Julie's New Job Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

There was something in the air it seemed like that night! As Jon and Julie made love, searching for their wholeness, that place where they once had been, that loving and nurturing place where all was right with the world, miles away Mary and Al professed their love for each other! As the night deepened and progressed four very hardened and worldly (now anyway for two of them) found love waking in them that had been hidden!

Jon was still giving Julie his all out best lovemaking skills, when she went to orgasm! She held his head and let her legs drop down. He moved up and kissed her lightly then, with a hunger that she hadn't felt from him for such a long time, he went almost wild! His tongue was moving and exploring! Searching for something, and Julie was desperately trying to suck it into her body, as if to suck all of Jon into herself!

Soon they were caressing and holding each other, just looking into each other's eyes! Jon began to insert his large cock into Julie's very hot, very wet, pussy. She closed her eyes for a moment and when they opened he saw a spark of something there that he hadn't seen in a long time! He realized then, that as far as Julie was concerned, her search for the 'rightness' in the universe was over! He recognized the loving and giving wife he had lost what seemed so long ago! Her eyes gave away her true love for him and they were clearly showing her love for him! He felt as if a largest burden had been lifted from his shoulders! His Julie had come back to him! He had redeemed himself and She had evidently redeemed herself at the same time!

Tears ran down his cheeks, even though they were in the act of making love, and his cock remained hard! He was crying in happiness, and Julie sensed his relief! Her eyes welled up with tears and soon they were both crying and yes, still fucking! She held him close as he stroked in and out of her, licking away the salty tears on his cheeks! He wiped away her tears with his hands, and then she rolled them over, so that she was astride him!

"Jon, I love you so much! I want to do something for you, and I need you to understand that, while you weren't the first man to take me here, I want you to know that you are the first and only man I WANT!

She pulled off of his cock, and moving up just a bit, brought the head of his shaft to her ass! She slowly let herself slide down until he was fully in her ass! He moaned, as the warmth and tightness of her bottom surrounded his hardness! He knew what she meant and he also knew that he had never lost his wife, she had just been in a protective 'trance' trying to keep him and yes, herself alive! He at that point truly forgave everything, and when she looked into his eyes, as they fucked, she saw his love finally unconditionally come out, and 'take' her back into his life!

Someday, if you happen to pass through the town they now reside in, you might see two sisters, walking from the store, or at the gas station. They will look to the casual observer to be two very good-looking but down to earth women. The observer will see the babies in their carriages, and the two moms loving and caringly walking, laughing and talking! They look for all practical purposes like any other young mothers, enjoying life and going home to their husbands! Remember, that in life, what one sees and thinks may not be the whole story. Remember also that sometimes what you see isn't showing everything that has happened to someone! Things tend to go full circle and when the circle is broken, bad things can and do happen, but, the circle can be repaired, you can go on!

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12