Julie's Pantyhose Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

"Well yes, yes," he mumbled.

"OK well, I suppose that I can forget that you saw my knickers then."

He nodded.

We got into the car and drove to the hospital. We had to pass the new clothes shop.

"Stop!" I screeched.

"What?" He yelled slamming on the brakes.

"Shit! I said stop not throw me through the windscreen!"

"What? What did I nearly hit something?" he said confused.

"No I just wanted you to see the coat I like."

He squinted at the shop window.

"At that price?" he said shocked.

"Go on Clive, its only £210. It's been reduced by 40 so just think of the money you'll save."

He sat back in the seat frowning trying to work out how I was saving him money. I just gazed out of the window.

"You know last night I can't be sure, but I felt something stroke my leg," I said looking back at the coat.

We got to the hospital 20 minutes later, a fact not lost on my mum.

"Sorry love we had to..."

"We got stuck in traffic," I said interrupting him before he dropped us both in it.

I slipped my hand through Clive's arm and gave mum a beaming smile.

"Well I'm glad to see you two are getting on," she said surprised.

"Yeah well we had a nice night at home didn't we dad?"

I couldn't work out who was more shocked mum or Clive. He just looked at me like I dropped off a spaceship.

"Well at last you two are making progress, and I'm glad," she said with a smile.

I sat on the bed and took a handful of her grapes.

"Anyway I thought you were going to a fancy dress party last night?"

"Na, all I had to wear was my old school uniform, and you can't be to careful with all the perverts around today, can you dad?"

He coughed and quickly changed the subject. But not before mum had a little titter to herself, obviously remembering Clive and her night of passion in my school uniform.

"What?" I asked pretending I didn't understand what she found so amusing.

"Nothing dear," my mum said with a grin a Clive.

........................................

OK I know you lot out there wanted my stepfather to shag me senseless. But like I've told you before I know how to handle men. And the only point of this exercise was the coat. But hell I don't care how cute you can act parents don't part with money like that for just a smile do they? Well what do you want to hear? That I was sitting on his lap that night in my little school uniform and his hand actually made it into my tights? Or he knew my game all along, and pinned me down spearing me on his cock as I cried my eyes out? Or what if he dragged me down the red light district, and made me fuck all the tramps until I had learned my lesson? Look you already know how far I had gone for my husband some years later. God all I wanted was a coat! Although I did get a few other things from Clive off the back of my drunken night with him. Anyway he did get his revenge later on. But you will have to wait to read about that.

..........................................

Just one more detail about my feelings for Clive. Mum and I had a blazing row about him giving me away at my wedding. I eventually caved in but this set the tone for the next few years. My mother's final words were something like. Clive is your father; your real father wouldn't give a shit about you, and so on, and so on.

Anyway back to my story. Barry came home from work and we had tea then mum and Clive left. Now by this time I had forgotten about the video in the machine. Especially when Barry told me Jason was going to hand out redundancies next week. Now this tipped me over the edge. Barry being made redundant a second time was too much to take. Then he pointed out he had been there the shortest time. Fuck was I livid yet again. I spent an hour telling him if he lost this job I wouldn't be far behind. I mean he just sat there like a twat mumbling about how unlucky he was! Him! I was the unlucky one.

"Its not you that they will probably fire," he snapped.

OK I lost it here. I stood over him and told him how he got the job, the whole story of my evening with Jason and the others. Then I told him about the Christmas do. He just sat there shaking.

"God you are a slut!" he spat.

My parting shot to him was perhaps I should have married Jason. Not many men would have taken that be he did. He looked so pitiful.

We didn't speak for ages. But I knew I had hurt him deeply, and felt for once in our marriage I should be the one to say sorry.

"I'm sorry I had to tell you that," I said finally.

I looked down at him.

"Julie do, do you want a divorce?"

My mouth dropped open. I couldn't believe what he had just said.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12