Julie's Mistake Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

"Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!" they both cried out as they began to climax simultaneously, re-doubling their tonguing and probing!

"OOOOOhhhhhh!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" It was not clear whose mouth uttered what moan! Both women worked their lustful lower bodies in rhythm, seeking out the pleasure giving fingers! Both young women shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure washed over their young, nubile bodies!

Julie felt her tight pussy begin to squeeze around Amy's deeply placed finger and she held Amy's body close to hers as she orgasmed intensely! Julie's mouth hung open in obscene rapture at the finger-fucking she was taking!

"Make ...me ... cum, ...baby!" she screamed. "Aaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeee!"

The inhuman sounds erupted from their heaving bodies mixed with the shouts and cries from the men now anxious to have their turns with the naked young women.

Julie's free hand grabbed a handful of Amy's hair and held on tightly through the orgasm, Julie's rounded breasts bouncing up and down to the delight of onlookers!

No sooner had they begun to come down from their orgasms than Julie felt Amy being pulled gently from off of her. Feeling slightly drunk and still under the influence of the aphrodisiac, Julie shamefully thought that she wanted a cock!

Horse stood right in front of her chair, completely nude. Out of his midsection rose his rock-hard, oversized prick! The purplish head of his hard cock looked menacing to the innocent blonde.

His eyes were full of lust as he looked at the naked body of the beautiful, tanned blonde.

"Get in line, boys," he said with a wicked grin. "Let's lay some wood on these tight cunts."

Julie looked over to Amy who appeared to be completely in shock. The beautiful auburn haired woman was being pulled by a couple of men off of the chair and away from Julie. Her large breasts bounced and jiggled erotically, her nipples stiff and rubbery. The full buttocks of the woman moved in a very sexy way as she was pulled along. Amy wished that she at least had some panties on!

Amy's big eyes looked pleadingly back at Julie, but there was a bit of inevitability on her concerned face. Her lips were pouty and she looked as if things had gotten out of control.

In fact, they had.

Just before Julie looked away at what was facing her, she saw Amy lifted onto a table by several laughing men and pushed flat on her back. A man began pushing his stiff tool into her tight, resisting pussy. The man was standing in front of Amy and her long legs were held by some men straight up in the air with her feet resting above the man's shoulders.

Amy looked at Julie with pleading eyes. Her mouth hung open. The man's stiff meat was already pumping in and out of Amy's young cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out in abject humiliation!

"Come on, baby," Horse said to Julie. "Give'em a show!"

Julie's mind raced. She didn't want to have every man fuck her like it was apparent they would do to Amy.

She thought that no one would mess with Horse, so she quickly decided to try to limit her sexual intercourse to Horse.

The beautiful blonde tried to block out the fact that she was completely nude and that there were many other men in the room. She smiled beautifully at Horse and reached her slender fingers towards his massive cock. The stiffness and thickness of it shocked the young lawyer. It felt like a person's arm!

But Julie knew that Horse was going to fuck her. There was no doubt about that! What she wanted was not to have to be fucked by any man who desired her tight pussy.

So Julie moved her shapely ass to the edge of the chair and leaned over to kiss Horse's massive tool. She knew her actions were shameful, but she was desperate to limit her sex to Horse.

"Oh my god," she thought as she cupped his testicles. The fleshy sac barely contained the two large balls that she could almost feel churning with hot sperm. There was no doubt where the man got his nickname!

Still, she held his hot prick with one hand while she cradled his heavy balls with the other. Opening her soft lips wide, Julie let the hard shaft slide a few inches into her mouth. She bobbed gently on the fleshy head of the cock, tonguing it beneath the head of the shaft.

"Suck my dick, baby," Horse said.

Julie pretended they were alone and continued her lewd sucking on the man who let out a deep groan!

She heard men cheer but she didn't look up from Horse's hard penis. Very slowly, Julie rose from the chair and held Horse's cock in her small hand, stroking it gently.

Horse's hands went to the silky tanned skin of Julie's ass. He stroked the woman's buttocks. Julie felt his cock jerk in her hand as he felt her bottom. She kissed his chest. Despite all that was going on, she was still turned on!

In the back of Julie's mind she could hear Amy moaning as she was getting fucked by one of the men. Even that sounded erotic to the young professional whose body was full of aphrodisiacs. Julie stole a glance at Amy and saw that the beautiful auburn-haired woman was now sitting up at the edge of the table, her thighs wrapped around a man's hips, pumping her pussy rhythmically on the man's cock! Amy's was the picture of sexual ecstasy!

Horse's hands on Julie's nude body moved to her firm, D-cup breasts. The naturally perky tits seemed big on a woman of Julie's build. Her tummy was flat as could be and there was no sag at all in her young womanly flesh. Horse found the nipples and began to tug on them and roll them in his fingers.

The aphrodisiac had not worn off Julie and she could not understand why she was so sexually hot! The rubbery tips of her breasts sent electric jolts of sexually charged energy pulsating through her firm, young body that ended at her pussy! She had never felt so out of control! "Slow it down," she thought to herself, "slow it down."

Then a moan escaped her perfect lips!

"Ohhhh," she cried and closed her eyes in humiliation. She hated herself for revealing her sluttiness so openly. "I'm such a whore," she thought.

Horse looked at the men standing around and smiled. "She's a hot piece of ass, boys!"

"That bitch is made for fucking," one of the men said.

"Damn right," said another, "we're gonna wear that pussy out!"

Julie's brain swirled and she tried to regain her bearings.

"Horse," she cooed, "let's go to your room so we can be together all night."

"Maybe in a minute, baby," he replied, catching on to what she wanted to do. "Maybe in a minute. First, let me sit down."

With that, Horse moved around Julie and sat on the leather chair. His huge dick stuck straight out from his pelvis. He pulled Julie nearer and as she turned, she revealed her tanned legs and buttocks to the men. She heard low whistles and murmuring from the men standing behind her.

As she reached Horse, he turned her around so that she faced the men in the room.

"Sit on my cock, baby," he said.

"Don't you want to do this in your room, baby," she asked in a sexy voice.

But Horse didn't even answer. His hands reached the swell of her hips and began to push her young ass down onto the thick head of his cock.

Julie was humiliated. Her large tits swayed gently as she faced the men with her muscular, tanned legs straddling Horse's. Now she felt herself being forced into a squatting position and the head of his large penis pushing upward toward her wet cunt.

"That huge prick ain't gonna fit in her, Horse," one of the men said laughingly.

"Put it inside you, baby," Horse said.

Julie reached between her legs and gripped the stiff man-meat with her delicate hand. She directed the pulsating head to the tiny opening of her vagina. Immediately, Horse began to try to force her body down on the thick shaft.

The men could see that Julie was struggling with taking the thick rod between her gorgeous legs. Julie's hand still held Horse's cock, but her other went to the man's leg. The men who were watching saw that she placed her palm on the man's leg to slow the entry of the massive penis into her pussy.

Julie tried to avert her eyes from the leering view of these men. It was no use. She looked at them through a foggy brain but could clearly see the prominent bulges within their pants! She despaired about what would happen next.

As she felt Horse's cock spread her pussy and slowly enter her vagina, she nearly died of shame. As each inch disappeared within the former college cheerleader's cunt, the men laughed and hooted.

"Aaaah! Aaaah! Ohhh!" she cried out delicately. His cock was too thick for the young lawyer.

She winced with discomfort as Horse pushed his man-meat into her. He reached around her and playfully pinched her stiff nipples. Julie could not see him, of course, but he winked playfully at the men on the other side of the gorgeous woman. He was going to give them a show at the young professional's expense. This model of the conservative corporate world was going to have to lose her inhibitions tonight, he thought.

Her hands instinctively covered his as he fondled the soft flesh of her titties in his palms. She bit her lower lip as he pushed deeper into her pussy.

Julie's pussy bathed Horse's cock in her vaginal juices and he quickly established a tawdry rhythm as he tried to get his entire cock into the tiny pussy! The men watched in fascination as the blonde former cheerleader was slowly impaled on the huge tool. She seemed to be filled completely even though his cock was only half way into her pussy!

The beautiful blonde's eyelids fluttered and her mouth was agape as she was filled with his long, thick prick. The men thought she might pass out, but she gradually took the entire dong into her pussy without losing consciousness. It was clearly only done very slowly and with a maximum of pressure applied by Horse by pushing the lovely blonde down on his cock.

"Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh," she moaned as her round butt hit the base of Horse's shaft.

Horse watched the tiny starfish that constituted Julie's asshole as he fucked her from behind. Playfully he placed the tip of his finger at the little sphincter and put some pressure on it. It did not yield to the push. He knew that she had not been taken there often. His hand moved away when she reached back to grip his wrist in an effort to keep him from invading her in two holes.

He smiled meanly. He'd make a mental note to break the young blonde in this way, too.

As the young woman slowly rode his pole, Horse began to feel mean.

"Your pussy is sopping wet, girl!" he said. "You like it, don't you?"

"Ohhhh!" was Julie's only audible reply.

He now had hold of Julie's hips and was guiding her up and down on his stiff prick. She slowly rose and fell erotically on his dick. She had pulled her hands away from her breasts to slow his rhythm by placing her hands on the tops of his thighs. This left her entire torso, from her pussy to her large orbs, exposed to the men, and they watched as her tits jiggled erotically with each pump of his cock.

Horse didn't want to cum so early in the evening. Despite his weighty balls being full of hot jism, he wanted to wait.

"Hell, why should I shoot my wad in this tight cunt right off the bat?" he wondered to himself. "The little whore would like nothing better than to get the biggest cock off early. Fuck her!"

Suddenly, he held Julie's hips just as her pussy was down against his pelvis. Julie was caught by surprise and moaned aloud.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried as she was held down on his huge, thick tool.

The cock was at its most invasive point, up through her body, and it seemed all the way to her chest! She squirmed uncomfortably for a few moments as she sat with her pussy entirely filled with his cock!

"Thwack!" He slapped the curvaceous ass with a quick open handed spank.

"Owww!" Julie cried.

"Sit still," he ordered.

"It ... it hurts!" she moaned.

"Fuck! You know you like it!" he said.

"Guys," he said, "I need a little help. Can someone fuck this blonde cheerleader for me?"

The men cheered!

Julie had no idea what he meant!

Horse put his hands under her shapely butt, lifted Julie slightly, and pushed her hard off of his cock towards the men!

She stumbled towards the men, her titties bouncing and her blonde tresses disheveled, arms outstretched as she tried to regain her balance!

The men caught the naked woman and she began to try to pull away from them. But there were too many of them -- grabbing her tits and legs and ass -- and she felt herself being lifted off of her feet by the lust crazed men. She continued to struggle but it was no use!

"Nooooo! Horse! Not this, pleeeeese!" she said knowing that she was being offered to whoever would fuck her. "Nooooo!"

But it was no use. As she kicked her shapely legs and tried to thrash her arms, there were so many men that she was easily controlled. Being held up off the floor as she was, she had no leverage and the men simply allowed her to flex her lovely muscles and attempt to escape, but it was no use! Still her lovely legs tried to kick free.

The men holding her felt her soft skin and gazed lustfully at her tanned body. The neatly trimmed patch of hair leading to her vagina seemed to show that the woman was a true blonde! The sexy, light-colored down shone nicely in contrast with her tan and it led to the little pink slit that would soon be filled with stiff man-meat!

Her ears were filled with the sound of the men laughing as they playfully, but firmly, held onto her body. She heard Horse.

"Baby, remember you wanted my help! Now, how are you gonna get it if you don't help me?"

Julie looked for any sign of sympathy in his hardened face. Despite the heat of the night and the open windows, he could see her shivering slightly from fear. She was in need of a boost, Horse thought.

"Fernando," he called. "Bring me a drink for this beautiful woman."

Instantaneously, there was a tall glass of aphrodisiac-spiked liquor in Horse's hand.

"Hold her steady, boys, while she drinks this."

He lifted the glass to her rosy lips. "Drink this - it will make you feel better."

In the back of her mind, the young lawyer knew that she would be better off not fighting Horse and submitting to the inevitable.

Julie did as he said and gulped hungrily at the cool, but slightly bitter, drink. She quickly felt the warmth of the drink and the drug. The warmth spread through her chest to her rubbery nipples and down to her moist, tight pussy. "What is wrong with me?" she wondered still not imagining that an aphrodisiac of that strength could have been in the drink. She believed that she was simply a shameless slut!

"Next to me, I think the biggest winner at the table was Charlie," Horse announced. He was still next to Julie's face as she was being held completely off the floor.

"You're gonna get what you want," Horse said to her, "so give them what they want. Comprende?"

Julie looked into his face. She knew that she was in his control and remembered that she did want his help. She nodded in a humiliating submission in front of all the men.

Without waiting any longer, Horse called to Charlie. "Charlie, come fuck this hot filly!"

Feeling completely helpless, Julie looked at the men holding her legs, two on each leg, and then at the man who was apparently Charlie, literally standing at her pedicured, dainty feet.

He was a tall, skinny man with disheveled, graying hair and steel-rimmed glasses. His grin was huge and he was dropping his trousers as she watched. He stepped out of the pants. He looked foolish in his short shirt, shoes and socks and white briefs. Julie knew that he had probably never been with a woman as beautiful as her.

"Put me down! Put me down!" she demanded, knowing how ridiculous she must appear, nude and being held by so many men!

Julie began to kick her legs again, but the men held her tightly. The blonde lawyer began to tire from her exertion. As the aphrodisiac continued to flow through her nubile body, Julie only knew that the fire in her belly and vagina was becoming unbearable. She wanted the man's stiff cock in her pussy! She wanted to be used and fucked. "What is wrong with me," she wondered. Every moral fiber in her mind fought a losing battle with her body! "It's no use," she thought. "I'm a slut and deserve whatever happens to me."

As Charlie got his underwear off, the men opened her legs and thighs, revealing the thin pink slit of Julie's pussy. Julie knew that he would fuck her shamelessly.

The man entered the small space between her spread legs. His pale skin contrasted with the dark polo shirt that extended to his waist and his dark shoes and socks. His cock was angled upward and completely stiff, extending from a thatch of grizzled, gray pubic hair.

"Do you want it in your pussy or your butt?" he asked, making it clear that it was really his choice.

Julie was shocked into awareness of just how little control she had over what was about to happen. "My pussy or my butt?" she asked herself? Chills of revulsion and fear raced down her neck and shoulders. She looked at the reddish prick at full attention jutting from his skinny torso as he stood between her tanned legs. Before she could answer he spoke again.

"Well?" he asked the shocked young lawyer. "I'll choose if you don't!"

Julie looked at his smirking face. How arrogant he was!

"My pussy," she answered softly, abjectly humiliated!

"I didn't hear you, girlfriend," he said with a laugh, although all the men had heard her submissive reply.

"My pussy," Julie said a little louder.

"Fair enough," he said. "The young lady wants a cock in her pussy! It'd be discourteous not to fuck her! And, I'm not a discourteous man."

He moved between her sensuously open legs and gripped her well-formed thighs tightly and then moved even closer to the juncture of her legs. His hands shifted to her buttocks as the men held her in the air. Her pussy was poised just over his erect penis.

Charlie stared at the well-trimmed pussy and the blonde downy hair that shone with a light sheen on her tanned skin. His stiff penis pulsated involuntarily as he gazed at the delectable cunt he was about to enter. She felt his cock head press at the opening to her vagina and begin to pierce her cuntal lips and then with a single thrust, he was completely within her smooth, wet passage.

"Oh!" she whimpered in helpless defeat. The aphrodisiac continued to pump sexual craving into her young, nubile body.

Having gotten a firm grip on the naked lawyer's ass, and with his cock deeply embedded in her hot vagina, Charlie began to pump her pussy for all it was worth. Julie felt the length of his cock pushing in and withdrawing from her young body.

"I need it!" she thought to herself. "I need to be fucked good by some cock!" The fucking by Horse had left her close to orgasm and now she felt it coming on again!

Now the men holding her began to take advantage of being so close. Their hands were tugging on her nipples and stroking her soft, inner thighs as Charlie nailed her. As dreadful as she was being treated, Julie's body began to betray her in the most shameful way. She was very, very hot!

One of the men holding her leaned down and kissed her mouth. She opened her lips, gasping for air, and he swirled his tongue in her mouth. Her hips pumped on Charlie's stiff tool. When the man kissing her pulled away, another man took his place and kissed her intensely! She kissed him back mindlessly!

Julie wiggled her hips to get the full feeling of the cock being inside her. She squeezed her cunt tightly around the man's stiff dick and felt as if she could feel every vein, every ridge of his rock-hard cock deep within her silky smooth love hole! The young lawyer began to feel the orgasm welling up within her.

"Ohhhhhh," she cried.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers