Julie's Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie gets caught exposing herself at the bar.
11k words
4.58
35.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nydrny
nydrny
23 Followers

This story is a product of pure fiction.

And I dedicate this story to Julie, who was the very first person to give me a feedback on my debut story "Seduction Squared".

Your feedback is incredibly appreciated so please rate and share your thoughts with me when you read my stories. Remember, the first feedback might get the dedication on a new series.

So, this one is for Julie...

*****

CHAPTER-1 Julie gets caught exposing herself at the bar.

"I'm a mother of two, what's gotten into me!" Julie scolded herself, squeezing her thighs together to stop her soaked pussy from further leaking into her panties. The feeling of shame and helplessness shook her to the core.

She was raised in the south with good values, went to good schools and her good grades earned her a full scholarship at an Ivy League college.

Despite her above average looks and intelligence, she never got over of her self-esteem issues through high school and her college years.

Now that she was much older, when she looked back at her earlier years, she was convinced it was fueled by her best never being good enough by her parents.

She never had a boyfriend in high school, nor in college. She was never popular amongst the girls. She was an outcast! Being on the Dean's honor list semester after semester seemed to cause further rejection by her "not as successful" peers. She just did not fit in any circles, period!

Some guys in college tried hitting on her. But lack of self-esteem had her reject them with such clever language that would outwit the smartest guy on the campus. They never tried again. The word got around. She was even labeled as a lesbian and she was out of reach, all alone.

But her smarts were not lost on one of her professors who was 20 years her senior. When he took her under his wings and showed care and listened, their meetings started increasing in frequency. And she opened up to him.

Her professor was a very understanding man with kind eyes, and a huge heart with a comforting way that exuded warmth when he spoke. And an authoritarian. And rightfully so. He was much older and wiser and was set in his ways. This trait of his was perfect for Julie as she was starving for guidance and acceptance.

She was hooked! One thing led to another and they started having an affair shortly after she graduated from the business school.

It didn't take them long. They got married. She was 21, he was 42. She fell hard for him. Despite her family's rejections she married him.

He was a decent man, caring, loving, listening! He valued her mind. He never made decisions without obtaining her opinion. But at the end it was he who made the decisions, which she welcomed. She didn't have to worry about deciding. Everything, her whole life, was under his control.

What felt so good at the beginning started wearing off after two kids, nineteen years of marriage and lately, a non-existent sex life. He had turned into a total control freak. She lost all the self-esteem that she had seemed to have recovered, and hit the bottom.

Nothing she did seemed right. Short of scolding her in front of the kids, he would give it to her the moment they were alone. And he made sure she was punished for what she supposedly did wrong. Or she was punished for no reason to keep her in line.

Spankings started a month apart about seven years into marriage but increased in frequency and had become a weekly session. She dreaded the sessions, not only because of the humiliation but because it was so inexplicably arousing. And the release never came afterwards. She was getting more and more frustrated.

He would promise her a good fuck if she proved worthy, but the promise never materialized as she was never good enough at whatever she was tasked with.

He had her under his total and absolute control.

Having had children at such an early age, her body had recovered totally and she had a perfectly flat abdomen. The only proof that she had had kids, were her sagging C-cup sized breasts.

To help with her self-esteem, she agonizingly convinced her husband and received his approval to get her boobs redone. The implant surgery was done with the latest techniques where they went in through her belly button area and slide the medical devices under her skin all the way up to her boobs. It was a painful recovery but the results were perfect.

She now possessed a wonderfully round set of perky boobs with no stitch marks. But having a flat tummy in addition to the beautifully redone breasts didn't seem to faze her husband.

She worked out regularly to stay fit and to give her mind a rest from the home life. That was her only escape.

She was dying to find acceptance, desperately, by anyone... But she could not talk to anybody. She had no close friends and she could not confide in anybody at work. She felt all alone in the world, again, just like during high school and throughout college.

All the spankings and the arousal that came with them, fueled her yearning for a good fuck. She was desperate. Lately, all she thought of, for better part of the day, was, sex, sex, sex...

It was driving her insane. She would get herself off at every opportunity, whether at work in the lady's room or at home before her husband came home from work.

There were times she couldn't wait to get home. She did it in her car after work before driving home! She would make sure no one was around in the basement garage where she worked, pull up her dress, slide off her panties and finish herself off.

She would drive home with no panties and let her pussy juices remain on the driver seat. When she got into her car the next day to drive to work, her car would smell sex, which further caused sexual stimulation.

When somebody accidentally rubbed on her boobs in a crowded elevator, men or women, she would instantly get wet and blush at her hardening nipples.

One weekend, as she was tidying and filing away papers, she stumbled upon her husband's old medical records. His doctor had prescribed him the blue pills. But they didn't have any effect on him. So the doctor doubled the dosage. But that didn't help him either. So they stopped the treatment. He was unable to get it up!

She was furious at him for using and punishing her to hide his erectile dysfunction, and take all his frustrations out on her and punishing her.

"What an excuse!" she cried out loud. She was furious for having her life stolen from her.

If he confided in her, she could be such a supportive, loving wife. What a waste...

Her mind was set. She was going to divorce him. She could. She was making enough money to comfortably support herself. But it was like a double life she was leading. She was very smart and successful at work, and a timid, submissive pussycat at home. This had to end! She was going to divorce him and move away.

One of her kids was already away at college and the other was at an all-girls boarding school.

When her daughters came home for a holiday break, she waited for the right time to break the news to them. Her husband was out playing golf with his buddies and it was the right opportunity to sit down and have a talk.

The girls took the news with no surprise and told her that they had expected this sooner.

"Mom, you haven't even been sleeping in the same bed for years and the story of dad snoring too much isn't very convincing you know!" said her older daughter.

"And you are so unmistakably miserable!" chimed in her younger daughter.

After receiving her daughters' consent, she started looking for a new job. It didn't take long. Several phone interviews and video conferences later she accepted a job at a financial institution in New York City as a managing director.

At the end of her two weeks' notice, she had her divorce notice served on her husband at the campus where he worked and off she went to the airport with a suitcase of her personal belongings, to a new beginning...

SoHo, NEW YORK CITY.

It had been two months since Julie came to New York City. She had settled in nicely at work and started living comfortably, albeit alone, in her luxurious SoHo apartment.

After all the years of having been controlled and used, this was a welcomed change. She was in full control of her life now. It was going to take some time to get used to this new lifestyle.

She needed to start dating. But her whole life was an experience of loneliness and she was very rusty in the dating department. "Well, I never dated anyone really. Only my husband." She mused to herself.

She went online and purchased a whole slew of sex toys. She was hooked on erotic stories on the web and not as much on porn. Erotic stories fueled her imagination and put her into a continuous state of arousal.

She read mostly on exhibitionism and voyeurism. But also a lot of anal play and threesomes involving a man and two women.

Today was a Friday. She was ready for the dating scene. Her work week was over and she was happily walking down to the subway station, thinking possibilities.

She noticed a young girl, obviously headed to the gym, in a tank top that rode high in her mid-back and exposed her belly button. Her thin stringed thong was showing on the back of her tights. Her pink underwear was providing a nice contrast against her pale and smooth skin.

"How sexy she must be feeling wearing that thong," Julie thought to herself. "I wonder if she gets aroused with that thin strip of fabric constantly teasing her entrance as she walks!" And this thought gave an immediate erection to her nipples and she felt her pussy juices flowing.

The short subway ride seemed amazingly slow. She had to get home fast and get herself off. She was soaking wet by the time she got home. If she didn't have a panty liner on in her underwear, her juices would be flowing down on her inner thighs.

As she threw her keys down on the dining room table she had to sit down.

"I'm a mother of two, what's gotten into me!" Julie scolded herself, squeezing her thighs together to stop her soaked pussy from further leaking into her panties. The feeling of shame and helplessness shook her to the core.

After composing herself, she got up and went in to her bedroom. She undressed in front of her full length mirror and got fully naked admiring her beauty.

She was determined she was going to get over feeling horny and shameful. After all, sex was a normal need for anyone, male or female. She was going to get laid tonight.

She had done her homework and made a list of bars near her apartment where the middle aged people hung out.

"Time to get ready," she thought as she proceeded to her bathroom after grabbing her supplies from her toy drawer. She wanted to be totally clean for tonight and be ready for any action, even anal play.

She hooked the thin water hose with the specially bent tip at its other end to the faucet. She turned on the water and adjusted the water temperature. She positioned the hooked tip to the opening of her rosebud and pushed on the lever to let the water enter her.

She didn't feel dirty. She felt sexy. Very sexy. She visualized the water entering her bowels the sperm of a man exploding inside her ass and the thought shuddered her body. She had to finish this quickly and get herself off.

After several iterations, the water started coming out crystal clear. She was totally cleansed and ready for any type of action the evening had for her. She wanted all her cavities filled. She was desperate to feel cum inside her, all over her tits, on her face, in her mouth...

She took a shower and lathered her pussy with moisturizing shaving cream. Taking a fresh razor, she decided to have a fresh shave and get rid of all the pubic hair that had a three-day stubble.

With all the pulling and tugging at her pussy lips during shaving, and spreading the shaving cream all over her pussy, she was getting even more aroused. She started rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples.

The slippery feeling of the shaving cream felt so sexy. She started rubbing the shaving cream all over her abdomen, her swollen breasts, up her neck, down her armpits. She was covered all over with the slippery cream as she caressed herself with both hands.

Bending over to reach her ass, her pussy lips flicked behind between her clenched buttocks, which heightened her sexual desires. Reaching behind, she played with the opening of her ass, making circles. She could take it no more and decided to go one step further. When she inserted the tip of her middle finger into her ass it felt great and she was amazed how easily she had penetrated herself in her aroused state.

She imagined herself being in the shower at the gym, late at night. Thinking that she was all alone, she was fingering herself. Her back was against the shower wall, her legs apart, one hand pinching her nipples, the other deep in her pussy.

She caught a glimpse of a young naked woman in her peripheral vision. The intruder had a mesmerizing smile on her face as she sat down on the bench facing the shower.

Julie's mind was flooded with shameful thoughts as she quickly withdrew her fingers from her sopping wet pussy and closed her legs to hide her sex from the intruder's view.

Their eyes met. The intruder looked at Julie with glossy eyes. Julie realized that the young woman was totally turned on with the sight of stumbling into this masturbation scene. The woman moved forward on the bench, opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

"Continue please, don't let me interrupt you. You're so sexy!" intruder cooed.

"How long have you been watching me?" Julie managed to say in an embarrassed tone, still clenching her legs and covering her breasts with her hands.

"Long enough. You were so into it, it's such a turn on. I was intrigued by hearing your low moans. And then I peeked. And now we're both caught. I want to cum with you. Please continue, I want to see how you climax!"

Julie was already on the verge of an orgasm. Nodding her head in agreement, she opened her legs, tilted her pelvis towards the young woman for a full display and inserted two fingers into her pussy. The shameful feeling turned into full lust as Julie started pumping her hand while kneading her breasts playfully, never breaking eye contact. The intruder was mimicking every move Julie made and she started moaning with the sight of Julie nearing climax...

The shower scene in her head was too much to bear. She tried to shake the scene out of her mind but she was too aroused. She was getting week in her knees. Julie squatted down and gave her back against the shower wall.

She ran her fingers down her slit and entered her pussy with her index and middle fingers. Finding her g-spot, she started rubbing it rapidly with increasing pressure. She climaxed with a gushing orgasm. She sat on the shower floor and let the water run all over her body while she recovered.

She rinsed and got out of the shower and dried herself.

She was still aroused. It was like ecstasy on steroids. Even a gushing orgasm fueled by the shower scene fantasy wasn't enough.

She was dying for more.

She headed straight to her toy drawer. Selecting a medium sized butt plug, she grabbed a bottle of lube and went right back into the bathroom.

She lifted the toilet seat, placed the butt plug on the front ledge of the ceramic, applied lube to her ass and positioned herself above the butt plug and lowered her ass to meet the tip.

She was about to experience her first anal invasion. She took a deep breath and lowered herself slowly while holding the plug base in place with one hand.

When she felt a little pain, she realized she was going too fast. She raised herself and tried again, much slower this time. When it started hurting, she went back up, found courage and went back down.

Her legs were shaking. But she was amazed that it was getting easier with each push. She realized she was starting to open up. When it started getting painful on the next push, instead of getting back up she held still and let her sphincter relax.

She found her rhythm. The pain went away and arousal consumed her body. She fantasized being slowly ass-fucked by an experienced lover and this tipped her over the edge. This was too much foreplay for her ass on her maiden voyage. With one final push she impaled the remaining part of the bulbous plug.

She felt full, intoxicated with fantasies filling her whole being. She was near insanity with desire to climax again.

She got up on trembling legs and bent over against the mirror in the bathroom. She turned her head to look at her ass. All she could see was the round base that was holding the butt plug from disappearing altogether in her ass. And her shaved pussy was on full display under the black circle hiding her rosebud. Her pussy was glistening with her juices. She felt great.

She smiled against her reflection in the mirror.

"You're going to get fucked tonight, you horny slut!" she said to herself, her grin going from ear to ear.

She went to her toy drawer and removed two items. One was a good sized dildo in the shape of a real dick, and the other was a powerful cordless vibrator with a large cylindrical head.

She applied ample amount of lube all over her pussy. She turned on the vibrator to its highest setting and started shoving the dildo in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

The vibrations and her two holes being fucked took her into another dimension. She was swimming in ecstasy, eyes half closed, mouth half open, vibrator assaulting her clit, dildo destroying her wet pussy, butt plug making her feel filled everywhere.

She almost passed out when she climaxed. Her knees buckled and she collapsed on the floor, legs spread apart, dildo still inside her, vibrator still in her outstretched hand vibrating against the carpet. She didn't want this to end.

Once she calmed down, she was glowing. A happy feeling consumed her entire being.

It was time to get ready and go out. She showered again and cleaned up. She wore no bras. She didn't need to. Her perky breasts were going to be hanging free tonight.

She put on a lacy thong and decided to keep the butt plug in. It made her feel sexy. She wanted all her holes plugged tonight.

She put on a sparkly top that displayed some cleavage but not too revealing either. She didn't want to look like a total slut on her first night out.

She wore a pearl necklace, matching earrings and a tight miniskirt that rode about six inches above her knees.

"Nice sexy lady, but not a slutty whore," she said out loud. She felt good, really good! And sexy!

She put on four inch stilettos and dried her hair. After putting on light makeup she took one final look and took her reflection on the mirror all in.

It was now or never. This was it. Her time had come.

She slung her bag over her shoulder and headed straight for the bar.

At nine o'clock at night the bar was in full swing. Dimmed lighting and crowded atmosphere gave her more confidence and she blended right in.

She saw an empty seat at the bar and seeing no drinks in front of the seat, she assumed it was unoccupied. She sat down and placed her bag on the counter, waived at the bartender.

The bartender was a young girl with big boobs. She wore short shorts and a tank top with deep cleavage. Her midriff at full display, she was dressed to kill to ensure good tips. Guys eyed her out constantly.

Looking at her ass-cheeks that were showing through the bottom of her shorts, Julie's mind dove into the fantasy world. She wondered how she would feel groping those butt cheeks, licking the crack, sliding down and putting her tongue into her rosebud. She felt her nipples push against her blouse and she became self-conscious. She looked down at her blouse.

nydrny
nydrny
23 Followers