Julie's Mistake Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,843 Followers

Laura felt completely stuffed by the big cock. Never had she had anything approaching that filling her pussy. How could that have fit within her, she wondered.

Hall expertly worked his stiff cock in the beautiful coed, drawing back only inches before thrusting back within her. He felt her juices bathing his fleshy organ.

As her youthful pussy moistened, she noticed the discomfort subsiding. It was replaced by a gradual feeling of arousal and the exquisite feeling of his boner, thick and hard, opening her love hole as never before.

As soon as he was began to pound the coed with a steady rhythm, pulling nearly out and then pounding back in again, he let loose of her legs and back and his hands covered her large breasts.

Laura's own hands now went to the panties that had so restricted the movements of her long legs. She moved them from her thighs over her knees and then got one of her legs out of the silky garment. She watched shamefully as the panties slid down the other leg nearly to her hip and hung wantonly there. She spread the beautiful columns into a V and allowed the older man complete access into her young pussy. Her young face was crimson, now, and her breasts shook with each impact of the man's pelvis. Her ankles were next to Hall's ears.

As the man fucked her, she let him have full access to her vagina. Quickly, the coed felt Hall stiffen, shudder and begin to shoot his hot sperm deep into her love hole. She came quickly but quietly, too, trying not to let on that she had climaxed. But Hall knew from watching her eyes and feeling her hands tighten their grip on his shoulders that she had reached orgasm and spasm after spasm washed over her sexy body.

He finished emptying his heavy sac into her pussy and then allowed his huge cock to gradually shrink within the beautiful coed's bare sex. Laura let her legs lower slowly from above and come to rest around Hall's thighs. Instinctively, she kept the powerful man's cock within her pussy as long as possible.

Without being told, she had learned from her mother that this was a way that a young woman could attain her goals and capture the protection of a powerful man. She realized that her own juices, intermingled with Hall's seed, were now seeping onto her smooth inner thighs.

As Hall regained his own bearings, he looked into her striking eyes. She leaned forward to kiss the older man, but he simply pulled his cock out of her tight pussy and walked away, humiliating the young woman, and leaving her with her tanned legs spread wide.

"Write your cell phone number down for me. I'm going to call you."

She knew that he had used her simply as a receptacle for his lust.

*****

Pamela had rushed back to Hall's office with the signed contract. She had endured the indignities necessary to get it signed and felt certain that Hall would be very pleased.

When she saw him, he appeared unusually uninterested and lethargic. Even as he pressed her for details, she recognized that he didn't have the edge to him that he had exhibited earlier that afternoon.

After several minutes, he motioned her to him and pulled his suit pants down. His large cock sprang into view, but it was not as stiff as she would have supposed it to be. He was ordinarily very aroused after a deal had been struck.

Knowing what he wanted, though, Pamela went around his desk and knelt between his thick thighs. His cock was semi-erect. She brushed her hair behind her ear and lowered her ripe lips to his cock.

His cock smelled of pussy and her tongue felt the crusty issue of a woman's pussy on his dong. Her eyes opened wide at the pungent taste and smell of pussy, but she said nothing and continued to give the man head. Who had he fucked while I was away, she wondered?

Why did he humiliate her this way, she wondered? Nonetheless, she continued to clean his cock with her saliva until she felt him reach erection and eventually he came deep in her throat.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,843 Followers