Julie's Reawakening

Story Info
Sister-in-law is looking for something.
6.6k words
4.52
116k
33
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I sit, completely bored and immobile. Having a broken leg that limits one's options for entertainment just plain sucks. I wish I could say it happened while on a world record run down the giant slalom course in Grenoble or taking the checkered flag for a championship Moto GP race, but alas it was a garden hose. In my own defense, it was a heavy duty hose and it was coiled menacingly, much like a snake ready to strike. In truth, it was my own carelessness that enabled me to catch my foot in a loop as I was paying attention to something else. The hose moved only so far with my foot tangled, then reached the end of its stretch and pulled back. My forward motion was countered by the reverse effect of the hose and I hit the ground hard, my body facing one direction and my leg the other. My neighbor across the street had been outside working in her flower beds and saw me go down. When I did not get up shortly, she came running over.

In typical female overreaction, she asked how I was and then before I could form an answer, whipped out the cell and dialed 911, demanding an ambulance. If she had taken the time to listen to me, I would have suggested she get my wife who could help get me into our SUV and make a leisurely trip to the ER. Still, I did get my first ride in an ambulance and the lights and siren cut 5 minutes off the driving time to the hospital. It also added $450 to my medical insurance company's accounts payable. After a series of X-rays, I was informed that my leg was broken in 4 places. The doctor gave me a choice, either promise on the head of my first born not to put any weight on the leg for at least 6 weeks, or have him insert pins into the bones. I did not look forward to healing from surgery in addition to the break, so I opted for cast only with the understanding that I would be back if I forgot my promise. I left the hospital with a fine new set of crutches and 30 pounds of plaster surrounding the lower part of my leg from ankle to knee. 6 to 8 weeks in a cast with spring just starting to warm up. What fun!

My first week of imprisonment had gone about as I thought it would. My wife was certain the accident had left me with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. She was another overreacting female. She was positive that if I deviated a fraction from the doctor's express orders, I would be disabled forever. I had to humor her, she controlled the keys to my prison so to speak as long as I was in this condition. I love my wife Kate to death, but sometimes she could get a bit over the top. With my options limited by my ability to move around the house, my choices of entertainment had been either Jerry Springer or Maury. Outside I could wander the grounds as best I could with my limited skill on crutches, but the moles (damn those vermin) made the ground off the cement pretty treacherous.

Kate would be flying out of town on business this Sunday and I would be on my own. Well, kind of on my own. She had talked to her sister and made Julie promise to call every day and check on me. She could come over to help with minor tasks and pick up odds and ends at the store if I needed anything. She also had strict orders from her sister that I was not to do anything that would violate the rules. In other words, a surrogate nag.

Julie and I had become good friends from the first time we met after I started going out with her sister. She was the kind of person who enjoyed life, was a fun person to be with and just someone who was easy to be friends with. The three of us had great times together for a few years until Julie had found someone and gotten married. Her husband was one of those guys that you could not peg as either good or bad. He was just someone you had a strange feeling about but you couldn't really say why. Julie had her own life but as it turned out it was not a very happy life for her. They were together for 9 years, but Kate and I knew that the last three had been due to Julie hanging on hoping things would get better. They didn't and the marriage ended in divorce. I hate to see that happen for anyone, but Julie was much better off without the loser and was back to her former happy self soon after the divorce was final. That was a little over 2 years ago and we had seen more of her during these last 2 years than the 9 previous.

Kate left on Sunday afternoon and Julie had called faithfully each day since. By Tuesday, I was going stir crazy. When she called that day, I told her I would buy a steak dinner if she would come by and take me out. This was totally against the rules and Julie did not need much arm twisting (well no arm twisting if truth be told) to agree. She was more of a free spirit than her sister and bending the rules was no big deal. I spent the rest of the day anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Spring seemed to have slipped past the nice comfortable days right into summer. We had gone from 40 degree highs to 90 for the past 5 days. When Julie arrived, I was ready and waiting. I had put on a nice golf shirt and one of what had been my better pairs of khaki pants before the inseam had been split nearly to my crotch to enable me to get them over the cast. Julie had on a tank top and a short skirt that showed off her legs. Even at 40, she was still in good shape and could pull off the short skirt look well. I noticed she was not wearing a bra, though that wasn't totally unheard of. Her breasts were not so large that a tight shirt would give them enough support to dispense with the bra. She held the door as I walked out to see the key to my freedom. It was her sensible, mid-sized econobox that would take me away from my prison, at least temporarily. Of course, getting into that nice sensible vehicle was not as easy as the full sized SUV my wife drove. Still, I managed to fold myself to the approximate shape of the seat and we were off.

The drive to the restaurant took about 25 minutes and then I had to unfold myself as Julie stood there laughing at me. Had it been anyone else, I might have been pissed, but this was the person Julie was and I found I did not mind her fun at my expense. We went in, me hobbling on my crutches and Julie holding the door and announcing my entrance. We got there about 5:30 and there were few diners at that hour on a Tuesday. The restaurant had an open air patio with screened in windows and a glass roof. We decided to go there rather than find a table inside where it would be more crowded. The hostess seated us off to the side so I would have more room to stretch out my leg and the likelihood of someone tripping over me was lessened.

The waitress came by to offer menus and ask about drinks. Julie asked for a beer and I did as well. I was still taking pain meds and knew I shouldn't be drinking, but I had gotten them down to 1 or 2 a day. Julie was also not going to rat me out, so I knew I was safe with a short one. The weather was really hot, did I mention that? Julie had finished her first beer before the food we had ordered arrived. We had chosen steaks, a Porterhouse for me and T-bone for Julie. I asked for mashed potatoes and fried mushrooms with mine, Julie joining me in mushroom, but opting for a salad in place of potato (I have to watch my figure.) We each went to work on the food with gusto, Julie ordering a second then a third beer before we finished. I was nursing my own, I had a self imposed limit of 1, or was it 2?

I wasn't in a hurry to get back and the company and conversation was great. Julie was working on beer #4 and I had lost my battle with self control, ordering a second for myself. The hostess had been considerate of all the diners, seating each new party a few tables away from all the others. Julie had become a bit more jovial and her speech was louder, but nothing anyone saw as bothersome. I didn't notice as Julie flagged down the waitress and soon beer #5 was on the table. I knew she was over her limit, but did not want to put a crimp into our good time. Still, I knew that she was not going to have any more. Julie knew it too, and shortly she decided we would need to leave, but first a quick pee.

Back in the parking lot, I repeated my attempt to fold myself into the proper size but this time Julie was more willing to actively assist. She still laughed at my plight, but now she was helping to push and pull me into position, rubbing herself against me as we worked. I could feel her breasts rub over my arm a few times, but it was just incidental contact as we moved. Once I was settled in, Julie got behind the wheel and I remembered my concerns about her ability to drive. She had not been slurring her words and had managed to walk out with me showing no signs of unsteadiness on her feet. Well, we didn't have much choice now. Julie managed to get us home with no alcohol related issues. She seemed completely sober but as we unfolded me in the driveway, she was starting to get giddy. She helped me extricate myself from the car, but her help was more attempt than actual assistance.

Inside the house, we sat and talked for a while. The Ac had the house to a survivable temperature and the evening continued to be a fun one for both of us. I knew I should not have let Julie drive home from the restaurant and now my responsible side emerged and I let her know she would not be going home tonight. She had already decided that for herself so I did not have to face an argumentative sister.

Julie would be sleeping in the guest room it was already made up. She had spent time there before and knew her way around our house. It was time to start to get ready for bed and she asked if I needed anything before we parted. I was a little embarrassed, but asked for help removing my pants. The cast limited my ability to bend and I had trouble getting the pants past the cylinder of plaster that surrounded my calf. She did not mind and a few minutes of sliding and pulling the pants leg had them at my feet. I was in my boxers and since Julie had seen me in swim trunks many times, I did not find the situation a problem. I put the pants away and Julie asked if there was anything else. She had gotten silly as we talked, the beer having more of an effect as time passed. I decided to kid with her a bit, saying that since the cast had been on, Kate had been giving me hand jobs before bed. We could talk to each other about pretty much everything, and I expected her to laugh and tell me to take care of it myself. I was totally shocked when she answered "I can do that."

Now what do I do? I had not considered that she might actually take me up on my request. I wasn't sure I wanted my sister in law playing with my Johnson, although deep down the idea was exciting. I was pondering my course of actions when Julie took matters into her own hands, in more ways than one. She reached into my boxers and removed my cock which betrayed my true feelings by starting the rise to full manhood. Looks like I am going to get a hand job.

Actually, when I told Julie my wife was giving me a hand job at night, I wasn't totally truthful. Hard to believe I know, but in reality, she was blowing me at bedtime, my cast making our normal intimate gymnastics more difficult. I certainly wasn't going to suggest that to her sister, even in jest. Now, however, with her stroking my hard cock, maybe if I had told the truth from the beginning, she might be sucking instead of stroking. Get that thought out of your head Bobby, you shouldn't even be enjoying her hand right now, I thought. Well, my conscience thought, my cock said otherwise and it was the one in charge.

Julie had the art of hand job down, she was stroking and squeezing like a well practiced pro. I wondered for a brief moment who she might be keeping her hands in shape with, but let the thought go quickly. I did not want to be bothered by thoughts of someone else's dick in her hands as I enjoyed her ministrations. I just lay back and let her stroke, she would comment on each twitch of my cock or the feel of my blood pulsing through the veins. Soon I was becoming aware of that feeling deep within, you know, the one that tells you to get ready, the end is in sight. I announced my discovery to Julie who giggled and squeezed harder as she continued to pump her fist along my rigid shaft. I was about to blow my first load with someone other than my wife since I had been married. Well, Julie was almost the same as my wife, wasn't she? Hey, it sounded good when I first thought it.

I was at the point of no return and let Julie know, she took hold of my cock in one hand and a wad of tissues in her other. It wasn't quite the same as Kate's mouth, but the feeling was a lot better than the one I would have if I had been dating Palmela handerson tonight. Julie asked if her effort was up to Kate's standards and I had to say it was. She smiled and told me she was happy to help. Just as all good things must end so did this and we each headed into our rooms for the night.

*****

I wasn't sure what time it was, but I awoke with a wet and warm feeling about my cock. I had to stop and think about where I was and what the circumstances were. I realized in seconds that the feeling was surprisingly like a mouth covering my shaft and that the only other person in the house was my wife's sister, Julie. As I became aware, I said "Julie, what are you doing?"

"I am sucking your cock, silly!" she answered before going back to her task.

Well, she had answered my question. Of course, implicit in that question had been my own request to find out exactly why she was doing what she was doing. Silly me, expecting a woman to understand what I meant rather than what I said.

"Julie, you shouldn't be doing this" I tried again.

"I know, but I want to.

"Julie, you had too much to drink, you know you wouldn't do this if you hadn't had the beer." I tried another tactic.

"I am not drunk now and I know exactly what I am doing. I came in here with the intention of sucking your cock and that is what I am doing."

I couldn't disagree with her powers of observation she did know what she was doing. She said she was sucking my cock and by golly she was.

She stopped sucking long enough to say "Did you know I sleep nekked?" laughing at her pronunciation of the word. "Bare ass nekked! Does that excite you?"

If she was at home it wouldn't matter, but right here, she would be sleeping in the next room if she was not here sucking my cock. I wondered if she was indeed bare ass 'nekked' as she put it." There wasn't enough light in the room for me to see and my movements were constricted enough by my cast that I could not get close enough to do any exploring with my hands.

"Are you naked now?"

"Yes."

Well, that settled that question.

"Julie, are you really sure you want to be doing this?" I tried one more time.

"Yes, I am sure. I thought I might be able to blame it on the beer, especially when I was jerking you off. By the way, that was a terrible waste of some perfectly good semen. Yes, I thought I could always blame it on the alcohol, but the truth is, I can't lie. I want to suck your cock and now I am doing just that."

Julie had always been honest with me in the past and I saw no reason why she would not be now. Besides, she was holding my cock in her mouth, doing some marvelous things with her tongue and from everything I knew, that was a textbook definition of a blow job. I can't let her waste the effort by not enjoying it can I?

Julie was sliding her lips up and down my cock, maybe she had been reading my mind when I gave some thought to the blow jobs my wife would give me each night before bed. Of course that thought was silly, but what the heck, however it happened, it was indeed happening. I continued to lay there allowing her lips and tongue to do their job. I was lost in the feeling and soon started thrusting up to meet her mouth as she would pull back before sliding back down. Of course, having the cast on limited my ability to be actively involved, but somehow we managed to get a good rhythm going. Julie was lying between my legs, holding the base of my shaft with her one hand and now she started playing with my balls with the other. She was getting into her actions, the sounds of slurping lips mixing with my own groans of pleasure were filling the room. I wish I could have lasted longer, the feeling of that wet mouth working my cock was incredible. Unfortunately, the thought that my own sister in law was the one doing the sucking, and that she was here, naked, wanting to suck me off without me having to ask had doubled my arousal and the feeling of the hot liquid rising in my tool was a signal to me that I was going to blow. I let Julie know that h-hour was at hand and she only increased her suction as I was starting to unload my reservoir of hot cream. When she did not pull off, I was not too concerned, Kate would occasionally let me come in her mouth, although she would never swallow. I was lost in my own feelings when I heard the unmistakable sounds of a throat contracting between the sounds of slurping lips and my own orgasmic grunts. My wife's sister Julie swallowed, and from the feel of what she was continuing to do, I think she enjoyed it.

I was starting to calm down some, but Julie was still working my cock. She had slowed her efforts, no longer sucking with force, rather just keeping me in her mouth, softly licking and gently sucking with little effort, much like a child would continue to suck his mother's nipple even after he had emptied her tit. The sensation she was providing to my partially erect cock was considerably slowing its journey to limp city. I reached down and started playing with her hair, thinking she would soon stop and maybe move up so I could kiss and hold her. I always enjoyed the physical closeness of a woman after sex.

Julie did not stop what she was doing, and I lay there just immersing myself in the slow and gentle feel of her lips and tongue on my cock. She was slowly running her hands over my thighs and my stomach, but just gentle touches, nothing sexual. The feelings I was getting from this act were nothing short of incredible. IN the past, whenever I would get a blow job, the act of climax would signal the end of mouth to cock contact. This was the first time I had ever experienced someone continue to give my cock attention for so long afterward. I liked it and somehow would have to suggest it to my wife as a new addition to our bag of sexual practices. I would have to leave out that I had learned of this one from her sister.

Julie had been working on me for more than 20 minutes after I came and did not show any signs that she would be stopping soon. I felt bad that this was the second time tonight she had done something for me and I still had not given her any of the same type of attention.

"Julie, if you come up here, I can give you some mouth action of my own. Would you like me to eat your pussy?" I broke the silence of the past half hour.

"Not right now, Bobby. I like this and it calms me. I will be asking you for some help soon, but for now I just want to keep sucking your cock. Do you like what I am doing to you?"

What kind of question was that? What guy is going to say he does not like having his cock sucked. "I love it, Julie. I've never felt anything like it. I wish you could do this forever. I just want to make you feel good too."

Julie giggled, my cock still in her mouth. She stopped long enough to answer "I thought you would like this. I certainly do." Then she went back to her suckling.

Another 10 minutes passed in silence then I felt Julie start sucking with more vigor. She wrapped her lips more tightly around my rod and was starting to pull on the head with her teeth. I felt my cock, which had never fully deflated, begin the return to full hardness. Once I was again sporting a serious boner, Julie sat up and straddled my legs. I was unprepared to engage in full on intercourse with a family member, but we had already crossed a few boundaries. Still, I had to ask "Julie, are you trying to do what I think you are going to do?"

12