Julie's Mistake Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

Laura moaned out loud with each bang. She was so inexperienced! Woo realized what a fresh flower was being opened for his pleasure!

"Ahhh."

"Ahhh."

"Ahhh."

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

There was no way, though, that Woo could continue in this position. Reluctantly, he let his rigid cock slip from her love hole. His tool was shiny with her vaginal secretions. Laura mewled slightly at the loss of the cock before she regained self-control.

Woo gingerly went to his knees behind Laura. His knees fit snugly between her knees and her legs from her knees to her feet stretched on the carpeted floor of the hotel room.

Laura felt completely shameful being taken on the carpeted floor of a five-star hotel. She wondered how many times the expensive hotel had been the scene of a sordid fucking like hers.

But she had little choice in the matter now.

When the rubbery tip of his penis struck just outside her vaginal entry, Laura reached between her legs and felt the hard, wet penis and directed its head to her trembling love hole. It slid into the smooth passage again.

The old man was fucking her intently while watching the beautiful, young buttocks grind and wiggle sensuously before him. Woo knew that the young woman was intensely aroused. He heard a soft moan from the woman and noticed that she spread her knees slightly to give him better access. Her head also fell in shame.

Woo could see the reflection of Laura and himself in the mirror facing them. As his stiff cock slipped easily in and out of the coed's soaked pussy, he watched his efforts in the mirror. He was quickly being driven to climax by the young beauty's body. His hands loosened their grip on her hips and reached around to the firm, full breasts beneath her. He took the rounded tits in both hands.

As his hands massaged the full globes of woman flesh, he humped his dick as deeply as he could into her pussy. He felt the hot spunk beginning to churn in his balls. He knew he was extremely close to cumming.

Woo reached for Laura's full hair and tugged it towards him. The beautiful coed's head was pulled up. Woo saw Laura's eyes staring at him uncomprehendingly in the mirror. There was a wanton look of lust on her beautiful face. Her ripe lips were wide open and her nostrils were flared as she was ridden hard by Woo.

The older Japanese man could hold his spunk back no longer. He stiffened in climax! He felt his cock begin to spew his hot seed deep in the American coed's pussy. For what seemed like an eternity, his jism shot into Laura's grasping cunt.

His quick climax caught Laura by surprise. She pushed her butt back against his rapidly deflating cock in an effort to bring herself to orgasm. It was no use!

She was so close! She almost whimpered out loud! Please, not yet! But she held her sexual frustration in. She felt so sluttish, rubbing her ass cheeks back at the man's limp cock seeking satisfaction for her whorish needs!

*****

Laura and Woo rejoined Hall and his guests at the table. The young woman was dreadfully ashamed of what the people at the table knew of her, but she tried to maintain her composure. It was difficult. Her chest and breasts were flushed red from the fucking she had just endured. She knew that she would have been and probably would still be the topic of conversation.

The men began talking and laughing.

"Thank you, miss. You were very fast with Mr. Woo! We were very hungry. Sixteen minutes!"

Laura Jackson blushed deeply at their talk but sat next to Hall. She wished she had been able to find her panties, but a quick look around as she stood from the fucking did not reveal where they were. Consequently, she wore no panties.

Hall's hand went between her upper thighs when she sat down. He felt the light moisture of perspiration between her thighs.

"Yeah, he worked her a little bit," he thought to himself.

He turned to Laura and whispered in her ear. "Did you let him fuck you?"

Laura's big brown eyes met his. She hesitated. "Y... yes," she whispered back.

"Good girl," Hall replied, patting the soft flesh of her thigh.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers