Julie's Mistake Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

"About... about... three hundred dollars," she answered shamefully.

"And how much did your madam make off of each guy you fucked?"

"I... I... don't know for sure," she answered truthfully in a whisper. "Maybe fifty or a hundred dollars." Why was she even answering? Why let him humiliate her like this?

"So, you'll let a man put his cock in your mouth and suck him off and then fuck him for about three hundred dollars, huh? Seeing how much you make at the firm, you'd do a lot for that money, then, wouldn't you?"

"I didn't want to work at the ..." Julie's voice trembled and faded. It was no use, was it? "Ye... yes..., I would." A sudden chill of fear ran up the young blonde's spine.

"Take off your shirt."

Julie raised her head and looked at the man with tear filled eyes. Must she?

As if he read her mind, Jackson said, "I'll bet the national press will pick up on a divorce proceeding where a beautiful, young lawyer is exposed as a prostitute, what do you think?"

Her trembling hands went to her waist and pulled the thin shirt over her head in one motion. Now all she had on her top was the silky bra.

Jackson's evil eyes took in her succulent, rounded breasts, only partially encased in the bra. He had to resist the urge to touch the half-exposed fleshy orbs.

"Now the bra," he said with a nod.

"Please," Julie begged. "I'll do anything else, anything!"

"It's just going to be you and me for awhile, now. I've been thinking about this for a long time. Surely you know I'm going to fuck you. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?" Jackson laughed.

Despite her hesitancy, Julie's hands went to her back and unhooked the bra. She felt her firm tits gain their freedom. The loose straps hung at her shoulders.

Jackson pushed the straps off of her tanned shoulders where they hung momentarily on her arms before the garment fell to the carpet at Julie's knees. Her arms were crossed at her chest and she felt the soft flesh of her breasts against her forearms, but when Jackson nodded she let her arms fall to her sides. Her well-rounded melons now hung delectably on her chest. The nipples were partially erect.

The man was a mere few inches from Julie. She watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his torso, revealing a large, distended belly covered by thick hair. He was repulsive to the young beauty.

"Take my shorts off, Julie," he said as a matter of fact.

Her delicate hands went to his waistband. She found that she had to move his gross flesh away from his shorts to find the button. Then she realized that the shorts were elastic and she began to pull them down his thick legs.

Once he stepped out of them, Julie could see his blood engorged cock encased beneath his disgustingly tight, white briefs.

"Well," he said as she hesitated.

She carefully pulled the elastic waistband away from the tip of his cock and began to work the tight briefs down his legs. Although she attempted not to notice, his large, stiff dong was right at her face level.

The man she hated so now stood naked except for his shoes and dark socks. He stepped out of his shoes, but made no effort to remove his socks.

"You know, both times that I fucked you I was in a bit of a rush. Now, I've got all day."

Jackson paused and looked at the kneeling beauty.

"Now, why don't you slide those little shorts off your beautiful ass," he said. "Were you looking to get fucked today?"

"N... no, I... I wasn't," she said. But whether it was out of fear or simply the knowledge that she was about to be fucked, she could feel her love-hole moistening. The young woman closed her eyes as her mind shamefully accepted what was about to happen to her.

"Wearing what you were, it sure does look like that," he said with a laugh. "It's your lucky day, Julie!"

Still kneeling, Julie pushed the shorts down her muscular legs and lifted a knee to get the shorts past her knee and then repeated the process. She was reminded by his statement that she had actually dressed to lure him sexually. Yet, now she felt nothing but shame and loathing. His threats intimidated her. Was she nothing but a whore, she wondered?

Jackson walked behind her and pulled her shorts off of her calves and feet. What a backside, he thought to himself.

The young blonde lawyer was now completely nude on the thick carpet. It seemed as if she had been on her knees forever, although it had only been a few minutes. Yet she was beginning to be uncomfortable in this position.

Jackson moved slowly back around her, drinking in her lush flesh. The two tanned ass cheeks were spectacular! They were well muscled and rounded and covered in baby-soft skin. He could barely resist sticking his cock into her right then. His hand lightly touched her back and shoulder. He needed to bide his time, he thought.

"You've got a magnificent ass, Julie. You were a cheerleader in college, weren't you?"

"Y... yes." Julie answered hesitantly. She felt her face and neck flush with humiliation. What was she doing kneeling naked before this fat jerk?

"Do men like to fuck you doggie?" he asked.

Julie just knelt in silence. Her mind raced. Did he really expect an answer to these lewd questions?

"Did a lot of the johns fuck you doggie?"

Julie didn't say anything.

"Answer me, you cheap fuck!" he shouted. "Did a lot of the johns fuck you doggie?"

Julie stammered out her shameful answer. "Ye... yes. They did." She just wanted this over with. He humiliated her so much.

When he stepped back in front of her, he bent slightly and took both big breasts into his hands. The fleshy tip of his rock-hard manhood bobbed between her neck and chin.

Julie closed her eyes as the familiar electricity began to shoot through her body as Jackson massaged her big tits. She felt light-headed, as if she was about to collapse. Her hands reached for his thighs and she braced herself by lightly holding on to his legs as he fondled her. Her perfectly shaped melons and the nipples capping them seemed to be his exclusive interest and he patiently tugged and pulled and squeezed her nipples between his fingers. He watched in fascination as her head bowed, her jaw slackened slightly and her mouth opened as if she was having trouble breathing. He felt her soft, warm breath hitting his thigh. Why not continue, he asked himself. He had all day now.

Julie simply knelt there as she felt his hands playing with her titties. Without realizing it, her head fell forward further and she felt her forehead hit his fleshy belly. Quickly, she regained her balance and tried to maintain composure. It was impossible with him doing this to her. She felt the familiar tingling in her pussy as her loins heated up. The little love-bud within her moist slit stiffened perceptibly to her. She spread her knees a bit to keep her inner thighs from touching. Even the contact of her own flesh caused her to get turned on further. She had to consciously make herself not pump her hips slightly.

The young professional was about to completely lose her composure when she felt his cock touch her lips. She kept her lips closed, but Jackson immediately took his stiff penis in one hand and began to shake the rubbery tip against her mouth and nose and chin. He chuckled grotesquely as he did so. Obediently, she opened her mouth and felt his stiff flesh enter. It was quickly bathed in her saliva and the fleshy knob tasted of pre-cum. Despite herself, she began to bob on the man flesh. It filled her mouth and the pungent odor of his cock filled her nostrils.

Julie had just begun giving the man head when Jackson pulled away from her mouth and his cock slid out covered with her saliva. Quickly he scampered behind her and she felt his wet cock against her back. Jackson sidled up to her from behind and took her large, fleshy globes in his hands again. The young blonde was pulled back to him and felt his wet cock and balls, as well as his thighs and his large gut against the warm skin of her back.

The former college cheerleader was nearly lost now in complete ecstasy. His hands massaged the big globes and pulled on her rubbery, distended nipples. She found her hands moving to his arms.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned before she caught herself. Her sensitive titties were always her weak spot and she felt the electricity being generated and transferred right down to her lovely slit. Despite her wishes, her little pussy moistened rapidly.

"Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh." she moaned softly.

Jackson released her firm, melon-like breasts. She felt his hand put pressure on her shoulder, forcing her to bend down. He continued to push her down until her head touched the floor.

"Arch your back and stick your ass up in the air," he instructed. He glanced to his right and saw their forms in the full length mirror.

Julie did as she was told and she felt her little pink slit peek out between her legs. She felt like an animal about to be mounted. Her love-hole was bathed in juices.

"Spread your knees," he said.

Jackson watched as the beautiful blonde complied. He noticed that as he moved into a position to mount the woman that her calves and feet were flat on the carpet and angled slightly away from her body and knees.

"Whether she knows it or not, she's ready to let me mount her," he thought silently as he stared at the curvaceous ass cheeks and the pink slit that awaited his meat. The young blonde was in a very submissive position. "She does have a cheerleader's ass, doesn't she," he thought.

He ran his hand up her silky smooth inner thigh. The flesh was very, very warm and soft. She shuddered slightly. He lightly ran his hand up and down her inner leg, each time grazing the little furry pussy at their juncture. He noticed that she knelt completely still as he fondled her.

Looking at the tight slit peeking out beneath her ass cheeks, Jackson extended his index finger and began to play with the moist pussy lips. Julie's ass cheeks trembled slightly from the touch. Then Jackson used his middle finger to probe into her cunt.

It pushed in fairly easily into the very warm and moist pussy. He stroked the smooth walls of her vagina, trying to further moisten her cunt with her juices. It worked.

"Oh, my, no" slipped from Julie's mouth. "Please," she said, but it was not clear what she meant by that. Jackson saw that Julie tried to bury her head in the carpet but kept her buttocks high in the air. Her tight ass wiggled just slightly to accommodate the invasion.

He nearly laughed when he stuck a second finger into her pussy and she groaned slightly and lifted both dainty feet off of the carpet several inches. The muscles in the back of her thighs tightened noticeably and her little feet scissored slightly.

"Ooommmppphhh," she exhaled as if she felt stuffed by the entrance of these fingers. Julie wondered why this was happening to her. But, the smooth walls of her vaginal passage could feel his fingers exploring the depths of her womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhh." she moaned.

The man had seen Julie in a very, very turned-on condition and he intended to get her to that point before he fucked her again. He knew that beneath her cool exterior lurked an extremely sexual woman. But he certainly was not going to allow her to orgasm before he fucked her.

His left hand lightly caressed her buttocks as his right hand finger-fucked her. Julie was slightly surprised at his gentleness, given his roughness in their two earlier encounters. But she quickly lost that thought when he pulled his fingers from her vagina and she felt the wet digits grasp her hips.

"I need to fuck you," was all he said.

She felt the thick, rubbery tip of his cock touch her pussy lips. The thick head paused at the entrance of her pussy.

The young woman moaned when he began to push his cock head into her pussy. She was very wet, but still her petite size kept him from being able to push in with a single stroke.

Instead, he worked his way into her by holding onto her hips and pushing back and forth in an effort to gain full entry into the glorious woman.

"Damn, you're tight," he said to no one in particular.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. As she felt him start to penetrate her pussy, her legs shifted wider. She felt his open hand on the small of her back while he rode her from behind. She wanted to resist the man, but it was useless.

"Oh god, noooo...." she whimpered.

Her blonde mane thrashed several times as she began to accept her fate. Struggling was pointless. Her pussy was his for the taking and he was taking it!

Jackson saw Julie shift her round buttocks slightly trying to avoid the complete penetration of his stiff penis but thought she was wiggling her ass in anticipation.

"You need your daddie's cock, don't you?" he asked.

Julie just moaned in humiliation.

Jackson began to plunge his stiff rod back and forth until he felt his cock head touch the deepest part of her pussy.

Julie groaned in discomfort.

"Owwwww. owwwww, owwwwww," again and again.

Jackson paused his fucking. "Are you comfortable?" he asked sarcastically.

The young blonde on the receiving end of this fuck didn't register his sarcasm. She answered truthfully. "Gentle, please baby, be gentle." She hated herself for calling him "baby" but it slipped out.

"Who's your daddie, Julie?" he asked as he began to batter her with his thick, heavy cock. The innocent blonde couldn't form the words to answer this cruel question. The young woman simply cringed at his vulgarity.

"Oooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned pitifully as he fucked her deeply.

"THWACK!!!" Jackson's open hand slapped her fleshy ass cheek. The firm flesh reddened in the shape of his hand.

"OWWWWW!" she cried out. The pain from the slap was intense, but she felt fairly stuffed by the man's thick cock as well.

As if she thought Jackson was dissatisfied with her efforts, Julie gyrated her tight ass in little circles in an attempt to satisfy the man's lust. She did her best to try to accommodate the large prick in her pussy, but it was very difficult. "What did he expect," she asked herself, "I'm not a big woman down there."

Jackson stared down as his stiff dong drilled the heart shaped ass of his beautiful associate. She was his now, he thought. I own this bitch!

He continued staring at his stiff penis disappearing and re-appearing from the pink depths of her very wet cunt. His hard tool was covered with her thick, vaginal juices. Looking at the gorgeous, tanned buttocks of the young woman he was fucking filled Jackson with a sense of power. He wanted her to understand his hold over her life. He drilled his hard dong into her pussy until he felt his cock head hit the very depth of her vagina. He knew she found this uncomfortable because of her groans.

Jackson gritted his teeth. "She's snug," he thought to himself. "She certainly hasn't lost her tightness."

He started to ram her slowly, but hard, now, making her body shake each time his tool penetrated to the hilt.

"Uhhhhh, uhhhhhh, uhhhhh," she uttered as each deep thrust hit the depths of her pussy.

These moans only heightened his lust.

From his vantage point above the blonde, Jackson watched Julie squirm her buttocks obscenely as he fucked her. Her manicured hand went back between her leg and Jackson's thigh. She tried in vain to keep him from thrusting so deeply into her open love hole. Leaning a bit, he could see her D-cup tits shake as they hung ripely like delectable fruit from her chest.

"Who's your daddie, Julie?" he asked as he rode the young woman from behind.

"THWACK!!!" Jackson's open hand slapped her firm buttock.

"OWWWWW!" she cried.

"Who's your daddie," he asked again.

"Y... you ... are," she said.

"I'm what, Julie?" He had both hands firmly gripping her hips as he thrust deeply into her pussy with the throbbing length of his manhood. His hips were now slapping audibly against her ass cheeks and filling the room with a shameful sound.

"I'm what, Julie? Say it!"

"Uhhh ... uhhh... " she was having a hard time taking the fucking. She could feel his hairy scrotum slapping against her buttocks each time he buried his thick organ in her pussy.

"Uhh... you're .... my.... my ... uhhhhh. .. daddie, .... G... Gene!" Julie nearly cried when she heard her voice say this! It sounded so foreign to the professional woman. Julie turned her head and saw herself being fucked doggie-style by the blood-engorged cock in the full length mirror.

"Ohhhh, gawddd," she said simply. The beautiful blonde wanted to turn away but found that she could not force her eyes from the sight. As she watched, Jackson fucked her as if he owned her. His big body dominated her petite, naked form. The crude man was between her knees humping up against her thighs very hard.

Then before she could even catch herself, she heard her voice again, this time, unprompted, and much lower and softer.

"You're my daddie, Gene.... you're my daddie!" she cried in anguish without thinking.

Then, "Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee," she screamed as an orgasm washed over her young, nubile body. It came unannounced and unexpected, but was explosive nonetheless.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oooooooooooo, gaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddd."

Overcome, the young blonde unconsciously shifted her knees wider and pushed her bubble butt up further to experience the climax to the fullest. Jackson quickened the pace of the fucking, trying to prolong her unexpected orgasm. Then he suddenly stopped his plunging cock and withdrew the greater length of the stiff flesh.

He smirked when he heard Julie mewl.

"No! No! No!" she said uncontrollably.

"Oh!" she cried without thinking and Jackson witnessed her smooth, rounded buttocks seek the big cock by pumping back onto the full length and girth. For now, she needed the man flesh in a deprived, wanton way. Despite Jackson being perfectly still, Julie ground her rounded bottom back on his rigid dong as if he was still doing the fucking.

As her intense orgasm gradually subsided, though, and she began to regain her bearings, Julie realized that her young body had once again betrayed her shamefully. Why was she such a whore she wondered? Why?

Julie looked over to the mirror and was appalled to see Jackson grinning evilly at the beautiful but prostrate form that he was fucking.

Completely overcome with a feeling of helplessness, Julie felt the hard pounding of her cunt continue relentlessly as the beautiful blonde remained on her forearms and knees, her ass being held in position, meekly accepting the hard cock pistoning inside her throbbing vaginal passage. There was no sign that Jackson was even close to climax and the trapped, naked woman knew that she would be his receptacle of lust until he shot his thick wad into the depths of her loins.

It would prove to be a long day for young beauty.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12