Julie's First CD Night on the Town

Story Info
Julie takes a stranger's cock for her pleasure.
1.9k words
4.27
97.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a parking lot that was out of the way where I changed into my set of girl clothes for my night of adventure. The nylon underwear was tight and sleek, I had a raging hard on as I drove into town.

I had been planning this night out for quite a long time and was hoping to get my butt well and truly fucked before the evening was over. In town there was an adult store that had a video arcade. Most of the booths had holes cut in the walls so you could peep through and watch what was happening in the next booth. Sometimes guys would stick their cocks through the hole and I would jack them off or even suck on their cock. Some of the booths had a hole on both sides. That would be cool, to have sex on one side in my bitch clothes while some guy was spying on me from the other side, or to take it in my butt from behind on one side while jerking a guy or blowing him on the other!

I parked in the multi story lot across the street from the adult video store. My sneakers slipped off my nylon clad feet and I zipped up the knee length black high heeled boots that I had chosen for the night out. Underneath my levi jacket and nylon track pants I was wearing a pair of short, tight denim cutoffs over black pantyhose tights and red thong panties. I also was wearing a black nylon polo sweater over a see thru black nylon bodysuit which had snap fasteners at the crotch.

Damn, I felt sexy as the high heels clip clopped down the stairs to street level. I stepped out onto the sidewalk. Suddenly, even though it was after dark, I felt exposed as I stood waiting for the light to change at the intersection. When people saw my boots they would be able to see through my outergarments and know that underneath I was dressed in girl clothes.

They would know that I was a pervo looking to do something weird. At last the light changed, nobody had noticed a thing. I clip clopped across the street and stepped into the adult video store. Damn, it was quiet, only two other guys browsing the shelves.

I pretended to look through the displays for a few minutes, picking up and putting down videos and magazines at random.

Now or never, I stood and looked at the titles of the videos playing in the video arcade like I cared what was showing. The one guy that was still there browsing looked me up and down.

He paused and stared for a moment when he noticed my boots. I headed over to the counter and asked for a pretty good stash of tokens, I didn't want to run out of tokens in the middle of something exciting.

Through the curtain and into the twilight of the arcade. Bummer! All the booths were empty! I picked a booth in the middle of the back row of about seven booths. It had a gloryhole on both sides. I locked the door and dropping in a couple of tokens I settled down to see if I would have any luck. The movies were pretty boring. The tokens ran out and the screen went dark. I slipped off my levi jacket and track pants so now I was dressed like a bitch. Without pulling it out I fondled my cock and balls.

I heard the alarm buzzer that sounds when someone passes through the curtain. somebody must have entered the arcade. I dropped two tokens into the slot so that the "in use" light above the door of my booth would light up and if they were interested they might choose an adjoining booth.

I heard the door to my right open and close, the sound of tokens in the slot and more light through the hole in the wall as the video started. Impatiently I waited a minute before kneeling down and putting my eye to the hole to check out my new neighbor. I could only see him from the waist down he was just sitting there watching one of the boring movies.

I got up and stood with my nylon pantyhose covered leg right next to the hole and waited.I was gasping for breath, I was so much hoping he would get the hint and make a move.

My tokens ran out, the booth was dark again. I took advantage of the darkness to kneel and take a peek next door. He had dropped his jeans a little and seemed to be slowly stroking his penis. He had his back to me and it was hard to tell. I noticed that he was wearing red underpants. He didn't seem to have any interest in the gloryhole.

My token ran out and I figured not to waste them watching for this guy, so I decided to just sit it out for a while and hoped for a better prospect to show up. Pretty soon his tokens ran out, I heard his booth door open and the sound of the buzzer as he exited the arcade.

Shit!

Maybe if I switched booths I might have better luck! I pulled on my track pants and jacket and stepped out into the hallway. The place was deserted, not one other weirdo in the whole place! The booth I came out of was like about opposite the entrance. To the right of the entrance were two booths that I knew had a gloryhole between them. I chose the one next to the entrance, I had had some luck in there before.

I locked the door behind me, stepped out of my track pants and peeling off my jacket folded them and set them on the little chair. I fondled myself all over through the nylon of my bitch clothes.

I dropped in three tokens and found a channel with a bondage movie of a tied up bitch getting whacked with a whip, it was about the best selection that was on.

My cock began to harden.

The tokens ran out.

I had more and I had brought plenty of change because I knew that these machines would take Quarters or bills, but as slowly as things were moving I decided to just sit it out in the dark, waiting for some action and save the tokens for later.

I heard the buzzer, someone had just entered the arcade. The door of the booth next to me clicked shut and I heard several tokens drop into the machine.

I looked through the glory hole. The guy who had just came in had dropped his pants and red underpants to his knees and was slowly stroking a very small cock. It must be the guy that had been in the booth next to me earlier.

He had come back!

I shuffled around to make noise so he would know that there was somebody in the booth as I had let the tokens run out and the booth occupied light would have been off. I stood up inserted a couple of tokens so that he would know that I was going to stay there a while and let my left hand hang next to the hole between the two booths.

It was only moments before a slender cock which turned upwards near the mushroom head was poking through.

I held it and stroked it and began to roll a condom onto it. It pulled away back through the hole. Quickly I kneeled down to look through the hole. He was rolling the rubber on the rest of the way. As soon as it appeared my mouth was ready and I took as much as he could give me. I sucked and licked on it while my hands massaged it to full erection. For something that had looked so small it grew quite long but not real big around. I slobbered and slathered on it to get it really wet while I unfastened the waist band and zipper of the tight pair of cutoffs I was wearing. I eased them down to my knees then the black pantyhose I was wearing under them slid down my thighs. With my left hand I reached around and pulled the crotch of my red thong to the side and popped loose the snaps at the crotch of the nylon bodystocking.

Keeping hold of his cock with my right hand and slowly milking it I stood up and turning around I backed towards the rubber covered penis.

I was desperate.

It was years since I had had a Realcock up inside my butt. I could feel the end of it between my buttcheeks it was softening and I coulddn't get it started into my hole!

Two, three times I had to turn around and kiss and massage it before I could get it started.

I was leaning on the chair and the chair back. I had to crouch a little with my knees bent to match the height of the gloryhole because of the pair of high heel knee boots that I was wearing. I reached behind and pulled the cheeks of my ass apart to try and open myself up and let him in deeper.

I pushed up to the wall so my partner could fuck me as much as he wanted. Once in a while his cock would slip out. I found that the best was when I doubled over as far as possible. His cock was harder and warmer now. I felt him thrusting more. My asshole was trying to shit out his dick and he rammed it back in.

Again and again my butt tried to squeeze his dick out and every time he was forcing it back in.

This was more like it!

The real thing this cock was warm, not like the substitutes that I had been using for the last few years.

My own cock was hard, stuck out in front of me, my balls were full, swollen and aching with unspent cum.

Damn it felt good. He was withdrawing nearly all the way before driving back in.

Then he stopped.

He was all the way in, as far as it would go and I pushed back at the wall trying to get some more when I felt the shot of his cum as it filled the end of the condom inside me.

I'd done it.

At last, dressed like a bitch, I had taken a man's cock up my butt and made him cum. I felt an emptiness as his cock slithered out of my butt as he pulled out of me.

I kneeled down to watch through the hole as he pulled off the rubber and dropped it in the trash.

He pulled up his pants, zippered and left.

I slowly straightened out my clothes, pulled my pantyhose back into place, drew my cutoffs back up, fastened and zipped, then my running pants to cover up my bitch outfit.

As I left the video arcade the clerk made a point of staring at my high heel boots.

I headed straight to the parking lot and hightailed it back to my apartment where after just a few strokes I shot a huge load of cum so hard it was all in my hair and eyes!