Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm eventually ceased racking my body Johnny pulled out of me and crawled up laying down on the bed. I moved over until I was kneeling between his legs and started licking and sucking my own juices from his cock.

He pulled me up over him and kissed me. "I fucked you....now I want to watch you fuck me."

I lowered my pussy onto his cock as he kissed me and felt his hands moving all over me. They would roam across my back and then find themselves kneading the cheeks of my ass as I rose and fell onto him repeatedly.

Throughout everything Shane had remained on the bed beside us and would occasionally hold my hand while I fucked my young lover. I didn't even notice he had gotten undressed until I felt him place my hand on his cock. I was stroking it slowly when I heard Johnny.... "suck your husband while you fuck me."

I turned the top half of my body and took my husbands cock in my mouth. I doubt the contrast was lost on anyone when I was able to swallow his entire cock into my mouth. He has always been just large enough that I couldn't ever take him quite all the way in....apparently my limits had been expanded.

If having my body ravaged by a young stud with a huge cock, while my husband watched, had in anyway failed to make me feel like a completely whorish slut...having his cock in my mouth while I slid my pussy up and down on that studs cock did it.

I replaced my mouth on his cock with my hand and looked at Johnny.... "I want his cock in my ass." I felt Shane's dick jerk in my hand when he heard what I said. I rarely let him have my ass, but it is such a turn on for him that even under normal circumstances the thrill for him is enough that he struggles not to cum so quickly that he doesn't get to really relish it. Under these circumstances I really hoped he would even last long enough to get it all the way in.

That Shane didn't immediately move to take advantage of my offer was telling that he caught the full implication....I hadn't offered my asshole to him...I had requested Johnny's permission to give it to him.

"Mmmm....you are full of surprises my little slut. He can have your little asshole if wants, but you will have to ask him if he even wants it."

In response to being granted my request I kissed him....my hips continued to move against his crotch....fucking him as I kissed him passionately. I broke the kiss and turned my face to Shane looking into his eyes with pure wanton lust.

"You want to fuck my ass honey? Would you please? I want to feel completely full of cock.....I want to feel you press into my tight little asshole while Johnny's cock is stretching my pussy."

We scooted back to the edge of the bed where Shane could stand and fulfill my request. Johnny grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them presenting my ass to him.

I looked at him over my shoulder.... "do you like that honey....you like seeing my cunt stretched full of cock and my lover spreading me open for you?"

He never said a word. I stopped moving my hips and felt his cock begin to press against my smallest opening. I slipped off into some other dimension as I felt him start to penetrate me. It was the most incredible thing I had ever felt. "Ohhh....god I feel so full....."

I moaned and grunted into Johnny's mouth....kissing him deeply while my husband shoved himself in and out of my ass. Johnny and I laid motionless....kissing deeply the whole time....with his cock still buried deeply inside me while Shane used my ass to pleasure himself.

Johnny teased me mercilessly throughout.... "Mmmm...you like having two cocks in you my little whore....such a good wife letting her hubby get a piece of your ass...."

Shane lasted longer than I thought he would before I finally felt him pull out and felt a splash of his cum land on my back. I looked, smiling over my shoulder at him as he came and he shot so far across my back that I giggled as I felt a stream of it splash against the side of my face. I could feel the rest of it running between my thighs mingling with all the other juices there.

As he stepped back away from the bed Johnny turned me over on my back and quickly re-entered me. With my ass still at the edge of the bed, he stood, and I raised my legs placing them on his shoulders. The look he gave me was quite clear....any pretense of this being about me was over....he intended to use my body to cum.

"Now that he had his don't you think it is my turn baby?"

"Yes....cum in me...please...."

His face was intense and almost angry looking as he started pummeling me at an incredible pace. His hands latched on to my tits and he used them as a grip while he forced himself roughly into me..."You like that slut....you like having your little cunt used for my pleasure don't you?"

"Yes...fuck yes....ohhh yeahhh....fuck me damnit....use my pussy....ahh shit yes....fuck me....harder...is that as hard as you can fuck damnit?!?!" He shoved even harder... "OHHH god yes!!!"

I felt the head of his cock swell inside me as he shoved one last time so hard that his weight drove my body down into the mattress....I was sure that my tits would be bruised he was squeezing them so hard....and then I felt his cum shoot so hard and so far into me that I was surprised I couldn't taste it.

Shane had laid down on the bed and was resting on one elbow as we scooted further onto the mattress. I rested one hand on his leg and turned to kiss him as we all settled into place. I am sure none of us knew what would happen now, but the question was resolved as we all more passed out than fell asleep really. The last thing I remember is laying there softly kissing my husband as Johnny rolled off of me. I could feel his cum dripping out of me. Typically, I am quick to get up and get cleaned, but I just layed there with this mans cum dripping out of me and my husbands drying on my face.

I know I started this talking about wishing I could tell Shane the whole story and then it appears he was present for the whole thing. Well, it obviously isn't quite that simple. It will probably take another chapter to explain that part completely, but the end of this nights adventures is a pretty good indication.

I don't know how much sleep we got before I was awakened. I had curled up against Shane in my sleep with my back to Johnny. I woke feeling his hands moving down my side, over my hips, caressing my ass, and finally reaching around to feel my breasts. I didn't let on that I was awake as his hands caressed me. I say caressed, but I had no sense that it was a loving caress, more just letting his hands explore me more completely and softly, yet still very sexually.

I don't know if he was expecting my eyes to be open when he rolled me over onto my back away from Shane. He never said a word. Neither did I. In fact I don't think I moved a muscle at all....just laid there perfectly still. He rolled on top of me and stared at me as he spit into his hand and then used it to wet his cock. My eyes closed as he pushed into me.

For the first time I felt guilt as he entered me. I knew Shane would find it a very hot way to wake up, it wasn't that. It was that I didn't want him to wake up. Not because we were sharing a sensual or emotional moment...I truly didn't feel that at all....I just wanted to feel his cock in me and have him use me to make himself cum without it being a show or about anything else.

He put his hand over my mouth stifling my moans as he fucked me slowly. He finally whispered that he couldn't cum moving so carefully and he didn't want to wake Shane. I am sure he thought I was pushing him away for good as I pushed him off of me and out of the bed. As he stood next to the bed looking confused I cleared up his doubts by grabbing his cock and pulling it into my mouth. I never said a word as I sucked him until I could feel him cumming and then jacked his cock with my hand into my open mouth. His cum splattered across my face and into my mouth. I knew he was about to leave and I was incredibly hot knowing his last image of me would be with my face covered in the cum that I had not managed to capture and swallow.

He dressed and then picked up my phone and used it to call himself as he was leaving.

"Never know...you might want to do it again some time."