Julie's Panties Ch. 08

Story Info
I find mysterious panties on the floor, who belongs to them?
2k words
4.75
11.3k
13

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie announced that she and her best friend Amy were going to spend the following weekend in Boston, shopping and visiting a third friend who was attending Boston University. "I heard there is a great lingerie store there that she recommends we visit!" she said with a devilish smile.

If there was the possibility of her lingerie shopping, I would be the last one to complain and added "Do you need any money? I don't want you to run short!"

"I'm all set, but you know something, we should go together some time. Then, you can pay."

Now that put some notions into my head, visions of those three hot women trying on new undies and then me taking Julie on our own shopping spree. Could you imagine being a fly on the wall? I got a boner just thinking about it!

The weekend came and went, the work week kept me occupied and then it was Friday night. Julie was going to meet me in town at 6:30 for dinner and drinks. I got home from work and ran into the shower to clean up for our date. I was beat from an afternoon of framing a roof structure at the condo project where I worked. The hot shower felt so good and I just stood there, boiling my back in the hot water. Clean and relaxed, I got out, toweled out, shaved and headed to my room to dress.

I opened the bathroom door and in the fading evening light I caught sight of something on the hallway floor. I flicked on the light and low and behold it was a pair of panties. They caught me by surprise, where would they have come from. I picked them up to examine them more closely. They were a beautiful turquoise color, made from the silkiest satin that I had ever felt. They were bikini cut with a solid satin back and a Y- shaped cut out of lace across the front that dipped down towards the gusset area. I looked at the inside tag, it read Barbizon Fleurette, Satin Remarque, 50% Nylon, 27% Rayon, 23% Polyester, Size 6.

I held them up to my face and took a whiff, inhaling that wonderful female aroma. They had a faint smell of pussy and a perfume that was very familiar. Holy fuck, they were the sexiest panties that I had ever held, but where did they come from? It had been over a week since I had sex and my cock immediately began to react. I walked down the hallway towards my room, still holding them to my face, reached to open the door and there was a matching bra hanging from the door knob. Julie! It had to be her work, what was she up to? I grabbed the bra, Vanity Fair, size 34C, its color matched the panties, and it smelled of Julie!

My heart pounding, I opened the door. Julie was sitting on the chest at the foot of my bed, wearing just a satin teddy that matched the panties! She was leaning back, supported by her arms, her breasts pushed outward, her parted legs stretched out in front of her, touching the floor. The body of her teddy was all satin with a plunging neckline of lace. Each high cut leg opening had a border of lace and there was a narrow strip of satin that continued to the gusset, secured by three satin covered snaps. It was made to loosely follow the contours of her figure, her breasts filling out the top and her nipples forming little peaks in the satin.

Julie held a finger up to her lips signaling me to be quiet. She stood up and I took her into my arms. "Fuck me" she whispered into my ear. Suddenly she was kissing me furiously, grinding her wet pussy into my thigh as she reached down and grabbed my rapidly swelling cock. I dropped the underwear, reached down to feel her pussy, it was already soaking wet. I pushed the crotch of her teddy aside, my fingers slid in with no resistance. Her hips were thrusting into my fingers, then she pushed them away, wrapped her right leg around my ass and guided my cock into her pussy. No romance, no foreplay, no delicacy, she impaled herself onto my rock hard cock. Feeling no resistance, I was balls deep in three strokes. I slid in and out, screwing her with all that I had. She met me stroke for stroke as our fucking got faster and faster. Her arms still around my neck, she leaned back, eyes closed, her breasts and erect nipples straining against the fabric of her teddy, her long hair streaming downward. "Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck" she moaned" harder, harder, fuck me harder!"

Almost without missing a beat, I laid her down on the bed, her long legs spread wide open, and continued pounding into her. I couldn't believe it, this was the same girl who last week had been so turned on by the complete opposite of what she wanted now. We were fucking like animals, the only goal was to get our rocks off. I could feel my orgasm approaching, Julie wrapped her legs around my ass, preventing me from pulling out. Her finger nails raking my back, the muscles of her vagina squeezed my cock and we both came at the same time, my nuts emptying into her after the fastest, most feverish fuck we had ever experienced.

We lay there panting, catching our breath. "Where did that come from?" I asked

"I don't know, I've been so horny all day, planning this little surprise, I just needed it and I needed it fast" she confessed.

"Well" I gasped, still out of breath, "That was fast but I'll take that kind of surprise any time!"

My shriveling dick plopped out of her pussy, I helped Julie to her feet. She looked, well, like she had just been fucked. Her hair was a mess, one delicate strap of her teddy had slipped down off of her shoulder and I could see most of her right breast and nipple. I leaned over to kiss her gorgeous breast, my hands reaching down to cup her firm silky ass. She pulled me close to her breast and kissed the top of my head and announced "Ok, thanks for the quickie, I've got your love ick running down my leg, let's take a shower and go get something to eat."

She peeled the teddy off, dropped it on the floor and wiggled her hot, naked ass into the bathroom with me in hot pursuit. I turned on the water and we both soaped up. I started to play grab ass, looking for some more action but Julie had other plans. "Get out of here and give me a little time to clean up." She announced. "I'm starving!"

I dried off, went to the bedroom and got dressed. In a few minutes Julie came in, twirling her teddy by the thin spaghetti straps. "How'd you like this little number, Big Boy?" she asked.

"I love it", I said. "Did you get it in Boston?"

"Sure did, wait till you see what else I got. Did you notice how silky the satin is?" she asked.

"And how", I answered "I've never heard of Satin Remarque."

Julie said "Barbizon says that they invented that blend, it's incredible!"

She slipped the panties up her long legs, snapped the waistband around her slim waist, then ran her finger around the leg openings to position them just right. She slipped her arms through the straps of the bra, turned her back towards me and said" Can you hook me up without getting all grabby?"

"Sure" I said, I hooked the single catch on the back band of her bra, untwisted one of the straps and then reached around front to cup both of her breasts in that wonderful satin bra, lightly pinching her puffy nipples.

"Behave" she scolded "Or I won't let you buy me dinner!"

Julie finished getting dressed and we headed to the restaurant. While we waited for our meal at the steakhouse, I asked Julie how she knew that I would be in the shower. "I didn't." she said. "I thought that I'd drop by and surprise you but I knocked on the door and you didn't answer. It was open so I came in and heard the shower running. I planned the whole thing on the way up the stairs. Did you like the panties on the floor thing?"

"Fuck yeah" I replied. "At first I couldn't figure out who's they were but they smelled like you and then I suspected that you had to be in my room or at least somewhere in the house. The bra was icing on the cake, and then that teddy, wow! But man that was some hot lovin' Babe!"

Julie blushed and said "I was so horny, I don't know what came over me, I got so excited waiting for you to discover me!"

I shot back "Boy I'm some glad that it was me and not some other asshole who opened that door!"

Julie leaned over and kissed me" You are the only asshole who gets to fuck me!"

Our steaks were perfect and so were the cold beers. We talked about our lives, our work and her trip to Boston.

"You won't believe the Barbizon Store" she added "They have the most beautiful silky lingerie, I spent a fortune!"

I told her that if tonight's outfit was a preview, I'd send her back up with a couple weeks of my pay.

"I may take you up on that, you just wait" she said.

We moved into the bar and found a table in the corner. We sat there just talking and nursing our drinks. Sex with Julie had become incredible, running the range from a long slow tease and seduction to a fast and furious fuck like this evenings episode. On top of this we had fallen completely head over heels in love. My thoughts and our conversation began to evolve into longer range plans. No longer just "going out", we were a couple, sharing goals, ideas and plans.

Each week my boss was giving me more responsibility and I had already received a nice raise. While Julie loved managing the Lingerie department in the Department store, she also realized that it wasn't going to be a career.

"I'm planning to start at the University in the spring semester," she announced. "Mom and Dad said that they will pay the tuition and I can stay at home while I'm in school." She continued," I'm going to start getting the core requirements out of the way and then I think that I will major in one of the Biological Sciences."

I had known that Julie wanted to go to college and had worried that she would decide to attend somewhere far away. Her staying in the area was great news, I loved Julie with all of my heart and long distance relationships usually fall apart.

It was getting late and we decided to call it a night. While my mother didn't really care how late I stayed out, Julie's parents kept a much closer eye on her and Julie respected their rules. We had to go to my place so she could collect her car. As we sat in the driveway saying good night, I tried getting frisky but Julie would have none of it. We kissed goodnight and Julie left for home.

I turned on the light as I entered my bedroom. At some point before we left, Julie had put her satin and lace teddy on my pillow. It smelled of Julie and the gusset was still soggy from our sex but I didn't care. I lay in bed studying the details and running the liquid satin through my fingers. Fuck, I love satin lingerie! I was getting hard so I wrapped it around myself and began stroking it up and down the length of my cock, reliving the quickie we had earlier. It didn't take long before I let loose a torrent of come into the silky fabric of Julie's teddy. The pressure relieved, I lay in bed recalling tonight's events, from finding the trail of underwear on the floor, to the quickie, to dinner and then our long conversation in the bar. Eventually, I fell asleep and dreamed of Julie, and her panties.