Julie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

"You see Jon, Julie is mine and I am going to give you a chance and a choice. Stay with Julie, Julie THE SLUT! Julie THE WHORE!, and have some fun eventually, or after tonight, go your own way!"

"But make no mistake about it Julie stays with ME!"

"Julie is mine for at least the next year, maybe more depending on how she looks and acts when this year is up!"

"You know she still loves you enough that some of the men in LA were for offing you. When she heard them talking about it she went nuts, threatened to kill herself before doing anything else. She saved your life Jon!"

"The only reason your still around is because they knew she would eventually do what she threatened to do and they really wanted her more than I thought they would." I was crushed, humiliated, angry, confused, so many emotions! If only I hadn't talked Julie into taking this job! If only I had insisted that she not go to LA! OH God! Why? Why? Joan had stopped the movie; it really hadn't shown anything at this point. I dreaded at what I was going to be seeing on that screen!

"Julie! What is taking you so long? Get your sorry ass out here now!" Joan was getting impatient to get the ball rolling now. She had wanted to get to this point for a while. She had found Jon very attractive, even if he only had a seven-inch cock. If things worked out like she expected they would, that smaller cock would be a thing of the past. She knew of some real good doctors in LA that would be fixing that problem and then Julie would really have to work her little tight ass off to keep him then!


Julie came out into the living room and stood right in front of Joan. She looked around at the six big blacks, then back to her husband. She had a tear running down her face. She said, "I'm so sorry Jon! I have to do this, I do love you, only you Jon!"

One of the thugs turned on the stereo, music with a driving beat, sounded like ZZ top. Julie started undulating around in front of me, undoing buttons on her blouse. One that I had never seen before. It was very sexy looking and very light. You could almost see through it! Julie soon had that off. Underneath she had on a tiny strip of cloth, a tube top barely covering her nipples, showing everything else top and bottom! Her tits looked different somehow, and I wasn't sure why. Julie then started to slowly pull the tube top up. Up over her breasts, crossing her arms she snapped it over her head and really started to move around! The men in the room around her started to say rude and gross things to her. I couldn't believe that this was my chaste Julie dancing and starting to look, well, look like she loved what she was doing.

She had a far-away look in her eyes; with that misting over that I thought only I would ever see! That look of lust and longing! Julie was getting into this strip tease! Then I realized her nipples were pierced! Two gold hoops one through each nipple with what looked like little tags! Julie danced close to me and offered me a chance to lick her tits! I could see initials on each tag! RMS on her left nipple tag and JNG on her right tag! Julie waited for a minute and saw that I wasn't going to lick or kiss them, so with a little sigh she started over to the first man to my right!

He reached out and grabbed her by one of her nipple rings and started to pull her into his lap. Julie didn't resist as he mouthed her other nipple while twisting and pinching her other nipple! Then she broke away from him and went to the next man who fondled her ass and sucked a nipple into his mouth, hoop and all! Eventually Julie got to each man in the circle and ended up in front of Joan and me. Joan asked me, "Don't you want a taste Jon boy? "She really would like you to suck her nipples and twist them!"

"Make her feel a little pain for being so slutty!"

"Come on Jon, you want to punish her don't you?" I started to shake! "No!"

"I can't blame her for whatever you have done to make her do this!" I said,"YOU are the ones that need to be punished!" Joan signaled to the six big men to remain seated. "Jon you do sound strong right now, that is so-o-o-o sexy!"

"Julie had gone back to the center of the room still dancing, not even paying attention to me, it was like she was in her own world. Joan pointed to her and said,"Jon, she is sex, sex for anyone who wants her! Sex for YOU Jon!"

"Don't you want YOUR OWN WIFE Jon?"

"Don't you want to ravish her?"

"Jon you know you want to jump her bones, fuck her hard, take her back for your own again!"

"Don't you Jon?"

Joan was pushing all of my buttons as I sat there. I was so turned on, but my feeling of wanting Julie and taking her back for my own were also mixed up with the situation and the realization that I was powerless and humiliated, and yes, afraid, afraid that Julie no longer wanted or needed me! Julie had started on her skirt, which was a mini skirt. What a skirt, so short that as she danced around sensuously I could see something glittering in her crotch! And that she was bald! Clean-shaven! When Julie got the skirt off she took three steps toward me and bent over! She rubbed her tits in my face and whispered,"I'm doing this only for you Jon!" As she moved back just a little I could see Joan.

Joan looked at me and said,"RMS, Jon that stands for Roger, Mark, and Sam!"

"JNG stands for JJ, Norm, and Greg!"

"Her tits and pussy and asshole, and mouth all belong to them, while she is in LA, that is!"

"They use her as they see fit, as a gift to business clients, to employees of the week, or even the day!"

"As their own hole to fuck anyway they see fit!"

"The group has used her well Jon, very well!"

"Julie is capable of a great many things, and a great many things being done to her!"

"You will be amazed at her capabilities now Jon!"

"Anything goes for Julie, Anything!"

Julie was getting into her dance now, moving sexily and dancing just for me, as far as I could tell. At one point she stopped right in front of me and grabbed her pussy lips and spread them wide! I saw another gold hoop in her clit and a tag on that as well, that said J+F! Joan looked at me and laughed. "Joan and friends Jon, Joan and friends!"

I was uncomfortable being tied up like I was and Julie's dance was turning me on like nothing ever had before! I was embarrassed and humiliated because Joan and Julie and the six men around me could see my erection! I wanted nothing more than to grab Julie and run away where these monsters could not find us! And I was helpless to do anything! Pretty soon Julie got a nod from Joan and she reached out to me and unzipped my pants. Pulling out my rock hard cock! I almost came when Julie touched it! Joan leaned over in between us and gave my cock a long slow lick, from bottom to top, and then back down! "Julie," she then said, "You need to start your movie, then set down next to your hubby!" Julie cringed, and then did just that.

When she sat next to me she leaned up next to me and was hugging me tightly. Please, please forgive me Jon! I couldn't speak very well but I finally got "I love you Julie, always!"Out. Choking as I said it. I was thirsty, hot, and horny, even in present circumstances. Joan told one of the men sitting there to get me something to drink. Then she told two others to untie my arms and wrists, but to put a loop around my neck back to the pillar by the staircase. Joan told, me,"You try anything, you will regret it very much Jon, and it won't change your wife's circumstances other than you will never see her again!"

"I can make her disappear so well that you could look for your lifetime, and the cops could look and never even come close."

"Just be a good boy and everything will be all right!"

I nodded my acceptance of the situation and took a breath as the ropes went slack. I didn't move and when they were about to put the rope around my neck Joan said,"Why don't we just leave him free, I don't think he will be a problem for us now that he knows the situation!" I took my wife into my arms and held her tightly!

Julie's movie was starting. She was in a room, it looked like a meeting. She was dressed in a micro-mini skirt that looked like it had been glued onto her body! Her top was one of those half tee shirts and it also was tight on her! Even in the privacy of our own bedroom Julie would not have worn what she had on! Now here she was dressed like this in front of about eight men! Then Joan walked in, center stage so to speak.

Julie got up from where she was sitting and went over to Joan and was talking to her quietly. Joan said something and Julie shook her head violently NO! Joan said something else and Julie put her hands to her face and her shoulders shook. She was crying! Joan said something else, sharply, and Julie wiped her face off and looked at the men seated around her. Joan started some music and Julie shakily started to dance and the men catcalled her. "Hey baby!"

"Show us what you got slut!"

"Lets see those big tits!"

"Hey slut lets get it on!"

Julie was starting to take off her top and closed her eyes. She started to move much more smoothly and sexily. Julie whispered in my ear,"I dreamed I was doing it for you Jon!"

"Oh God! I love you so much!"

"Please don't hate me now, not now after all I've been through!" I was looking at her body. I couldn't believe it! I was getting so horny! I wanted to take her right there in front of everyone! Joan slipped next to me and grabbed my cock! "You are mine first honey!"

"Then Julie can have you if she's able!"

Back on screen Julie was down to thong panties. She had unzipped her mini-skirt and whipped it out in the room! She then stepped up to a big black guy and he pulled her thong off by just ripping it away! I noticed that her nipples were not pierced yet, and they were standing way out. Julie got naked and danced up to each man in turn. Eight men, six of them black, (not the ones here tonight), and two big white men. They all fondled and touched Julie, MY WIFE!

Then one man grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap! Her back to him facing outwards. He grabbed her legs at the knees and started to pull them up and out, exposing her pussy! He had her splayed wide open, almost to the point of breaking her in two! Then the cameraman shot in close! He must have been almost to shove the camera into her pussy! I saw that both her pussy and ass were wide open, almost two inches! She was so wet it was dripping down onto this guy's lap as he held her! Joan leaned back and said," Julie had already been through a little opener earlier for a client and his friend when this was shot. "

"You should remember this, because she was on the phone with you the first time, day three, and she had just been with my main man and was going on with these two then down to the main attraction!"

"You should be proud of her Jon, she did very well once she got going!"

"Matter of fact, there was no stopping her about ten minutes into the strip for the group!" Julie had dropped her arms from me and was starting to play with herself! I couldn't believe that she would do that considering what she had just told me! Joan chuckled and said,"She wants to fuck all the time now Jon, I opened up her mind and body and she is unstoppable!"

"Hard to believe that this is little Julie, that you last saw six weeks ago isn't it Jon?"

"She is even hornier than the last girl we had in her position. She is a sexual dynamo!"

"I only wish I could keep up with her, but I do have a business to tend to, so I could not allow myself to experience her level of.... being...I wouldn't be able to function in normal polite society!"

On the TV screen Julie had moved around and sat in each man's lap and had been fondled by all. Her clothes all gone! Now one of the men unzipped his pants and pulled out a HUGE cock. Big long and BLACK! He motioned to Julie to come towards him! Julie looked over at Joan and Joan smiled and nodded towards the man and said,"Go on Julie, you know you want to!" Julie slipped over to him and he told her something in a low voice. Julie shook her head."No I can't!"

"My husband!"

"I don't want to work here anymore!" The man grabbed her arm and pulled her down to her knees. "Come on bitch!"

"Get on it now!" Julie's hand came up and grasped his monster cock at the base. Her hand didn't even fit around it! He put his hands in her hair and on the back of her head and pulled her face to his crotch! "Get with it!"

"Slut, you better perform real good for us, or you may never see home and hubby again!"

Julie shuddered violently and mumbled something and reached her other hand up and put it on his cock. She started to lick his cock her tongue started at the base and moved so lightly up the throbbing member to the head, then back down, tantalizingly slowly! On her sixth or seventh trip up his cock her lips parted wide, and her mouth enclosed the head of his cock and started down. With his hands on the back of her head he started to pull her down. She started gagging about three-quarters of the way down! Already she had taken more into her mouth and throat than she ever had with me! He relented a bit and she came up gasping for air. Then they started down again. This time he shoved her down so fast that she didn't have a chance of stopping and her lips went to the base of this monster cock. Julie was fighting to get away, but he held her there until she almost passed out! Then he brought her head up and let her breath a couple of deep breathes, she shuddered a bit then he did it again!

Julie was powerless to stop him. He did this several more time, each time she struggled less. Pretty soon she was taking his whole cock all the way with no "help" from him! She moaned around his cock and really started to bob her head. All the way down, all the way up, almost off of his cock, then right back down! She looked like she was really enjoying this lewd act now! His 12-inch cock started to jerk and he was shaking. He yelled,"Here it comes bitch!"

"Swallow it all and I will give you a real treat later!" Julie pushed her head DOWN on his cock almost to the base!

I couldn't believe he was cumming in MY WIFES THROAT! Julie kept her head down until his shaking subsided, swallowing ALL of his cum, and did not spill very much at all! He smiled and shoved her off to the next guy! This guy, who was about the biggest black man I had ever seen felt her up and told her something. She hesitantly reached out and unbuttoned, then unzipped his pants. She fought to release his cock for a minute. Then I saw why. I thought that the first guy had been huge, THIS guy was enormous! It had to be at least 14 INCH'S long and bigger around than a beer can! Julie started right off licking and sucking on it and pretty soon, after a few gags and much lip stretching had him most of the ways down her throat. Her lips were tightly enclosing his cock! He moaned and told her,"Your cocksucking mouth is the best I have ever had!"

"No one has ever been able to take it as far as you are right now!"

"Joan has done a real fine job of training you slut!"

Joan came up close to them and said,"She has only been working for me for a little over four weeks, and she has a ways to go yet!"

"I think she is a natural born fuck slut, and I intend to keep her busy for quite a while!" Joan then put her hand on Julie's head and forced her ALL of the way down on this monster cock! Julie struggled for a bit then moaned deep in her throat! Joan let go and Julie came up for air then started right back down. Pretty quickly she was taking all of this cock on every down stroke! While the movie was playing, some of the men in the room with us got up and started stripping off their clothes. Joan turned to me and said,"I think that we are going to take an intermission and give you a live performance of Julie's talent's."

"She will now show you in person, right here in front of you, how good she is with big, black, rock hard, COCK'S!" I felt Julie shudder and crowd in close to me. She was watching them strip and she was still fingering herself with her right hand! One of the men came over and grabbed her arms and pulled her up onto her feet. "Slut, get on your knees in front of me!" Julie got down on her knees as he sat down next to me. He looked at me and smiled (an evil smile!) and said,"You never had her throat you have you Jon?"

"Well let's see what you think now!"

He turned away and Julie slid in between his legs. This guy must have had ten or eleven inches of very fat cock sticking out from his crotch! She started licking his cock, just like she had done that guy in the movie, then all of the sudden she went down further and sucked and licked on his balls. "Yeah slut, show hubby dear what else you love to do!" He lifted his legs up and put them on her back. Spread them out and rolled his pelvis up. Julie started to tongue all around his balls then moved down! She licked the crack of his ass then spreading his ass cheeks plunged her tongue into his asshole! God! I had been numb already, but this act was so dirty, so filthy, I couldn't believe she could get any lower!

As I was watching she opened her eyes and looked directly at me. I noticed a tear start in the corner of her eye. She kept tonguing his ass and then moved back up to his cock. Right when she got her lips over the massive, fat, head of his cock, He grabbed her and just started to thrust her head up and down on his cock. I could see the head of his cock move down her throat, making a bulge as it went. She wasn't even choking! He was SKULL FUCKING her and she looked like she might even be loving it!

Joan was talking to me and it took a minute for me to collect my thoughts and turn to her to hear what she was saying. "You need to hold her head Jon, help her mouth-fuck him!" I was NOT going to help debase MY wife and told her that! "Unfortunate choice Jon, now she will now have to pay a price for your refusal to help her!" She opened up a black case that had been brought in by one of these men. I hadn't seen when or where it came from. From it she pulled out a dildo! Only it was a strange looking one. It had a cord, and what appeared to be a hose coming out of the base of it. Julie saw it from the corner of her eyes and pulled off of the guy she was sucking and pleaded with Joan to give me another chance to help. Joan wouldn't listen though. She got up and went around behind Julie. The man she had been sucking grabbed her head and pulled her back down on his cock. "Get with it bitch!"

"You know the drill, punishment first, then second chance's!"

Julie moaned around his cock. She was very distressed now, but after all that had happened I thought using a dildo on her was a very small thing. Not even to be a punishment. More like pleasure. Until I saw what it did, that is. Joan inserted it right up Julie's ass! A small bit of lube and shoved it right in. Julie groaned around the cock in her mouth. She knew what was coming, and didn't want it. Not here, not in front of her husband! Joan then plugged it in to a wall outlet and took a remote control unit and turned it on. It was vibrating and moving back and forward! Julie started to moan! Then Joan pushed another button and I could hear a pump or something running! Julie started to move around and tried to get free, but the man held her fast!

Joan said," Well Jon this is how this works, you need to do what I say, when I say to, with NO QUESTIONS!"

"If you don't, this is what happens. She pulled me up and around to see this device in my wife's ass. IT WAS GROWING! It got bigger around until Julie groaned and stopped moving completely. Joan stopped it when it reached about 3 inch's in diameter. "Now Jon, help your wife mouth fuck him NOW!" I hesitated and Joan started it up again. I quickly grabbed my wife's head and sobbed,"Please Stop!"

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers