Julie's New Job Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

We drove to our safe house. Al had picked it out, and it was the last place they would ever look for us! When we got there, Al broke in and woke up my 'friend' Joe! He was tied up and still wondering what was going on when I came into the room!

"Jon!" "You got away!" "Oh shit!" "Don't hurt me Jon!" "I was forced to rat you guys out!" "Joan knew that you would come to me and she made me turn dime on you!"

I was not feeling very nice and at his words, I lost it! I hit him in the mouth with the butt of my shotgun! "Shut the fuck up dickhead!" "You are going to pay for being our Judas, prick!" "You had my wife, and because of you so did a lot of other men!" "I should just blow your head off right now, but the noise might wake up the neighbors!" "Just shut the fuck up and be still, maggot!"

I wanted to kill the bastard! I was so pissed at him for his betrayal! Al looked at me, then back at him. He had a smile on his face that didn't look very friendly!

"Hey Jon, I don't think that the neighbors would hear anything!" "This house is one of those five-star energy rated homes I read about!" "Thick insulation, triple glass windows, special siding, hell, I think an 'A' bomb would go unnoticed in here!" He was enjoying himself, and I think that he had no feelings for taking a life! That was the one thing that had always made me nervous around him! I knew that he had been in some very rough situations, and he had gotten through them. He never would tell anyone how, but some of stories left you knowing that something real bad had happened to his opposition!

Joe was crying and very, very afraid! Well he should have been. I was about ready to go ahead and cap his ass, and Al had me just about talked into it! Then Julie came into the room.

"Jon, DON'T!" "You can't kill him!" "Jon, please, if you have any feeling for me at all, don't kill him!" I was torn, on the one hand I wanted to kill the S.O.B., on the other, I knew that if I did it would open up a whole different can of worms! I finally backed off and just gagged him. I didn't want to hear his bullshit at all. Al seemed a little bit disappointed in me, but I think he knew that I wouldn't have killed him! Al, on the other hand, well, suffice it to say that Joe was extremely lucky that I hadn't let Al deal with him!

Al went out to the van and got his 'kit'. Later, I sat down with Julie and we talked about what we were going to do with Mary. Julie wanted to just let her go! I on the other hand knew better than that! Al stepped into the conversation at this point.


"Let me have her Jon!" "I'll take care of her!"

I looked at Al, not realizing what he meant.

"Al, I don't want her hurt or killed, after all she is my wife's sister!"

Al gave me a look of long suffering! He was upset with me, evidently believing he was willing to kill her!

"Jon, I won't hurt her, I just want her, for a while, and afterwards, if she wants, I will let her go!" "I'll make sure that she is busy for at least a month, then, well what every happens, happens!"

Mary was looking at Al with fear in her eyes! Julie was watching me! Al was just calmly looking around the room, first at Mary, then Julie finally at me! I knew that if I left Mary with him that he would probably have quite a bit of fun with her, sexually, that is! I didn't know what to do, when Mary spoke!

"Uh, Jon, uh, I don't know what you had planned for me, but All told me what happened to Roger and his friends!" "I don't want to hurt anyone, and I am sorry for getting you involved in the business Julie!" "Maybe, well, Al doesn't look so bad, and I don't think that he would hurt me, so, well, I'll go with him!" "I'll be very good and, well, I guess in a month, if I haven't been 'good' Al will talk to you before doing anything drastic!"

I could see in Julie's eyes that she didn't like this plan, but I could see no other way of securing this situation!

"Al, you take care of Mary, in a month, if you need to, get a hold of me and we will make new plans then!" Julie was disagreeing and shaking her head!

"You can't let him take her Jon!" "He won't be nice to her, and I am afraid that he will harm her!"

AL looked very offended!

"I won't hurt her Julie!" "I know that I am rough looking and I have done some very bad things in the past, but my word is always rock-solid!" "I give my word that Mary will not be hurt, if she complies with my wishes, and in one month we will meet again, and you will be able to ask Mary how she feels!" "My word that is all I can give you Julie, Jon, my word!"

I was willing to accept his word, since I knew that he would die before going against his word to a friend. I just hoped that I was that friend! After some long hard thought, Julie finally agreed, though she had reservations. Now what to do with Joan! That my friends, is a whole different story!

Please let me know how I am doing! I have heard many different things so far, bad to good, mostly good! What started out as a short story has evolved into almost a novel! Not my original intent, however, it has been fun writing it so far! I have at least one more chapter planned, and after that, well, maybe I can keep it down to short stories!;)

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers