Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about letting someone finger you...do you allow that?" he asked as I felt a hand slip between my legs. My body froze as I felt his fingers push firmly against the crotch of my panties.

"No" was again all I could manage...and that was more moaned than spoken. The crotch of my panties were so wet that his fingers slipped up and down my slit as though they weren't even there. My eyes were still closed and it was as though the music had stopped, everyone had left and it was only this stranger and I standing on a balcony. Him with his whole hand cupping my pussy and one finger pushing more than the others.....slipping up and down along my slit.

My induced silent moment was interrupted.... "I want you to reach back and see if your hubby was right....I want to know if I measure up to that plastic friend I heard him talking about."

I had been so fixated on my own body and what was being done to it that I had not even noticed the small baseball bat that he seemed to have wedged between us. My eyes popped open and the sounds of music and all the partying going on around me came flooding back into my world.

Every fiber of my conscience was saying no as my hand followed his instructions. Somehow even after having my tits mauled by this man and with his hand still cupping me and teasing my pussy...somehow I knew this was a line I was crossing. This wasn't something he was doing to me....it was something I was doing.

I reached behind me and slipped my hand in between our bodies. Before marrying Shane I had been with a guy for a short time who was very well endowed. In fact, I had thought he was too well endowed. The memory of that did nothing to prepare me for what I felt in my hand.

I felt it press into the palm of my hand through his shorts. "Oh my god..." I uttered. He chuckled with satisfaction as my hand slid up and down his length a few times outside his shorts.

This time it was his eyes that slammed shut when without further hesitation or instruction I reached into the top of his shorts, slipping my hand in until I could close it around his shaft. I watched his face until his eyes opened again while I slowly pumped his cock. He was grinning from ear to ear as I reached farther into his pants until my fingers closed around his balls. I fondled them softly feeling their full weight in my hands.

I felt him begin to open his pants. "No...we will get caught."

"Caught by who?" he asked as he unbuttoned his shorts and began to unzip them. "My friends aren't going to complain about the show and no one can see around them."

"Shane just went to get us a drink...he will be back any minute." I protested though my hand began to move more quickly up and down the length of his shaft now that there was less restriction on my movements with his pants undone.

He laughed and leaned so close into my ear that I could feel his words as much as I could hear them.... "Honey I hope you aren't very thirsty because your hubby never left to get those drinks...he has been standing ten feet away watching his little wifey act like a wanton slut for the past ten minutes."

I knew without looking that he wasn't just teasing me. I turned my head slowly to the left and my eyes locked immediately onto my husbands. I stared at him nervously....my hand stopped caressing the cock it was holding, but I couldn't make myself turn loose of it. It was as if I was in a trance as I stood there staring at Shane while my hand was closed around Johnny's huge cock.

Johnny chose that moment to finally pull aside the crotch of my panties and I felt his fingers push easily into my dripping wet cunt. I gasped at the intrusion and squinted my eyes without totally losing sight of my husband's face. His stare was intense and yet expressionless. I saw his eyes dart downward and knew that even if he couldn't see what my right hand was doing he could certainly see what Johnny's was doing.

My mind raced with unanswered questions. Obviously he could tell this stranger had his hand under my skirt, but could he tell that he wasn't just rubbing and getting a feel....could he read on my face the instant that his fingers had been shoved into my pussy? He had to notice that my right arm was around behind my back, but did he know that as he was watching me I had my hand inside this mans shorts closed around his bare cock? Most importantly could he see in my eyes how much I wanted to take that cock into my mouth....to suck it as far down my throat as possible while I looked up into this mans controlling glare....how desperately I wanted to feel it press against my opening and push its way into my tightness....feeling it stretch me like nothing ever had and finding depths of my pussy that until now were unexplored?

As though he were reading my mind he whispered again in my ear... "You know he can see what my hand is doing under your skirt right? Think he can tell you have my dick in your hand?"

"I don't know" I answered without indicating that I was concerned one way or the other and without taking my eyes off Shane.

"Let's clear it up for him, shall we? Take your hand out and bring it up to your face....spit into it and then put it back where it was" he ordered.

Several seconds passed and I didn't move. "Think about how hard his cock is just wondering what your hand is doing. Imagine it jerking like you know it will when he sees you put your hand, wet with your spit, into my pants."

Those were exactly the words I needed to overcome my hesitation. I released his cock and saw Shane's eyes following my arm as I brought my hand to my face. The look that came over his face as I spit into my hand and then returned it behind my back made we wonder if he had just cum in his pants.

I rubbed the spit in the palm of my hand over the head of Johnny's cock and then used the wetness to grip it firmly and slide my hand all the way to the base. The dryness before had limited my motion to mostly just pulling on it...the wetness now allowed me to fully relish its incredible length as my hand slid easily all the way up and down the shaft.

My heart was racing at an incredible pace when Johnny gestured to Shane that he should come closer. As Shane closed the steps between us I could not imagine what would happen next. His eyes were fixated on the tiny amount of space between my back and Johnny's body. I watched his face, knowing that he could see my tiny hand slipping back and forth on Johnny's huge cock.

Johnny's confident demeanor was apparently not reserved just for me. "You have one very hot little slut for a wife, you know?"

"Yes...I know" Shane muttered.

"She has a really nice set of tits and I don't think I have ever felt a bitch get this wet."

Shane just stood there...his eyes moving back and forth between looking at the obvious movement of Johnny's hand under my skirt and my hand jacking off his cock. I suppose I should have felt some humiliation at being callously referred to as a bitch and a slut, but was too lost in the moment to register it.

"So tell me....do you just not mind that I have my fingers buried in your little woman's cunt or do you actually like it?"

A lengthy pause was followed by his answer...."I like it"

Johnny chuckled at the answer and shoved what felt like a third or fourth finger into me causing me to wince and moan at the added intrusion.

"I have a suggestion. This is your little slut so I am going to let you guys make a decision. I am going to put her panties in her hand. If she wants to take this little party somewhere more private....she can hand them to you. If you want to watch her do more than just get worked up and played with then you can reach out and take them. If you take them well....that is like handing over the keys to your car. She may still belong to you, but she will be my little slut to drive around for a while."

For a brief moment it occurred to me to wonder how my panties were going to get into my hand. His fingers had slipped out of me and his second hand came around my waist. In a flash I could feel and hear the fabric of my panties being ripped off into his hands.

He slipped my torn panties into my hand. They felt like I had taken them straight out of the wash they were so wet. I squeezed them in my hand for a moment....then reached out and instead of waiting for him to choose whether to take them....I glared deep into my husbands eyes as I pushed them into the pocket of his shorts.

Johnny laughed out loud at the gesture. He knew that I had just eliminated the relevance of Shane's choice. I knew he would take them, but I didn't want him to get to choose. Still, my suspicion of which way he would have chosen was put to rest when I saw his hand go into his pocket and could see he was feeling of them....appraising their wetness and grinning.

Not another word was spoken as Johnny zipped his pants and took a long sip to finish whatever he had been drinking. When he finished he took my hand and began to lead me from the bar with Shane in tow.

We must have made quite a sight walking down the street to our hotel. I was holding Shane's hand and Johnny had turned loose of my other in favor of keeping his on my ass the entire time. Occasionally I would feel him lift the tiny ruffles of my skirt baring my ass to anyone watching as he squeezed my cheeks. The dichotomy of the situation could not have been more complete...my loving husband walking hand in hand with me as my new found stud treated me like his fuck doll in full display of everyone in sight.

Our room was on the 9th floor and the elevator ride made up in significance what it may have lacked in duration. This being our third night at the hotel and having checked in late the first night, this shift of hotel staff recognized us and nodded and smiled as we strolled past them toward the elevator. I could feel their knowing eyes on the three of us. Johnny cleared up any doubts in their minds by pulling me tight against him as soon as we entered the elevator and began kissing me deeply before the doors even began to close.

His grip tightened like a vise on my ass cheeks as his tongue explored my mouth. Despite having been mauled by him in front of Shane continuously over the last hour or so, there was a whole new level of eroticism as he kissed me for the first time. He had plundered my pussy with his fingers and man-handled my breasts and ass in open display, but here...in the privacy of this small space....he was kissing me passionately in front of my husband while my hand was still held by his.

It was my final surrender. I was going to fuck this man. I wanted it....badly....I wanted Shane to witness it and see me enjoy it.

Shane opened the door to our room and as we entered Johnny asked him if we had anything to drink. Our room was a suite with a separate bedroom and a full kitchen area in the living room. Shane answered that we had beer and water and went to the fridge to get the beer than Johnny asked for.

While he stopped at the fridge Johnny pulled me on into the bedroom. I stood at the foot of the bed and he stopped just a couple of feet from me. "Take off your top and your bra...."

My feet stood planted where they where as I reached up and lifted my top. I dropped it on the floor carelessly and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. I felt strange standing in front of this man being appraised like some piece of meat. I could see Shane over his shoulder standing in the doorway seemingly frozen in place holding two beers.

Johnny closed the space between us to just a few inches. His hands came up and cupped my tits. He shook them for a few seconds as though he was assessing their weight in his palms. "Goddamn those are nice titties..." With one hand he held my right breast and suddenly brought his other down slapping it. I winced at the sting of his slap, but resisted the urge to complain about it.

He leaned down and sucked each nipple into his mouth like he was done with the visual and physical inspection and now we were on to the taste test. My nipples hardened as he first gently sucked each into his mouth and then sucked harder and nibbled on them. I purred softly and watched Shane, who was watching this man suckle my breasts.

His lips released my nipple as I felt his hands on my hips urging me to turn around. When I was turned facing the bed with my back to him he pushed me forward. His strong hands gripped my waist lifting it, encouraging me to put my knees on the mattress. In this position I knew the ruffles of my skirt did nothing to hide my ass or my pussy. I knelt on all fours on the mattress while his hands roamed across my body. They would slip under me to feel the weight of my free hanging breasts and then slip softly up my legs and into my crotch. His fingers would trace the length of my slit without quite penetrating it.

He raised his hands several times landing sharp smacks across my bottom. "Shane you are one very lucky man. That is a fantastic ass. Does she let you fuck it?"

I noticed that Shane had moved to sit in a chair near the foot of the bed when he responded.... "a few times."

"Mmmmm...I bet that ass looks good with a cock going in and out of it. Turn around..."

I turned around still kneeling on all fours, but now facing my new lover and reached out with one hand and slid it inside his shorts. I smiled into his grinning face as I fondled his heavy balls.

"Take off my pants...."

His shorts fell to the floor as I unbuttoned them and then pulled down on his boxers until they fell also. It was the first time that I had gotten to actually see it. It was fucking HUGE! I mean....'oh my god' kinda huge! It was at least as long as my new plastic toy and probably an inch bigger around. Instinctively my hand reached out and started stroking it. Remembering his earlier instruction I spit directly onto it and rubbed it in.

I could see a drop of pre-cum form and wanted badly to taste it. I started moving my face toward it when I felt his hand under my chin raising my face to look up at him. "So you are a cock sucking little slut huh....is that what you want...you want to put my cock in your mouth and suck on it?"

"Yes"

"Yes what? I think if poor Shane there has to watch you suck another mans cock he should at least know how bad you want it....don't you?"

"Yes...I want to suck it....please....I want to taste it...I want to feel it pulse in my mouth as it slides down my throat....please."

"Ummmm...that's better....and what does that make you?"

My face still held in his hand, my eyes locked on his..... "your cock sucking slut...it makes me a cock sucking slut." The words fell freely from my mouth. Shane always encouraged me to talk dirty, but somehow it always felt like I was making an effort to do it. Now I didn't feel like a wife having great sex with my husband and trying to please him...I felt like a dirty slut begging for cock.

"Well, I am convinced, but I think you should ask your hubby what he thinks."

I smiled widely at him before turning to face Shane. "Can I please suck his cock baby....please...I can't help it....you wanted me to act like a slut for you and now I can't help it. Please let me taste him...."

Shane was rubbing his cock through his pants as he nodded.

I turned my gaze to Johnny as I lifted up his cock so I could lick its full length while staring at him. My free hand fondled his balls as my mouth gave them a tongue bath. My tongue reached the head of his dick and captured the drops of cum leaking from it....telling me he wanted it in my mouth as badly as I did.

My lips closed around the head and I let them slide as far onto his shaft as I could take it and simply held it there for a moment. My mouth was stretched so far by its girth that I could only take the first couple of inches. Slowly I started sliding it in and out of my mouth...occasionally stopping to lick around the head or down the shaft.

I took my hand and placed it on his ass pulling him towards me....forcing more and more of it into my mouth. I reached a rapid pace of sliding that monster into my mouth and then suddenly pulling his ass toward me....forcing it into my throat until I gagged. I would pull off after each such attempt to deep throat him and look up at him...my spit forming a string between my lips and his cock head.

He eventually placed a hand on each side of my head and quite literally fucked my face with his dick. I was aware of the sounds as he would fuck it quickly in and out of my mouth and then pull my head back...holding me still with my tongue stuck out as he would slap me with his cock. My spit had soaked his shaft until it was dripping off of his balls.

He looked over at Shane while he slapped his dick on my face...."Holy fuck....she wasn't kidding...your little woman is a natural cocksucker. Look at her...the little bitch is hungry for it."

Finally, he pulled my face from his cock and looked at me..... "mmm....so Julie, are you still wet my little slut?"

"Yesss...." I gasped.

"Turn around."

Obediently, I turned on the bed so once again my dripping wet pussy was presented to him. One of his hands pulled upwards on my hips while the other pushed down on my back....forcing my face and chest down into the mattress while raising my pussy to the level of his crotch. I felt the head of his cock press against my slit and then teasingly slip back and forth along it.

"You know the routine by now Julie....convince Shane and I that this is what you want."

"I want it....please give it to me."

"Want what slut....give you what?"

"I want your cock....I need it....I need to feel it stretch my tight little married cunt....please...please fuck me."

"What do you think Shane? You convinced?"

He sounded almost as breathless as me when he answered.... "yes....give it to her....fuck her."

Johnny spoke to Shane again.... "come here....if this is really the first dick she has had other than yours since you were married I think you ought to at least come over where you can see it."

Shane rose from his chair and came over beside me on the bed. He leaned over the bed and lowered his face to kiss me while his hand grabbed mine. I don't know what was more bizarre to me....that he was kissing me knowing my mouth had just been used by another mans cock or that he was kissing me while that same huge cock was poised to penetrate me.

As he broke the kiss and sat up...still holding my hand...Johnny pushed his hips forward forcing himself into me. If I had not been so wet it never would have worked. I had never felt so full. I had read stories describing how women were stretched by their large lovers, but could not have conceived fully what they meant. I remembered thinking earlier how it felt like there was a small bat behind me and now my little body was fully impaled on it.

"Ummmhhhh....shit.....man your little pussy is wet. I think that is the first time I have ever slid into a woman in one stroke without even needing any lube. Ohhh fuck that feels good."

I was moaning and grunting into the mattress as I heard Shane speak to me.... "how does it feel sweetie....does it feel good?"

"Ohhhh....god yes....ohhhh....fuck me....please...fuck me."

I am surprised that I didn't hurt Shane's hand squeezing it as Johnny began to slide in and out of me.

"I like hearing you beg for it you little slut...."

"Please don't stop!! Oh SHIT that feels fucking incredible....faster...harder....PLEASE....fuck me harder damnit!!!"

"That's it baby...let Shane hear you beg for that big cock in your tight little married cunt...."

One hand was pulling my hips harder into him while the other had gathered a handful of my hair and he was using it to yank me back and forth against his pounding. "Ohhh god I'm cumming.....ohhh fuck.....don't stop....OHHHH FUCKKK!!!!"

I literally screamed....I don't think I had ever totally lost control and truly screamed in orgasm. Concern for who it might disturb never even crossed my mind.