Julie's Forceful Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,296 Followers

His erotic lips moved to her throat, then traveled to her shoulders, and slowly trailed down her chest. His hungry mouth encircled one of her breasts, then the other. Sucking and nibbling the hard little nipples, caressing and kneading the huge globes, had Julie moaning in pleasure. His large hands seemed to be everywhere at the same time, always moving and touching her most sensitive areas.

Julie lay on her back, her body spread wide, and open for his pleasure. Her body had stiffened and she had a death grip on the oversize pillow. The sensations of his loving every inch of her body were overwhelming. Never, had anyone come close to accomplishing this act, not even her husband!

Feeling his mouth, lips and tongue on her stomach, had Julie trembling with desire. She knew the next area would be her most private and sensitive place, but, she was mistaken! Dajon was giving her inner thighs, and all around her yearning pussy attention. His mouth never came into contact with her wide open slit and throbbing clitoris. Moving on down, biting and massaging her thighs and lower legs, he reached his destination. My God! He's sucking my toes, and licking the soles of my feet! It was an utterly foreign and stimulating experience to have each of her toes sucked! Julie couldn't believe how exciting and dirty it felt!

Lemarr moved up her left leg, giving it the same treatment as the other. Reaching her well trimmed mound, he could see her love bud unsheathed and glistening with desire. Torturing her a while longer, he kissed and licked around and around the circle of his final destination.

Julie was going crazy, squirming and wiggling her ass, in an attempt to get his tongue on her slit. At Last! His thick lips covered her mound, pushing her labia to the side, as he flicked his tongue inside her open vulva. When Lamarr sucked her clit between his teeth, and licked the nubbin with a feather touch, Julie went crazy! Trying to get more contact between his tongue and her aching bud, Julie was humping and gyrating her ass against his mouth. Feeling the familiar heat of an impending orgasm...knowing she is only moments from a huge climax. Julie's body welcomed the spreading fire in her loins. She lost awareness of everything but his mouth and the amazing feelings it gave her! Suddenly, her body bucked and thrashed against the pleasure giving mouth, moaning loudly, as she was consumed by gigantic waves of pure flaming heat.

Finally, it was too much and she pushed his head away from her throbbing slit. Lemarr slithered his way up her body, kissing her passionately, as they relaxed and regained control of mind and body.

Then...Julie straddled him, her thighs pressed tight against each side. Leaning over, she kissed him softly and deeply, before sliding down his neck toward the massive cock. Not understanding why it seemed so much larger, her soft hand continued stroking the powerful tool. Julie moaned softly when her tongue first made contact with the pre-cum dripping from his pee hole. Licking up the first drops, they were immediately followed by more of the sweet, sticky fluid. He jerked a little, as she tried to stick her tongue inside the small slit.

Her mouth opens widely, accepting the huge mushroom into her oral cavity. Julie's lips are spread wide as she softly sucks, while her hand still strokes and squeezes the shaft. More relaxed now, she swirls and twirls her tongue around the underside of the sensitive end. Opening wider, she slides his cock as deep as possible into her throat. Her mouth working feverishly up and down his cock. One hand stroking, the other fondles and squeezes his balls. Lemarr's moans only urged her to suck harder and faster.

"That's enough! Fuck me! Climb on my cock and fuck me! Now!" Lemarr growled. "I want to cum in your pussy!"

Without hesitation, Julie squatted over the huge black pole, still wondering why it seemed so much bigger. If my jaws ache, what is it going to do to my pussy, Julie thought. Knowing she had already received two magnificent orgasms from Dajon the afternoon before, her mind must be playing tricks on her. Holding his baby maker with one hand, she tried to spread her labia with the other. Lemarr took the matter into his own hands, and spread her pussy wide, while she put the huge head to her slick opening.

Julie slowly worked his cock back and forth, carefully stretching her vulva enough to take him in. The huge head penetrated into her vaginal sheath, causing Julie to gasp in surprise at the lack of pain. Her pussy was so slick and ready, she was able to slowly slide down the long thick pole. Her vagina stretched and elongated ahead of the monster's invasion, until she was sitting on his pelvic bone. Not realizing she had been holding her breath, Julie, suddenly, let loose with a large whoosh of expelled air. She had to look down to really believe his entire manhood was somewhere in her stomach.

Lemarr's over sized fuck stick had pulled the lower part of her sensitive clitoris inside with her labia. When Julie began to ride his black shaft up and down, the friction on her clit caused the first of many orgasms. Trying not to scream, Julie leaned over and groaned into his eager mouth. On her knees now, she held herself above his pelvis, as he fucked her faster and faster. Julie was shuddering through one climax after another. Her hips were pressing...lifted...to take every inch deep within.

With a roar, Lemarr's sperm exploded into her womb! The scalding liquid brought another shuddering orgasm, and Julie collapsed onto his chest. Completely exhausted, the two cum soaked lovers lay snuggled in each others arms. With her back to his chest, his flaccid cock trapped between her thighs, Julie dozed off. Not knowing how long she slept, Julie awoke feeling his dangerous black snake stirring again.

"Not again! My body can't take another fucking!" Julie whispered. "What time is it, anyway?"

Lemarr, looking at his Timex Indiglo, replied. "It's almost one-thirty."

"Oh, my God! I've got to go!"

"Once more, my little flower." Replied Lemarr. "Just one more time."

"Okay, I can't refuse you, but after, I must go!"

He moved her onto her back and mounted her, spreading her legs wide, driving the full length of his black shaft hard and deep into her sopping pussy. When Julie began responding to his long slow strokes, Lemarr stroked faster. In a few moments she started to writhe her hips each time he went into her. Julie raised her legs until her knees were just above his shoulders.

"Now," Julie whispered. "Fuck me deep and hard!"

Lemarr drove into her, Julie lifting her hips to to meet each long fast thrust. She began to cry out, animal yelps rising from deep in her chest. Then she began trembling and sprawled with her legs spread wide, her entire body tossing out of control, as the largest orgasm yet raced thru her body.

With a mighty thrust, Lemarr jetted great spurts of his thick cream deep into her womb. Her pussy was filled to overflowing and oozed out around his huge pole, and down the crack of her ass. The wet spot on the bed was huge from his cum and her juices. Julie was completely exhausted, both mentally and physically.

After a quick shower, Julie slipped back into her own room, leaving Lemarr to clean up the mess on the bed.

In Conclusion: Julie never became pregnant. She remained true and faithful to Todd for almost a year. Her black supervisor in Personnel had lost his wife in an auto accident. After several lunch dates and stopping after work a few times for a quick drink, Julie finally accepted an invitation to visit his home....The End

rich0524
rich0524
1,296 Followers
12