

Years of unsatisfied demands from an underfed libido would not go unanswered any longer.

Lust trumped all now and nothing short of an earthquake could dissuade her from having him inside her.

Warren began to ease her onto the bed.

She stopped him saying "I'd like to try it from behind."

She knelt on the edge of the bed and waited to experience his big cock slide into her.

She felt him teasingly brush the head of his cock between her slippery lips and over sensitive clit.

With unpreventable thoughts of her brother unrelentingly pushing their way into her mind she had reached her limit of resistance.

"Fuck me" she gasped "fuck me now."

Her words were too much for Brad to bear.

He got up and headed for the bathroom.

The little murmurs and moans she uttered as Warren entered her cut into him like a knife as he walked away.

Warren's large cock encountered no resistance from her yearning pussy.

Finally she had reached the apex of her desires.

Somewhere in her twisted, subconscious mind the transition had become complete. Warren had become Daniel and Brad Nicole, relegated to being a spectator and having to watch with envy and frustration while she enjoyed the favors of her big brother.

In a culmination of fantasy and reality, of guilt and overwhelming desire, she realized an orgasm so powerful that she had no hope of every experiencing anything close to it again.

"Oh Daniel" she whispered inaudibly just as she was cumming.

Through the exquisite haze of orgasm she was vaguely aware that her cries of passion were probably heard by Brad, yet she made no attempt to stifle them.

Maybe it was her way of letting him know that she wasn't pleased with him for getting her in a situation where she exposed a side of herself that she had kept hidden for so long.

Maybe it was because, when he was satisfied, he abandoned her.

Or maybe they were the cries of deliverance of a thirteen old girl finally fulfilling repressed desires from long ago.

Brad stood under the stream of hot water and let the shower wash away his ejaculate and wished it could wash from his mind the images of Julie getting fucked.

Be careful what you wish for, he thought, it doesn't always turn out the way you planned it.

He imagined their threesome would resemble what's portrayed in porno movies, everyone sucking and fucking for the pleasure of it, no emotions involved.

He never envisioned being a spectator to a one on one between Julie and Warren.

He never knew it would be such an immense turn on or such an intense emotional roller coaster ride.

Nor did he know what a crushing emotional let down it would be after the lust was satisfied.

They both knew that from that point on things would never be the same between them.

Their lust caused them to cross a threshold they never intended to cross.

They saw less and less of each other.

She started seeing more and more of Warren.

Even though sex was still great with him she never reached the heights of sexual euphoria she experienced that night with him, Brad.. and her repressed memories.

Neither did Brad.

Shortly after that evening he quit Caster and Cray to go work for a competitor.

He was tired of trying to avoid Warren and Julie on a daily basis.

He started hanging out at night clubs, mostly strip clubs, dating fast and loose women.

This morning he woke up in a motel room alone.

The woman he had taken there the night before was nowhere to be seen, nor was the three hundred dollars that used to be in his wallet.

He was relieved that she had at least left him his credit cards and car keys.

He needed a shower to sooth his pounding head.

He walked into the bathroom and ran the hot water of the shower.

Suddenly he was struck with da ja vu.

All the memories of 'that' night came rushing back.

He stepped into the shower, allowed the water to envelope him and chuckled at the irony of the situation.

After more than two years he had come full circle.

Once again he found himself in the shower of a cheap motel trying to deal with the images of Julie being fucked.

This time though they were coming from inside his head.

How could he run from them?

12