Julie's Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers

"Darkness is my best friend," she smiled.

"What'll you have love?" the bartender asked and woke Julie up from the fantasy world.

She managed a courageous smile and said "A vodka martini, please, love!" right back at her.

She was amazed at how she was able to be playful with the bartender. If she couldn't pick up a guy, perhaps she could make a move with the bartender? As Julie started swimming in the fantasy world, the bartender turned around and left. But she came back two minutes later with a big sexy smile and served the vodka martini. She quickly collected the money, winked at her as if she was wishing her good luck, knowing what Julie was after, turned around and left again.

"I suck at this," thought Julie. She couldn't even get the attention of a twenty something year old for more than two seconds.

Julie turned around on her rotating seat and started scanning her surroundings. The place was full of people, men and women. A total meat market.

Fear was starting to engulf her. How was she going to do this? How was she getting laid tonight? She couldn't go and strike a conversation with a guy. She never had! Her earlier memories came flooding to her mind. If a guy approached her, just like she did in college, she would say something to repel him quickly.

But she came here to get laid. Not to repel guys. She was desperate for a solution.

An idea came to her. A plan!

She grabbed her bag, got the attention of the bartender, and made a gesture for her to hold on to her drink.

She went to the lady's room, locked herself in one of the stools and took both her breasts out. She reached for her iPhone and took a selfie of her breasts, a close up that did not reveal any of the sparkling top she was wearing. She checked the selfie to make sure it was a good picture. Her perfect breasts were pushed up by her blouse and looked even perkier. Her areolas were puffy and her nipples were erect.

She was going to be an anonymous exhibitionist.

But something was missing...

Imagination!

Bare boobs were something, but were they going to be enough to cause a reaction she craved?

She reached into her purse, took out her lipstick and wrote on the soft skin of her cleavage. "Cum here!"

She snapped another selfie, checked it out again, and was satisfied. A big sexy smile formed on her face. She decided not to wipe off the lipstick from her chest.

She put her breasts back in her blouse and looked down. Some of the lipstick was out in the open. That was no good. Not on her very first try in exposing herself. She wasn't that daring yet. She took her boobs out of her blouse again, and using her spit and some toilet tissue she wiped off the writing and flushed the toilet with the evidence in it.

"Let's see how this is going to turn out," she said to herself. Her heart was racing. She was scared and aroused at the same time.

Mission accomplished, she returned to her seat at the bar.

Keeping her phone under the overhang of the counter, she selected the selfie and hit "airdrop everyone". She waited for any unaware victims to show up on her screen. She really was going to expose herself!

Three iPhones nearby popped up on her screen. Two women, one man.

"That's a thought," she wondered in ecstasy. Perhaps she should expose herself to a woman. But a quick assessment of the situation revealed logic that those women are more likely seeking a man than a woman. And exposing herself to a totally un-expecting woman can have dire consequences.

But you never go wrong exposing yourself to a guy, "Almost never!" she smiled into the darkened room.

The time had come. She selected the guy and pressed on his icon on the screen.

She immediately hid her phone upside down in her lap and reached for her drink. Her heart was beating so fast it was about to burst through her chest.

She couldn't look anywhere but stare at her lap, thinking "Oh my god, what have I done?" But there was no turning back the clock. The fun, or the disaster was about to begin.

A moment later she heard a man shout.

"Whoa, yeah baby, look at this!" the man screamed with joy over the crowd.

He was in his late thirties with a bald, shaved head and a trimmed beard holding his phone up. He could not believe what just happened, out of the blue, totally unexpected. He had a huge smile on his face as he showed the picture to his buddies and started scanning the place.

She was so wet and aroused, she crossed her legs trying to contain her pussy juices, a trait that became a habit lately. She was blushing a crimson deep red. She bent her head low to hide her face with her hair while she was acting as if taking a sip of her drink, but with a trembling hand.

At that instant she felt a guy hug her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing his mouth just behind her ear, and making full contact with his cheek against her hair.

"I saw what you did," said the man, whispering into her ear.

She didn't even have enough time in her anxiety to process what was going on. She tried to flinch and look up to see who this guy was. But his grasp was firm. He held her in place.

To any onlookers, they looked like a loving couple, the guy caressing his girlfriend or his wife from behind and they were cheek to cheek.

He had a bass baritone voice. Although he was whispering into her ear, his voice boomed in her brain.

"Don't move! And don't turn around to look at me, understood?" Ordered the man.

She was so scared at being found out, all she could do was to shake her head in agreement. Her legs were trembling with adrenalin. She forgot about sex for the first time in a long time. She didn't know what to do. She was paralyzed.

Tightly hugging her from behind, still cheek to cheek, the man reached into her lap and pried her iPhone away from her hand. She just let go, helpless...

"So you want to have fun!" the man said, still holding her tight around her waist, and pressing his chest against her shoulders.

"You're going to be my slut whore tonight and you're going to do exactly as I say," said the booming voice.

She shook her head again in agreement. She was so scared. Well-honed submissive feelings engulfed her. She was going to obey anything this man was going to ask of her.

"Go to the lady's room. Take your panties off. Shove three fingers into your pussy. I want to smell your juices. And bring your panties to me."

And don't try to turn around and look at me. Understood? Head down, no peeking!"

She shook her head again in full obedience. He released his grip slowly, her phone still in his hand.

She turned her seat the other way, put her head down and headed straight to the lady's room.

She was shaking uncontrollably in the stall. She had to compose herself. She had to calm down and do what this stranger asked of her. Tears started trickling down her face. What had she gotten herself into?

She tried to compose herself and find reason. "You started this nonsense, you dig yourself out of the mess you created."

But how? She felt so helpless. The only way forward was to comply with this stranger's demands for the time being.

She pulled up her skirt and hooked her fingers on both sides of her hips and rolled her underwear down and slipped it over under one foot, then the other. Having taken off her panties, and feeling the butt plug in her ass, she went right back into the ecstasy world. She pulled her head up in defiance, confidence coming back to her.

Her fingers slid into her pussy easily as she was incredibly perplexed and aroused by this stranger's invasion.

She took her fingers out and brought them to her nostrils. Her aroma was intoxicating.

She went back to her seat, head down. She took her seat. She didn't dare looking around. A moment after she sat down, she felt his arms around her waist and they were cheek to cheek again.

He placed his hand palm up on her lap and she put her wet lacy thong in his open hand. He closed his palm, engulfing the tiny cloth in his closed fist and reached his pants' pocket and deposited the soiled item. He brought his hand back to wrap around her waist again, tightly.

With his other hand, he lifted her still glistening hand in a kissing gesture and smelled her fingers.

"Good girl," the whisper boomed in her head.

Placing her phone in her hand, he ordered her again;

"Slide forward in your chair, open your legs wide and take a picture of your pussy and ass," the bass baritone voice whispered in her ear.

She shook her head wildly, NO!

He held her still. One of his caressing hands traveled to her boob and squeezed hard. "Do as I say!"

She was so confused, so wet...

She slid all the way forward on her seat, opened her legs as wide as she could under the circumstances, and snapped the selfie he commanded.

Still cheek to cheek, the man took a look at the picture under the counter. He saw the glistening wet pussy and the butt plug.

"You horny slut!" the man exclaimed.

"Nice touch with the butt plug!"

"Find another guy and send it," he said, tightly embracing her, still cheek to cheek.

She went through the same routine, this time selecting another man. She was helpless, trembling in this stranger's embrace.

"Yoo-hoo," shouted the victim. "Oh my god, look at this," he raised his phone for all around him to see. And started scanning the bar just like the other victim did.

She was shaking uncontrollably. The man held her tight.

"You did well," the booming voice whispered.

When her trembling subsided, he gave her a gentle tug. "It's time to get out of here. Head down, do not look at me!"

"What's with this guy?" she screamed in her head. "Why can't I look at him? Is he that ugly?"

And another thought struck Julie. "Oh my god! Is he someone I know? Is he saving me the embarrassment? But if so, why the second selfie with my bald pussy and butt plug?"

The thought was too much to bear. Tears started running down her cheeks again.

Whatever the reason was, she figured she would soon find out who he was and what her fate was with this stranger.

She shook her head in agreement again. He caressed her waist tight against his side, her head buried in his shoulder. They walked out, like two lovers with not a single care in the world, leaving all the commotion behind.

"Which way?" he asked.

She pointed her finger in the direction of her apartment.

"Is it near, or do we need to take a cab?"

"We can walk, it's right around the corner," she timidly answered.

Giving her ass cheek a squeeze, he said, "I like your voice!" She could feel he said it with a smile. It put her at ease.

"I like your voice too, it's so sexy, so commanding!" She said with a low, husky voice.

He chuckled in response.

They walked like lovers, tightly hugging each other, arms around one another's waist.

When they came to her apartment building he asked, "Which apartment?"

"6K."

"Go in and await my instructions. Tomorrow is a big day for you!" he said giving her ass another squeeze.

She was so aroused, and wanted him so badly. Whoever this guy was, she didn't care. She wanted him to have his way with her tonight.

"Aren't you coming up?" She managed to say.

"No!" He said. "You'll be a good girl tomorrow and do everything exactly as I order you to."

"How am I going to find you?"

"I'll be in touch. Not your concern. Go!"

Remember, head down, no peeking!"

She didn't dare look up. She didn't quite understand why, but she obeyed. She wanted to please him. She kept her head down and went into her building.

She closed her apartment door, leaned against it with her back and kicked her shoes off. Closing her eyes in exasperation, she took a deep breath, exhaling slowly.

"Well, that didn't go too well did it?" She said out loud with a sad smile that held such a weight on her shoulders.

But she was also hopeful and curious about tomorrow. Tonight was such an amazing night, a first in her adventures, she was actually happy how things turned out.

She exposed herself and didn't get caught, well almost, except the bloody stranger.

Although she did not wind up in bed with Mr. Bass Baritone, the thrill was exhilarating. She was so tired of the adrenaline that coursed through her system all night, she felt like she was cramping in all her muscles, including her pussy walls. She smiled a happy smile.

Was he going to really going to reach out to her somehow? How? Did he take her phone number while she was in the lady's room? Her mind was going a mile a minute, running through scenarios in her head.

Or was it a fun play for him and he was never going to look her up. She couldn't even go back to the bar and look for him, she never saw his face!

She cleaned her makeup, took the butt plug out, and took another shower to calm down her nerves. Her mind busy, intoxicated with tonight's events, she didn't want to play with herself.

Exhausted, she went to bed with a Mona Lisa face, half smiling, half worried, and went into a deep sleep.

SATURDAY

Julie woke up late in the morning. She was still groggy from last night's events.

She reached her phone to see if there were any missed calls.

Nothing!

She checked her SMS message icon.

Nothing! No new messages.

Giving in and giving up, she decided to check up her emails. Among many unread messages, the one on the top was from her building's email notification system. It informed her that an envelope was left for her at the concierge's desk downstairs.

Her heart started pounding in her chest. She got up, didn't even go into the bathroom to pee. She quickly tied her hair into a ponytail, put on a t-shirt, no bras, and slid into a pair of blue jeans, no panties. She slipped on her flip flops and headed to the elevator bank.

The concierge smiled and reached for her envelope. He somehow knew what she came down for. His eyes were fixated on her hard nipples poking through her t-shirt.

She noticed his gaze, but didn't care. She was busting to pee. The thought of torturing the guy with playful casual talk while he was fixated on her boobs came to her mind. But if she didn't go up that very moment she would cause herself embarrassment. She was desperate to pee. Saying a quick "Thank you!" she turned around and went into the first elevator that came down.

Once she was safely inside her apartment, she rushed straight to the bathroom. Lowering her jeans, she let go. Oh what a relief. It felt good to pee. She imagined herself peeing on Mr. Bass Baritone's dick. "I'm such a slut!" she screamed with joy.

She was still holding the envelope in her hand. Sitting on the toilet, she opened the envelope eagerly with anticipation.

"Good morning slut!"

3:00PM, this afternoon. Middle Century hotel, downtown, room 1211."

