Julie's Saga Pt. 02A

Story Info
Did Mark find out what happened at the party?
7.3k words
3.82
32.2k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Julie's saga. If you haven't read part one I recommend it but you don't have to. In part 1 Julie cheats on her husband, there are two part 2's, one explores what happens if he finds out, and one if he doesn't. I in no way commend what the husband does in the track in which he finds out what Julie did. It is wrong and that all there is to it. However this is a fictional story and in no way resembles anything that is anywhere remotely close to appropriate. If this sounds like something you may not enjoy, I recommend you find another story to read.

The beginning of both part 2 is the same. The difference starts at the *****

*****

I slowly walked off the elevator toward the hotel room where my husband was sleeping on the bed. I put the card in the key slot and heard the beep and slowly turned the handle praying the Mark was still sleeping so I could slip out of my dress and into bed without him knowing. I slowly opened the door and looked around the corner of the bathroom, sure enough, there he was, passed out. "Thank God," I thought. I headed straight to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was ruined, my red lip stick was gone, my mascara was just black streaks down my cheeks, I saw the white spots of dried cum and saliva on my dress. I stared at my chest in the mirror for a moment, then burst into tears. I sat on the cold tile floor and cried. For what seems like hours I sat on the floor until I heard a knock on the door.

"Julie, are you okay?"

I froze with my eyes open wide as I looked at the door handle to check to see if it was locked. It was as I breathed a slight sigh of relief. "Yeah, I'm okay," I responded.

"Are you crying?" Mark asked.

"I was, I'll be out in a minute," I replied. I listened quietly for a moment to see of Mark was still standing at the door. I didn't hear anything so I slowly and quietly stood up and removed my dress. I stood there, again looking at myself in the mirror, this time wearing only my bra and corset, I noticed tears roll down my cheeks. I turned on the water and washed my face.

I put on the plush white robe and quietly walked out of the bathroom and opened my suitcase and looked for something to wear to bed. I knew I didn't pack anything to sleep in, I didn't plan on wearing anything to bed tonight. My original plan was to go to bed wearing my new matching bra and panty set and lose them shortly after slipping under the covers. Obviously that didn't happen, and there was nothing else for me to wear. I laid down in the robe and slipped under the covers. I laid there staring into the dark. I rolled over onto my side and looked at the clock. 1:44. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. After a few minutes I rolled over and tried to get more comfortable. I couldn't seem to get comfortable enough to sleep. After tossing and turning for what seems like forever I rolled back over and looked at the clock again, 2:18. I laid on my back and again stared into the darkness.

"What have I done?" I thought to myself as I reached over and put my hand on Mark's back. "I have a loving husband who would do anything for me and this is how I treated him. I couldn't believe I just did that," I thought to myself. I got the sudden urge to vomit, I quickly got up and ran back into the bathroom. I knelt at the toilet and threw up. I finished and felt the dirty taste of my mouth. I stood up and turned the sink on to rinse my mouth out. When the taste was sufficiently out of my mouth I decided that sleep wasn't happening that night and decided to take a shower. I turned the water on and waited for it to get hot. While I waited, I noticed my clothes in a pile on the floor, with a frown I sighed at the evidence of the worst thing I have ever done. I stepped into the shower and felt the warmth of the water over my body. I rubbed my hands all over my body.

"What do I do?" I thought to myself. "Do I come clean in the morning? Do I try to hide it? What about Monday at work? Did Nicole see me get onto the elevator? Does she know what happened?" My head was spinning and I again got the sudden urge to vomit. I opened the shower curtain and stepped out in front of the toilet but nothing happened. I dry heaved for a few minutes and nothing came up. I got back into the shower and finished cleaning myself although nothing seems to work. No matter how hard I scrubbed I still felt dirty. I dried myself off, put the robe back on and tip toed back to bed. As I laid back down I noticed the time, 3:04. My head hit the pillow and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

After what seemed like two days Mark gently shook me and whispered my name and I woke up.

"Good morning Julie," he said. "Did I hear you throwing up last night?" He asked. "I didn't realize you drank that much."

I stretched my arms up to the ceiling and my legs toward the end of the bed as I moaned and tried to open my eyes. "You did," I said with a frown. "I didn't realize I had that much either." I looked at the clock, 11:02. "Good thing we got the late check out. How are you feeling?" I asked Mark.

"Oh you know. A bit of a headache and the room spun a few times when I tried to get up but I've had coffee and water, I'm feeling better," he said.

"Well I'm glad you're not dying," I said with a smile as I got up and walked to the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and immediately started crying. What am I going to do? I thought to myself. After a few minutes of crying and shaking I composed myself. I splashed some cold water on my face and turned to grab a towel to dry my hands and face and noticed the pile of clothes from last night are gone. My heart sand as I stared at the empty spot of the bathroom floor that held the evidence of what I did last night. I took a deep breath as another tear rolled down my cheek. I dried my face and tossed the towel on the counter.

I tightened the robe and left the bathroom. I grabbed my suitcase and tossed it on the bed and sifted through it. As I did I noticed my dress from last night was in a pile of dirty clothes along with the Mark's pants and shirt. I looked a little closer from where I was standing and noticed that there weren't any stains visible from here. I breathed a small sigh of relief but I knew it really didn't mean anything.

I pulled out the clothes I packed for myself and started getting dressed as Mark grabbed his toothbrush and walked into the bathroom. As soon as he was in the bathroom I grabbed the pile of dirty clothes stuffed them into the bottom of my suitcase as fast as I could. Then I started getting dressed.

I started with my black boy shorts with the lace trim and a black bra. Then the tight jeans and red blouse that always seemed to drive Mark wild. It seemed like he couldn't keep his hands off of me when I wore these, especially when I wore them together.

"You're so sexy!" I heard from the direction of the bathroom as I buttoned my jeans.

I looked up and smiled, "You too."

"Thank you, I was going to do that," Mark said pointing to the pile of clothes.

"No problem," what do you want to do for breakfast?" I asked.

"Breakfast? It's almost noon, you mean lunch?" He replied.

"Oh, haha, sure, what do you want for lunch?"

"I don't really know what's around here, let me think about it."

We took about another 20 minutes to finish getting ready and packed up. We left the room around 12, checked out and were in our car ready to drive away by 12:15.

"I know where we can go," Mark said. "There's a pizza place not too far away."

"Okay, that sounds good."

Mark pulled out of the parking lot and headed north. "How hungry are you?" He asked.

"I'm starving! Why, is there something else you want to do?" I asked.

"No, I just have another stop along the way, but that can wait until after we eat."

I sat back and took a deep breath as I tried to calm my nerves that had been going crazy all morning. I felt Marks hand on my thigh, I turned to him and smiled. His touch somehow calmed my nerves, which isn't unusual, he always calmed me down, although this time it was a surprise. I figured his touch would have had made it worse, but somehow it had it's usual calming effect. We got to the area of the restaurant and found a parking space. We parked about a block away and started walking to where we were going. We passed a few bars and shops, a concert hall that was always packed at night but empty now. We got to the restaurant and ordered a couple of slices of pizza and two Bloody Mary's.

"Did you have a good time last night?" I asked.

"I think so," he said with a chuckle, "at least what I remember. Did you?"

"I did," I said with a slight smile.

"Did you go back to the party after you put me to bed?" He asked.

'Crap! What do I say? I thought to myself. Do I lie and say no? What if he got up to go to the bathroom? He'd know I was lying. If I said yes he would wonder why.' "Yes, I tried to sleep but couldn't, then a couple of girls from work came to the room and practically drug me back upstairs. I didn't really want to but they made me," I said.

"Haha! They drug you?" He laughed. "I bet it took a lot of convincing didn't it?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You've never been one to shy away from a party."

"Well I wasn't exactly ready to go to bed when you were," I replied.

"I see," he said. "Well did you at least have fun when you went back?"

"I did, especially since the drinks were free."

Our food arrived and we started munching on the huge pieces of pepperoni pizza while we sipped our drinks. There wasn't much more conversation after our food came. It had been well over 12 hours and a lot of alcohol since either one of us had eaten. We finished our lunch and Mark paid the bill.

****************

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure, we don't have anything else to do today do we?" I replied.

We left the restaurant and started walking back in the direction we parked.

"What's your other errand?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he said with a smile. "Why were you crying in the bathroom this morning?"

My heart sank, I hoped he forgot. "I don't know, you know I'm a crier and it gets worse when I drink. To be honest I don't really remember, I had too much to drink." I lied with a half hearted smile and hope he bought it.

Mark grabbed my hand as we walked down the busy street lined with barren trees wrapped with Christmas lights. There are couples walking their dogs, parents with their young children in strollers, groups of friends out with their frisbees and footballs headed to the nearby park to enjoy the sunshine. It looks like a wonderful morning to be alive. I should have been happy, I should be having the time of my life, but I was miserable. My stomach was in knots, all I wanted to do is cry. We passed store after store, bar after bar, we walked past the car a few blocks ago. I wonder where we were going next, then I remembered how Mark loved the used book store a few blocks ahead.

"Are we going to the book store?" I asked.

Mark looks at me and grinned, "We are."

I followed Mark blindly for the next few blocks, like I had been since we left the restaurant where we ate lunch. I saw the book store up ahead on the other side of the street. Then I felt Mark pull me into the door of another shop that was on the same side of the street we were on. I wasn't even paying attention, I didn't see the sign on the store we went into, there is nothing but the address and a sign that says 'Open 24 Hours' and 'must be 18 years of age to enter' on the door. I didn't know where we were. We went through a short hallway and another door that was frosted glass which to let light through but nothing can be seen on the other side of the glass. Mark paused as he looked at me and smiled, then he opened the door. All I could see was lingerie. Lingerie on mannequins and folded neatly on tables directly in front of us. Bras, corsets, stockings, panties, skirts, all in black, red, pink, purple, white, stripes, polka dots, solid colors, silk, lace, vinyl. All very small and sexy. The wall behind that was covered in more packaged lingerie. Not like what you would find at Victoria's Secret, more like what a stripper would wear. Beyond the lingerie, the walls were covered with sex toys, dildos, vibrators, penis pumps, male strokers, butt plugs, in every shape, size, and color. There was an entire display dedicated to lube. In the very back of the store were racks and racks of DVD's. Past the dvd collection there was a black door with a sign, '$6.00 minimum pay cashier'. To our left was the raised counter with stacks and stacks of DVD's behind it. There's a display case on the front of the counter with yet more vibrators and dildos. There were three people behind the counter. Two guys, one of them taller and overweight, curly blonde hair and freckles wearing black glasses. The other guy was short, skinny with short brown hair. The girl is average height, slightly overweight, purple hair with a ring in her nose and lip. Above the counter is the neon sign of where we actually were 'Romantix'.

Mark put some cash on the counter.

"$20 worth?"

Mark smiled but didn't say anything as the tall guy behind the counter hands Mark a handful of coins and the girl smiled at me. Mark nodded his head for me to follow him as he started walking toward the back of the store. We walked through the door and we were in a long dark hallway with doors on each side every few feet. I heard women screaming from the doors. Most of them were closed but a few are open, I peeked in one of the open doors, there was a screen behind a glass wall with a folding chair in the middle of the cubicle.

"In here," Mark said as he pulled me into a room. This one was wider than the one I looked in. It still has the screen behind the glass, there is a coin slot and a control below the screen and two chairs in this one.

I sat down and looked around, there was a hole in the wall on my left, about 6 inches tall and 3 inches wide. I look to the other side and see the same hole. "What the hell?" I thought to myself.

"Blow jobs?" Mark asked.

I looked at him with a puzzled look, "what?"

"Oh! This one is perfect!" He said as he pushed the start button. A woman comes on the screen. Long black hair wearing a bikini in a room that looks kinda like this one, except cleaner, much cleaner. It even has the screen behind the window. The camera shows what the woman is watching. There is a black man sitting on a couch with a short, very skinny white woman kneeling in front of the black man. The woman is bobbing her head up and down giving the man a blow job. They are both moaning and making a lot of noise. The camera pans to the side and just then a cock sticks through the hole in the wall. The woman on camera kneels in front of the cock that just appeared and starts stroking it. The cock poking through the wall isn't huge, probably about 6 inches, the balls are covered in light brown hair. After a few minutes the woman stops stroking it and licks it up and down.

"What do you think?" Mark asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Does the video look familiar?"

"What do you mean, I've never seen anything like it." I never really liked porn, Mark tried to get me to watch it when we first moved in together but we hand't in a long time.

"Not this scene specifically, but does the scenery look familiar?" He asked.

"Yes, it looks like here, but why are we here?" I said part pissed at what I think he was insinuating, part scared of what Mark might know.

"Yeah, why not? You like giving blow jobs so much."

My jaw drops open and my heart sinks. "What do you mean?" I managed to stammer out.

"I went down to get coffee this morning before you woke up and I ran into Joey, he said you were amazing. When I asked what he meant he didn't really know what to say so he just made some crap up like a good dancer or some crap like that. Then on the way back to the room I ran into Nicole so I asked her if she knew what Joey was talking about. She said she didn't really know anything for sure but she heard through the grapevine that Joey said you gave him a blow job last night. Is that true?"

"Of course not! I would never do anything like that!" I responded.

Mark looked at me like he's not buying it. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me for a few seconds.

I burst out crying. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened, I was drunk and there has always been this competition between me and Nicole. I am so sorry nothing like that will ever happen again." I couldn't stop crying as Mark kept staring at me. My heart was broken, my stomach was in knots, I had no idea what do to.

"You like sucking cock so much, here we are, you can suck all the cock you want." Mark said standing above me.

"Are you serious?"

"I am, if you want me to consider staying with you, I am going to humiliate you just like you humiliated me. Either get to work or walk out, it's up to you," Mark said demandingly.

I looked up at Mark in disbelief. I couldn't believe he would actually do this to me.

"Well...?" He said annoyed.

I looked forward and at the screen. The woman is deep throating the cock that is sticking through the wall. She pulls back and starts to cough. I had no idea what to do. I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to suck anyone's penis other than Mark's. I didn't want to lose Mark, he was a great husband and I did love him. I dropped to my knees in front of the screen and turned to Mark, "please don't make me do this! I love you, I will do anything you want to keep you. Please Mark."

"Anything?"

"Yes," I said.

Mark sits down in one of the chairs and starts to undo his belt. "Blow me."

I look at him excitedly, maybe he will just let me get by with just giving him a blow job. I finished undoing his belt, then I unbuttoned his jeans, I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was soft but starting to get hard. I leaned in and started sucking it. I felt it getting harder and harder in my mouth. It got wetter and wetter as I bob up and down. In and out faster and faster. I felt Mark's hand on the back of my head as he pushed me down on his cock. My nose was buried in his pelvic bone and his cock was deep in my mouth as I just started to gag. I tried to pull back and take a breath but he wouldn't let me. He held me there and I started to panic as I couldn't breathe. He moaned loudly as he pushed me down a little more, finally I tapped his leg and he let me up, I coughed a little as a long rope of thick saliva drips down my chin to his cock. I took a few deep breaths and cough. Mark grabbed my hair and shoved me back down to his crotch, I opened my mouth to take his cock again but this time he passes it and pushed my head down to his balls. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick them all over. I moved my tongue faster and faster on his hairy sack. Mark let out another soft moan then pushed me back so I was sitting on my heels, he stood up and let his jeans fall to the ground and sat back down with his butt hanging off the edge of the chair. He pushed me back down to his balls and I licked them again, after a few seconds he pushed me farther down and I started licking the strip of flesh between his balls and his ass. He lets off another moan but this one is a little louder. Then with his right he pushed me back down and my tongue touched his hole as he stroked his cock. I pulled back but he grabbed my hair again and pushed my mouth back to where he wanted it. I stopped licking and he opened his eyes and looked at me. I can see in his eyes that this was not an option, it's part of the deal. I slowly reached my tongue out and started licking his ass. He still has ahold of my hair and started moving my head in and out up and down quickly. I didn't know if I could stop him even if I wanted. Mark had never acted this way, he was more dominant than he ever had been before. He pulled me back up to his cock and shoved my mouth all the way down on it. I coughed and gagged a little as he filled my mouth. He put both hands on my head and started moving me up and down on his cock, after a few seconds of that he started moving his hips, he was really fucking my face. He did that for a couple of minutes then he pulled me off his cock and stood up. He pointed to the wall and I crawled the few feet to the hole and faced it. He turned my head and put the back of it at the hole in the wall with me facing him. He moved in closer to me, I opened my mouth as he grabbed his cock and slapped me in the face with it a few times. He then shoved it all the way in my mouth and I gagged again. He fucked my face faster and faster. My head was pinned up against the wall and there was nothing I could do but sit there and take it. Mark moaned loudly and pulled back and started stroking his cock, with a loud grunt he came. He aimed the first shot at my face, it hit its target as Mark pointed his cock at my red shirt and stroked the rest of his cum all over my blouse. I reached to my face to wipe the cum off my cheek, but he blocked my attempt.

12