Julie's Mistake Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

"Damn, girl, you've got some legs!" was all the man who had stuck his hand between her muscular, tanned legs said.

"Oooo!" she cried. Julie's response was high-pitched and girlie and the men's laughter embarrassed the young lawyer.

It was all she could do to not drop the drink tray as she felt his rough hand glide up her silky flesh to the juncture between her legs and feel her soft pussy lips beneath her lingerie.

Fearful of angering the men right off the bat, Julie somehow managed to put the final drink on the table and balance herself by putting her hand on the table top. Her college cheerleading days raced through her mind! Gaining her balance, she straightened herself and gently reached behind herself to ease the man's hand from between her legs.

"Now, now," she playfully chided. "I've got work to do! And, you'll lose all your money if you don't concentrate!"

The men laughed in approval of her good humored response.

As she and Amy walked away she missed the men's comments that she would be doing a lot more work on her back, later!

***** Over the next couple of hours Julie and Amy moved steadily between the bar and the card table. Both young women were fixed drinks by the bartenders and they drank them slowly but steadily. The bartenders did as Horse had instructed them, slipping gradually increasing doses of aphrodisiacs into the drinks of the young, unsuspecting women.

Julie was completely unaware of her drinks being spiked but knew that she was feeling friskier than she could remember. She attributed it to not having had real good sex in weeks. There was a warmth between her legs that was getting more and more difficult to ignore and her sensitive nipples seemed rubbery and ready to burst out of the thin material that covered them so sensuously!

"What's coming over me," she wondered to herself. "I've got to slow down on my drinking." But the warmth that was spreading through her vagina and big breasts also delivered a relaxing message to her brain designed to lower her inhibitions. It worked to perfection.

To her surprise, even Amy looked sexually appealing to her. Julie had never been attracted to another woman, but during the night, she began to admire Amy's body more and more. Julie's big, blue eyes took in the other woman's body as they made small talk while they waited for drinks to be made. Amy's long, auburn hair was very full and went to the middle of her back. It contrasted beautifully with her creamy skin tone and big, green eyes.

Julie, who was a workout freak, recognized the same in Amy's body. The low hung, tiny shorts revealed a flat abdomen and yet the woman had large, womanly breasts that had no sag in them whatsoever. They were slightly larger than Julie's tits, but Amy was taller, too. As Julie's eyes dropped to the woman's legs, she knew that Amy was young and athletic. When Amy turned away, Julie admired her young, muscular ass openly.

"Baby got back," Julie thought to herself.

A quick vision of Amy lying on a big bed, her thick beautiful hair surrounding her gorgeous face, luscious legs spread open, with one of the men relentlessly fucking her nude young flesh flashed through Julie's mind.

"What a gorgeous sight that'd be! If we end up having to take care of these men, Amy is athletic enough to do her share." Julie wondered if the young woman would be vocal when she was getting laid.

Then Julie laughed out loud! "What am I thinking?" she asked herself. "Am I that deprived?"

But she couldn't deny the electricity that shot through her body when Amy turned back and touched Julie's arm lightly. Her fingers seemed to linger on Julie's flesh.

"What are you laughing at?" the beautiful woman asked Julie. A knowing smile seemed to cross Amy's face.

Julie just stammered out an answer. "N... nothing! R.. really!"

Amy giggled and she looked at Julie wide-eyed. "I feel kinda fucked up, but not really drunk," she said.

"Me, too," Julie replied.

"Are you kinda ..." Amy hesitated to finish her question, but her inhibitions had been lowered too. "... horny?"

Both young women laughed.

"No..." Julie lied.

"Liar!" Amy blurted out with a giggle! "Why are these like this, then?" She playfully grabbed both of Julie's protruding nipples through the silky lingerie top.

Julie jumped from the electric touch! Her large breasts shook erotically and she heard the Hispanic bartenders laugh and say something in Spanish.

"You're bad!" she said between laughs. "You're soooo bad!"

"And you're horny, you fibber!" Amy replied.

Julie felt a shiver run down her spine and her pussy seemed to long for a touch! It wouldn't have long to wait.

***** From around the corner, the two young women heard a man's voice call out to them.

"Hey! You two gals get your fine asses in here!"

Amy and Julie looked at each other when they heard the men call. The two had known in the back of their minds that they would be expected to entertain the men, but the call still sobered them momentarily.

They walked into the living area just as one of the men dimmed the lights a bit. Couches lined the walls of the room and cigarettes glowed. The room was not smoke-filled, but it definitely reeked of smoke and alcohol.

The two gorgeous, scantily-clad women were met with low whistles from the men. Instinctively, Amy put her hand in Julie's. Julie nearly jumped out of her panties!

She turned to look at Amy but caught herself and looked back ahead. Her heart was racing as she felt the younger woman's soft hand in hers. It made her feel a bit protective of the young red-head, but she knew there was nothing she could do to save her from what these men were about to do.

"Well, it looks like they like each other!" one of the men said.

Julie felt Amy slip her hand out of Julie's in response to the man's statement. His implication was obvious.

Both beauties stood erect and placed their hands in front of their curvy hips and legs. Amy nervously twisted her hands just slightly.

Horse walked up to the girls.

"Amy, I know you haven't done this before, so just follow Julie's lead." Julie felt her neck redden down to her deep cleavage. He made her sound like a seasoned prostitute! Her shapely legs trembled just a bit. She felt like she was on display!

Horse turned to the men in the room. "Amy, here, is a college student in town. She is dancing a gentleman's club to pay for tuition. I told her that she'd make more here in a couple of days than she would in a month at the club! I expect that is true. You guys be nice to her! She's shy but she will warm up, I'm sure."

The men laughed.

"Now this gorgeous blonde is Julie." Horse put his arm around her slender waist and drew her deeper into the den. "I've heard she is a lawyer, but I've never seen one that looks as good as her!"

There was more laughter from the men.

"If you've wondered where she got her legs and ass -- turn around sweetie-" he said to Julie, "she was a college cheerleader."

He lifted one of Julie's arms above her head as had her twirl so that her back faced the men. The young bride nervously turned in her high heels. Then she felt his hand take the hem of her lingerie and lift it above her buttocks revealing her firm ass cheeks.

Horse playfully patted her rounded butt. "Tanned and toned! Nothing but the best for the boys who come drop me their money at poker."

The men hooted in derision at the insinuation that he was doing all of the winning at the gambling table!

"Before we start the real fun, I think we need these two gals to get to know each other a little better."

Horse motioned Julie over to a chair. The beautiful woman walked slowly over the very thick carpet to the leather chair and sat. "What is he doing?" she wondered.

"Now, Amy, give these boys an idea of what your table dance looks like!"

The men cheered loudly and Horse turned on the stereo music. The beat immediately began to pulsate through the room. Lights also began to flash when the music was turned on as if they were at a club.

Amy faced Julie who was now seated in a chair. Julie thought that the young woman actually appeared more relaxed than before. She could read the young woman's mind. Julie knew that Amy thought that this might be all they had to do. Julie knew that the trepidation that the beautiful auburn-haired girl felt earlier about the night would come true! Somehow, Julie put that in the back of her mind.

With a perfect smile, Amy bent at her waist, flashing the men seated behind her a look at her wonderful ass, and uncrossed Julie's legs. Then she angled her knees between Julie's thighs and used her hands to push Julie's shoulders back in the chair.

Almost immediately Julie realized that the woman was going to give her a real table dance. She looked at Horse and some of the other men and, not wanting to appear shocked, she smiled and decided to let the young woman give her a dance. The dancer leaned completely over Julie and whispered in her ear. Have you ever gotten a dance? Their faces were mere inches from each other and the thick, wavy auburn hair fell around Julie's face as she whispered back, "no."

Julie was amazed at the beauty of the woman up close, but Julie's hands firmly gripped the arms of the chair. That changed when Amy took Julie's hands and moved them to her hips. Julie felt an electric jolt as her hands touched the soft skin of the dancer's hips. Julie had never touched a woman's nearly nude body before and the touch was shocking.

Amy turned and unsnapped her tight jean shorts. She smiled at the men as if she had the security of being in the club. She reached behind her and pulled Julie's hands back to her hips as she wiggled sensuously out of the shorts. She only had a thong and bikini top on now.

As the dancer gyrated over Julie, she leaned against Julie and whispered. "You are so gorgeous. You should be dancing instead of me!" Then she reached behind her back and grasped the bikini top clasp. The men cheered!

Amy expertly turned and smiled at the men. Touching Julie was turning the young woman on although the aphrodisiac was working on them both without their knowledge!

Amy teased the men by unclasping the top but then holding it against her chest as the back strap fell to her sides. Her arm held the stin cloth over her nipples as she smiled at the men.

They yelled playfully for her to let it drop!

"Let's see those titties, girl!" one man yelled.

Amy smiled knowingly as she continued to gyrate her ass against Julie's spread legs. Her free hand went to her mouth playfully. She was a skilled dancer. Without hesitation, Amy let the bikini top drop from her chest and her spectacular breasts were revealed!

The men cheered mindlessly as she gently shook her chest to get her tits to sway!

Then young woman turned towards Julie and straddled the chair on her knees. She let her large breasts rub Julie's face. Julie was stunned. She sat completely still as the young woman rubbed her titties in her face. After a couple of seconds, the young woman whispered softly in her ear. "Suck my titty, baby."

Julie's hands dropped to the dancer's thighs and held the young woman's legs below the hips. The auburn haired beauty looked at the gorgeous young lawyer from above. She shook her large breasts directly in Julie's face, letting the rubbery nipples drag across the blonde's mouth, nose and cheeks. Amy knew what she had been told to do by Horse and she fully intended on collecting the money promised by these men when she accomplished what they wanted!

Still, Julie did not take a nipple in her mouth. With wonderful grace, the redhead placed a knee between Julie's legs and inched in up into her crotch. She felt the silky smooth and warm flesh of Julie's inner thigh and then felt the cool panties that covered Julie's most intimate parts.

Despite leaning back in her chair with the dancer over her, Julie knew that her own lingerie, skimpy as it was, was pushed up her shapely legs and that she was wantonly spread as she got this dance. She was also feeling the effect of what she assumed was the alcohol and the rubbing of her inner thighs and pubis by the dancer's knee. As shameful as she knew she looked, she rationalized that there were only the men around and she was certainly more clothed than the beautiful young dancer, who wore only a thong. The warmth radiated throughout her body.

As she danced, Amy whispered in Julie's ear. "Horse said that you are really hot."

Julie didn't even wonder why he would tell a dancer this. He was a very controlling man.

"Yeah, I know he thinks I am," she replied. Julie realized that her speech was slightly slurred and she was surprised at how much she sounded like a simpleton!

"Suck my titty, Julie" Amy whispered again. The auburn haired beauty held her breast with one hand beneath the fleshy melon and directed towards Julie's lips. The soft, pink nipple lightly brushed Julie's lips.

Julie knew that what she and the dancer were doing was obscured from the rest of the people there. Her mouth opened and she accepted the flesh. The innocent tanned blonde's tongue began to flick against the tit. As she suckled the young breast, she felt the nipple stiffen.

Still her mind wondered what she was doing! She thought to herself that she was not a lesbian and had never had interest in any woman, but she found her situation strangely erotic. She seemed to lack self-control.

Julie found herself lightly rubbing the dancer's exquisite legs. She felt the dancer inching her leg up little by little.

"Raise your ass, baby," Amy whispered.

Julie was surprised when she raised her hips slightly to allow Amy to push the lingerie up around Julie's slim waist. She felt the cool air wash her now naked hips and thighs. Julie knew that she should be concerned that her bottom was only covered by a thin silk pair of panties, but she ignored the concern. It just felt so good!

Amy looked at Horse and a couple of the other men as her breasts covered Julie's face. They smiled broadly and gave her a "thumbs-up" sign. She felt somewhat guilty, but she wanted to collect the money they promised. Her hand dropped to try to finger-fuck Julie.

Julie felt the dancer's hand between their bodies. It found the top of her panties and moved beneath the silk searching for Julie's pussy. Julie let Amy's nipple out of her mouth. She wanted to protest the dancer trying to touch her pussy, but despite her every intention to do so, her fuzzy mind hesitated. Julie felt extremely hot!

The beautiful cheerleader simply felt too good to do anything but ask, "Whaaaat?"

Amy fumbled awkwardly trying to find the opening to Julie's tight pussy. Her hand felt the neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair leading to Julie's vaginal treasure. Then her fingertips felt the true blonde's pussy. Amy's large breast had fallen from Julie's mouth and she thought Julie might protest her advances. Quickly, Amy's mouth covered Julie's open lips and began to kiss the young lawyer deeply.

Julie felt the young woman's tongue dive into her mouth. She had never kissed a woman before and was appalled at the idea, but couldn't move as the beautiful dancer swirled her tongue within. The young woman's hot breath was sweet and her tongue soft and tasty.

Julie also thought about the odd fact that the young woman's mouth was so much smaller than the mouth of every man she had ever kissed before. And, Amy's ripe lips were soft and feminine. Despite herself, she seemed to lose track of where she was and who was watching and began to kiss the young woman back!

Amy knew to work quickly. Her free hand went to the low cut in Julie's baby-doll outfit and her hand pushed the straps off of Julie's shoulders and down her arms. Then in a smooth move she pulled one of Julie's breasts free. The supple flesh bounced erotically as the full tits were now completely in view. The dancer's nimble fingers cupped one of the large breasts, weighing it and kneading it gently, and then tweaked Julie's nipple into erection.

Julie was aroused as she never had been in her life. Every nerve seemed to be tingling; every erotic spot seemed to be aroused! She almost felt in a dreamlike state. Amy's finger found the slender entrance to Julie's pussy and entered it deeply. Julie's thighs spread. The beautiful blonde shook convulsively as every muscle in her silky thighs twisted towards the maddening inquiry between her legs. Almost immediately, Julie set her high heeled shoes on the floor for leverage and her pelvis pumped up towards the dancer's probing finger as her sensitive thighs scissored slowly around the prodding digit.

Julie knew that she was out-of-her-mind hot! The young lawyer kissed the dancer deeply and let her tongue French kiss the woman while her hands held on to Amy's baby smooth skin. The dim lights of the room seemed to dull Julie's senses and the loud music sent a steady rhythm into her brain. She felt out of control horny and carefree.

Julie's hands slipped from Amy's ass and thighs and reached between them for Amy's nipples. Finding the rubbery tips of both breasts, Julie began to tug on them with her slender fingers while her buttocks danced with Amy's probing finger.

The transfixed men watched in utter fascination as the two women went at each other wildly. Amy straddled Julie's tanned legs and knelt in front of the completely nude Julie, kissing her intensely as they probed and kneaded each other. As soon as Amy's knees were set next to Julie's muscular legs, Julie released Amy's distended nipples and quickly went to Amy's thin, silky thong. After stroking Amy's back for a moment, Julie's hands returned to the thong.

In one quick motion, Julie tugged the last piece of clothing that either of them wore off of Amy's firm ass and down her legs, releasing them to lay on the back of Amy's knees, and only then because Julie could not force them off of Amy's long legs.

Despite their deep kissing, Julie began to moan out loud as she was being driven wild by the finger fucking.

"Uggggggghhhhh!" she moaned as Amy kissed her deeply and fingered her quaking pussy. Julie was so out of control that she felt the leather chair becoming wet with her pussy juices!

As if not to be outdone, Julie quickly put her right hand between Amy's muscular thighs and searched for her pussy opening. The men watched as Julie's fingers appeared from between Amy's legs and then probed upward for the juicy slit of Amy's cunt that now peeked out between her beautiful thighs. When she found Amy's love hole, Julie didn't waste time. She slipped two manicured and polished fingers into the auburn haired beauty's tight vagina and began to work the fingers in and out of Amy's pussy incessantly.

The aphrodisiac had rendered both beauties slaves to their lusts! Their heightened perverted pleasure utterly destroyed their wills to resist!

Now it was Amy's turn to cry out.

The men watched as the muscles in her neck strained and she groaned as they kissed.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," was the muffled cry from Amy as she pumped her beautiful ass onto Julie's indecently wet fingers. The slick fingers appeared, rubbed Amy's pussy lips from the outside, and then plunged back inside her pussy all the way to Julie's hand.

So lost were the two women in their own sexual ecstasy that the men's roar of approval barely registered in their uninhibited brains! The men watched as the succulent flesh of the women's tits pressed together as their intertwined bodies aggressively sought out their pleasure!

As if in a mutual masturbation race, each woman found the other's clitoris and began to tease the little hooded female organ to stiffness. As their vaginal juices flooded the others fingers and they kissed wildly, their bodies began to be covered with a thin sheen of perspiration, and they felt their limits being reached as they fingered each other's clits!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers