Julie's New Job Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,511 Followers

Joan told me that after the last man had finished, everyone stood around me while they brought my sister up and had her straddle my face and get off with my jaw and nose, since I was passed out. Then Joan had Mary push her hand up my pussy and fist fuck me until I evidently had one huge last orgasm! All of this night had been caught on film! The only faces shown were Mary's and of course mine!

The next day Mary and I were given an hour together to talk. She explained how Joan had coerced her into being a slut whore, just like I was, then eventually, when the men grew tired of her they started having her do animals and other sick perverted things! She told me that it was only a matter of time and they would be doing the same thing with me. I asked her about her husband and she told me he had dumped her in a second when shown the damning tapes made of her with the same two guy's that had started me down this wicked path! I knew that Joan was very capable of doing that to me! I asked Mary when she was going to be free of her. She said that last night was her last night. Joan had set her free, with a rather large sum of money that morning! She was going to go away to another state and start over. She told me that she would contact me somehow without Joan knowing, and try to help me out of this mess!

She said that I would need her help when Jon dumped me like her husband had dumped her, and that she would be there for me if she could! I knew that you would probably dump me at that point! How could you want a whore for a wife? A slut who had fucked an entire army of men! "So I understand why you are leaving me Jon, and all I am asking for is the stuff I brought into our marriage!

Jon looked at me with a very haunted far away look. "Do you want me to leave Julie?" He was looking strange now. I wasn't sure what he was thinking now at all! "Jon, I still love you, and I want this to be over with and us to be together forever!"

"I know though that the possibility of that is not likely."

"After you leave me Joan will do whatever she wants with me then dump me like trash in the street!"

Jon took me in his arms and hugged me tightly! "I'll not be leaving you Julie, and we will get through this somehow!"

"I couldn't possibly leave you now, since I still love you the same as before!"

"I'll come up with something, someway, somehow!"

I was feeling guilty now, so I knew that I had to tell Jon the clincher! "Jon, you don't understand!"

"I...I...well, I LIKE having sex with all of these men!"

"I have started to look forward to fucking and sucking all of the big hard cocks that I can get!"

"I love you Jon, but I want, no, NEED to have strange cock now!"

"It feels so deliciously wanton and sexy!"

"I realize that you won't accept this so just let me go!"

Jon looked at me then stood up and walked away! Mary had been right! He was dumping me like yesterday's trash! He went into our bedroom and shut the door. I waited for about an hour. He finally came out and sat down in front of me again. "Julie, I think that you have been brain-washed somehow."

"I must find out positively before I can ever risk losing you!"

"We are going to get away from Joan and her cronies, and together we will work this out!"

"I think that if we get you into a safe place and just talk and work this through, you will come back to me!"

"I have to try Julie, and you owe me that at least!"

curious2c
curious2c
2,511 Followers
12