Julie's First Date: Wedding Night

Story Info
A feminine crossdresser's wedding night.
2k words
4.4
90.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please read the first two chapters of 'Julie's first date,' so that it would be easy to get an outline about the story before reading this final chapter.

*

Our relationship became intimate in the days and months that followed. Julie was a perfect lover everyway with an added special asset. She made sure I was happy in and out of bed. Actually, I couldn't say just bed because she made me happy anywhere, anytime. We indulged in a number of naughty acts and I still remember the scene of one such encounter vividly. We were shopping for some lingerie in one of the malls when she invited me to tighten up her bra which seemed loose. I didn't have even the slightest mood to make her kneel down and push my cock into her mouth until she stood top naked in front of me with a naughty smile.

"John, can you just hook this up for me?" asked Julie in a pleasing tone.

I couldn't say no and walked inside closing the door behind us.

"Now what," I retorted trying hard to hide my growing cock inside my pants.

She turned around and said, "Just tighten these hooks so that I could see if this bra fits me."

I traced my hand starting from her lower back and moved it up till it reached her neck. I massaged her shoulders slightly which provoked a soft gasp from her. Then, I lowered my hands and started buttoning her up. Slowly, I finished the job and turned her around.

"How does it look, John?" asked Julie with her head down and he eyes scanning the floor with a shy look.

"Why are you so shy, Julie? Haven't I seen more of you before?" I replied her teasingly.

"Shut up, you stupid," she replied and landed a soft punch in my chest. My view drifted over her small, pert breasts which were barely covered by the lacy bra. I held both her hands in a tight grip and moved closer to her. Then, I bent lower to plant a kiss in her cleavage which made Julie moan audibly.

I raised her hands holding it high up to spread her body invitingly for my approach. She reluctantly let me do it and curled her fingers over mine holding it in a vice grip. I pinned her against the wall and bent lower kissing her lips. Her lips were shining with the lip gloss which made it look even the more inviting. I slowly chewed it with mine for which she gave co-operated willingly. She parted her lips giving me more space to let me guide my tongue inside her mouth to make the kiss passionate.

I traced my hands over her shoulders, down her body and landed them over her breasts covering it fully. Then, I started kneading them taking my own time to kindle her desires. I never let go of her lips as I knew she would make moans and invite trouble.

Julie was all moaning and whimpering within the constraint of my mouth covering hers. I lowered the bra strap below to expose her small but perky tits. I finally released her lips from the deep kiss which she appreciated with a deep sigh. My mouth now was eager to taste her erect nipples and bite them hard. I didn't wait for approval but just went digging at her growing breasts and began my work on those lovely mounds. With her lips free, she had to bite herself to muffle the sounds of pleasure that might come out.

My concentration was completely dedicated on her two tits that were milky white, soft, spongy and perfectly rounded. I then became eager to come and signalled her to go below to blow me off. She didn't give me a chance to persist more by going below in a jiffy. My lovely T-gal wanted to make me happy and she did by engulfing my cock into her wet mouth. It was now my turn to muffle my groans of pleasure as she worked herself up and down my hardness. Soon, I was on the verge of cumming and splashed myself without warning inside her lips. But, Julie who knows more about me than I do, just lapped it up like a hungry child and came up to kiss me once again.

The trial room was just once incident in our 3 years of unabated love story. I am sure you could understand I will be the happiest man on earth to marry the girl who love me, adore me and care me the most. Now, I am patiently waiting in our honeymoon suite waiting for my dear bride's arrival.

Even though, there was no restrictions in our sex she did had one condition. No penetration until marriage which was reserved for the special occasion. It sounded reasonable and raised my expectations to the hilt. I couldn't stop imagining how it would feel to slide my thick cock into her virginity. So, I agreed and the time for our ultimate copulation is soon to come tonight which I was looking forward to.

Julie was my friend a few years back, a boy. Not actually because she was living as a girl all the time in her heart which I was not aware of. Until the d-day came during which she volunteered to be my girlfriend for the night. The night prolonged to days and I was with her during the hormone treatment. She was already a beautiful girl to be frank yet she became prettier day by day. At last, she is my wife now. A complete girl who loves me with whom I am about to make love all the way tonight.

Julie walked into the room as a blushing bride with her face covered. I unveiled her and made her sit near me. Despite the fact that we had been sleeping nude and sharing our bed since a long time, the one fact of us being a husband and wife made us feel fresh. I held her hand and smiled. She looked back at me with her innocent shy face.

"Are you happy?" I questioned her for which her reply was a nod.

"I am just a bit scared about...." She didn't trail off the sentence because I understood it beforehand. I knew she would be scared of our first copulation, getting penetrated.

"I will be gentle, I promise," I assured her.

"I trust you, John."

"I love you, Julie."

These were the last words we spoke for the night. Soon, I started kissing her feverishly than ever before pinning her down over the bed with me on her top. She was completely crushed under my weight for which she never complained. I felt she wanted to be submissive and taken advantage of. It's not like being taken for granted but being the girl and submitting your soul and body for your man's lust.

I moved my hands over Julie's soft cheeks holding it tightly and kept kissing her intimately. Kissing was one thing we adored the most in our relationship for I loved to bring her in close for a tight smooch whenever I felt like and she is no different. Always ready to oblige me by parting her rosy lips and letting me explore it with my tongue.

I kissed her all over her face and hurriedly unzipped her wedding gown. I with a lot of effort managed to remove it and there she lay only dressed up in her lingerie. I removed my shirt and pants to join her nudity. Once again we resumed our kissing spree with my hands clutching her breasts and my finger nails buried into the soft growth of flesh. She was moaning constantly more of pleasure but also of the pain I am inflicting on her with my violent moves. I made her nude and feasted over her breasts. Her soft cock lay silently between her smooth thighs. I used to suck her often and make her cum in my mouth. But, tonight I just want to be inside her.

"Hmmm....yes...," was all the sound she could emit as I was kissing, sucking and nibbling her tender tits.

After having my fair share of her body, I indicated her to suck me which she did a bit reluctant. I could sense her uneasiness and discomfort as the time of penetrating neared. She loved me but I guess my upcoming invasion into her virgin territory made her feel that way. When I sensed my cock was completely hard, wet and ready, I pulled it out much to her dismay. I winked at her which made her blush.

"Lay down on your back, Julie. Just relax and don't be tensed," I instructed her.

She laid flat on her back breathing heavily with a naive child-like look in her eyes. I felt a moment of pity seeing her in such consciously inviting posture. But, all of the sweet love vanished after seeing Julie's sleek and slender body which was completely nude from head to toe. She was wheatish in colour, with curvy waists and small breasts topped with sensitive nipples. Her cock is so timid which goes below to her fleshy thighs along with the round, inviting ass globes.

I nudged her up to insert a pillow below so that her ass is raised for maximum comfort. I spread her legs wide and readied myself by placing my cock in the tip of her love hole. Then, I rested my gaze upon hers. She closed her eyes which I took as a yes and started my plundering act.

I pushed with all my strength into her virgin ass and felt my cock going inside the warm hole. I grunted but kept moving forward. Julie bit her lower lip hard almost in the verge of tears. I paused for a second to get her approval. She opened her eyes filled with tears due to the excruciating pain that my thick cock is imposing on her. I leaned forward to kiss her tear filled eyes. She smiled weakly then just nudged me to keep going. I didn't have a choice because we are to do this tonight and I just hoped it would give her pleasure sooner or later.

I gave one last powerful push which was surely painful as I came to know with Julie's loud scream that echoed within the four walls. I stopped any further movements and stood still waiting for her response. After a brief pause, she wiggled her hips slowly with my cock still around her. Her thighs relaxed visibly as the pain subdued a bit.

I began my thrusting action of moving in and out of her not-so-virgin hole. She responded by wrapping her legs around my back as I kept pounding her ass in missionary position. We were sweating in the heat of our sex but never got tired. The next minutes passed with me fucking her and her whimpers accompanying each of my thrust. The night was more erotic than I ever imagined in my dreams. I grunted loudly before my cum flooded her asspussy. My belly kept rubbing her small but hard cock all the time. She was not far behind, as her cock started spurting caused by my constant rubbing. I was temporarily tired and eased my body off hers. My soft cock plopped out after a brief interval and I lay beside her. Julie cuddled closer to me for warmth after our satisfying first sex.

The night never got over fast as we thought it would. Later, I made her kneel in doggy position and fucked her one more time. My hands were cupping her pert tits for support all the time as I kept fucking my T-wife's ass mercilessly. Then, we had one more round in the bathtub where I also gave a blow job for Julie. We never got tired and was just fucking like rabbits almost throughout the night. Our love became more and more intimate with each round of sex. Now, our love has been made complete with the final barrier crossed in the most legitimate manner and we both were happy for it.

True love never ends but this story does as happily ever after.

The End