Julie's Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers

Before she could finish her thoughts, as if he read her mind, he started placing Velcro cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Before she grasped what was going on, he quickly fastened her wrists behind her back.

"Keep your head on the pillow and spread your knees apart," He commanded.

She complied.

He pulled her ankles further out. This last move frightened her. What was he planning? Her heart started racing and she started perspiring.

Julie started worrying more when she felt him walking around the bed, smacking what sounded like flogger against his pants' leg, wondering where and how to start.

What had she gotten herself into?

Mr. Bass Baritone started swirling the flogger on the bottom of her exposed foot, tickling her. She was ticklish to start with and with her heightened senses the feeling was more intensified. She couldn't help but let out a giggle as her foot jumped.

Wham! The flogger hit her ass cheek with such force, she cried out in pain. "Ouuuuccch!."

"Hold still!" He roared. He brushed his flogger against her pussy lips and then parted her pussy with the handle of the flogger.

"I see!" Said the man, "We are wet and ready!"

He started lowering the tips of the flogger and swinging them to dance on her calves, giving Julie tingling sensations. He moved up her legs, went over her lover back and down the other leg, never going near the butt plug and not touching her pussy.

His brushing the flogger all over her lower part of her body drew Julie into ecstasy. She started moaning and tilting her ass out every time the leather straps of the flogger came near her pussy. She was eager to accept whatever this man had in mind. Her pussy was soaking wet, her insides were constricting and making her more aware how deeply settled the butt plug was in her ass.

The flogger moved onto her upper back, to her shoulders, and started swinging in the air and coming down in light smacks against her butt cheeks every time he traveled down from tickling her upper back.

At first she easily tolerated the light whipping of the flogger, but as the repetitions increased her ass cheeks started burning, and her pussy juices started flowing out of her pussy. Just like when her husband spanked her. But this was different. This man was not her husband. He wasn't punishing her. He was using her as his sex toy. And she was hell bent on pleasing him.

She desperately hoped that a good fuck would follow.

He held her head by the hood and had her bite the handle of the flogger. Now it was dangling out of her mouth.

"I'm going to untie your hands and get you up. Not a move unless commanded, understood?"

She nodded her head a couple of times to indicate she understood.

"I asked you a question!" He smacked her butt hard with his open palm. She winced but did not move.

"Understood?"

"Yes!" She tried to say as best she could, with the flogger in her mouth.

"Yes Sir! you will answer."

"Yes Sir!" Came the muffled reply.

"OK. One more time. I'm going to untie your hands and get you up. Not a move unless commanded, understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

He unfastened the clasped hooks that were holding the Velcro straps joined. He led her off the bed into a standing position at the foot of the bed.

There she was, a hood on the head, unable to see, nipples erect as if they were going to pop out of her areolas, and a soaked pussy, with juices running down on her thighs.

Taking the flogger out of her mouth, he shoved it on her inner thigh with its handle to indicate that he wanted her legs apart. She complied.

She felt his presence all around her as he walked around her, taking mental notes on her body, as if he was a slave owner.

It was true though. She felt like a sex slave to him. "No," she thought. She "was" a sex slave to him. She wanted to be used, to please him, so he would reward her at the end.

He grabbed her wrists and clasped them together in the front and without saying a word. He attached what felt like a rope to the ring on the clasp.

He led her to the bathroom door, stood her under the door frame, and turned her around to face the hotel room. She had no idea where she was in the room exactly, or what was going to happen next.

Julie felt his body so close to hers, she flinched.

"Shhh" whispered the bass baritone voice.

She could smell his breath. He raised her hands above her head, bringing the door to the almost-close position, pulled the rope tight over the door tying the end on the inside and closed the door behind her.

Her hands taut, high above her head, she thought she got what she wished. She was his sex slave.

He started at her wrists with the back of his hand, his nails making contact with her skin.

He brought his face so close to her face, she felt his unmistakable presence all over her body.

She felt an electric shock coursing through her body when she felt his open palm cupping her pussy firmly. He held her just like that for an eternity, his face so close, her pussy melting in his palm. Her legs were shaking.

He moved his face away while keeping her pussy in his palm. His face moved towards her armpit. She felt his tongue at the center of her armpit where she was the most sensitive and ticklish. When the tip of his tongue touched her and started twirling it in such a tease, she found her knees buckling and handcuffs straining under her weight.

"Shhh" said the bass baritone voice once more.

His tongue moved to the side of her swollen breast, making contact just where the smooth, bulbous boob meets the armpit and tickled her along the side. This man was driving her insane. She was so turned on, she was moving her hips forwards and backwards in a humping motion against his palm.

He pushed his palm against her pelvic bone, pinning her against the door.

"Shhh, hold still"

"Yes, sir," came the strained reply.

Moving his palm up, soaked with her pussy juices, he traced her slit with his middle finger, came back down and slid his finger into her pussy.

He face still at her armpit, rested his tongue for a second and started moving towards her areola traveling through the side of her round breast with the lightest of a touch.

She turned in a subtle motion towards his mouth, desperately hoping that he would take her nipple into his mouth, suck her nipple, bite it.

He made a circle with the tip of his tongue around her areola, and without touching her nipple he traced his tongue down to underside of her breast, leaving her to crave his mouth on her nipple.

His face moved away from her body. The only remaining contact between them was his finger in her pussy. He started finger-fucking her slowly. She thought she was going to go blind.

As she started matching his rhythm, he suddenly removed his finger and walked away from her, leaving her breathless, her head in the hood, still tied up against the bathroom door, butt plug still inside her, pussy dripping...

She never wanted to be fucked this much, and she was so close to being fucked, and he moved away? What was going on?

Not a sound in the hotel room. Just their breathing. Hers heavy, his steady.

It seemed like eternity. No movement!

"Sir?" she called out. She pulled against her strains.

Nothing!

"Sir?"

She was starting to freak out, and she was about to start yelling and screaming and curse him out... She felt his breath on her lips.

She had just opened up her mouth but words never came.

His mouth was so close, she could smell his breath, feel the hunger in him, he was about to give her what he needed. She hoped...

He cupped her face gently in his hands, tilting her head sideways just a little. She felt like she was in a safe cocoon inside his hands. She felt the slightest touch of his lips on her half open mouth, barely touching. He just stood there, savoring the moment. She was mesmerized. Conflict raging through her head, bound like a slave, with the most romantic light kiss, still on her lips.

The man had him... She was melting...

His face moved, his lips still with the light touch against her mouth, making small circles around her lips with the slightest pressure.

He brought his tongue out very gently and made contact with her lip, making her feel how much he desired her. He traced his tongue along the outer edges of her lips and then started kissing her lips softly. Lifted his mouth off, tilted his head a bit and kissed her again, and tilted his head the other way and kissed her again, and again and again...

This was the unspoken communication between the two bodies that understood one another feelings.

To love, to be loved...

She was overwhelmed with emotions.

There they were, in a hotel room, having sex, kinky sex, bound and hooded. Ass plugged! And this guy was kissing her as if they were two teenagers in love.

And then it her. This guy was really making love to her. Emotions ran through her like never before. Her husband never kissed her like this, never this tender, never with so much love.

She started crying and kissing him back. She kissed him back more, and more, and more. She matched his rhythm, kissing pulling back, coming back together, kissing...

Their tongues met in the warmth of their mouths. They touched and twirled around with a sensuous dance, separating and going away to explore the smooth pearls, letting each other feel the sharpness of their front teeth, enjoying the sensation of teeth on the tongue and then coming back together to twirling tongues just like a couple of figure skaters coming back together to entangle and twirl more.

She wanted to hug him with her arms, but she was still bound, so she did the next best thing. Holding on to her restraints, she jumped and wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him together and continued kissing him.

He was caught in the heat of the moment too. He started kissing her back desperately with hungry kisses.

He grabbed her thighs around his waist and ran his hands along to her ass cheeks.

She held on tight. He started kneading her ass cheeks. She felt the butt plug starting to move around slightly and giving her sensations she had never felt.

His hands were exploring her body. She was bound to the door, hands over her head, legs wrapped around his waist, and he was still kissing her hungrily, caressing her back, her boobs, her ass. He was going wild all over her body. And she was loving it. They were lost in the moment of heat.

And she felt his throbbing penis at the opening of her pussy, pushing, teasing, testing...

"How did he... when did he get undressed?" thought Julie in her crazed state of mind. But she didn't care. She pulled herself up a little with her arms against her restraints, pushed herself up with her legs just enough, squeezed him in just a tad more and positioned her pussy against his erection.

And he pushed hard, in one swift move. She let out a moan as the testimony for years of denial. Her head was spinning. With every push she was feeling as if she was having an orgasm after orgasm. It felt so good, she was so hungry, she didn't want this to end.

He slowed his motion and came to a full stop when he felt Julie was starting to get tight around his penis. He knew she wasn't going to hold out too long. And he pulled out.

She cried out a cry of lust, a cry of disappointment, a cry of unfinished business. She wanted his dick right back inside of her pussy where it belonged. She was so close. How could he torture her like this?

He unwrapped her legs from around his waist and brought them down on the floor. She was still convulsing with desire. He reached up and undid the rope from her restraints and brought her bound hands down.

Her arms were stiff and in pain but she didn't care.

"I want you back inside me!" she whispered inside her head, not daring to say it out loud.

He pushed her shoulders down and made her squat. Her pussy was on full display, with puffy lips and her erect clit poking out of its hood.

He positioned his dick in front of her face and her mouth eagerly and automatically opened up.

She cupped his balls with both her cuffed hands and took his throbbing dick as deep as possible inside her warm mouth. She started lightly massaging his balls and tickling the back of his balls with her index fingers where they are most sensitive. It didn't take long for him to respond to this amazing stimulation. He started bucking forwards and backwards as she started face-fucking his dick.

She moved her hands to her pussy and got her fingers totally wet. She then came back up and started making small circles on his ass with her wet fingers. She felt he deserved a prostate blow job.

He let out a moan with multiple contacts on all his genitals and she sensed he was getting ready to explode. She started sucking him faster and ran both her hands on his dick as her mouth continued her magic on him.

He stopped her, helped her up from her squatted position and led her back to the bed in trembling legs. He re-cuffed her hands behind her back and put her on the bed, head down, ass in the air, legs apart.

He started running his hands roughly on her thighs, smacking her ass cheeks and running the back of his hands against the sides of her breasts. He was driving her insane.

He climbed up on the bed, settled between her legs and parted her ass cheeks with both his hands. He was stretching her butt cheeks with the palm of his hands, her pussy lips were getting pulled apart and putting the glistening opening on full display.

She knew he was getting more and more aroused by the way he was handling her pussy and ass rougher and rougher, hungrier and hungrier.

Just when she thought he was going to start fucking her again, he shoved his tongue deep into her wide open pussy and started licking her insides, tongue fucking her...

Until his tongue got tired. It felt so good. She could orgasm right there if he was able to do it for another minute. But perhaps his tongue wasn't tired. What if he sensed that she was about to climax?

He started kissing and sucking her pussy lips and moved on to her clit with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh," cried Julie. It felt so good being eaten for the first time in more than ten years. Tears started rolling down her cheeks again inside the hood.

His face was still buried in her pussy, licking the slit, going up and sucking her clit, which drove her wild. She was bucking under his tongue.

"Oh yes, suck me, lick me, you are killing me!"

"Quiet!" Ordered the man and slapped her ass cheeks with both hands at the same time with quite a force.

"Ouccccch!" She cried.

"Quiet, I said!" the man and repeated the assault. Having learned her lesson, she didn't utter another sound.

And his tongue dove back in, directly stimulating her clit. Not to get spanked, she didn't dare make a sound, but she started matching his tongue's moves. Every time he licked her up, her ass wiggled down, every time his tongue went down her ass went up in anticipation for contact with her clit.

He decided to take the assault up a notch, he continued sucking and licking her clit, and agonizingly slowly slid two fingers into her wet pussy, making her feel the penetration. Nice and easy, slowly in slowly out.

She didn't know what to feel. She couldn't name the strange feeling or describe in her mind how good it felt. She was on a different planet. Her pussy was being invaded by living flesh, not one, but two fingers, going inside, spreading wide, coming almost out and plunging back inside, but so slowly, making her feel that she was a woman, desired, cherished. This man was taking his time giving her pleasures she never experienced before in her life.

While his face was still buried in her pussy, he reached out and unfastened the clamp that held her hands bound behind her. She brought her arms forward. They were aching but the pain was so intermingled with ecstasy. She didn't have time to dwell on pain right now, she was enjoying his tongue, fingers and mouth in and all around her pussy.

He pushed her sideways and made her lie down on her back. He climbed on her and pinned her arms over her head with one hand and positioned himself between her legs.

She was waiting in anticipation for him to enter her again, and claim what was his since last night, for the second time. She was so ready and hungry for him, this torture had to end and she needed relief now.

He lowered his mouth to her face and they started their hungry kissing again. She felt that kissing while her hands being pinned down was such a turn on, she started biting his lips slightly against his soft kisses.

His hands were running all over her smooth skin and making her feel ticklish on her sides and under her ribcage. He discovered that she was ticklish directly above her knew caps too.

He lifted her legs up, bending them at the knees, pushing her knees up and under her armpits.

He entered her with such force. She cried out with pain. Or was it pain? Or pleasure? Or both? God, it felt so good. She was delirious. He pounded her like she always dreamed of being fucked, with animalistic desires. He was fucking her so mercilessly, she felt her cervix was hit with every push.

He tasted her armpits and sucked on her nipples as he fucked her, kissed her, consumed and devoured her.

Strangely, she never asked for the hood to be removed.

Her perfectly round, erect boobs looked straight at him. Her stiff nipples invited his teeth. He could hold no more. With soft swirls of his tongue he encircled her soft areolas, slightly sucking and biting each nipple in turn. She was squirming under his body, writhing in pleasure.

Her wet insides were so tightly wrapped around his dick. He felt his balls getting tight. He was getting close. He started fucking her faster and harder, continued to bite her nipples. And that brought her over the edge.

She wrapped her legs around his waist in such a crushing strength and held him there. He was still inside her but could not move. Her convulsions seemed as if they were never going to end. She was screaming and trying to move her arms in an effort to set them free. If she could free her arms, she would definitely dig her finger nails in his flesh with the uncontrollable contraction of all her muscles in her body. This was a sex fueled crazy series of spasms, with sounds that didn't have a spelling in the written world, but were clear signs of extreme relief.

When her climax subsided, he started pumping in and out of her slowly, helping her come down to earth and slowly recover.

As soon as her breathing calmed down, he started pumping harder as he was over stimulated physically and psychologically, all his sensory systems on high alert.

It was his turn to start making strange sounds, while squeezing her boobs and biting her hard nipples, while at the same time running his nails lightly above her knees to make her convulse in pleasure.

With all the animalistic moves and feeling his weight on her body, she was turned on again and she started matching his moves. She brought her cuffed hands over his head and started grabbing his ass and help him pound her pussy harder and harder.

When she felt him stiffen and let out a lion-like roar, she came simultaneously with another shuddering orgasm. His semen filling her wet pussy brought her to a climax even stronger than the first time.

Panting, he collapsed on top of her, out of breath, but still inside her, still hard. A moment later he started pumping in and out of her, ever so slowly, while kissing her mouth softly.

After they both came down from their climax, she decided it was time to remove the hood from her face.

He held her hand.

"No!" he said.

"It is better this way. You never know when or where you may find me again. But you'll know my voice"

nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers