Julie's Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers

And you will obey my commands!"

Wait in anticipation."

I saw your clever plan in exposing yourself last night. I will come up with more dares for you, and have you seduce someone I choose."

She opened her mouth to speak but he put his finger on her lips.

"Shhh, not a word."

With that, he got up, still sticky with their juices, got dressed and left the room.

She was still on her back on the bed, feeling good with the afterglow. Cuffs still around her wrists and ankles, butt plug still in her ass, hood on her head.

She decided to lay there a while longer, in sweat, and his cum leaking out of her pussy.

She was about to take the hood off her head when she heard a key on the door.

She decided to keep the hood on thinking it was him.

She heard footsteps towards the bed. A hand grabbed her left hand and tied it up against the leg of the bed with a rope. Same was repeated with the other hand, and then her legs too were bound. She was spread eagled on the bed, still with the hood on her head and the butt plug in her ass.

She wasn't frightened this time. She was happy he was back.

She felt a set of lips on her left breast nipple and she let out a moan.

And she felt another set of lips on her right breast nipple...

And two sets of hands started running all over her body...

And she couldn't move...

Stay tuned...

nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers