Julie's Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
334 Followers

"That's it, Billy, balls deep, fuck that bitch balls deep," shouted one of the guys. With his eyes closed and his face buried in her tangled hair, Billy began thrusting his cock deep and hard into her cunt. With her legs locked around his waist, Billy was delighted to hear her squeals and moans. Julie was a bitch in heat who was now just caught up in the moment. She was climaxing again, as she pictured herself on the conference room table being gang banged by the warehouse guys. The idea turned her on, as she laid beneath Billy, maybe, she thought, she'd ask Billy to set it up.

Then it was Big Joe's turn. Julie gasped as he crawled up onto the table and between her legs. "You can take it, Bitch, and you'll love it" he reassured her. "I've never failed to get this thing into a woman's cunt yet." Big Joe coated his cock with some mineral oil and everyone watched as he prepared himself. Julie held her breath as Big Joe slowly inserted his monster phallus into her wet hole.

"Ahhhhhhh, feels sooo good." Julie exclaimed, as she felt her cunt being stretched and filled liked it had never been before. The largest cock she'd ever seen was impaling her. Waves of pleasure surged through her body as Big Joe mauled her fuck hole with repeated long hard thrusts.

Joe slowed his fucking and told her, "I told you my cock would fit and that you'd love it. Now, these jerking bastards are wanting to give you lots of cum to swallow. I don't like pulling out, that would be a waste of my sperm. I am going to soak your womb with it." Joe informed her as the guys started shouting for him to breed the bitch.

Julie who was on the pill was not worried about getting knocked up. But, the idea of this big cock getting ready to erupt its potent load of sperm in her worked her up into a frenzied rut.

"Yeah baby do me, fill my womb with your sperm," Julie cried out as Joe resumed his fucking.

Joe's heavy frame laid across Julies petite frame, his mouth sucking hard on her neck. Joe loved marking the bitches he fucked, especially the married ones.

"Come on, baby, fuck my dirty cunt, fill me with your sperm. I want you to breed me! Breed me you fucking bastard breed this bitch," Julie demanded as Joe delivered his final deep thrust. Julie was amazed at the force and power of this man's ejaculation. It felt like a hose was just turned on and it was squirting straight into her womb. As Big Joe dismounted her, too soon for Julie's liking everyone marveled at the amount of cum that flowed out of her fuck hole onto the pool table.

The last stage of the gang bang was about to begin. Two men pulled her roughly to the floor. "Kneel, bitch!" Julie knelt down; her ass resting on her heals. She felt a knee in her back and two hands pulling her head back by her hair. "Open your mouth, bitch!" Julie did as she was told. She watched as the bikers stood in front of her jacking themselves. Then one by one they stepped up to her and jerked off into her mouth and all over her face . . . Julie was quickly covered in cum. Her beautiful dark brown hair was splattered with pearlescent droplets of cum and her perky tits glistened.

Billy's turn finally came. Standing in front of the sexy sales lady from work he gave her a lusty knowing smirk as he jacked his cock. Julie looked at him in eager anticipation of receiving his hot cum into her mouth. "Fill my mouth," she cried, her tongue sensuously licking cum from her lips.

Then from deep inside, Billy felt his pleasure build to the point of no return he then began shouting his approaching orgasm, then with his cock well aimed at Julie's mouth he sent a hot stream of cum straight into it, filling it. His next several squirts also found the target filling her mouth with more causing it to cascade out and down her chin, between her tits, till to large dollops of cum dripped down to her smooth shaven mound joining Big Joe's cum that was still dripping out of her fuck hole down onto the floor.

As the intense pleasure of Billies pleasure ebbed away, he placed his hand at the back of her head and pulled her forward, so she could lick his softening cock clean. With a sluttish slurp, Julie licked Billy's cock clean. With her last lick she looked up at Billy and smiled at him whorishly.

Everyone had cum except Butch. He stood in front of her jacking his cock. Julie dutifully opened her mouth and tilted her cum covered face back for him.

"No, you've swallowed enough cum for now. Bend the bitch over the pool table boys there's one more hole to fill." Julie was grabbed, dragged and laid across the pool table held in place by two bikers, her asshole exposed to Butches coming assault

Butch at first guided his cock into her cunt and with a firm grip on her round hips, he began humping her ass. Smack, smack, smack, the sound of Butch's body slapping against Julie's tight little ass filled the room. Everyone watched Butch's cock going in and out of sexy little bitch's cum, forcing any remaining cum of Big Joe's out.

"Come on, Butch, do her asshole, man, stuck it in her asshole," first one then several others demanded.

"Okay, you mother fuckers, pass me the lube," Butch ordered as he pulled his cock from her cunt. He carefully applied the lube to his cock. Then he coated one finger and carefully inserted it into Julie's asshole. As it slid in the guys laughed at her expression. Then a second a third finger was inserted. Butch twisted and pushed his fingers to open her asshole up.

"Come on, Butch, fuck her asshole," came another demanding chorus.

"Okay, then," Butch yelled as he pulled his fingers from Julie's asshole.

Butch guided his cock to her asshole and with a smooth even thrust he filled it. Everyone laughed again when Julie gasped and cried out for Butch to take it out. But Butch just held it deep and still till she relaxed and then he started fucking her ass. At first slow and gentle, then with increasing hard fast thrust that to Julie's surprise were bringing her a pleasure she had not known.

Butch was nearing his need to cum. Nodding to the two men restraining Julia to release her, Butch grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the table and to her knees on the floor.

"Suck it, Bitch, clean it up," Butch rudely ordered Julie as he held her by the hair his cock and balls pressed into her face.

As Butch released her hair, she looked up at him not believing what she was being told to do.

"That's right, bitch, clean my fucking cock with your mouth. It's called an ATM ass to mouth," Butch crudely explained as he pointed his ass sodden cock toward her mouth.

She knew she had no choice, "at least they've all cum except him," Julie reasoned as she opened her mouth and took Butches cock into it. It wasn't as nasty as she first thought it would be, but it definitely smelled and tasted like it just came out of her asshole.

"Yeah, bitch, lick all your ass juices off my cock," Butch instructed in a condescending voice.

A minute or two past and Butch pulled his cock from her mouth and he began his finale jacking.

"All right, you've just about earned your right to the gang bang wall of fame, bitch, just open your mouth, and give ole Butch a good target," he demanded.

"Yeah, bitch, give Butch a good target," another said as he grabbed her roughly by the hair making her keep her face up and mouth open. Then Butch let out a loud groan as he set his cock in front of her full pouty lips as his cock erupted its pleasure into her mouth, he finished by roughly jacking his cock splattering her face covering it with his goo.

They all cheered for the newest gang bang bitch, as they tacked Julie's thong to the wall. Julie stood there exhausted from the experience. She looked about and found her skirt and blouse on the dirty floor stained with cum and beer. Quietly she slipped them back on over her cum trenched body. She picked her shoes up and slowly walked out bare footed to the cheers and invites to return for another party.

She sat in the car for a moment, dazed, reflecting on her experience, savoring the taste of cum still in her mouth. Then she proceeded to drive home to surprise her husband with the fulfillment of her fantasy.

When she pulled in the drive, Akiko's car was still there. Her husband was obviously still enjoying the Asian slut. Quietly, she crept to the bedroom door. Looking in she saw Akiko bobbing her head up and down on John's cock. Suddenly, the girl saw her and gasped, she quickly covered her nakedness. John was, to say the least shocked. "Julie, ah, ah,"

"Save it John, its OK, I understand you have fantasies. Well so do I. I came home three hours ago, intending on surprising you with some hot sex, and I found you with this sluts legs up on your shoulders and your cock in her cunt. So I decided to act on one of my fantasies."

Julie then walked over to the bed so John could get a good look at her. Her hair was a mess and matted with cum, her blouse was soaked with cum, she reeked with the aroma of sex and stale beer with a trickle of cum running down her thigh. John, I have always wondered what it would be like to summit to a room full of men, so I went down to Butch's biker bar and I let ten men have their way with me while you were fucking this slut.

John grinned at her as he reached up under her skirt to touch her ravished cunt. He inserted two fingers into her hole, and sure enough she was wet and full of cum.

"Mind if I put some more in?" John asked. Julie smiled and striped, John grabbed her and threw her down on the bed placing her legs on his shoulders.

"You dirty nasty slut! I can't believe you actually spread your legs for a bunch of bikers," John said as he plunged his cock into her sloppy fuck hole.

Julie looked over at Akiko who was staring in disbelief, and asked her. "Say, honey, do you still have some of John's cum in your cunt?" The girl nodded that she did. "Well, I haven't tasted my man's cum for a while, set your cunt on my face so I can lick it out."

As the three of them fucked and sucked each other John asked her if she would like it if he brought some friends home for her to entertain. Julie smiled, "When, and how many?" she asked as she momentarily removed her mouth from Akiko's cunt.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
334 Followers
12