Julie's Mistake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Soon Julie's buttocks began to meet his probe by pushing towards his hand and flexing as he explored the depths of her young passage. She began to groan in helpless defeat as her athletic body began to betray her again. As she involuntarily reacted to the man's touching, her groaning became a bit more audible.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." She cried with each probe of his finger. He expertly found her clitoris and began to rub it lightly.

The hairy older man moved one of her hands down to his stiffening cock. He knew that he was dealing with an almost virginal innocence and that he would have to take charge of the time he had with her.

He was pleased when her soft hand began to squeeze his tool gently.

For Julie's part, she was amazed as the massive, thick tool began to stiffen and grow even further. Her slender fingers began to be able to feel the thick veins that ran the length of his manhood. Curiosity got the best of her and she looked down between their bodies and was amazed by the large, bulbous knob which formed the head of his cock. The beautiful former cheerleader was nearly mesmerized by it and took it into the palm of her hand and felt of the strange organ.

Time however, was ticking on and Bernard knew that he would have to use the beautiful woman quickly. Bernard instructed Julie to put the condom on him.

Julie was now hopelessly aroused and allowing the repulsive man full access to her pussy. The wet sluicing sound of his finger probing her made it very apparent that she was physically ready for more whether or not she was aware of it.

She fumbled with the plastic package, not even able to tear it open. She noticed the fact that it was a magnum size. She couldn't tear it open!

The man impatiently grabbed it from her with one hand, tore it open with his teeth and told her to put it on him.

Julie pulled the condom out of the package and began to roll it onto his thick cock.

Bernard abruptly pulled his finger out of her tight vaginal opening and turned her around. Without further ado, he began trying to enter her from behind as she stood in front of him. Julie reached up high for one of the bed posts and tried to bend slightly to accommodate his advances. She felt the thick head of his massive manhood pushing on her opening, but the girth of his tool made it difficult for him to enter her. As he pushed his stiffness harder against her, she bent over a little further, pushing her buttocks up somewhat, offering herself up to him.

Bernard pulled back momentarily and looked at the tight pair of buttocks and the pink slit that was framed by the two heart shaped globes. He aimed his thick, blood inflated glans at the little slit and pushed hard. Julie groaned loudly. He had the young woman by the hips and pushed again, harder. The slit began to widen and he saw the rubbery tip of his cock began to disappear slowly into the very wet opening.

"Yeah, baby, open up," the man said distractedly. He pushed harder and Julie felt herself begin to stretch. The innocent young blonde groaned deeply at the latest thrust and was relieved when she felt the man's hairy testicles strike the back of her tanned legs, indicating that he had nearly entered her completely. It wasn't the length so much that caused the discomfort as the unnatural width of his cock.

The man now had complete access to her wetly glistening slit. God! He was enjoying it. His eyes were bulging as he watched the writhing pussy of this young woman with long, tapered legs get impaled on his big dong.

Despite the wetness of her pussy, Julie groaned in discomfort with each lunge from the man. Bernard began to fuck her in earnest now, his thick cock slamming hard into her.

"Ohhhhh," she cried as he fucked against her.

"Ohhhhh," she cried again when he withdrew and plunged back in. His merciless pace was increasing with every stroke.

"Ohhhhh, please," she cried pitifully.

"Take my dick, baby" the man replied. "Take it all," as he thrust again. The large man fucked her with an energy that was almost savage.

Julie continued to groan loudly with each piston of the man's large tool.

Bernard laughed to himself. It sounded as if he was killing her with his cock. The thought of her discomfort aroused the cruel man further and he stepped up the pace of his fucking.

Julie's little hands clung tightly to the bed post as if it was a life preserver and she was in the ocean. "Hurry," her mind thought. "Please come inside me fast," she prayed silently, ironically hoping for his thick semen to fill the condom inside her quickly.

Bernard continued to fuck her relentlessly. He saw that her soft skin began to be covered with a glistening of moisture as he pounded her mercilessly. He worked her like this for several minutes, enjoying her loud moans and cries.

Then he abruptly pulled out of her cunt and turned her naked, trembling body around. He pushed her onto her back on the bed.

As rough as he was, Julie was relieved. The fucking she had taken had left her breathless and as she tried to regain her breath she was relieved to lie back in the middle of the bed. Surely this would be more comfortable for her. She watched Bernard scramble onto the bed.

Julie spread her luscious thighs wide for the man. She was ashamed that she did so, but knew that it would be easier on her if she let him have full access to her tender pussy. As he hovered over her, she reached between his legs and felt the obscenely wet tool. She guided it into her pussy and he began to establish a tawdry rhythm once again, the weight of his heavy body flattening her round buttocks against the creaking bed.

Julie couldn't help but moan under his weight, her legs fully splayed beneath him with her knees slightly bent and in the air. In a strange thought that occurred to her as she absorbed his fucking, she thought that the flexibility gained as a collegiate cheerleader assisted her today.

She wrapped her arms around the man's hairy back because she had no where else to put them. Her juices began to flow more freely and she whimpered when he rammed her again and again. The jack hammering of her cunt produced an unwanted reaction in her. As much as she wanted to avoid it, she was beginning to stiffen and thrust on the borderline of orgasm.

"Please, hurry," she cried silently as he bulled his way into her, hoping to avoid the humiliation of climaxing under this beastly fucking. Nevertheless, her nails dug into his back as she rose to climax.

"Can you cum for me," she asked. "Cum inside me, cum inside me," she repeated without thought to what she was saying. "Fuck me good."

Then there was a knock at the door. "Five minutes," a young lady's voice said. "Better finish up!"

"Oh my god," Julie's thought as her mind raced. "Everyone out there knows I'm fucking this man."

The man began to alter his rhythm and then stiffen, shake and roar. He gripped her tanned thighs so hard that it was almost painful. Julie looked into his eyes which stared unknowingly into hers. She knew his eruption was imminent. Now her mind cried out another thought. "Wait, please, not yet!"

As she felt the great thick stream of super heated cum begin to explode within the condom inside her, her mind raced! She was so close to climax.

"Noooo," she cried out loud. "Not yet!"

The raging man grunted his gratification loudly as he continued to pour his cum into her hot pussy. The sensation of him pumping his hot spunk deep into her vagina aroused Julie like nothing before. Julie frantically tried to bring herself to orgasm against his rapidly deflating cock. Her hips pumped shamelessly against the man in a futile effort to climax. It was no use. She was ashamed as he pulled himself off of her and left her light headed and spread on the bed.

After several moments, she felt him touch her thigh. "Thank you, baby." With that, she heard him pad across the floor and out the door.

Julie's eyes flew open wide however, when a young woman's voice said "Heidi, you better get up."

Julie hopped up off of the bed, her naked breasts jiggling as she looked for the bra and thong on the floor. The used condom lay on the bed beside her. The helpful young woman who had come in, handed Julie a small towel and Julie, who could now feel her own juices seeping out of her slit, placed the towel between her legs, picked up the sordid evidence of the used condom, and ran to the bathroom down the hall.

As she entered the hallway, she bumped into a man in a suit who was being led back to another room by the madam.

"Excuse me," she said.

The man laughed and eyed her up and down. "No excuse necessary, young lady. What have you got there," he asked playfully as he looked at the used condom in her hand.

The madam said, "She's brand new."

As Julie ran naked in front of the two, she could hear them laughing uproariously.

It wasn't until after a short, hot shower that Julie's heart stopped beating furiously. She toweled off and then went to have a seat in the living room. One of the other young women was sitting quietly in the area. They smiled at each other.

Julie sat down and crossed her nervous legs. Within seconds, she was astonished to hear the moans and groans of two people in the room which she had just been in with Bernard. Her eyes widened as she realized the walls were paper thin! As she listened to the tawdry rhythm of the couple fucking in the next room, she looked into the knowing eyes of the young whore in the room with her.

"Oh my god," Julie exclaimed. "Did you guys hear everything that went on in there with me and Bernard?"

The young woman smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Bernard can be kind of hard to take," she told Julie. "Lucky you, he only had half an hour!"

Julie and the young woman then laughed out loud.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12