Julie's Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

It was like being trapped in some bizarre cock crazy dream, being stuck there while random strangers came up to her and spunked all over her face and chest. However, as the day wore on and her craving to taste the cum and the cocks wavered she became increasingly sure it was no dream, this was real, she had been kidnapped and was now being used as a cum dump!

With the sun getting higher and higher in the sky, and with a seemingly never ending stream of guys lining up to shoot their loads on her face Julie wasn't sure if it was sweat or runny cum that was dribbling down her face. Whichever, she wished she could get her hands to it to wipe it out of her gummed up eyes, nose and mouth. Her craving for cock and the cum had dissipated over time as had her foggy memory all that really remained to return of her sense was her voice. But as it was all she could do was kneel there and watch one dirty Mexican after another (recognising many of them from the village) approach her and shoot cum all over her.

She was tired, her throat was parched, her face felt horrible and sticky and she wanted to know what the fuck was going on, why she was being treated like this. Didn't these idiots know she was an American citizen? Then a break, after the last nervous local had shot a thick load of cum all over Julie's mouth and lips it wasn't a man that replaced him -- it was a woman! And Julie vaguely recognised her as the girl she had drunk with the night before. A groan came from Julie's mouth as she tried desperately to ask what was going on.

Salma knelt beside her and busied herself with a small spatula collecting a lot of the cum off Julie's face and chest and wiping it into a glass of the drink from last night.

"Well hello my American slut friend! It looks like you have had quite the time of it today. All these cocks for you and no competition, just how you like it I imagine."

Julie tried to speak again but it was an indecipherable mumble.

"Hush now, I'll explain everything for you. You see we women in the village thought that as you seemed to be so keen on men, or rather so keen on their cocks that we should see it as our duty to help you get as much as you could ever possibly want. That drink you had last night? I told you it would blow your mind and it will, literally. See I am putting as much cum in it as possible today. Yesterday there was just the barman's cum in it and look how you felt this morning, how desperately you craved cum, imagine what you will feel like with all this in it"

And at that Salma held the cum clogged glass up for Julie to see. There was still a slight green tinge to it but by and large the glass was clotted with a lot of the cum collected off Julie's face and chest. Again Julie tried to communicate, she could sense her voice coming back to her but not quickly enough to try and reason with this woman. She felt like she was trapped in some strange nightmare and was unable to wake from it.

Salma stirred the thick concoction with her spoon right in front of Julie's eyes, stirring it slowly to let the American girl see how thick and cloying it was. She reached out and held Julie's chin and throat and tilted her head up while also easing Julie's lips apart, she didn't have the strength to close them again. With Julie's head in position like that Salma held the glass over her mouth and tantalisingly slowly tipped the glass over and dribbled the drink into her mouth. It seemed to go on agonisingly slowly for the brash tourist, she became acutely aware that many of the men and women of the village were around them in a wider circle, watching this unfold. But none seemed to want to interfere or help here. The first heavy drip exited the glass and slowly moved down from it in a long, sticky trail until it landed, perfectly on Julie's tongue. It was followed by more until Julie could feel and taste the drink on her tongue and slowly heading down her throat. She so desperately wanted to be able to close her mouth to this but was completely unable to. As the thick cloying liquid entered her stomach she felt all light headed again and within seconds was once more unconscious.

*

Hours later in the bar in town, all the tourists and out of towners had left the bar but it was still unusually busy when the bar owner locked the door. However, for once drinking was not the main reason for being there.

A room just off the main bar was kept for special occasions or functions and right at that moment it was locked and in darkness and deserted except for Julie. She knelt on the wooden floorboards patiently, like a dog waiting on its master. If she had wanted to escape the room should could not, each of her ankles and wrists had a leather strap tightly knotted around it then tied to four metal rings in the floor. But escape was barely on her mind, somewhere in her subconscious she knew she did not want to be there but further forward in her mind there was only thoughts of com and of cum.

She was hot and sweaty and dusty. She had been there like that for hours now with no attention paid her and she desperately wanted attention, she craved it. She could just imagine all the men out there in the main bar, where all the noise was, all those men and all their cocks. She craved their attention. She pulled yet again at the straps that held her, not to effect an escape but rather in the vain hope she could gain enough purchase to reach one of her hands to her pussy in an attempt to sate her burning arousal. She was frustrated yet again.

All at once the room was flooded with light and noise. Julie looked up through dopey, glazed looking eyes and blinked under the invasion of light. Men and women spilled into the room all staying a certain distance from the restrained American, all observing her with various degrees of derision and lust. There were almost thirty people in the room by the time the last entered and closed the door behind them and it was a hot, sweaty enclosed place with people up against each other all circled around Julie. She should have been terrified at what might happen but instead she was excited, at last she might get some action!

Some of the braver men went first, dropping the front of their trousers and pulling their dicks out, waving them at Julie just inches from her face. Her eyes lit up at the sight and she strained against her bonds to get her tongue nearer them, she felt like she needed dick, any dick, so badly. The women, and there were plenty there, sneered and laughed at Julie, their memories of how haughty and superior she had acted still fresh in their heads. How they enjoyed the American prickteaser being reduced to this. Literally a mindless cock crazy animal unable to resist her primal urges for sex.

The men were in full on teasing mode, slapping their dicks around, goading Julie as the came agonisingly within touching distance of her body only to pull away. She was almost slavering and salivating there as her mouth watered at the prospect of cock. But it was not her mouth that would first taste cock late that hot and steamy night.

Julie did not even realise the man had come that bit closer from behind her until she felt his hands on her sweet ass cheeks, prising them apart and sliding a slick finger down into them. She reacted to that all right but she could do little more than strain her neck and peer over her shoulder at what was going on behind her. It was s short, hairy, squat local that Julie would not have given a second glance a night ago but now the stubby, fat cock he held in his hands was the most desirable thing she had ever seen. He slapped her ass hard, much to the delight of the throng before pulling her cheeks apart and bending down to insert his cock in Julie's ass. It was a tight squeeze and Julie's felt her ass being pushed open by his dick and wished that he would use his cock on her pussy or her mouth but still felt some arousal at his anal penetration. Then he was in her and pumping away from behind and the crowd cheered and laughed and Julie stretched in her bonds to accommodate the ass fucking,

As she rocked back and forth her mouth hung open, pleading silently for attention too. She needed to taste cock too. But for the moment that was not going to happen, everybody had been told to let Hector (for it was he balls deep in Julie's asshole) to assfuck the American whore first, it was his birthday after all.

It was quite the spectacle for all the other watching locals, seeing Hector pump his fat ass quickly in and out as he assfucked the stuck up America tourist and her seemingly loving it and gagging for more male attention. There was an animalistic quality about their coupling, what with Hector resembling a fat pig (especially as he had stripped off) and Julie squealing and acting like a bitch in heat. Still though there was a part of Julie's mind that recognised how embarrassing this was for her and desperately wanted to regain control over the rest of her mind and body. It was a struggle she could not win however, as she was like a junkie needing her fix of cock and cum right then.

Hector finally finished his performance, emptying his heavy ball sacs right inside Julie's asshole while he slapped her ass cheeks hard and cheered. The rowdy throng cheered with him and as he withdrew his, shrinking, slimy cock from her asshole one of his friends handed him a beer and he downed it in one. Salma let him finish then directed him as to how he could clean his cock.

"Here, Hector, you enjoyed that, yes? Now take your penis and let the whore suck it clean, yes? Look how badly she needs it in her dirty mouth!"

Salma's beautiful face twisted into a lurid leer as she said this and looked down at Julie. As dirty and disgusting as it was to take a cock straight from her ass Julie could not stop herself straining against her bonds to allow it into her bonds, much to the amusement of all the women present.

"Stinking puta, you belong in a gutter!" spat one charming local as Julie stretched her neck to it's fullest to try and reach Hector's dangling cock.

Inside she burned with embarrassment and shame but just getting the cock in her lips was a blessed relief to Julie, she registered the disgusting smell and taste but ignored them as she set to work sucking and cleaning his messy cock. Hector was delighted to have such a beautiful woman sucking on his cock so enthusiastically while swigged beer. It really was the best birthday present ever!

But the night would not remain just about Hector, there were plenty other men there who would very soon getting their pick of which hole of Julie's to stick their hard cocks in.

After Julie had licked all the detritus from Hectors dick he swayed back and was swallowed by the crowd. But he was quickly replaced by another stabbing a monster sized dick at Julie's gasping mouth. She literally had to stretch her lips apart to get it in but she was keen and somehow got it in and was starting to suck it hard when she felt another guy behind her sliding long, thin cock up her wet pussy. This was more like it!

As Julie was being energetically spit roasted, her mind in ecstasy as she finally had what she so desired (cock) another couple of villagers came up either side of the guy fucking her face and began to masturbate. These poor souls were married and their wives would not allow them to fuck the foreign slut but did allow their men to jerk off over her. So while Julie gagged and struggled with the monster dick in her mouth her eyes were watching two more dicks in close proximity to her face. They came at almost the same time, creating a criss cross effect of cum right across Julie's forehead and eyes. Julie ignored the semen and concentrated on sucking the guy was about ready to blow his load and she wanted to taste every last drop. He came in an explosion in her mouth, immediately filling it and spilling some from the corners of her mouth. She sucked at it like a baby sucking her dummy, not letting go even when the guy fucking her from behind filled her pussy as well.

More men followed, some in her mouth, some her pussy and a few in her ass, with the unlucky others just blowing their loads over her increasingly messed up face. Two hours after the bar had shut up each had had their fill except Julie who still desperately craved more cock, her hormones totally out of whack.

Salma approached her with an empty wine bottle and squatted to be eye to eye with Julie as she spoke.

"Your last fuck in out little village will be from me. I hope you enjoyed your holiday, don't hurry back, we don't like man hungry, American whores like you!"

The fiery Mexican woman grabbed another bottle from a hand in the crowd and moved behind Julie. With no little difficulty Salma shoved one bottle up Julie's ass and one in her pussy, double stuffing her and began to fiercely pump both hands to fuck Julie's holes with the bottles. Salma had incredible zest and stamina and as much as Julie wanted her body to match it after a good twenty five minutes of hard bottle fucking the night overcame Julie and she passed out- a large smile on her face and dreaming of cocks.

*

The next conscious thought Julie has was when the taxi she was in the back of came to a screeching halt outside the airport. Her eyelids were heavy, her limbs ached and her whole body felt wrong. But her mind, despite a fog was back to thinking for itself, albeit very, very slowly.

The driver turned in his seat and held out his hand and began shouting at her, obviously demanding payment and pointing at his watch. Without taking time to think Julie fished out her purse and paid the man. Seconds later she was stood on the pavement beside the large building with her case at her feet. She had spotted her airline ticket in her purse and handed it to a nearby airport worker and he pointed Julie to the far end of the building and pointed at his watch.

"You better hurry Lady five more minutes and no more boarding on that flight!" he warned.

Julie grabbed her bag (had she packed it? She struggled to remember) and ran for the opposite end of the building. While the details of her holiday still eluded her grasping memories she instinctively knew she just wanted to get home. She handed over her ticker at the desk and passed her suitcase through and followed the directions the booking clerk offered her. But as soon as she rounded the corner her heart sank. Six policemen were waiting on her, one with a sniffer dog and it immediately made its way towards Julie and began sniffing her handbag.

She could only stutter and stammer in growing horror as she was led into a small room by the police and her handbag opened and found to contain a small white packet, which made all the policemen smile at each other. It was cocaine and had been bought with Julie's own money by Salma the evening before.

"Young lady, I hope you like Mexican prison food, because I think that is all you will be eating for some time," informed a smiling officer as he clamped cuffs on the stunned tourist.

NEXT: Julie -- The Prison Bitch

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12