Key card inside the envelope."

Dress in a sexy blouse with deep cleavage, no bras."

Tight miniskirt, no panties."

High heels."

Go inside the room, take your clothes off. Go on all fours on the bed, face buried into the pillow, ass up in the air, pussy on full display, butt plug in!"

Both hands on your butt cheeks, pulling them apart."

I will find you in this position exactly at 3:00PM."

No matter what happens when I enter the hotel room, do not raise your head or try anyway to look at me."

Stay still or I will punish you!"

She didn't know whether to be scared or happy. What was this sick bastard up to?

There was only one way to find out. She had to go with her instincts. He had a very sexy voice and if he wanted to really hurt her, he already would have. While he had fun with her and had her expose her pussy and her plugged butthole, he actually saved her from the crowd.

Trusting that he was going to give her the fucking she desperately needed, she decided to comply.

She had plenty of time to get ready. She read the news, answered few work emails, spoke to her daughters and ensured them that all was well.

After breakfast she went through the same routine as she did the previous night, cleansed herself and playfully put the butt plug in, this time more expertly!

She dressed exactly as ordered. When she looked in the full length mirror she blushed. While she looked very sexy, she was dressed like a porn star. How was she going to go out like this? She took a wide brimmed hat and put on a large pair of sunglasses.

She was desperately hopeful that none of her neighbors on the same floor would see her leaving her apartment dressed like this in the middle of the day.

She opened her door and peeked out. Her heart was racing. Making sure there was no one in sight, she quickly locked her apartment door and went to the elevator bank. The seconds felt like a lifetime.

She went in the elevator, thankful that she was alone. She pulled down her miniskirt and adjusted her boobs in her blouse one last time to ensure that her areolas were not visible on her cleavage.

She was so nervous, so wet...

When she came down to the lobby the concierge was smiling. Obviously he watched her at his desk monitor, through the elevator's camera.

If she was going to go out like this, she had to have a brave and confident look. "I should have taken my boobs out for him in the elevator," she said to herself with the afterthought.

She returned the concierge's smile, nodded her head without saying a word, held his gaze for a moment to acknowledge that she knew he watched her in the elevator, and headed out of the building with a very sexy, seductive walk.

She quickly hailed a cab while everybody on the sidewalk was looking at her, especially men, with admiring glances.

Getting in the car, she decided to flash a young man nearby who was mesmerized with the way she looked. She opened the door, put one leg in first to ensure her miniskirt rose up. She opened her other leg wide and took two extra seconds climbing in the cab. The shocked smile on the young man's face got her juices flowing.

She had a huge, satisfied smile on her face. She hoped that the young man also caught a glimpse of her butt plug. She was feeling very sexy and horny.

At 3:00PM she was in the exact position demanded in the letter. She was anxiously waiting to see what was going to happen next.

At least he chose a clean, upscale hotel, but with a decoration of the middle ages. The hallways looked like a castle's corridors, or a dungeon's! Worried feelings came all over her again. What if this man would hurt her somehow?

"No!" She thought, "Not this day and age, not in downtown New York."

She tried to calm her nerves, ass plugged up in the air, face buried in the pillow, hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. She started laughing a nervous laugh.

She jumped with stinging pain from the sudden smack on her but cheek.

"What are you laughing about, you slut?" Said the familiar bass baritone voice.

Not a sound from scolded Julie. And she wasn't laughing anymore.

He slammed his palm against the other butt cheek with another loud smack.

"I asked you a question!"

"I was laughing at myself. Look at me! Ass plugged up, in the air, waiting for a guy I never saw. Don't you think this is funny?"

She wondered how funny her situation was or wasn't going to be when he held her hair by the back of her head, lifted it up a bit and placed a hood over her head in one swift motion and cinching the string under her chin, cutting all vision around her.

She was so scared. She came here to play and to get fucked, but this guy put a hood over her head? Sick bastard!

How was she going to get out of this? She was running through a thousand scenarios in her mind when she realized that she was able to breath easily. There was a big cutout where her mouth and nose were.

She found relief that at least her hands and feet were free.

nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers