Julie's Girls Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
What really happened.
5.2k words
3.95
106.2k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months since Julie's night out with Nikki. That night may have been removed by time, but it was still fresh in our minds. Nikki had used the created fantasy frequently in the past months to taunt me. I, of course, loved every minute of it.

Julie was out shopping last Saturday while I was on the computer browsing and hanging out on Facebook. In a dialogue with an old friend I offered to post some family pics. Since I use my computer for work I logged onto Julie's computer where all our pictures are kept. While browsing through the folders I noticed a huge video file labeled "MeNikkiScott". In the time it took for the video to open and start my raced through possibilities of what it could be. I figured it was some goofy ramblings from an evening when they all hung out and had too much wine.

While you will likely remember Nikki from chapter 1, I should explain that Scott is her husband. Like Nikki, he is in his late twenties which is about ten years younger than me at 37 and a few younger than Julie at 32. I have only met Scott a few times. He is likely considered above average in looks. Maybe an inch or two taller than me making him close to six feet tall, and being married to a fitness instructor, is naturally in good physical condition.

Julie had told me quite a bit about problems in their marriage. Apparently, Nikki had a normal to high range sex drive and Scott's was nearly non-existent. I found that inconceivable considering to whom he is married. Nikki is just over five feet, has an ass that stops traffic and a fantastic set of D cups that cause her to very rarely get looked in the eyes during conversation. The thought of a man not wanting to enjoy her body was beyond perplexing. According to Julie, it was a serious enough problem that Nikki's thoughts had ranged from wondering if he was having an affair to whether he was going to come out of the closet one day.

It seemed to take hours for the video to finally cue and begin to play. The first splash of the screen told me what night the video was taken. I didn't know where they were, but could see Julie in what I, rightly, assumed to be Nikki's living room. I could determine the night by Julie's dress. It was the first time she had worn it and I had not seen it since then.

The picture jostled around a bit as I could hear them both giggling and making cracks about not being sober enough to get the camera settled, etc.. Eventually, it came to rest centered on the couch where Julie was sitting. Though smiling and laughing, I could tell just from her demeanor and the way she was sitting that she seemed nervous about something.

As Nikki was caught in the screen walking slowly to the couch, I couldn't help myself...my thoughts were instantly the same as the last time I saw her perfect ass in that tiny mini-dress.. That thought was how there were not any panties under there. At that point I had no idea why they were videoing themselves sitting around drunk, I just hoped she would sit next to Julie on the couch and maybe I would get another peek at her panty-less pussy. I actually leaned into the screen as she sat down next to Julie thinking in futile hopes that I could better see up her skirt.

Nikki did indeed sit right next to Julie on the couch and I would swear that I could sense her nervousness increase. Julie spoke first... "so what did you say to Scott?"

Nikki laughed a little as she answered... " Well, I was pretty straightforward. I told him what I told you I would tell him. That you had agreed to a little experiment. That I love him, but that I really need some excitement in our sex life. I told him that I know he claimed he wasn't interested in a threesome when I offered once before, but that I think he just said that because he didn't want to hurt me. So I explained that we would be out here for the next few minutes and if he really didn't want it to happen he could put on some clothes and come out here...I would take that as a sign, but that if I was right....all he had to do was wait a little while and we would join him."

"So...what do you think he will do?" Julie asked.

They both laughed as Nikki responded..."Well, I don't hear him up and getting dressed."

People who claim that seeing is believing have clearly never seen anything that shocked them as much as I was shocked. Sure, we fantasized about all kinds of crazy things, but we would never actually go through with them. Right? My denial was complete. The explanation in my head was that Julie must have told Nikki about my voyeuristic tendencies and they concocted this set up. The plan must have been that at any moment they would go into the bedroom leaving the camera behind and Julie would spin an elaborate tale of what the camera didn't capture. She must have either chickened out of showing it to me or hadn't gotten around to it yet.

I was so proud to have figured that out when Nikki suddenly, yet slowly, leaned over and kissed Julie. It had to be the softest, most sensual kiss I have ever seen. Julie appeared to willingly, but reluctantly, receive it. Nikki raised her hand to stroke Julie's face and then placed her fingers in her hair, pulling their faces together. Julie's body visibly relaxed as she melted into the kiss. The camera could not have captured the passion more perfectly. Nikki's hand was clearly controlling the kiss, pulling their mouths tightly together and then slightly apart. I could see there lips pressed, smashed together and tell their tongues were tangling in each others mouths. Then see those tongues licking at the other when they would separate just enough.

It lasted for well over a full minute. When it ended they separated slightly and both smiled at the other. Nikki spoke first... "So that was a first, huh?"

"Yes"

If I was expecting her to ask how it was I should have known better. If I could tell from a video recording how it was, she surely didn't have to ask. Their hands had each come to rest on the others bare legs just below the hemlines of their skirts. Both of them caressing the bare skin in slight motions. "So are you sure Travis won't be upset?"

Julie giggled as she answered... "Oh I am quite certain of it." She glanced at the camera and laughed more heartily as she stated that "In fact, my bet is that if he ever saw the video, his concern at this point would be hoping we don't forget to take the camera into the bedroom with us."

Holy shit! My wife clearly knew me better than I had even imagined. As reality was struggling its way into my brain, that was very much my thought. Though I could still only believe so far as to think she was really going way out to pull off a realistic hoax. I was still willing to bet any sum that Scott was not even home and this would end any minute.

There was nothing said as their hands joined and they both stood as if on cue. Their bodies pressed together and their lips joined again in a second kiss. This kiss was no less passionate and could only be described as more intense. This time both of them used their hands pulling each others heads together. It seemed as though they were trying to devour the others mouth and tongue. To my surprise it was Julie's hands that first strayed and began to roam. She moved them along Nikki's back stopping their journey only when they were cupping and massaging that perfect ass. Not to be outdone...Nikki's hands quickly found their way south, raising the skirt they encountered in search of my wife's beautiful bare asscheeks.

The kiss didn't really stop, so much as Julie managed to whisper through it.... "shall we?"

Nikki turned and started to open the door behind her as Julie walked toward the camera without ever looking into it. I was more than a little shocked when the picture started moving toward the door rather than going black.

Nikki had entered the bedroom only a couple of steps as the picture brought the inside of it into view. My heart pounded hard enough that I swear I could hear it as I realized that Scott was laying in the bed. True to my nature though, my cock also jerked and swelled even more in my pants as the last stage of reality settled in. "Oh fuck!" actually escaped my lips out loud as the camera came to rest and both girls appeared in front of it again. They were facing the bed and their hands slipped around each others waists.

Scott was covered partially by a sheet, but was clearly shirtless. The look on his face was not what I expected. There was no shock...only a slight grin. It seemed clear that he knew his wife was not prone to bluffing. His eyes moved around taking in both their bodies, eventually coming to rest staring at Julie, appraising her from head to toe.

Nikki stepped behind Julie and I could see her arms moving up the sides of her body. Though I couldn't see them, the position of her arms made it clear that her hands were cupping Julie's breasts and massaging them through the material of her dress and bra. Scott's eyes were fixed on them.

"Umm...her tits feel so soft even through these clothes" Nikki murmured. "I know you didn't really want to be here at all" she offered sarcastically. "So are you sure you want to see them?"

"Yes" he mumbled softly.

"Are you sure? You can still leave and I will play with them by myself if you really want."

"Yes...please."

I watched her reach down to the hem of Julie's dress and pull it up over her head and off completely. She unclasped her bra and her hands resumed their breast massage before it had even hit the floor. "Ummm...I was right....so soft."

I was in a state of total shock as I watched this beautiful woman caress my wife's completely exposed body in front of another man. He had sat up in bed and seemed transfixed on the display before him. As wild as my wife could be in our own bed, it was inconceivable to me that she was standing there letting him watch her be groped by her friend. All without a single word ever being exchanged between them. It was as though she was letting Nikki show her husband a new toy she had brought home.

"Honey...if you can take your eyes off my friends tits long enough why don't you make yourself useful. Julie and I are going to play together for a few minutes...why don't you play cameraman for us."

He slipped out from under the sheet and got out of the bed. His enthusiasm was quite apparent by the tent in his boxers as he moved toward the camera. As he picked it, Julie slid forward onto the bed rolling onto her back and Nikki crawled between her legs on all fours. The view I was afforded as he started at the end of the bed was incredible. My wife's gorgeous body was on full display as she lay on her back with her legs slightly spread. On all fours, Nikki's tiny skirt was not sufficient to completely cover the bottom of her ass and just a peek of her bare pussy was revealed from between her legs.

Her fingers traced up Julie's legs which parted widely as they reached her inner thighs. When her eyes closed briefly her thoughts may just as well have scrolled across her forehead. Her hips pushed toward Nikki making it obvious where she wanted the fingers to come to rest. The fingertips slowed to a painfully slow pace as they teased lightly up the slit of her pussy. Her eyes opened and Nikki began leaning forward, lowering her face. I have never seen such a look of pure lustful desire as the one on my wife's face as Nikki's tongue began teasing her inner thighs.

"Ummm....zoom in on that sweetie" she directed as her fingers softly opened the lips of my wife's pussy. "Can you see how wet she is?"

He was a step ahead of her having already started slowly bringing the view closer. And yes, to answer her question, the picture clearly showed the desire leaking from my wife's cunt. I don't recall ever seeing a pussy so dripping wet without having even been touched. The picture was just wide enough to capture Nikki's face in the shot as her tongue slipped past her lips and lightly licked at the spread lips. Julie's gasp was loud enough from the touch of her tongue that it could easily have been mistaken for one from severe pain.

Nikki's face broke into a wide grin at her gasp. "Tell me what you want" she breathed.

Julie's voice entered the room for the first time and her words left no ambiguity.... "I want to feel your tongue on my clit...I want to feel it slip inside and taste me."

Obediently, she closed her mouth on my wife's spread pussy and pushed her tongue inside deeply. I could not have hired a better cameraman as he captured perfectly her tongue slipping out and running up across Julie's clit as requested. The next several minutes would suffice for an expert tutorial on oral sex. Scott expanded the view to include Julie's face as she was being pleasured. It seemed she could not manage to keep her eyes open. Occasionally they would open for a few seconds as if just to look down and see that it was indeed her best friends mouth sending her into such fits.

Julie has never been very vocal during sex. She has learned that I appreciate her moans and utterances, but is only truly verbal with some prompting by me. I don't know if she was consciously putting on a show for Scott and the camera or just that truly lost in sensation, but something was different. She was not at all bashful about urging Nikki's efforts.

"Oh god....ohhh god yessss....ohhh don't stop. Please don't stop. Ahhh...fuck....lick my clit....ahh.... Ohhhh put a finger in me while you suck my clit. Ahhh that is so good......Oh god i'm cumming....oh fuck!!!!" She was screaming like I had never heard her scream as an orgasm racked her entire body. Her legs clamped around Nikki's head and her hands pulled that probing, licking tongue hard against her.

Nikki's face was covered and glistening with my wife's juices when she finally raised it. "Yummm...it has been a long time since college, I had forgotten how much I love the taste of pussy." She turned and looked at Scott... "honey let me see your hand...you have to feel how wet she is."

And there it was...his hand entered the picture. I was watching another man touch my wife. Not her face or her back. Not innocently holding her clothed waist as they danced or even groping at her ass or her breasts. Another man's fingers were being coated with her juices, slipping into her easily. At the same time I could hear the unmistakeable sound of kissing. He was tasting those juices from the lips of his own wife.

Julie's voice interrupted the sound of their kissing. "It's my turn. I want to taste you. I haven't ever tasted a woman other than tasting myself on someone.

Scott obviously took a step backwards and the entire scene came into view. Nikki's still clothed body kneeling between Julie's legs as she asked to taste her first pussy. Nikki slid up her body and they kissed. She started to roll over expecting Julie to now take a position between her legs, but she was stopped. "No, stay just like that....I want to taste you on his cock" she said as her eyes turned and looked straight at him. Her tone clearly stated this as a request. Nikki smiled and simply uttered an "ummm...."

There was little delay as the picture adjusted to a view of the camera, still held by Scott, looking down at that perfect ass. As he settled in behind Nikki, Julie's face came into the view, perched just above her ass. She raised the skirt all the way to Nikki's waist, for the first time revealing all of an incredible tight pair of cheeks. Nikki arched her back and lowered the top half of her body causing her behind to push backwards and presenting her pussy to her husbands cock.

Still showing who was in charge of this little show, Nikki issued her next instruction.... "Put your hand on my husbands cock and guide it into me."

Julie's small hand reached out and closed around the cock that was poised to accept the invitation. Almost instinctively, I suppose, she stroked it softly a few times looking into his eyes and smiling. "Very nice, may I taste it before and after?"

Without waiting for an answer she moved her mouth toward his cock and reached out her tongue. She tilted it upward so she could lick the underside from the base to the tip slowly. As her tongue slipped along his cock I realized something for the first time. It was a long way from the base to the tip! While it was not what I would call huge, I have seen my own cock outlined against her face many times and this one definitely made her face seem smaller.

When her tongue finally slipped off the tip it trailed a line of his precum mixed with her saliva for several inches. "Ummm...no wonder you want it more often...your husband tastes delicious" she stated while still staring into his eyes.

At that instant all confusion and uncertainty in my mind was gone....I wanted to see her lips closed around that cock. I knew without a doubt that I wanted to see her lips, both pairs, stretched around his cock. I might as well have been there to request it, because I would not have to wait long. As soon as those words left her lips his cock entered them. She allowed them to slide down his member more than half way several times before pulling off and stroking it, lubricated with her spit.

She was still staring at him as she placed his head against Nikki's opening. She rubbed it along the length of Nikki's slit several times. "Don't tease me with it my little slut...put it in me."

Responding to her instructions she positioned it perfectly and Scott shoved his hips forward violently as though he didn't want to miss the chance. His cock slid all the way inside in that one shove and Nikki groaned loudly. "AHHH fuck yes!!! Ohhh....fuck me baby. Get that cock nice and wet for our little slut to taste."

Apparently, the reference to my wife as "our little slut" instead of just as Nikki's very own encouraged Scott to join Nikki's taunting. "Is that what you want? You want to taste my wife's cunt? Huh?"

"Ohhh...yes...please...I want to suck her juices off your big cock then I want to feel it for myself. I want to feel it stretch me. Will you do that for me? Will you fuck me promise to fuck me with your big cock if I lick your wife's juices from it first?"

Holy shit! Who was this?!?! My little Julie would never talk like that!!

"Oh god honey....let her taste it. Pull your dick out and let her taste it."

There is not a clock made that could measure such a short period of time as what lapsed between his dick pulling out of Nikki and entering my wife's mouth. It not only entered her mouth, but was enveloped by it. I made a mental note to raise my expectation of how far she can deepthroat me upon seeing how much of his cock she shoved down her throat. She grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled him into her mouth until she was gagging and still held it there for several seconds. I don't know if it was his cock or the juices on it, but it seemed she was convinced she had to have all of both for her very survival.

The taste must not have appalled her, because she turned and buried her face in Nikki's ass...running her tongue from the cleft of the ass, across her asshole and then burying it deeply in her pussy.

She plundered Nikki's cunt with her mouth for a few moments before resuming her attack on Scott's manhood. Nikki turned around and joined her in her efforts. She fondled her husbands balls until Julie would release it. They took turns gagging themselves on his cock for several minutes pausing frequently to kiss each other frantically.

In turning around she had taken off her own mini-dress and I was treated to the sight of her tits for the first time. Spectacular is the best word I can find to describe them. Julie must have agreed because while Nikki would take a turn sucking Scott I could see her squeezing and caressing them.

Julie finally interrupted the cocksucking marathon...."I want to feel it in me" she pleaded as she looked at Nikki.

12