Julie's First CD Internet Date

Story Info
Wearing girlie underwear, she visits a 'Daddy'.
1.2k words
3.6
83.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my goodness.

This was scary.

Going to meet and have sex with a complete stranger.

xxx xxx

I went into the gas station restroom and changed into my girlie underwear. I was really quick, because if anyone had come in they would have been able to see my feet and lower legs under the bottom of the partition as I pulled on the black pantyhose with a cutout hole that lined up with my butthole.

In the email I had been told to dress modestly, because of his neighbors, but to wear a thong or such like underneath.

First I pulled a lacey pink thong into place, it hugged my male particulars nicely. Just wearing the thong alone would bring me to a firm erection! Over that I slipped into a pair of dark black pantyhose in which I had carefully cut a 3 inch around hole to line up with my opening.

To hold everything in place I stepped into a pair of red hip hugging panties before covering the whole ensemble in my tight denim jeans. On top I had a black tank top and shirt.

There was a pay phone outside in the lot.

I called the number that I had got in the email.

A message machine.

"Hi, this Julie and I'm on my way. I hope that you're there and I'll call again when I'm closer."

I was disappointed. It was three weeks since we had started the negotiations to set up the date and I had thought that everything was on track.

I was going to role play as a naughty boy who was to be spanked by his father for dressing up in girl's clothes. After the spanking I would be sexually used for my punishment.

I had never dated anyone through the internet before. I was nervous, but there was also a thrill of anticipation for what would happen that evening. My cock was rock hard as I exited the freeway and looked for a telephone.

Just a block from the last turn of my directions there was a drive thru fast food place with a phone booth in the lot.

Sure enough, this time he answered the phone. I was given directions on where to park and to the stairs of his apartment.

I parked, stuffed a pack of rubbers into my pocket, crossed the street and walked into the complex. Looking up to the balcony I saw him standing in the open door smoking a cigarette. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and shorts to match.

Was this heavy set older guy the "Daddy type" that I had been chatting with by email?

Was I really going to drop my pants so that he could spank me?

In just a little while would I be his willing slut as I let him sodomize me?

Feeling just a little faint, but determined to stick with our plan I climbed the stairs.

"Julie?" he asked.

I looked down, not knowing what to do next, I was looking somewhere between his feet and mine. "Yes, I'm Julie."

We stepped inside the apartment and dramatically he pulled the drapes closed.

"Get on your knees!" "You're late!" "At least kiss your Daddy's cock!!"

I did as I was told. He was coming on kind of strong and agressive.

I kneeled in front of him and with my hands on his butt I pushed my face up against his crotch. I reachied for the waist band of his shorts and I pulled them down low enough to expose his penis. It was still soft.

I stuck out my tongue and used it to tickle the round cockhead until his manhood gradually began to stiffen and swell.

"I'm sorry I'm late." "I'm sorry, I'll do anything." "Please, I'm sorry I'm late." I whimpered as he wacked my ass with his hand.

His balls were large. I rolled them in my hand as I took the end of that growing penis between my willing lips.

My other hand felt around in my pants pocket, I unwrapped a rubber and rolled it onto his cock. By now he was fully erect.

"Take them off!" "Get them off!!" he commanded.

I stripped off my jeans and he made me lay over the arm of his couch while he swatted my butt with his hand a few times. My own cock was beginning to swell and he fondled my cock and balls roughly.

xxx xxx

Again I was kneeling in front of him as he stuck that rubber covered dick in my face. I opened my mouth and he grabbed the back of my head and rammed the thing into my throat! I could scarcely breathe. He rammed it in and out a few times then pulled away.

My new lover was big, not super tall, but big. Fortunately his penis was not too big for me to take, because by now he was getting quite forcefull and I don't know if I would have been able to stop him from using me as he wanted if I had changed my mind about letting him have his pleasure.

He had me lay on my back with my legs hanging down the side of the bed. Climbing on top of me he straddled my chest with that dick right in front of my face.

By now I knew what to do and what to expect. He was heavy, I opened my lips and again he drove all the way in until I was gasping for air. His hairy balls rubbed my chin as I sucked on him and used my tongue.

He worked it in and out, he fucked my face like a wild thing. Once in a while he would reach behind him and grab for my cock and balls and squeeze them through the tight fabric of the girl panties and pantyhose.

"Ungh! Unghh!!"

"Ungh!" He grunted as he slammed into me.

My arms were around him as I pulled my face into his crotch whenever he slowed down.

After a while he decided it was time to go the rest of the way. He climbed off of my chest.

"Roll over! Now, hurry up!!"

He didn't waste any time on conversation!

I did as I was told.

I rolled over so that I was face down, my legs dangling down the side of his bed with my butt stuck out, waiting for him to take me for his pleasure.

I felt him pulling the red cotton panties down my thighs and all the way off.

He wacked my ass with the flat of his hand a few times.

He forced my legs apart and I sensed his presence very close behind me.

I was breathing quickly now.

This was it!

I was about to take his cock in my butt. I took a big wad of the bedding and bit into it as I reached behind.

With my fingers I found the opening in the tights. With my right hand I pulled the crotch of the pink lacey thong to one side, then I used both hands to pull my butt cheeks and expose my dickhole for him.

I waited.

His finger. I felt him slowly work his finger inside ... ...