Julie's Mistake Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

The initial invasion of her pussy by his oversized cock was uncomfortable, and continued to be, but she was now intent on finishing him as quickly as possible. That was proving to be a problem as he continued fucking her with no sign of climax.

*****

Pamela was on her back bearing the full weight of the huge man above her. Her pussy was filled tightly with the man's rigid tool and he pumped madly into her love hole. Her lovely arms were wrapped around the man's back. Her nails dug into his back as she struggled to take the massive cock without crying out! His energetic fucking was nearly mindless! He was kissing and sucking and softly biting her neck, shoulders and breasts as he drove the thick rod in and out of her soaked pussy.

He was like a bull that she fought to tame with her cunt.

Pamela looked into his frenzied eyes and he lifted his torso off of her body. His hands went to her long legs and pulled them up. The long columns were stretched awkwardly with her calves being held back and wide open by the man's hands as he fucked her love hole.

Pamela looked at her high heel shoes which were now near his wide shoulders. His hands moved to the woman's thighs and he continued to pump his huge, stiff organ vigorously in and out of her stretched cunt.

She knew that he was close! She watched the muscles in his chest and his face twitching in a grimace of sexual pleasure. Her eyes moved down between their bodies and she saw the mammoth penis driving between her legs. She knew that she had been completely sexually vanquished by him and knew that he realized that himself.

He continued pumping his rigid member into her yielding belly. Having been so sexually outdone by the dull man, Pamela wished that this final climax that neared would only be his.

Unfortunately, Pamela was again nearing climax herself. "Why had her body betrayed her so readily with this animal?" she wondered.

She could almost feel his boiling seed churning in his testicles as they slapped loosely against her ass.

Then, suddenly, she saw his eyes glaze and his face contort.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh" he cried out loudly.

Instantaneously, her climax came and she filled the air with her cry.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She felt the man's hot sperm splashing within her grasping vaginal walls. Her thighs flexed and stiffened and her pussy milked the love juice spewing through the hard rod from the man's big balls.

Pamela bit her lower lip and pumped her ass furiously onto the invading penis. As pinned as she was, she couldn't work her ass as she normally would, but she was determined to capture whatever sordid pleasure she could. Her fingernails dug deeply into his skin as she held onto him for dear life. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, as he literally filled the woman's cunt with his hot, white seed.

For the length of the orgasm, they were like two animals satisfying their nearly insatiable lust!

*****

As Pamela soaked in the tub, she noticed the bruising near her large aureoles from the Texan's mouth. She shook her head in disbelief. She had never had sexual intercourse with anyone as animalistic as this dull Texan. She had endured a great deal, including a hard pounding from him, then the limo driver's leer (or was she just imagining that?) and finally a blow job for Hall, but she knew that her Laura was worth it.

*****

Laura's peaceful slumber was interrupted by the ring of her cell phone.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded weak.

"Laura. This is Hall. Meet me at the Regis Hotel restaurant tonight at 8. Dress to kill. Don't be late. Understood?"

Laura's mind swirled. "Uh... yes. Where is that?"

"Look it up. Don't be late."

"Okay," she whispered. After Hall hung up, she looked at her clock. She only had a couple of hours.

*****

Laura walked into the living area of the house. Her mother sat in a fluffy robe reading a magazine.

Pamela looked up and smiled. "Gosh, you look gorgeous, Laura," she said. "Where are you headed?"

"Just downtown to meet some friends," Laura replied. She shifted uncomfortably on her feet. "I may spend the night with them, so don't wait up, okay?"

Pamela smiled. "Okay. Now take a cab if you have anything to drink, okay?"

Laura smiled back. "I know, I know," she said playfully. "Thanks, Mom!"

"Be careful with the boys - that dress is very short!" Pamela laughed out loud.

"Mom!" Laura protested.

*****

The host ushered Laura to the large, semi-circular booth in a private corner of the restaurant. Laura recognized Hall seated in the center of the booth but knew no one else at the table. She quickly realized that Hall was with four Asian men. The table was covered with cocktail glasses. It was evident that there had been some serious drinking going on.

Also seated at the table were three young American women. The three were very attractive and were each sitting next to an Asian man. Only Hall and the older Asian man were without a female escort.

When Laura reached the table, Hall extended his hand in her direction, obviously bringing her to the older Asians attention. The man, dressed in a very expensive suit, smiled broadly at Laura. As the host pulled the table away from the booth, Hall made the introductions of the men at the table. He noticeably did not introduce the women.

Hall motioned for Laura to sit between him and the older man. The man rose and took her hand in his. The American co-ed towered over the man. Being quite tall and in heels, Laura was probably eight inches taller than the man, who she estimated to be about five feet three or four inches tall. He seemed unable to contain his glee.

As they were seated, Hall told Laura that Mr. Woo was a major Japanese investor in one of Hall's projects. Laura looked at Hall as he spoke but felt a warm hand on the soft skin of her thigh. She turned to Mr. Woo. He peered at her through black rimmed glasses and grinned a toothy grin. She didn't know exactly what to do, so she turned back to Hall without removing the older man's hand.

"If you intend for your father to continue working, you need to keep Mr. Woo very, very happy. Any complaint from him that you are less than enthusiastic will mean your father is out of work," Hall said to Laura. "His English is less than stellar, but he can get his wishes known."

Hall noticed Laura's face suddenly blanch. The beautiful coed glanced down at her legs. The man's hand was atop her crossed legs and he was lightly stroking, occasionally allowing his fingers to run slightly beneath the hem of her mini-skirt. Laura turned to the man with an almost frightened look.

Was Hall asking her to have sex with this old man, she wondered? Instantly she knew that he was. How stupid of her to even think that Hall would just want to have sex with her himself, she thought.

She couldn't do this! There is no way, she thought.

She looked at Hall. He could see the hesitation in her big eyes. "I ... I ...," she started to say. Hall could almost see the beautiful young woman running out of the restaurant.

"I've never . . . been with ..." she hesitated.

Hall decided that threatening her would not be smart. Instead he tried to reassure her while letting her remember the stakes.

"You'll do fine, baby," Hall assured her. "Just lay back and enjoy it," he said. "These other girls do it for a living," he whispered. "I needed a special present for Mr. Woo."

So she was a "present" for this old Japanese man! She took a long drink out of the cocktail which had been put in front of her.

Laura looked at the other good looking American women at the table. She was shocked! They were prostitutes? They looked like well dressed twenty-something professionals. They were smiling and laughing and hanging on to the men they were with. Of course, all of those men were much younger, and consequently, much better looking than Woo.

She took another long pull on the drink. Out of the corner of her eyes she glanced nervously at the man she was expected to fuck.

His hand had not really moved much up her leg, but it lay there as if he owned her young, American flesh.

"You'll be doing your father a big favor," Hall reminded her. He noticed her large tits rising and falling nervously on her chest.

Hall looked Laura in the eyes. "Laura, just do what comes naturally. Take care of him. Don't forget our deal."

Her mind swirled. She didn't think that she could pull this off. She needed to get out now. But what would happen to her father? She finished the cocktail and another was put in front of her. She nervously drank the cocktail quickly.

She was not really paying attention to what was being said by Hall and Woo. She was disgusted by the prospect of letting this man fuck her, but she hadn't decided to leave either. After hearing Hall and Woo talk past her, laughing heartily, her mind was brought back to the present.

Hall and Woo were discussing ordering dinner. Laura heard her name.

As she looked at Hall, he spoke to her for the first time in several minutes.

"Woo wants to spend a few minutes with you before we eat. Go up with him to his room," he instructed.

"Now?" she replied.

Hall did not respond to her question. Instead, he spoke to the others at the table.

The young woman was struck by his rudeness.

"I thought we should order dinner," he said, "but Mr. Woo has other plans. He is quite taken by Laura and thought that an appetizer before dinner for him would make sense! Would you mind if we wait while he and his date leave for a few minutes? They will be right back."

Laura was humiliated! Hall had basically announced to the table that she and Woo were going to go fuck each other. The others at the table smiled broadly and the men spoke in a teasing tone of voice in a language that Laura did not understand. Woo responded to them in a similar tone.

As the host was called over and pulled the table out for the tall coed and Woo to exit, one of the Asian men teased her: "Laura, we are all very hungry," he said with a thick accent, "we depend on you to make sure Mr. Woo comes back quickly!"

One of the lovely young women said "As gorgeous as she is, they'll be back in 10 minutes!"

With that the table erupted in laughter. Laura felt absolutely ashamed, but she stood on shaky legs and began to gather her purse.

"You can leave that here, Laura," Hall said. "You'll be right back."

He wanted to make sure that she did not leave without coming back.

The beautiful young brunette turned her eyes to Hall. She had a slight look of disbelief on her face. Her nervousness was palpable.

"Oh... okay," she said in a near whisper. Her hands were shaking slightly as they smoothed the material of her short, black dress.

Hall smiled as he watched the coed walk away. Her very short dress exposed her gorgeous legs and fit tightly around her shapely ass. Her beautiful dark hair flowed just past her shoulders and the cut of the back of her dress which plunged down to the small of her back revealed her wonderful body. Only two thin straps went up and over her back to meet the soft material covering her large breasts. Even from behind she was a knock-out!

Hall felt his own groin tighten as he looked at the university coed. All that Woo was going to have to do was push the thin straps off of Laura's shoulders for her womanly breasts to fall free, he thought to himself.

"Hell, Woo going to fuck the shit outta her, and that's only the start of her night," Hall thought with amusement.

Woo was much shorter, much older and obviously not concerned about appearances or her feelings. His arm was around her waist and held the young woman close to his body.

Hall knew what he was doing when he ordered the young coed to have sex with this old Asian man. He wanted to break the young woman in right. She needed to know that she should do whatever he said, whenever he wanted her to do it. This was her first test.

Laura felt as if all the eyes of all of those around her seem to turn in her direction. Sex was always a private, hidden part of her life. In the past, it was sexual tension built up to a need for release of her sexual energy - a quick explosion in orgasm - either as the result of her own probing fingers or at most in the privacy of a dorm room being fucked by a young stud. Always, though, her sexual desires were hidden except during these crises.

Now she felt so exposed! It was horrible walking with the old man like this. It was as if she was being paraded through the restaurant with a sign around her neck saying "I'm a prostitute and I'm about to be fucked!" She felt like such a whore!

It seemed as if the walk through the restaurant and lobby of the hotel took forever, but the elevator doors finally opened. When she saw it was empty, Laura was greatly relieved. Just as the elevator doors were closing, however, a hand appeared and they opened for others to enter. It was two middle aged couples going up to their rooms.

Laura's eyes met the reproachful looks from the two women and the barely hidden lustful looks from the men. Woo was standing slightly behind Laura and both of his arms wrapped the young woman's slender waist. She felt his rigid erection at her leg, but she was mortified by the looks of the others in the elevator as it rose. The mirrors inside the elevator revealed the faces of the two women who made Laura feel like a cheap streetwalker. The reflection also showed Woo's smiling face. There was no doubt he was going to get some pussy!

Finally, it got to their floor and Woo motioned Laura to exit.

As they did, Laura heard the women's caustic comments about her and Woo.

"What is she doing with that?" one woman queried.

"Young women nowadays will do anything for money," was the response.

They had no more entered the man's darkened room than she felt his hands lightly caressing her naked back. Woo switched on the entry light and they moved awkwardly towards the bed.

Laura didn't know what to do. Was she to just get undressed? What did he expect? She felt her knees trembling slightly.

The answer came quick enough as Woo felt her up from behind. She felt him grip her muscular buttocks through her dress. They traveled quickly up her naked back. As his hands quickly pushed the dress' straps off of her shoulders and down her arms, her large breasts fell free. Woo's hands quickly covered the young woman's nipples and began to squeeze the soft, full mounds of flesh that they peaked. Laura felt her rubbery tips spring to attention. She also felt Woo pressing his hard cock against her buttocks. The young coed found a resting place on the back of a chair for her hands as she submitted to his lewd touching.

She glanced down and saw his hands covering her firm mounds. They came nowhere close to being able to cover her big tits. She closed her eyes and felt the electricity flashing through her body. The coed didn't move a muscle as he fondled her breasts. But she was getting pretty turned on by the sexual contact.

Woo let her titties go and Laura felt the rush of cool air hit her perky nipples. His hands went to the short dress and pulled the hem up around her slender waist. Woo stared at the tiny bikini panties that didn't really cover her rounded bottom.

Laura felt him touch her silky black panties and pull them down her long legs, leaving her firm buttocks naked. The crevice perfectly separated her muscular ass cheeks. His cock stiffened noticeably.

As she felt her panties going down to her ankles, Woo tapped her soft thigh and Laura stepped out of the last protection her vulnerable love-slit had to Woo's invasion.

Woo reached down to pick up Laura's panties and stuffed the girlie un-dies into his pocket as a trophy.

Woo paused and looked at the beautiful American coed standing submissively and naked before him. Her long legs and ass were well muscled and perfectly formed. He had to have her. With one hand around her body tugging on a nipple, Woo reached between her soft thighs from behind and probed for her vagina.

Laura shifted her feet a few inches apart, spreading her legs slightly. Her balance was awkward on her high heels, but there was no time to remove them. She felt his fingertip reach her vaginal opening. He rubbed the outside of her pussy with his fingers. She was disgusted that she was wet, but she was. His slender finger made its way into her love hole. The young woman gasped.

"Oh!" she said, but then she regained her composure. The coed felt like an animal on display. Involuntarily, her back arched and her buttocks rose proudly. She let Woo probe her most private part thoroughly.

He did so enthusiastically, further drenching her pussy with her juices. As the one finger churned within her love hole, she felt others touching her mound, rubbing her closely trimmed landing strip. The finger-fucking nearly dropped the beautiful college student to her knees.

Then he withdrew his wet middle finger.

Laura heard the man's voice. "Kneel, please," he instructed.

The innocent coed slowly knelt to a servile position. The moisture in her cunt was nearly dripping between her soft thighs! Her large breasts hung naked -- her nipples stiff and rubbery. Woo was still behind her but made his way to face her. Even on her knees, she was fairly tall. Laura was apprehensive about what would follow. Her worst fears came true.

"You suck cock, please," he asked.

Laura knew that she should run, but she hesitated. Woo unbuckled his trousers and they fell to the floor. He pushed his underwear down and his stiff rod showed itself to the young coed.

Laura's hand went to the base of his stiff penis and held it still. Then she bent slightly and parted her lips to take the man's rod between her beautiful lips. As she closed her lips around the man's warm cock, she closed her eyes.

Woo's fingers worked their way into her thick hair and then dropped to her lovely globes, tweaking the nipples as they did.

The coed was not very experienced, but still thought to herself that Woo was not very well endowed. She bobbed her head gently on his erection, tonguing the underside of his stiff cock. Her tongue swirled around the man's cock. She tried not to think about what she was doing. Her hands went to his skinny legs and held him in place. She was thankful that he smelled very clean and was gentle with her.

She had sucked his cock for only a minute or so when she felt his hands touch her face. She paused her sucking and looked up at the man. Her big eyes appeared very submissive to the older man, especially since his stiff penis was between her lips and he felt her tongue fluttering around his manhood, pleasuring him. He knew he would blow his wad quickly.

Should he let his hot seed fly in her mouth, he wondered? No, better in her beautiful vagina.

She let mouth be moved slowly off of his cock by his hands. It was now a rampart hard-on!

Laura remained on her knees on the carpet while Woo moved around her. Almost at once, she felt his hands go to each shoulder and his wet cock touch the middle of her back. He pushed slightly in the direction of the floor and Laura found herself on her hands and knees.

She knew that he was going to fuck her. She had never been fucked doggie before.

The light cast a strange shadow of the beautiful coed on her hands and knees. Only the dress around her waist and her high heeled shoes remained on her. She could see the shadow of Woo preparing to mount her. He bent his knees and she felt his hard tool press momentarily at her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed.

With a single push, it slid in effortlessly and she felt his hips meet her ass cheeks.

"OHHHH!" she uttered, realizing that the man was now inside her to the hilt.

Woo put his hands on her tight ass and began to pound the beautiful pussy kneeling before him. He watched in disbelief as his stiff cock entered and exited the coed's wet pussy. There was a smacking sound with each pump from his cock.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers