Julie's Mistake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Instead, to Julie's disappointment, the old man completely withdrew his fingers from her love hole. He left her breathless and breasts heaving from the deep fingering. Horace walked around the young blonde and stood before her. His hands went to his trousers and he unsnapped the clasp. He braced himself with one hand on the top of her head and removed the khaki pants.

Julie watched in horror as the man's emaciated, but very hairy, legs were revealed. Then he pulled his old socks off of his gnarly feet and stood before the beautiful blonde. The underwear that surrounded his middle was being poked out by his turgid tool. As Julie stared transfixed at this sight, she didn't even notice him pull his shirt off of his body. When she finally realized it, she noticed his skinny torso covered with the stiff, white hair that also covered his head.

Horace looked at the ripe, red lips of the beautiful woman before him. Her big, blue eyes were clearly anxious about what was to transpire, but her beauty was not marred by her fear. He pulled his underwear down his thin thighs and looked at the woman who was down on the floor before him.

"Open your mouth," he said as his stiff cock was revealed.

Julie wanted to scream, but knew better than to do that. She looked at the slender, but hard, man flesh and opened her mouth, as he directed, revealing her pearly, straight white teeth.

The old man moved to put the cock between her ripe lips. He sighed, audibly, as his cock met the warm moisture of her mouth and tongue.

Julie was disgusted by the man's cock. It seemed to smell a bit and her little, straight nose wrinkled when she breathed. Immediately, Julie realized that it was too fleshy for her, the skin not taut around the penis even though it was fully erect. The man's hard rod was capped by a rounded, fleshy head that was bulbous and thicker than the thin staff which supported it. It was the most disgusting cock she had ever seen.

But, she knew that she needed to give the old man what he desired and even though she was still on her hands and knees, she bobbed her blonde head on his dong, tonguing the fleshy round head as she sucked. Julie was thoroughly disgusted by the feel of the old man's stiff flesh in her mouth and she found herself hoping that the man's enjoyment of her mouth would be short.

She was not prepared for what happened next, though, as the man began to shake and stiffen and his cock began to spew the hot, milky liquid into her mouth. Julie was surprised and revolted by the old man's quick ejaculation. Trying not to swallow the man's cum, Julie allowed the man's spasms to continue into her mouth, but she held her mouth open so that his watery liquid essence dripped down the young woman's chin and onto the floor.

Julie looked up at the man as he jerked and climaxed into her warm mouth. His eyes rolled back into his head and he seemed to be about to lose his balance. Julie reached for the man's hairy legs to steady him and he regained his composure as he spurted the last of his sticky seed between her lips.

Horace didn't even seem to notice that Julie had accepted his cum without complaint. He stepped back and fell into his large recliner, his cock still streaming cum, though now only in drips. After only a few seconds, he looked at the young blonde and motioned her between his legs.

Being unaware of the effects of his erectile medication, Julie was shocked that his red cock was only slightly less rigid than before his orgasm. She had expected his penis to be completely flaccid, and yet he was still semi-erect. This was the first time that she got a good look at his hideous cock and she was repulsed by it. It was still extremely red from the sucking that she had given it and it stood out incongruously to his pasty white skin. Below the rampaging dong was the wrinkled sac with two little testicles.

The old man was breathing heavily and could barely speak, but he did garner the strength to utter two words that further mortified the beautiful former cheerleader.

"Suck it," he said.

Julie rose to her knees and moved the few feet that stood between them. She was now committed to what she had started, no matter how unsavory, even if it was simply to avoid the old man's threats.

The young woman took the man's semi-erect cock in her soft hands and without further thought opened her mouth and took the tool between her lips. She felt the old man's hands touch her nude shoulders as her head plunged up and down on his penis. His rough hands moved to her fleshy breasts and played with her nipples. She was surprised at how within only a few minutes of head his shining rod regained full erection.

Now, Julie tried to take control, to the extent she still could. The shapely blonde began to stand as she still sucked the penis. Quickly she was on her feet in front of the old man, but still had his cock in her mouth. Julie opened her mouth and the turgid penis came free, slapping wetly on his torso.

Holding the cock with one hand, Julie placed one knee on the side of the man's hips and then placed the other knee on his other side, so that she was facing the seated man. Then she directed the head of the man's tool to the opening of her pussy. Once she was certain it was in line, the beautiful blonde lowered her pussy and felt her lower lips spread and accept the skinny cock.

The old man looked to be in shock at her audacity. His hands went to her soft hips and he gripped them as she rose and lowered herself onto his cock. Then his hands moved to the outside of her soft thighs and eventually made their way to her calves and feet. By grasping the bottoms of her feet, Horace gave her the ability to ride his cock even better.

Julie's hands went to the man's bony shoulders and she shuddered as she placed them there. She wanted to make quick work of the man and she concentrated on squeezing his dong with her pussy muscles. Using the leverage gained by his hands holding her feet, the young former cheerleader rode the stiff male flesh like an expert horsewoman. She lifted and lowered her tight cunt on the man's hard rod.

Horace looked at the beauty sitting nude on his cock. He watched with fascination as he witnessed his cock appear and disappear into the woman sitting on him. Her firm tits were fleshy and high on her chest. The silver dollar nipples begged for attention and he was determined to give them that.

Horace pulled the young bride's torso to him and took a nipple in his mouth. He nursed at it voraciously and then when the flesh was rubbery and stiff, he took the other nipple in and sucked it hard too.

Despite attempting to control her sexual response, Julie was now being sucked and fucked to perfection. Even with someone as disgusting as this old man, Julie could not withstand the assault on her senses.

Her dripping wet pussy began to bathe the man's cock with her wetness. As the old man sat pinned on the chair, Julie pumped her rounded buttocks up and down on his stiff flesh rotating her ass just a bit each time she pounded down on his cock to the hilt.

Horace recognized the affect that his nipple sucking was having on the young woman and he sucked and tongued and lightly teased her nipples with his teeth.

Julie believed that her plan was working, but it wasn't without consequences to her. The young beauty's face and neck were now flushed and her mouth hung open with desire. "Uhhhhhh," was the only moan which escaped her pretty lips.

Then, he moved his left hand around Julie's pumping ass and began to stroke her vaginal lips with his fingers as she fucked him. Once wet, his fingers quickly made their way up to her anus and he began to push on her tight sphincter.

Julie's eyes flew open at this unexpected assault on her anus, but there was little that she could do. Her mouth was now open and she exhaled as she felt him begin to push a finger into her asshole.

"Oh," she cried.

"Ohhhhhh," she cried again, as the finger stretched her ass muscle and he began to push it further into her. Soon she could feel it meeting up with his cock against the smooth walls of her pussy. Even though his cock was small, Julie felt stuffed by the double invasion of her cunt and backside.

This was too much for the innocent young woman who now began to fuck with wild abandon. Julie groaned in utter submission to the old man. The thought of her surrender to this old deviant sent chills running along the base of her spine as she felt herself force her loins down ever harder onto this stiff flesh that was plunging ever deeper into her belly. Julie now twisted and churned her pussy onto the cock wanting nothing so much as a release of her sexual wantonness.

Horace, for his part, simply latched onto a fleshy tit and hung on for dear life, sucking away as hard as he could on the stiff, rubbery flesh of Julie's nipples. He realized that he was now simply a stiff cock that the beautiful woman was fucking herself with and nothing more.

"Aaayyyyyiiiieeee," she screamed as she felt herself rise to orgasm.

Julie felt the cords in her neck and thighs stand up hard and tense as she jack-hammered her pussy onto the eagerly throbbing cock. Her humiliation and degradation were now complete. If this disgusting man could bring her to orgasm, she felt she would never be the same. She was a whore now, she was a whore!

But these thoughts soon were swept away by the need and confusion of her growing desire. There was nothing now that could stop her wild race for fulfillment and she gave every inch of her clasping pussy to the old man who would now bring the end of her desire.

Her voice now sounded unlike her own. "Ooooooh, yes, don't stop..." she chanted. "Fuck meeeeeee. Oh, oh, oh, make... me... cum!"

"Aaayyyyyiiiieeee," she screamed again at the top of her lungs as she orgasmed intensely.

Her own voice drowned out the feeble cries of the old man sitting beneath her fucking her. As he realized she was climaxing, Horace began to quietly shoot his hot spunk into her love hole. He felt her pussy gripping his dong as surely as a soft, gloved hand would, squeezing and milking the semen from his rapidly deflating cock.

Julie finished pumping her tight buttocks onto the old man's cock, making sure that she was sapping the last bit of hot sperm and the last bit of energy from the old man. She looked down at her breasts, wet with his saliva, and saw the ugly cock fall from her pussy lips onto his torso. Now, it was limp and lifeless.

The former cheerleader pushed the recliner into a reclining position and forced herself to snuggle with the disgusting old man. As he lay face up, Julie lay at his side, her leg across his legs and her arm across his chest. Unaware of her plan, the old man gently caressed her naked, young body.

Very soon, the old man began to breathe loudly.

"Finally," Julie thought to herself. "He's asleep."

The woman waited even longer than she thought necessary to be sure he was in a deep sleep. Then, the nude blonde slowly lifted herself off of the sleeping form of the old man. Her thighs revealed the mixture of his semen and her sweat and moisture, much to her disgust, but she didn't even wipe them clean. Instead, she moved quickly to the computer table. Unhooking the camera, she accessed the photos on the computer of Roger and her.

As the old man slept the sleep of a baby, Julie used her computer knowledge to delete the photos from the man's computer. Then, she decided simply to take the camera and return it after she had deleted the entire episode.

Quietly, she tip toed to the bikini which lay on the floor. She hurriedly put the swimsuit back on and left the house with the camera. She felt the relief of a thief returning to his den when she ran across her lawn to the entrance to her own house! Free from at least this threat! Julie was ecstatic!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12