Julie's Mistake Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Julie was stunned. So, she had been set up by these young men! She had heard of these types of stunts being pulled on college girls, but she certainly wasn't that type. She wasn't some ditzy blonde college girl who was going to get gang-banged by some group of testosterone charged pimply faced boys just to get a ride back into town. Her little hands held the pillow tightly and if she could have, she would have hit the young man who spoke to her like this with her fists. Unfortunately, she was in a fix, and she knew it. She stared sullenly at him.

"My name is Kevin. We'll be up on deck," the young man said as he fumbled through Julie's bag. He tossed her the white shorts she had worn. "Here, you can even wear these," he said. "We're not such bad 'little boys,'" he said with a laugh. With that he and the other boys walked out of the cabin and left Julie sitting on the bed. Her tiny white shorts lay in a little pile on the floor.

Julie was alone in every sense of the word. She was not ready to allow her life to be revealed to everyone who meant anything to her. And yet, she was not ready to be a sex toy for a bunch of post-adolescent college boys.

Still, as she sat in the bedroom trying to think of what to do, she could feel the boat engine running as it headed out to sea. Julie closed her eyes and laid her head back against the headboard. How had she allowed herself to be lured into this situation? What could she do, she wondered? Why was this happening to her? A little cry of despair escaped her ripe lips.

Julie slowly came out of her daze. A dainty hand went to her blonde tresses and pushed her hair back. Her big blue eyes stared lifelessly out of her beautiful face. What choices did she have? What could she do? Her whole being was in a flight mode. But, did she want to be ruined? What did these young men expect? If she just stayed in the room, she'd be ruined for sure.

Julie slowly got off the bed and picked up her shorts. She slid them up her sexy tanned legs and scooted them over her bare ass cheeks. She needed to go talk to the young men, but her large tits were naked. She certainly wasn't going to go out there like that!

Walking to the bath, Julie picked up a towel and hung it around her neck, beneath her hair and let it cover her naked breasts. With great hesitancy, she opened the door to the bedroom and walked out and up onto the main deck.

To her great distress, the shore was now far in the distance as the boat traveled further out to sea. The only other boats were also far in the distance. It appeared that the young men were serious about what they had said. The sun shone brightly and Julie had to squint to adjust her blue eyes to the sun.

She told herself that she needed to try to take control of the situation. "Don't panic" was the only idea in her mind. The young blonde walked to the sound of voices.

As she approached them, she heard a voice. It was that of the young man who had spoken to her in the bedroom.

"Well, look who's here," Kevin said. "Come on over, Julie!"

Julie walked over to the young man. He sat with three other young men, all about his age. They each had a beer in their hands and a large, open ice chest revealed a lot more beer. With the boat still headed away from shore, Julie knew there was at least one other guy on the boat who was driving it. As she thought this she knew, shamefully, that she was trying to get a head count. Was she actually thinking of going through with this, she wondered? What was becoming of her? Is this what she had worked all of her life to become? Why should she ever give in to these spoiled, rich boys?

She dropped her eyes, suddenly embarrassed and ashamed at her thoughts. But the young man had already noticed and was grinning broadly.

"Here, have a beer," he suggested. All of the young men were bare-chested and dressed only in swim suits. They appeared to be typical college boys out on a boating trip on daddy's boat, Julie thought condescendingly. But she knew they had much more sinister ideas and she found herself cowering, inside, from her fear.

Julie took the beer from him and sat on a chair trying to look poised. Her ponytail blew slightly in the wind, but the sea spray and sun felt good on her skin. As she sipped on the beer she knew she needed to make up her mind quickly, but she simply could not do that. She knew that she needed to size up her options. What if she got stranded out at sea overnight? She dreaded the problems that would cause!

As she sat silently, the young men laughed and talked loudly to each other. They stole glances over at the lean, tanned legs of the beautiful woman. Julie figured that they had never been with a woman like her before. Sure, they may have fucked some drunken coed, but the nervous, anxious looks on their faces betrayed the fact that they had never been with a woman like Julie.

One of the guys, a very skinny, pale young man who introduced himself as "Joe," brought Julie her sunglasses and a visor. She thanked him for them and put them on. He was wearing only a colorful pair of knee-length shorts and his skinny frame was topped off by narrow shoulders that looked bony and weak.

Julie began to drink deeply from the beer bottle and gazed at the horizon. She couldn't see the shore anymore, she realized. She didn't notice the young men looking at each other with excitement. How could she get out of this, she wondered?

As soon as the first bottle was empty, another was thrust into her hand. She told herself that she would drink the second more slowly. She could already feel a buzz and didn't want to get intoxicated. Under the circumstances, though, she had a hard time drinking slowly. A buzz might help her be tough, she thought.

After several minutes, the same considerate young man who had brought her the sunglasses and visor spoke to her.

"You're going to burn if you don't put some sunscreen on," he said. With that, he handed Julie a bottle of sunscreen.

"Thank you, Joe," Julie said softly. She looked into his eyes and saw a kindness that she hadn't recognized before. She squeezed some lotion out of the bottle and began to apply it to her face and neck.

"Here," he said, "I'll get your back."

Joe took the bottle and poured some onto his hand and then began to rub it over Julie's back. Julie was reluctant to do what she knew she had to acquiesce to, but the buzz from the beers and the young man's innocent initial touch seemed to relax the beautiful blonde. As he applied the lotion, she finished the second beer and a third was thrust into her hand.

To Julie's chagrin, another young man, a muscular blonde wearing only a speedo swimsuit joined the others. Julie averted her eyes but not before they had taken in the large bulge in the sac of the swimsuit and the wispy hair that covered the insides of his very muscular thighs and went up to his flat bellybutton. Under normal circumstances, Julie might have been tempted to glance more openly at the young stud, but under these circumstances, he was merely another cock she had to worry about.

Julie stared at the four young men who now silently watched Joe rub the sunscreen onto her back. Julie scooted down on the chaise lounge and the young man straddled her from behind, careful not to let his legs touch hers. His soft hands rubbed the lotion all over her back and arms in a very slow, methodical manner, further relaxing the young bride as he massaged. When it became clear that he was done, he gently pushed her arms away from her sides to be able to rub in the sunscreen on her sides.

Julie knew that it was now or never. Either she stopped him now, or she had no way of knowing when this would ever end. As he reached between her arms and her sides, she did not resist. How could she? What could she do but whatever they asked so that she could get back to shore? Julie was glad that her brain had an alcohol buzz because she knew that she could blame part of her acquiescence on that. But, in the back of her mind, she knew that she had to get back to shore as soon as possible.

After several seconds, his hands went beneath the towel to her large, full breasts and he began, very hesitantly, to feel for her full tits. Julie shifted nervously, instinctively knowing what was about to happen as the towel shifted on her chest. Joe found the soft flesh of her titties and cupped them gently in his hands and acted as if he was simply putting sunscreen to her magnificent breasts, but Julie's clear, blue eyes widened at the intimacy, as did the eyes of the young men facing her.

When his palms contacted her nipples and tugged at the rubbery flesh, Julie moaned audibly.

"Ohhhhh."

It was a moan that was half sexual and half in recognition of her defeat, an incoherent acknowledgement that she knew that she was to be taken and used by these young men for their sexual pleasure. Still, it stung the young bride to think of her shameful predicament!

The towel hiding her large tits fell from her shoulders between her and Joe. The young man behind her gently pulled her back towards him and she felt her naked back touch his chest and his legs now drew up to her sides as he straddled her gently. His throbbing erection poked the small of her back through his swimsuit, but her attention was on his hands which covered her large tits and were rapidly tugging her nipples to stiff, tiny points. She drew her legs up in a little ball and her hands covered Joe's on her big breasts as if she might stop him from caressing her sensitive nipples. It was no use!

"Ohhhhh," she moaned again helplessly as Joe played with the soft pliant flesh of her lovely globes and she felt her trembling pussy begin to moisten.

The other young men began to approach Julie. She looked at them with trepidation through her rapidly glazing blue eyes. She knew that they viewed her as a perfect prize. They had trapped the poor, young blonde and weren't going to let her off the hook. Her heart pounded rapidly. What was happening to her?

They each poured lotion on their hands and began to stroke it onto her silky smooth skin. Several hands rubbed the soft flesh of her thighs while at least one other set of hands tried to feel her titties.

Julie's own hands moved to the wrists of several of the young men in a futile effort to keep them from getting closer to her pussy, but they would not be stopped.

When the hands began to go to the buttons of her tiny shorts, Julie began to twist her hips and legs and resist. Coming close to the moment of truth, Julie could not simply give in. Her mind screamed that she wasn't a whore, she wasn't a slut! She had to get out of this!

"Noooooooo," she moaned pitifully. "Not like this! Pleeeeze, not like this!"

As her hands moved to ward off the onslaught of arms and hands and fingers on her body, Julie felt herself being lifted and carried despite her protests. Her muscular, taut legs twisted and turned and resisted but to no avail. After only a few feet, she felt herself plopped down on a cushioned table or bench on a shaded area of the boat.

Several youthful hands held her legs while others pulled on her shorts. She felt the buttons coming undone. Joe continued to hold her from behind and had her fleshy tits clutched tightly in his hands. Still she twisted and turned her young body, but she was becoming winded and tired. There were simply too many guys holding her! As the last button came undone, Julie squirmed to keep them from tugging the shorts down her legs.

Surely these young men weren't thinking of fucking her right here. That was unthinkable! She wasn't just a sex toy or a prize! Julie found her anger rising but it truly did no good. Her brain screamed as she struggled with them but she was no match for the combined muscles of the young men.

As she fought, she could hear them talking loudly as they restrained her, but nothing seemed to make sense to her until the fight began to go out of her and her brain settled a bit. She recognized that they had not hurt her in any way and were simply holding her as her strength waned.

"Shit, this bitch is strong," she heard one young man say.

"Well, look at her legs and ass, man, they're tight as hell," was the reply.

Joe's voice joined in from behind. "Don't hurt her."

Then Julie heard Kevin's voice. As her eyes focused on the young men around her, she found Kevin and glared at him. She held still momentarily regaining her breath and listened to what he said.

"Julie, we're taking off your shorts. That's a done deal," he said. "Just for fighting us, you're going to be naked until we get back to shore. But like I said earlier, we're not going to rape you. If you want to be out here naked for 3 days, hell, if you want to be out here naked for a fuckin' week, we'll do it. But in the end, you'll ask us to fuck you just so you can go home. Could be this afternoon. Might be next week. We might take your tight ass back tonight and fuckin' ruin your marriage and business. How do you like that, you whore?"

Julie looked at Kevin and tears welled up in her eyes. How could anyone be so evil, she wondered? His words, however, were etched in her mind. He did mean this. Through the alcohol haze and her physical fatigue - she was breathing heavily from the resistance - Julie still knew that he meant what he said. She would be ruined.

"In the end, it's your decision. Do you think I'll do what I say I'll do," he asked?

Julie nodded uncomprehendingly. As his words sank in, she knew there was no doubt about that. "Why me?" was all she silently wondered.

"Hold her," he said.

Julie felt the grips tighten all around her. Kevin walked to the foot of the table.

"Spread her legs a little."

Julie felt her legs pulled apart slightly and Kevin moved between them. He reached to her waist and began to work the shorts off of her rounded buttocks and down her smooth, tanned legs. Julie didn't cooperate but neither did she resist as the only article of clothing she wore was removed from her lush body.

The beautiful blonde's fight to keep her shorts on was over.

"That's better," he said, as he worked the shorts down her soft thighs, over her knees and down her calves. He tossed them overboard. Julie shuddered as they hit the open water.

Julie watched him suddenly cognizant that she was completely nude. She stared at him as he stood between her legs. She was now naked and shameless for all to see. Julie knew that her pink love slit was completely on display.

Kevin's hand reached for the junction between her legs. His fingers lightly played with Julie's well-groomed pussy. At first his probing fingers met a slight resistance from the tight, rubbery band of her vaginal opening.

"Do you want to be home by tonight?" he asked.

The young bride didn't answer. Hands now kneaded her inner thighs and legs, but it was Joe's hands working her nipples relentlessly that spread the moisture to her love hole.

Kevin's finger wormed its way between her vaginal lips and into her pussy. He found it wet and ready.

"Ohhhhhhh, gawdddd," she moaned pitifully as his finger entered her pussy to a knuckle.

"You love cock, don't you? You just hate to admit it!" Kevin cruelly taunted Julie.

Julie's pussy seemed to welcome the intruding finger. Her mouth opened and she began to breathe deeply. Her eyes widened as she watched the disgusting young man as he withdrew his soaked finger and put it in his mouth, savoring the taste of her wet pussy on his fingers.

"MMmmmmm," he said. "You taste real good."

His finger went back and began to work the wet slit again, this time twisting within her pussy and rubbing the smooth, wet walls of her passage with his digit. Julie groaned as she felt a second finger plunge into her soaked sex. Why would he humiliate her so, she wondered?

The assault on her senses was beginning to overtake the innocent young bride. Joe's fingers pulled on her rubbery nipples, kneading them and rolling them in his hands sending electric waves of sexual pleasure coursing through her body.

"Ooooooooh, pleeeeeze," Julie shamefully moaned. She simply couldn't take much more. The intense excitement was becoming too much for the beautiful woman.

Kevin pushed his swimsuit down his legs and his rampant rod sprang fully erect from his waist. A long, sticky string of pre-cum followed the swimsuit to the tip of his tool.

"Let her go," Kevin ordered the other young men. "If she doesn't want my cock, then so be it. We'll be a little late going back to shore." The others released her and Julie and Kevin stared at each other full in the face.

Her answer was evident when she continued to lie naked on her back.

Quickly, Kevin took Julie's tanned legs by her ankles and pushed them up in the air. Spreading her lovely legs, Julie watched as he pushed his stiff cock into her gently resisting pussy. After a momentary probing, trying to find her pink hole, he plunged the round head of his cock between the vaginal lips of her pussy and into Julie deeply.

Julie groaned as she felt him glide his stiff organ into her slick passage. Slowly, he withdrew and pushed in again.

Her legs held open by her calves, Julie was on her back, splayed openly in a V shape, as he began to fuck her with his rock hard tool. This didn't give him much leverage, but he apparently wanted to humiliate the young bride even further, if that was possible, in front of the other young men. After only a few strokes of his cock, Julie's wet hole had no problem accommodating the young man's rod.

Joe and the others had released her and were watching in fascination as Kevin fucked the young lawyer. Julie's hands went to her bounding globes and held them in an apparent attempt to keep them from bouncing painfully as she was fucked. Her mouth was open and her beautiful face betrayed the shame she felt. Her muscular tanned thighs were being splayed open for the fucking. Her big, blue eyes stared helplessly at the young men who watched her degradation, pleading silently for their intervention, but gradually losing control over her body as she realized that all hope for their help was gone.

As Kevin fucked her pussy, Julie turned her head and gradually found her eyes focusing on Joe. The young man who had been so kind to her was standing beside her, wanking his long, skinny rod with his hand. The purple head of his abused cock was mere inches from her face and Julie watched as Joe's body stiffened and his cock began to spew the thick contents of his testicles. The hot sperm ejaculated from his cock and flew onto Julie's face and neck and tits in spurts, great gobs of hot cum streaking across her face and neck and breasts. She turned quickly, but too late to avoid the disgusting, spurting spunk.

Julie's ears burned disgracefully as she heard the laughter from the young men.

"Joe, you're a nasty bastard," one guy said.

"Shit, you're fuckin' sick," another laughed.

"Get her a rag, or somethin' man," was another comment.

As the cum streamed down the side of her face and into her thick, blonde hair, Julie heard Joe's voice.

"I... I'm sorry, guys, I ... I couldn't help it," he said sheepishly.

Then from another young man: "Hell, don't worry Joe; you just gave her a pearl necklace!"

But still Kevin's relentless fucking continued. His stiff, soaked manhood pounded Julie's helpless vagina and his hairy balls and legs slapped her upturned buttocks as he did. He held her beautifully muscled legs spread widely. Each successive stroke into her pussy brought his burgeoning rod closer and closer to explosion.

"This is first class poon, men," Kevin said as his cock slid in and out of Julie's quivering pussy.

Then he turned his venom on Julie. "You're a hot-assed bitch, aren't you? You're fucking pussy's soaked and you're giving it up now, huh? You'll have a few more 'little boys' fucking you too! Don't worry; you'll give it to them, too."

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers