Julie's Piss Bukkake Forfeit

Story Info
College bet leads to a night of humiliation as a urinal.
3.3k words
4.39
94.1k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

Competitiveness. It can be a great thing, it can make you but it can also break you. Competitiveness mixed with kinkiness though? Now that's a dangerous combination.

*

Julie Adams took a deep breath and pointlessly tightened the belt on the silk bathrobe that was the only item of clothing that adorned her slim, athletic 21 year olds body. Another raucous cheer and shout from the drunken rabble in the next room and as the noise died down she heard the noise of something plastic being dragged across the wooden floorboards of the main living room of the fraternity house. That would be the paddling pool, Julie thought and knew that this was her last chance to back out of this stupid, stupid idea.

No. Her Daddy did not raise her to welch on bets and her Sorority house sisters would never forgive her if she did. She had to do this and most surprisingly of all as she unconsciously touched her neatly shaved pussy and found it was damp, there was a part of her that wanted to do it too.

Then he came in through the door, closing it firmly behind him - John Groves. Julie wished she could slap the shit eating grin from his cocky face. She had had that chance but come up short and now look at her. He smirked and then said in a voice dripping in condescension.

"You ready babe?"

Julie wanted to snap at him for calling her babe, wanted to slap that tone out of his voice but knew it would make things worse if she did. Instead she bit her tongue and gave a cursory nod of her head.

"Well good, I got the ropes here, I'll fit them once you're in and ready. But I'll put this on first."

He took a collar from his letterman jacket pocket and put it around Julie's throat, a thin black leather collar with a silver bone on a ring at the front and the word "BITCH" stamped on it in thick black type.

"Suits you."

Again Julie bit her tongue, determined not to give him the rise he was expecting. He reached back to twirl her long, blonde hair which she had deliberately fashioned in a tight ponytail and pulled it loose so it was splayed sexily over her shoulders and back.

"Not too late to back out babe. No one would blame you. I mean they might laugh at you but no one would blame you."

"I'm not backing out, I've no doubt if I had won and it was you doing my forfeit you would be crying like a little baby and wanting to back out. Not me, I made the bet, I'll take the consequences. In fact asshole, I'm rather looking forward to it!"

"Sure you are honey, you keep telling yourself that, now come on your public awaits."

Groves opened the door he had come through and led Julie out into the raucous crowd of college boys, she tried to keep her back straight and her head up but as the heady aroma of beer, body odour and thumping music hit her she had to drop her eyes to the floor and keep them there as she walked the steps to the plastic kiddies paddling poll that awaited in the middle of the room.

In what looked like a trance the blonde, female student stepped into the paddling pool and with shaking hands undid the belt and slipped off the dressing gown to reveal her nubile, naked body to more men than she could count, they gave off a guttural, victorious cheer at her strip and another as she dropped submissively to her knees and put her arms behind her back. John stepped in behind her and wrapped the ropes tightly around her wrists then down and around her ankles and before she knew it Julie was hog-tied and helpless. All that remained was for John to fix the metal spreader devices between Julie's lips ensuring that until he removed it she would not be able to close her mouth. The he took out a black marker pen and scrawled "PISS WHORE" on Julie's forehead and stepped back to take a quick picture of his handiwork on his camera.

The funny thing was (and Julie would never admit this to anyone for a long time after) being trapped and helpless like that was both liberating and arousing to her as she knelt there. She no longer held any modicum of control over the situation, even if she wanted to she could no longer back out, the die was cast and she was now this baying crowd of college boys urinal for the remainder of the night. So it was with equally concerned and curious eyes that she watched at crotch level as John Groves unzipped his jeans, of course, to go first. She noted his larger than average sized dick with detached interest and barely heard his hissed words.

"Been saving this up for you all day babe."

She watched as he aimed his dick at her wide open mouth, hell she even rocked back a little to better accommodate his aim and as the first burst of vile, acrid, yellow piss splattered on her tongue Julie took the time to imagine how different things could have been...

*

They were too similar that was the whole problem. They had started college at the same time, been in the same classes and into the same sport - long distance running. From the off they rubbed each other up the wrong way. They were so competitive, academically and athletically.

There was an almost instant antipathy between Julie and John, on campus, in class or on the track and they took great delight in beating the other in whatever form. Both were natural leaders and once established in their houses rose within them to be seen as the most important, valuable students to their respective houses. Their rivalry grew fiercer as they progressed through college until one fateful night, with both at the same party and both a bit drunk that ended up arguing and making 'the bet'. A wager that covered an upcoming exam and an upcoming race, if one of them could win both then the other would agree to whatever the other wanted them to do as a forfeit. As they sat together and progressively drunker they batted lewd ideas back and forth as to what they would make the other do and as the ideas got kinkier and nastier and more and more degrading they each got more and more turned on until they couldn't help themselves and they ended up fucking quickly and messily and angrily in the alley to the side of the house in which the party was in. That only seemed to make things worse, both hating that they had succumbed to their base instincts with their hated rival. They came back in, had a blazing row in front of everyone and drunkenly laid out the conditions of their bet for everyone to know.

John beat out Julie by half a mark in the exam (both getting excellent grades) so the pressure was all on Julie the next day as the race came round. She was the better runner even though men and women rarely raced this was one of the few occasions they did and Julie had a healthy lead over not just John but the rest of the field. But she had started to fast and the others slowly pulled her back until the final lap where she just blew up and was passed by four other runners - the last a desperate John, ending up beating her by less than a second but beating her nonetheless. There was an extra loud cheer from John's housemates in the crowd that day. They knew what that might mean if Julie was a s good as her word.

*

Still the piss kept coming, spraying rapidly into Julie's overflowing mouth, some escaping down her gullet into her throat the rest flowing out and over her stretched lips to flow in a yellow stream over her chin and onto her breasts and stomach and to gather in the pool. The smell and taste were vile, but worse was who was doing this to her publicly, the humiliation something that would always live with her. Yet why did she wish that she could free a hand and reach between her thighs and frig herself? Best not to think of that, best not to consider that she was in anyway enjoying this, best to think to what could have been if only she had not come up short.

*

If Julie had won then it would have been John that was coming over to the Sorority House. Once there she would have used an electric shaver to give his light brown hair an ugly buzz cut the fitted him with a long, curly blonde wig. She have stripped him then waxed him, no doubt relishing the yelps the pussy would have made at his more sensitive areas and prepped him for a bit of cross-dressing. She had known exactly the bright pink, bra, panties and suspenders she would have clad him in and the cheap and nasty sparkly jewellery she would have accessorized him with. AS he had done with the marker pen she would have used the slutty red lipstick not just on his lips but to write the words "FAG BOY" on John's forehead and then she would have led him like that into the main room of her Sorority house and put on a large, black strap on dildo and fucked his ass no doubt to the drunken cheers of her sisters and then let them have a shot if they wanted.

They were as bad as each other and each minute detail of the other's forfeit had to be written down prior to the contest starting and each had agreed to it, knowing that to back off would be seen as a sign of weakness that the other would exploit. And the truth was that both of them had got off on dreaming up the forfeit that the other would undergo if they lost. Both of them had masturbated in their room and added new, kinky twists to the forfeit as they lay in bed imagining it happening in their fantasies.

*

Julie came back from her dreams of what she would have done to John if she had been the winner to find that, at last, the yellow stream from his dick was running to a dribble. She was coated in urine and her skin was slick with it and a fair about and puddles at her knees. He came closer to squeeze out the last drops of piss onto her and Julie shook her head and splashed some of the piss onto the crotch of his jeans making it look like he'd pissed himself. A small victory. That irritated him and he carefully stepped back then deliberately spat into her open mouth.

"There's a little chaser for you bitch. Right boys, you've seen what she'll take let's fill her up tonight!"

To begin with there were few takers but as the night wore on and more and more alcohol was consumed the guys at the party overcame their reticence. Of course for the half hour or so before her second 'customer' appeared Julie had to stay kneeling in the piss, feeling it begin to dry while being gawked at by everyone at the party. It was so demeaning, degrading and humiliating - and so, so arousing!

But eventually they came to her, first a couple of jocks from the football team, big, black and muscled and towering over Julie. They weren't so eager to piss in her mouth though and took u position on each side of the pool and aimed their streams so that they splattered right on top of her head and very quickly absolutely saturated her long, blonde hair. Of course some rolled down Julie's face and into her wide open mouth and the thought of two guys piss mixing in her mouth absolutely repulsed and humiliated her, but the sheer kinkiness of it also did something to her as well. And as most of the piss was just onto her the puddle of piss she was kneeling in quickly started to expand in the paddling pool.

There was another, smaller gap, where Julie just knelt there and then a veritable rush to relieve themselves over the cute blonde. Literally there were ten guys in ten minutes that used Julie as a urinal and all of them had no such reluctance to use her mouth , indeed it was (as John had expected) a main target. At one stage there were three guys simultaneously pissing in Julie's stretched mouth and as much as she tried not to swallow she just had to gulping down several large mouthfuls while the rest flowed down her body and into what was now a rising piss level.

As the night wore on a couple of developments were that a few females started appearing at the party, obviously invited over from other houses, Julie recognised a c few of the girls through her watery vision and burned with shame, she had expected her audience to just be the males. The other development as the piss rose in the pool was that other stuff ended up in the pool too, the guys followed John's lead and spat in it, poured unwanted drinks in it and one guy even threw up in it.

Then at midnight another bodily fluid came into play.

As could be expected John went first, walking up to where Julie knelt helpless with her mouth still stretched open and inviting and he once again unzipped his jeans and whipped out his dick but this time he started to slide his hand up and down its slick length, jerking off while Julie watched, transfixed, as his helmet slid in and out of his foreskin at such close range.

Other guys crowded round and encouraged him, any inhibitions now lost in a tide of piss and alcohol, until he jerked and arched his back and sprayed a thick load of white cum in a line up Julie's face. He pumped his dick again and again, ejecting spurt after spurt on her forehead, in her right eye, on her nose and one right into her mouth without even touching the sides.

He was quickly jostled out of the way and replaced by another guy, then another and another and in that hour from midnight to one Julie took over thirty guys loads on her face and in her mouth, all as she had agreed to do. By the end her hair was literally stuck to her shoulders and much heavier than normal, her eyes and eye lashes were virtually gummed together and the rest of her face had a crispy coating of cum that was drying on it while globs of semen floated in the veritable pool of detritus that she was still kneeling in.

And she had swallowed so much cum, literally multiple mouthfuls of the stuff, virtually every guy at the party would be able to say that Julie Adams had swallowed his cum after this night. It was not something she was proud of and yet she was still extremely aroused at having been used and abused like this. To have been the target for all that cum had made her feel special and made her feel dirty and that had turned her on more.

A couple of the guys wanted to lift Julie out of the pool and fill her holes "properly" but John saw the off, that wasn't part of the bet. Unbeknownst to him Julie was kneeling there hoping they would be let loose on her, right then, as worked up as she was, there was nothing she would have wanted more than a good hard fucking from a few of these bastards. She would just have to wait. But not too long.

With the party over the crowd drifted away, most taking one more sight of their bukkake babe for the evening before leaving. Once thing shad calmed down John reached down and cut the bonds to Julie's wrists and ankles but not before overbalancing and 'accidentally' knocking Julie onto her face in the pool, her mouth still wide open and the gathered piss, cum and other stuff flowing freely into her.

"Whoops" he said insincerely as he fished her up by her cum clogged hair.

She glowered at him, hating him even more than she thought possible and still knowing how the bet would end. He escorted Julie out the front of the house, past a few smokers and late leavers from the party and into the darkness for the walk to her own house, it wasn't far. Once they reached it he gave her a little nudge and said.

"This'll do, on the grass, assume the position!"

Julie hated him, hated his voice, his condescending manner and all the things he had done with her as a result of the lost bet. But even so she was looking forward to this, the last forfeit. She dropped to her knees on the damp grass outside her Sorority house and lowered her cum stained face to the cool embrace of the lawn, shivering when her breasts pressed into it as well and raised her hips and thighs up as high as she could. She felt his hand on her arse, feeling it, fondling it before he asked the question.

"So which is it to be, you choose."

She so wanted him inside her at that moment but knew that the agreement was he would be bareback but then she had never taken a dick in her ass before, which was good but her had looked so big when he was jerking off on her. She knew she'd regret whichever she went for. She rolled her head to the side and said as angrily as she could pretend.

"Ass. Do me in the ass."

He didn't need to be asked twice, within the minute his jeans were around his ankles and his rock hard boner was pressing against Julie's tight, virgin anus. She had always fantasised about anal sex but never brought the subject up with any of her boyfriends, she wondered what they would make of her being buggered like this late at night, her cum encrusted face shoved into the grass as John pounded in from behind her. And he did pound her. Ramming into her like an animal from behind her, really re-enforcing his dominance over her. And to her eternal shame Julie was loving this treatment, having his dick buried in her ass was such an intense sensation and she slipped her hand under her body and managed to somehow rub at her clit as she was ass fucked harder and hard until John gave a loud grunt and emptied his ball sack into Julie's asshole. She kept rubbing at herself as she lay on the wet grass and seeing what she was doing John gave a laugh and leaned down to hiss in her ear as she came to gushing climax.

"And you know the best thing bitch? I cheated on that exam, you never had a fucking chance of winning and making me your fucktoy, unlucky bitch!"

With that he left her just as she pushed herself up onto her knees the outdoor light went on in the Sorority house and a few of her fellow students leaned out the door to see what all the noise was about.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers