Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers

He had the largest cock I had ever seen and it was unbelievably hard. Desperately wishing I had been born a woman with a pussy so I could feel him inside me, I knelt in front of him and began to kiss and lick his magnificent shaft. Gently I took the tip into my mouth, tasting a drop of precum as my tongue explored his slit. I cupped his balls in my hand as my mouth slid farther down his shaft. Back and forth I moved, each stroke taking him deeper into my mouth until my lips eventually brushed against his pubic hair.

Mark's hands were now locked behind my head in my hair and his hips were swaying as he fucked my face. Using a trick that Jill had taught me, I delicately inserted just the tip of one of my long painted fingernails into his anus and massaged it as if it were a clit. Unable to bear the excitement any longer, he started spurting his cum into the back of my throat. I purposely pulled my head back so I'd be able to taste his discharge, not wanting to miss it's tangy flavor. I continue sucking and fingering him until he was totally empty.

Feeling somewhat embarrassed by my burst of lust, I quickly stood up, pulling his pants and underwear up with me.

"Oh, god, I'm so ashamed of myself," I said to Mark, covering up my face as tears filled my eyes. "I drank some wine tonight for the first time and it made me lose all my control. I hope you don't think I'm terrible. I've never done anything like that before. I can't even look at you."

He didn't seem to know what to say and was upset when I began to cry. He took me in his arms again and said, "Julie, just take it easy. I think you're terrific and I'd like to call you and take you out sometime. Don't feel bad just because you like me. I like you too. You're beautiful and very sexy."

He held my face between his hands and smiled at me. "Please stop crying and let's eat this pizza before it gets cold. All of a sudden, I have this tremendous appetite."

That made me laugh and I quickly felt much better. "That's funny. I don't feel so hungry now, Mark. Did you really mean what you said about calling me?"

"Yes," he whispered in my ear as he hugged me, "I did mean it. I like you a lot and I want to take you out. If you don't go away with your aunt, how about tomorrow night? There's a great horror double feature at the drive-in."

"All right," I sniffled, "I guess so. I'll just tell my aunt I don't want to go away. She won't mind, but I'm still feeling bad about what happened. Promise me you won't tell anyone what we did?"

"No way. I don't talk about things like that," he reassured me and again took me in his arms. "I'll pick you up around eight. Hope you don't mind going in the delivery car. It's the only one I have."

"No, I won't mind as long as you bring another pizza. I get hungry at night and I love Italian food."

Mark laughed and said, "I could tell you liked Italian food a few minutes ago, especially sauce, and I love the way you eat it. I'll bring two pizzas, just in case."

My face turned beet red, but I was glad he liked the way I ate him. We sat and finished the pizza and then he kissed me and left as he had to back to work. I realized then he never taken any money for the pizza.

As soon as he was out the door, all the girls burst through the kitchen door, giggling and laughing.

"Julie, you really had him going," Maria said. "I hope you realize I had my eye on him and now he's taking you out! That's wasn't nice!"

"It was your idea for me to answer the door in my nightie," I told her, "so don't blame me. He's so gorgeous I just couldn't help myself. That wine made me a bit crazy, I guess. I hope you all had a good time peeking through the door."

Now it was Jill's turn to start on me. "We did have fun watching you and, in spite of what Maria says, I'm glad you have a date with him. How was the pepperoni?"

That was enough to start them laughing again, but it didn't really bother me this time. I was so happy to have met Mark and even happier to be going out with him tomorrow. After I had finished making love to him, I was afraid he'd think I was terrible and not want to see me again, so I was very relieved when he asked me out. Horror movies aren't my favorite, but I was very much looking forward to being with him.

"The pepperoni was great," I finally managed to say, "and I think you're all jealous because it wasn't you that got to him first. Did you hear that remark he made about my loving Italian food and sauce? I could have died when he said that!"

"It did appear that you liked what you were doing, Julie," Melissa chimed in. "I've never done that to a guy, but it he seemed to love it too. Did he actually cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, and it tasted great," I said. "I was surprised when he did and I didn't particularly want to swallow it but I had no other choice. I always thought it would taste terrible, but it didn't, just a little salty."

We began discussing all of our experiences with boys, and it turned out that none of us had much at all. Naturally, Jill and I never mentioned the nights we'd spent with each other, preferring to keep that to ourselves. Melissa admitted she had necked with several boys and had let them touch her breasts. Maria, in spite of what she admitted that night, wasn't a virgin and Jill knew it, but I guess she wasn't willing to admit it in front of everyone else.

Finally, around three, Maria and Melissa and the rest of the guests crashed in the spare bedrooms while Jill and I went to our room, tired and ready for bed.

"This was one wild day for you, Julie," she said as she turned down the bed. "You managed to get further with Mark than Maria did in three months of flirting with him. I'll bet you love being able to attract boys so easily."

"It's terrific. I'm so happy they like me, but they're not the only ones who like me, Jill. You wouldn't believe what happened to me when I went into the dressing room with Melissa." I proceeded to tell her every detail of our session, knowing it would excite her, and it did.

It had been a great day and my head was spinning with thoughts of Melissa and Mark, but especially Mark. He had gorgeous eyes and a wonderful body. Being in his arms and feeling his lips against mine had made me feel a hunger for a man I'd never experienced before. It was almost as if he had cast a spell rendering me unable to do anything but please him, and please him I had. I was very much looking forward to tomorrow night and at least one more taste of his sweet syrup.

"I think this was one of the best days of my life, Jill. I'm sure now that I'll spend the rest of it as a girl. I never want to wear those awful boy's clothes again and I know nothing can make me change my mind."

"I know you're a lot happier," she told me as we got into bed. "It's hard for me to even think of you as a boy any more. You look so pretty in a dress and it just seems so natural for you to be wearing one. I love you as Julie and I'll fight as hard as I can if anyone wants you to go back to being a boy. You're my sister now and I want you that way forever."

She slipped into my arms and I held her against me. "I love you, too, Jill, and not just like a sister. What I mean is, I love having you as a sister, but I also love being with you in bed like this. I could make love to you ten times a day and never get enough of you. Right now I want to feel my cock inside that tight, hot pussy of yours. No one turns me on as much as you do."

Her hand found my breast and soon she was squeezing my nipples. We hurriedly slipped out of our nightgowns and panties and she lay on her back. I got on top of her and slid inside of her, not moving once I had penetrated her completely. Our breasts pressed together as I took her face between my hands, tenderly kissing each part of it.

It was more than she could stand. I felt her hips rocking up and down, pushing and pulling her silky love canal over my shaft. My hands cupped her ass as my own hips joined in our dance of lust. We both came and then I licked all of my cum out of her pussy, anxious to see if it tasted like Mark's.

Chapter Five - My First Date

After Jill's friends left, we spent the next day talking and helping Aunt Susan around the house. She was thrilled to hear I had a date and reassured me that it would be wonderful.

Mark called me late in the afternoon to say he'd pick me up at nine o'clock. After that, Jill and I went to our room and I tried on about thirty different outfits, finally deciding that a pink V-neck cotton sweater and a jeans miniskirt would be perfect for that evening. We had dinner at seven, then I started getting ready.

The first thing I did was to take a bubble bath, liberally covering myself with scented dusting powder afterwards. Next, it was time to camouflage the only real remaining evidence of my manhood. The tight panties worked well but I wouldn't always be able wear them. I'd seen many cute matching bras and panties I loved which weren't stretchy enough to hold me in so I couldn't buy them. After trying just about everything to conceal my very unladylike protrusion, we had almost given up.

Finally, Jill and I perfected a new system to hide my cock. One day when she had just begun her period, I saw her hooking her sanitary napkin to the wide elastic belt which held it in place. It struck me that it would be the perfect answer to my problem and, as it turned out, it was.

With her help, I tried one on. When my genitals were firmly compressed beneath the pad which was tightly held in place by the elastic belt, there was not even the slightest bulge visible.

Over my napkin I put on a pair of lacy pink panties and matching bra. I had bought a very short half slip just to wear with this skirt as all my others would have hung inches below it. I slipped into my stocking, then fussed with my hair and makeup. The pink sweater was perfect; tight enough to show off my new boobs without making me look cheap. The skirt was the shortest I'd ever worn and I kept tugging it down, feeling very self-conscious about showing so much of my legs. It barely covered the tops of my stockings.

Spraying a bit of perfume on my breasts, neck and thighs made me smell wonderfully sexy. I pulled my hair back and tied it with a pink ribbon, the exact shade of the sweater. Next came large dangling hoop earrings, my watch and a pretty amethyst ring. A last quick check in the mirror reassured me the skirt fit perfectly and my slip wasn't showing, so I went to the living room for Jill's final inspection.

"So, how do I look?" I asked. "Do you think Mark will be able to stay away from me or will he find me ravishingly beautiful?"

"You look great, Julie, and if I'm any judge, he'll eat you alive. You legs look sensational in that skirt. I'm going to have to borrow that soon and see if I look as good in it as you do. Turn around and let me see the rest."

I did my best pirouette, hoping she liked the way my bottom looked in the skirt. I'd spent more than five minutes in front of the mirror making sure every aspect of me was just so; hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry had appeared to be as good as I could make them look.

"I now pronounce you ready for your first date," Jill said. "Did you realize that those birth control pills had made your fanny and hips fill out as well as your chest? You look really sexy."

"It did look like I'd gained some inches there," I told her, "but I wrote it off to wishful thinking. Thank god I don't have a flat butt and narrow hips anymore. Are you sure I'm bigger?"

"Without a doubt. Your backside is as curvy as mine. Make sure Mark notices it when you leave. Shake your hips a little, just like we do at the mall when we know there's boys following us. He'll get the message. Don't make it too obvious, though, okay?"

The door bell rang before I could answer Jill. She opened the door and Mark came in.

He look so great in khakis and a blue button down shirt. "Hi," he said to her. "Who are you?"

He seemed to be staring at Jill, so I hurried over and introduced her to him before she had a chance to answer. "This is my favorite sister, Jill. She's the black sheep of the family. She's only slightly ugly, though."

Jill laughed, knowing I was just teasing. "Julie's my favorite sister, too," she told Mark, "but only some of the time. Where are you two off to tonight?"

"Just a movie and then maybe a bite to eat," he said. "I know a great place for free pizza, that is if Julie wants to have pizza two nights in a row."

"Don't worry about that," Jill said. "She's one of those people who doesn't mind eating the same thing often." She turned to me and almost burst out laughing. I knew she was referring to Mark's cock and not pizza. I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling.

"Let's go," I finally managed to say. "I don't want to miss the cartoons."

"Have a good time, Julie," Jill said as we were walking out the door, "and don't worry about getting home late. Aunt Susan isn't here to blow her stack if you do."

"Thanks," I called back. "Wait up for me, okay?"

"Sure, but only if you bring back some pizza for me too," she shouted.

We got in his car and raced out of the driveway. On the way to the drive-in, we talked about ourselves, each wanting to know more about the other. We hadn't had time to talk the night before so it was a little awkward it first. I was very conscious of my short skirt as I sat next to him and thought it might have been a mistake to wear it until he looked down and told me I had great legs. Then I was overjoyed I'd worn it.

I realized this was the first time I'd been to the drive-in this year and the first time ever as a girl. That summer was definitely a time for firsts for me.

Noticing that Mark picked a space in the last row, I knew things were going to get a lot more interesting. No sooner did he turn off the motor than his arm was around my shoulder and moved next to me. He turned my face to him and kissed me. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine and didn't resist as his tongue explored my mouth.

We necked for quite a while and then I felt his hand under my sweater. He was rubbing the small of my back, slowly moving up and towards the front. When he cupped my breast through my bra, I felt a tingling sensation ripple over my whole body. Then his other hand was behind me, unhooking my bra. I sat forward to give him more room, impatient for the touch of his hand on my bare breasts.

He knew exactly what to do to make me hot, too. He massaged my boobs, paying special attention to my nipples. I felt my sweater being pulled up as his mouth was sucking and nibbling on my neck. Suddenly he dropped his head to my chest and took my nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled around it, sucking and exciting me.

As he switched from one breast to the other, his hand moved between my legs and in no time was up under the hem of my skirt and beneath my slip. He caressed my bare thighs just above my stockings, then inched higher. I parted my legs just enough to allow him room to move up. As he touched my panties, I could feel the pressure on my clit through the pad. It felt so good I would have let him do it for hours, but when he realized it was a sanitary napkin and not the soft pussy petals he had expected, he pulled back and I knew I had some explaining to do.

"Mark," I whispered in his ear, "I have my period so be careful when you touch me, okay?"

"Damn it," he said, "why tonight? I want to be inside you. You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, but you can't do it to me because it just started and I don't want to make a mess. I want to have you in me too, more than you know, but I just can't now. Please try to understand?"

"All right," he said, his disappointment very apparent, "but as soon as it's over, I want you to let me know because, ever since last night, all I can think of is making love to you. You got me so hot when you knelt in front of me. Will you at least let me cum in your mouth again?"

"I've though a lot about you too," I admitted, "and I want to make love to you as well. I'd like to have you cum in me again and, if you want, I'll do it for you as often as you'll let me."

The discussion ended as soon as he felt my hand on his cock. I traced the outline of it through his pants, then unzipped them and took it out. I looked at it in the faint light and wondered how I could love so much to touch something on someone else that I hated when I saw it on myself.

He pulled his pants down as I moved back on the seat, then I lowered my head to his erection. I took it in my hand and stimulated it on the bottom, just below the crown. With the tip of it now between my lips, I cupped his balls lovingly, feeling so feminine as I began sucking him. Pleasing a man was such a turn-on for me. I knew nothing else existed for him except the feeling of my mouth engulfing his silky shaft. I sucked him hard, wanting the taste of his sperm in my mouth more than anything.

My head was bobbing up and down, his groans louder with each motion. Cum in me now! I shouted silently. Fill my throat with your honey!

Then, a few seconds later, I got what I'd been yearning for. I sensed his spasms beginning, the tube on the underside of his cock leaping towards me as his delectable cum began spouting into my mouth. Knowing he'd fill me up, I quickly swallowed the first few spurts, then pumped him with my hand until the remainder of his load covered my tongue. When he was completely empty, I kissed his cock and lay my head on his naked thigh while I relished the savory taste of his juice before eventually swallowing it.

He had recuperated enough by then to tell me, "Julie, you're the best. I love the way you suck me. You like doing it a lot, don't you?"

I kissed his cock again, then sat up and moved into his arms. "I love pleasing you, Mark. I get a thrill just knowing how much pleasure I give you. I do like sucking you but it would be just as fulfilling for me to please you in any way you wanted."

"Well, if I can't be between your legs," he said, "then being in your mouth is definitely the next best thing. I wish I could kiss you down there and make you cum too. Do you like to have a guy lick you?"

"Of course I do," I blushingly admitted, again wishing I had a real pussy so I could enjoy feeling a man's tongue on my clit. "I hate not being able to have you inside me, but it's impossible right now, at least in front it is."

He cocked his head at me, perplexed by my last remark. I thought he looked so cute, almost like an inquisitive puppy. I leaned forward and kissed him, laughing to myself a bit as I did.

"I guess I'm a little stupid," he said as I moved away. "What did you mean by in front?"

Trying to appear coy, I explained, "I meant I can't take you inside me in front because of my period. There is another way, but I'm sure you know about that."

"Do you mean I could do it to you in back, in your butt?" he asked, his voice breaking slightly, betraying his embarrassment.

"I've heard that some people do that," I said, "but I've never done it myself. Jill and I know a girl who says she likes it better than the real way and it's safer because you don't have to worry about getting pregnant either. I guess I'd be kind of nervous about trying it, though." I hoped he believed I was as innocent as I had tried to sound.

Mark didn't say anything so I felt he might have thought badly of me if I pushed it. Hoping he'd remember it some time when we were making love, I opted to be silent for a change. We sat quietly for a while, his arms around me and my head resting on his shoulder, watching the movie.

When the first feature ended, Mark went to the refreshment stand to get some popcorn and sodas. I went to the ladies' room and, after a badly needed pee, I repaired some of the damage to my makeup our lovemaking had caused. I straightened out my clothes and thought about hooking my bra, but then decided against it. Hopefully he'd want to feel my breasts and suck on my nipples again. Even though they were small, he seemed to like them a lot.

Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers